Options

[FFBE] Old Thread.

• Options
    ZomroZomro Registered User regular
    Similar to the Ariana Grande stuff, I find it wierd but I don't have any good or bad feelings on it, as I don't listen to her music. What I did like is that in the promo video the dress she's wearing is based on the dress her FFBE sprite is wearing. She said she had it specially made based on it. So she at least appears to be interested in this collaboration. I think they also said she wrote a song for the collab, too, that might've been the song she's singing in the promo vid but I don't know her stuff enough to know.

• Options
    Trajan45Trajan45 Registered User regular
    edited December 2018
    lol I don't want a single rainbow. Maybe that'll get them to get up the rate to 5%.

Edit: One more 5* EX ticket and 10+1 summon ticket.

Trajan45 on
    Origin ID\ Steam ID: Warder45
  • Options
    BlehBlehAmigaBlehBlehAmiga Registered User regular
    Tiphares wrote: »
    People already have their Aurora Fryevias. Did you get yours @BlehBlehAmiga ?

Sorry been away from the phone most of the weekend. Yep got her tonight and all decked out even though I'm sure she'll get crept soon too :)

ffbe ign: Kas
  • Options
    CruorCruor Registered User regular
    Hrm, if they win the third round of the current game everyone gets 10 UoC tickets to pick a GLEX unit. I'll have to choose between 7* Zargabaath and 7* SSNichol if so...

• Options
    Cruor wrote: »
    Hrm, if they win the third round of the current game everyone gets 10 UoC tickets to pick a GLEX unit. I'll have to choose between 7* Zargabaath and 7* SSNichol if so...

I think Claic got it wrong, on screen it said 10x 5* tickets. Maybe they meant UoC? It would make more sense.

May not matter if the last round was any indication lol.

• Options
    ShadowfireShadowfire Vermont, in the middle of nowhereRegistered User regular
    Zomro wrote: »
    Similar to the Ariana Grande stuff, I find it wierd but I don't have any good or bad feelings on it, as I don't listen to her music. What I did like is that in the promo video the dress she's wearing is based on the dress her FFBE sprite is wearing. She said she had it specially made based on it. So she at least appears to be interested in this collaboration. I think they also said she wrote a song for the collab, too, that might've been the song she's singing in the promo vid but I don't know her stuff enough to know.

I think it was masterful.

"We have a special musical guest"

Fans: "another Ariana Grande collab fucking come on"

*Katy Perry walks on stage.

:confused:

WiiU: Windrunner ; Guild Wars 2: Shadowfire.3940 ; PSN: Bradcopter
  • Options
    So far we've gotten:

2 - 100% trust moogles
    1 - 5* 10+1 ticket
    2 - 10+1 tickets
    1 - 5* EX ticket
    7,000 Lapis

And whatever this is: 10x Fan Festa 5★ Select Tickets for FFBE Global Original Unit

Add in the Raid which has another 5* Ex ticket and 3,000 more lapis.

• Options
    With all the lapis gifts I feel pretty safe doing the Sieghard step-up.

• Options
    Trajan45 wrote: »
    So far we've gotten:

2 - 100% trust moogles
    1 - 5* 10+1 ticket
    2 - 10+1 tickets
    1 - 5* EX ticket
    7,000 Lapis

And whatever this is: 10x Fan Festa 5★ Select Tickets for FFBE Global Original Unit

I'm assuming that's a unit of choice for a global exclusive unit. So.. Seaside Nichol, Aloha Lasswell, Fryevia, Zarglebargle, Malphaise, Beryl... Maybe Reberta since she's practically a different unit?

• Options
    HalfmexHalfmex I mock your value system You also appear foolish in the eyes of othersRegistered User regular
    If those tickets are just limited to what GLEX units are already released, that's an easy choice for me, 2nd Malphasie.

• Options
    Probably gonna grab Zargabaath for his 7* to solve my lack of 7* support. Will wait until I use all the 5* tickets though in case any of those give me Zarg.

• Options
    ZomroZomro Registered User regular
    edited December 2018
    Do I want a 7* Fryevia or do I want a second Colorful Lei (and 7* Aloha Lasswelll?

Choices, man.

Zomro on
  • Options
    I might have to get another aloha Lasswell as well.

But I've been eyeing Malphaise with my regular uoc tickets anyway.

I'm just gonna hoard them all until the game shuts down.

• Options
    KoregKoreg Registered User regular
    Do I need to do anything special for these rewards?

If, if Reagan played disco He'd shoot it to shit You can't disco in Jackboots
  • Options
    Koreg wrote: »
    Do I need to do anything special for these rewards?

Nope! They'll just show up in your mailbox.

• Options
    TeaSpoonTeaSpoon Registered User regular
    edited December 2018
    Oh my god, how much money did they give to Katy Perry?

And why?

Hire more developers instead!

Also, I just found a Aurora Fryevia in my friendlist. Owned by a guy named Lyrgard.

Is it the real Lyrgard? Who knows. I forgot to friend request him. My fingers acted without conscious input.

[edit] I found him again using the Add Friend function. In the process I also friend requested half a dozen other Aurora Fryevias. I figured, if you're going to the Fan Festa, you have to be a pretty dedicated player.

TeaSpoon on
  • Options
    I have at least one non-PA friend who is sporting an A.Fryevia.

• Options
    I've got two. It's weird knowing the physical location of a guy who's just a name in a game I play.

• Options
    TipharesTiphares Registered User regular
    So, Katy Perry collab probably means no amazing enhancements next week. Might as well pull all raid coins, but I will wait until Tues or Wed anyway.

• Options
    What happened when Katy Perry showed up? I'm imagining deadly silence. A full audience just looking at her.

I don't get it. Are they trying to attract the teens or something? Final Fantasy isn't a popular kid thing. Neither is, like, stats and spreadsheets.

• Options
    CururuCururu Registered User regular
    Shadowfire wrote: »
    So far we've gotten:

2 - 100% trust moogles
    1 - 5* 10+1 ticket
    2 - 10+1 tickets
    1 - 5* EX ticket
    7,000 Lapis

I'm assuming that's a unit of choice for a global exclusive unit. So.. Seaside Nichol, Aloha Lasswell, Fryevia, Zarglebargle, Malphaise, Beryl... Maybe Reberta since she's practically a different unit?

Hopefully they’ll open that up to seasonal global exclusive units too. I want a second Lilith! But, assuming they don’t, I’ll probably go for a second Aloha Laswell or maybe a Zarglebargle, although he seems fine at 6* for buffing purposes.

• Options
    Cururu wrote: »
    So far we've gotten:

2 - 100% trust moogles
    1 - 5* 10+1 ticket
    2 - 10+1 tickets
    1 - 5* EX ticket
    7,000 Lapis

Hopefully they’ll open that up to seasonal global exclusive units too. I want a second Lilith! But, assuming they don’t, I’ll probably go for a second Aloha Laswell or maybe a Zarglebargle, although he seems fine at 6* for buffing purposes.

Zargabaath is going to be a godsend against future element Tetris trials with his elemental resist cooldown.

• Options
    edited December 2018
    Cururu wrote: »
    So far we've gotten:

2 - 100% trust moogles
    1 - 5* 10+1 ticket
    2 - 10+1 tickets
    1 - 5* EX ticket
    7,000 Lapis

This would be amazing, wouldn’t have to play triple lottery for a 2nd WKN. Doubt they’ll do it though, they’d have to code those units back in.

Trajan45 on
  • Options
    ArtereisArtereis Registered User regular
    Think I'd probably snag a second Reberta with those special tickets. My only options for making a 7* are her, Olive and Fryevia

• Options
    Ok. Don't hate me but I was hanging out in a friend's Discord and someone on there was adking for friend codes. He said they were for Fan Festa gifts. I have A. Fryevia!!!!

• Options
    Tiphares wrote: »
    Ok. Don't hate me but I was hanging out in a friend's Discord and someone on there was adking for friend codes. He said they were for Fan Festa gifts. I have A. Fryevia!!!!

I've been formulating responses the past few minutes and they've all been some form of passive aggressive. I don't know what to say, except... Give him mine?

And congratulations. Congrats, dude. You lucked out.

• Options
    CiriraCirira IowaRegistered User regular
    I spent the cash on the ticket thinking it was around when my family was there for vacation. I was off by a month so I'm out the ticket cost and no A.Fry. really jealous but grats!

• Options
    edited December 2018
    I sent your codes. If there are any left. You should see it within an hour. I tried. @TeaSpoon and @Cirira

It was a feeding frenzy over there. I hope my messages got through in time.

Tiphares on
  • Options
    HalfmexHalfmex I mock your value system You also appear foolish in the eyes of othersRegistered User regular
    Wow, the GLEX UoC ticket includes ALL GLEX units, even event limited ones. Bananas.

• Options
    tsmvengytsmvengy Registered User regular
    So this is what we're getting
    72b9qk2twdoj.png

I'm not sure I have any of the 5* GLEX units... so not sure what I'm going to UOC.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Magus`Magus` The fun has been DOUBLED! Registered User regular
    I have 65 max level cactuars and 1520% trust moogles. Over a hundred max trust units I don't want.

Want mixer and separate enhancer box. Also, one button sell all turtles.

• Options
    tsmvengytsmvengy Registered User regular
    Oh wait, I have Reberta. Wish I had a Zarg though...

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    LorekLorek Registered User regular
    r6ve1y9.png

Looks like all the non-collab GLEX units are up for grabs. This is a tough, tough choice.

• Options
    Tiger BurningTiger Burning Dig if you will, the pictureRegistered User, SolidSaints Tube regular
    edited December 2018
    100% saving to see how good a certain good boy is at 7*.

Probably.

Tiger Burning on
    Ain't no particular sign I'm more compatible with
  • Options
    Yeah, I don't know what/if the expiration is on this ticket but looking at it, I might just save it. As much as I'd like a 7* Malphasie, seeing what they do with Kryla or if they make the v-day units available again makes me want to hang on and pull for those. Only needing to pull one of a limited unit is too good an opportunity to waste.

• Options
    edited December 2018
    tsmvengy wrote: »
    So this is what we're getting

I'm not sure I have any of the 5* GLEX units... so not sure what I'm going to UOC.

Not sure if they expire, but if not, you could always pull one with all the tickets we are getting. The only rainbow the producer got during that session was an Olive.

Trajan45 on
  • Options
    CiriraCirira IowaRegistered User regular
    The GLEX tickets makes me wish I had pulled for a single Malph or Beryl. As it stands I will probably use it on a second Christine or WKN depending on how their banner looks or a Chow.

• Options
    Mine will probably go to Ang. He carried me through a lot and I'm excited to see his 7*.

• Options
    JakarrdJakarrd In the belly of OklahomaRegistered User regular
    I dunno what I'd uoc on (have 10 now, woo). Tempted to use it on T tera so I'd have one to compliment a friend, maybe fryevia. Luckily I have enough in my7* kit that I don't have to immediately feel like spending it.

Also, fuckin A, Venemous Vines taken down, used items there at the end to speed it up so I didn't get a trust moogle but I can live with that.

Greetings Starfighter! You have been recruited by the Star League to defend the frontier against Xur and the Ko-Dan Armada.

76561197990097905.png
  • Options
    CururuCururu Registered User regular
    Lilith being available is great for me. She will pair very well with the 7* Lucius that I got while trying to get a second one of her, and will set me up for magic tanking for quite a while.

This discussion has been closed.