Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Ördael: The Night Plague

124

Posts

  • Albino BunnyAlbino Bunny Quantronic Dreamgirl Registered User regular
    Jacyth grimaced, biding her time wandering the small set of huts. Making sure her bag was packed correctly after Argyle had rummaged through it and occasionally hurling abuse at anyone who looked like they might try and pray for her.

  • Endless_SerpentsEndless_Serpents Registered User regular
    You don’t have to answer these questions right now Jacyth.
    What do you suppose Bennu’s reasoning was to step away into the hut rather than fight by your side?
    Is it something you will confront him about?
    Do you think the creature attacked you?

  • AuralynxAuralynx Thirty-Seven Keys Registered User regular
    Ephraim, the Exorcist 6/6, 1 armor

    Ephraim is far too focused on the fire to worry about Jacyth's general ill-temper, but is perfectly happy to stick to the road provided everyone's done here at the camp. If nobody else shows an interest, Ephraim's happy to round up the halberd for himself if he can find a way to do it - the buckler / dagger combination isn't exactly an all-purpose option.

    Space... what is the point of it? You have no idea.
    5f0qjnu1xfzo.png


  • MatevMatev Cero Miedo Registered User regular
    Solvan Sant, Hunter. 12 HP, Weary, 200XP

    The hunter saw people eying the road and grimaced.

    "Well, do we need to tarry further? Or shall we press onwards. We don't want to be caught in a storm." He said as he moved towards the path, eager to move on before the weather turned too rough.

    "Go down, kick ass, and set yourselves up as gods, that's our Prime Directive!"
    Hail Hydra
  • Endless_SerpentsEndless_Serpents Registered User regular
    edited November 6
    You have chosen to continue along the old road.

    gefcfyvranc0.jpeg
    / = high ridge
    < = archway
    t = ???
    brown tiles = ???
    light purple tiles = flowering meadow
    grey tiles = cages

    For now at least Ephraim is carrying the halberd.
    Greencrest Halberd — Both spear and axe, a weapon of the skilled. — 1d6+2 damage. Requires both hands to wield.
    Should you study the weapon when you next make camp, it may reveal a unique trait.

    —————

    The March goes on, Solvan and Ephraim lead the way with stoic determination as Argyle and Corvus skirt the edge of the road either side looking for medical ingredients, with Jacyth lagging behind, Bennu by her side.

    Everyone takes a breath as the land opens up to rough, rolling hills, leaving the forest behind.

    1fdwkxxfqaac.jpeg



    The road has four cages hanging ten feet from the ground. Raw white bones are scattered within.

    In the distance, north-east, a wild meadow has grown over a ruin so close to falling its nought but a wall, archway and a shattered tower.

    Endless_Serpents on
  • MatevMatev Cero Miedo Registered User regular
    Solvan Sant, Hunter. 12 HP, Weary, 200XP

    "Gibbets." Solvan rumbled, "Those are the bones of the condemned." Though for what crime he could not say. He proceeded cautiously, though curious about the ruins.

    "Go down, kick ass, and set yourselves up as gods, that's our Prime Directive!"
    Hail Hydra
  • AuralynxAuralynx Thirty-Seven Keys Registered User regular
    Ephraim, the Exorcist 6/6, 1 armor

    "Hold on, Solvan." Ephraim decided to use his new halberd to prod at the swinging gibbets, seeing if the contents would react.

    "Back home, the Black Harlequin used to leave his minions hanging in these as a warning to all who saw them and a threat to any they didn't deter. That was before he was dragged from his castle, a hundred years ago, and his heart cut from his chest and burned, but Zuovellos might try the same trick."

    Space... what is the point of it? You have no idea.
    5f0qjnu1xfzo.png


  • Endless_SerpentsEndless_Serpents Registered User regular
    You strike out at the first cage along the road to no avail, but the second cage proves your keen instincts, Ephraim.

    “Oi!”, a hooded head pops up out from the numerous bones, “Ah, hello! You’re no knight. No no no... I am Fillianna of Ostal, an antiquarian of some renown. Hah hah hah! Yes I am. However I’ve elected to remain here, for the gentlemen standing guard along the bridge haven’t the time for a seeker of art historic. It isn’t safe for a lady these days.”
    This odd character is covered head to foot in several layers of robes. She places her hand on her heart and then stifles laughter.

  • AuralynxAuralynx Thirty-Seven Keys Registered User regular
    Ephraim, the Exorcist 6/6, 1hp

    Ephraim looks back to Solvan with a perfect expression of confused disbelief, then to the heavily-robed figure.

    "... and you're comfortable hanging in a cage full of bones, are you?"

    Space... what is the point of it? You have no idea.
    5f0qjnu1xfzo.png


  • Endless_SerpentsEndless_Serpents Registered User regular
    edited November 6
    “Why not? I’ve a skeleton inside and it has ever proven its use! Hah hah hah! I’ll not stay here for good mind you, I’ve so much to research, so much to uncover! But not until those armoured brutes take their leave.”, she lurches forward, then sits back, “They’ll go eventually. I’ll just wait.”
    You can roll+CHA if you want your words to effect Fillianna. INT or WIS can be to see if they’re holding anything back or have other motives. I’ll trust you to pick a good stat for your course of action. You can talk to her without rolling too, but you’ll get nothing she doesn’t want to say.

    Endless_Serpents on
  • Albino BunnyAlbino Bunny Quantronic Dreamgirl Registered User regular
    Jacyth was just stood, leaning on Argyle for the most part. Her extremities more than a little purple with the poison.

    "Got any good books my wife?" she asks. Her voice a little hoarse. Watching the figure's reaction to witch talk and gauging her response.

    Geth, roll 2d6+3 for poison

    poison:
    2d6+3 8 [2d6=3, 2]

  • Endless_SerpentsEndless_Serpents Registered User regular
    edited November 6
    Fillianna grips the bars, her head pressed between them to better see Jacyth. Strands of long black hair falls from her robes.

    “I’ve this and that dear matron... in exchange for an anguish candle to steal my woes!”

    She lays back on the bones, quieter now.

    “You’re deadly sick, bad blood, bad blood, running thick and slow... What a shame matron.”

    She produces an Ivollung’s Wand, a long ivory catalyst for the arts, and a scroll in a fine case. The former you know to have a ritual imbedded in it, to be let loose as a spell, the latter could be blank for all you know.
    It’s evident she’ll only part with one.

    “Swaps, by Will and Way?”

    Endless_Serpents on
  • Albino BunnyAlbino Bunny Quantronic Dreamgirl Registered User regular
    Jacyth snorted a little. Quirking an eyebrow but trying her best to not look like she was on death's door step.

    "Candle'd fix it regardless, plus saving half the wick for my other lover," she responded. Glancing around to the group while adding "surely me and my boys may have use cheaper in type for your aid?" casting her eyes over towards the bridge further down the road.

    "Getcha to your wedding before the vows start, rather than after," she offered. Her meaning quite apparent in her offering to deal with whatever problem the brutes posed another member of her order. A small amount of pile spilling out in a cough. Dabbing at her lips with a handkerchief.

  • Endless_SerpentsEndless_Serpents Registered User regular
    “Crone. Dead crone.”, she snaps, then laughs again, slipping the scroll back beneath her robes. She sits up again and pushes some bones aside.

    “If you’re sending home those knights I suppose that’s a fair price. A lady’s deal is moonlit, after all. After everything.”

    She opens the cage slightly and tosses you the wand.

    Ivollung’s Wand — An ivory wand used by heretic practitioners — Can hold a ritual inside it, to be cast later as a potent spell.

    “I found that some time ago, a gift really, from a handsome traveller. Hah hah hah!”

  • Albino BunnyAlbino Bunny Quantronic Dreamgirl Registered User regular
    Jacyth snarled a little at the continual jabs but still took the wand.

    "Moon observes, moon binds," she agrees as she packs it into her sac. Looking to the task ahead and taking out the candle. Taking measure of her condition before snapping it. Attempting to save some of the wick for later. Lighting the candle. A bright flare compared to what most mortal folk would expect. Taking a deep breath before clasping both hands over the blaze. Her scream ringing through the clearing, disturbing the crows as she extinguished it in one smooth motion and the pain extinguished the poison.

    "Would my wife be convinced to part with her other trinket for what's left?" she added through grated teeth.

    Geth, roll 2d6+3 for exacting medical rationing

    exacting medical rationing:
    2d6+3 10 [2d6=4, 3]

  • SuperRuperSuperRuper Registered User regular
    edited November 6
    On the walk Corvus fought against the ever increasing wind. It seemed to cut him to the bone. As they trudged down the road, Corvus furtively fingered the idol in his pocket. She wouldn't take help from superstitious baubles anyway. Best to keep it on me in case of more meager tidings. Surely we'll find the herbs in time.

    Corvus's rationalizations were silenced as Jacyth's screams filled the meadow. Corvus's mood lightened a bit as he again tucked the idol back in it's place.

    "She'll have to teach me that one day," he said out loud.

    SuperRuper on
    steam_sig.png
    PSN: ChemENGR
  • Endless_SerpentsEndless_Serpents Registered User regular
    edited November 6
    “No no no. We’re all done now matron.”, she curls up in the middle of the cage. “Goodbye.”

    An Anguish Candle is one use only. The rest is just a regular candle now.
    You have removed the condition: poisoned

    The meadow to the north is a rare and beautiful sight. Too many varieties of wild flower to name are in bloom, the majority of them purple, lilac, royal indigo; besides these treats many herbs and roots will be found around the ruin, such is the richness of the soil—Argyle and Corvus are sure to find interesting supplies there, even if the immediate need has passed.

    In the distance of the purple meadow a deer flits, ignorant of the March.

    ————

    For now let’s see the others post. Rather than voting this time, whoever walks on, the rest will surely follow.

    Endless_Serpents on
  • Albino BunnyAlbino Bunny Quantronic Dreamgirl Registered User regular
    Jacyth just rolled her eyes at the retreat. Tossing the candle off to Corvus. It was harmless now but perhaps it would be a trinket of solitude for the ignorant knight.

    "Well first you bleed a person, painfully, distill it into the wax and... mayhaps we should have this conversation away from less englightened ears?" she starts, her tone half joking. Not offering any answer as to whose pain had supplied that candle. Standing up a little shakey on her feet but still capable. Her eyes blood shot while her heart pounded in her chest.

    "For now though, moon observes and I follow my words, squirmy stomachs best stay here, pick flowers, hunt animals," she offered. Her gun being produced from underneath her rucksack, going through the loading procedure. Full intending to negotiate with whatever manner of man were intimidating another wife's pilgrimage as she stalked down the road and observed.
    Geth, roll 2d6+3 for keeping eyes open.

    keeping eyes:
    2d6+3 8 [2d6=1, 4]

  • SuperRuperSuperRuper Registered User regular
    Catching the candle and taken aback by Jacyth's words, Corvus started patting himself for any parchment he had on which to take notes.

    "When you say painfully, how painful do you mean?"

    As Jacyth stalked away, Corvus began to wonder if there was a measurable scale for pain.

    steam_sig.png
    PSN: ChemENGR
  • MatevMatev Cero Miedo Registered User regular
    Solvan Sant, Hunter. 12 HP, Weary, 200XP

    Solvan saw the deer and ducked low, carefully creeping towards it. A venison dinner would sooth the stomach, and give them the fortitude to press on afterwards.

    "Go down, kick ass, and set yourselves up as gods, that's our Prime Directive!"
    Hail Hydra
  • GlaziusGlazius Registered User regular
    Argyle, the Ratcatcher -- HP 7, Armor 1

    Sir Emory alerts at the deer, but Argyle clicks his tongue and the little dog starts poking around the flowers instead. He nods to Corvus. "Seems it's passed for now, but poison never travels alone. We'll do well to take herbs while the others spill blood."

    ---

    Feel free to knock 2 off of this'n if it's more WIS to spot herbs than INT to remember what the right ones are. Pretty sure it's survival, either way.

    Geth, roll 2d6+2 to pick useful plants.

    to pick useful plants.:
    2d6+2 8 [2d6=2, 4]

  • KirindalKirindal Registered User regular
    Bennu - HP: 2, XP: 25

    Bennu fidgeted with the bracelet, contemplating for a moment about taking it off. But as usual, the witch had taken matters into her own hands. A bit impatient, but when was she not? As the itch in his wrist died back, Bennu knew that he would have to be much more cautious. Poisons traveled freely through this land and there would be more attempts down the road.

    "How many gentlemen are up the road, Goodwoman Fillianna?"

  • Endless_SerpentsEndless_Serpents Registered User regular
    As Jacyth makes some headway down the road Fillianore murmurs, “One of worth, two of sense, four bound twice. That’ll be all burner.”
    She obviously relishes talking in riddles. That’s all you get out of her now Jacyth is gone.

    The meadow was perfumed by nature, and sun seemed to shine on it in kindness.
    Argyle you find:
    2 rations.
    Heart’s Delight — A rare flowering heather. — Consume to gain 1 HP, or use as a potion ingredient.
    But if you venture a little further you’ll be sure to find more ingredients.

    The deer is now just beyond the archway of the ruin, chewing grass. Its body has stiffened a little. It’s alert now.
    Solvan roll+DEX to sneak in for the kill

  • MatevMatev Cero Miedo Registered User regular
    edited November 7
    Solvan Sant, Hunter. 12 HP, Weary, 200XP

    Solvan creeped through the brush, attempting to overtake the deer before it startled further. His reflexes weren't quite as keen after the night's rest, but he was still a hunter of the Darkwilde, and had brought down far more flighty and dangerous prey.
    Geth, roll 2d6 for Hunting

    Hunting:
    2d6 7 [2d6=1, 6]

    Matev on
    "Go down, kick ass, and set yourselves up as gods, that's our Prime Directive!"
    Hail Hydra
  • Endless_SerpentsEndless_Serpents Registered User regular
    edited November 7
    You’re as silent as a shadow. You do indeed overtake the deer—then slit its throat before it notices its dead. It kicks out a few times before callopsing backwards, all the grace associated with deer gone as its spirit leaves its body.
    Solvan, you can cut 3 rations worth from it.

    After a long slice under the deer’s coat you take note of your surroundings.

    The Wanting Hall

    rwrtryce1c3r.jpeg

    You are within a great hall, regal, domed roof, with marvellous gothic architecture and imagery of pagan gods and mischievous nymphs adorning the walls. A dim spectrum of light filters in through stained glass, though you cannot see outside. The cool tiled floor is rife with wild flowers growing wherever a tile is broken. The flowers part, trodden, in four directions leading to heavy oaken doors. They’re closed fast.

    In the middle is a tall marble statue that blends into a circular altar at its base. The statue is of no god you know, but instead of a young prince, adorned with a five pointed crown, carrying a lute and chalice.

    A man is sat sullenly nearby amongst the flowers. He is wearing full plate. A great sword is lent against his shoulder. Despite the expense of his equipment he appears to have gone some time without maintaining it.

    Endless_Serpents on
  • SuperRuperSuperRuper Registered User regular
    Corvus -- HP 5, Armor 1

    Corvus was struck by the beauty of the fauna and flora in the meadow. As he continued to investigate them, his mind turned to wonder what other uses they may have. Scholars of his city claimed that in the wild often the most beautiful creatures can be the most dangerous. One flower to cure a malady, perhaps another to inflict? He wasn't sure how Argyle would react, or even if he would recognize the items Corvus was looking for.

    Geth, roll 2d6+3 (Wisdom) For mean flowers.

    As Corvus finished his gathering he began to look around.

    "Argyle? Didn't you see a deer in this area? I thought I saw Solvan sulking around as well, though I can't seem to find them now."

    Corvus considered.

    "Shall we assist his hunt, or head back to the road with the others?"

    mean flowers:
    2d6+3 12 [2d6=4, 5]

    steam_sig.png
    PSN: ChemENGR
  • GlaziusGlazius Registered User regular
    edited November 8
    Argyle, the Ratcatcher -- HP 6, Armor 1

    Sir Emory scents the air and grumbles out a couple of barks.

    "Hm," says Argyle, "heard him take off running not that long ago. Whatever happened got him before he had the chance to say anything."

    He looks up at the sky, trying to catch the trail of something in the clouds, finally shaking his head. "Would have felt that too... nothing for it, then."

    He unhooks the battered old lantern from his belt and bites his thumb before grabbing the top. A wispy blue flame, edged with red, catches on the lantern wick and casts odd shadows on the flowers. "With me, but be ready to run for help." He walks carefully in the direction of the ruins, where he remembers seeing the deer.

    Glazius on
  • Endless_SerpentsEndless_Serpents Registered User regular
    Corvus, you’re struck by just how many varieties of flora are here, as if they were planted by a guiding hand.
    You find:
    Deadly Nightshade — Black fruit of the Belladonna. — It’s consumption causes any number of ill effects. An effective poison ingredient. (2 uses)
    Gasping Root — Bitter gnarled herb root. — Apply to a weapon to restrict healing. (1 use)
    Black Rose — A flower renowned in Ingisle, requires centuries of cultivating to produce. — The purpose of a black rose has been lost to time.

    Argyle, you lose 1 HP.
    Sir Emory leaps back and growls some, ever spooked by the lantern that means hidden horror abounds. Then they trot close to you, ready to defend you from the supernatural.

    The eerie light eats at the beauty of the meadow. It’s full of flowers, but thorns too. You note your boots are covered in prickly seeds and thin vines loop your ankles. Clouds roll in, or else the sunshine was false to begin with.

    As you raise the lantern towards the ruin—you see it. The archway is a mouth. You can’t explain it. You swing the lantern away, blue sparks burning holes through dainty purple petals, and the archway is stone once again.
    You ease the lantern back around, and it is a black hole, and you hear it breath.


  • KirindalKirindal Registered User regular
    Bennu - HP: 2, XP: 25

    What did the cryptic woman mean by 'four bound twice'? Bennu puzzled with it trying to figure refit it into something that made more sense. Did this land have Gulag Shields as well? It would make sense, what lord wouldn't value having a prisoner's brigade at their beck and call as easy cannon fodder. Bennu supposed then one of the others would be their warden-captain. He frowned at that thought, they would be a dangerous foe...but She would see Bennu through. Was it not the way of the righteous to triumph over the iniquitous?

    "Where did the others go? We only have so much daylight to march on before it gets dark again."

  • GlaziusGlazius Registered User regular
    Argyle, the Ratcatcher -- HP 6, Armor 1

    "Right. I think we found where he went. Ate by the past." He turns to Corvus. "You go back, grab whoever's willing to go after. I'll stay here, in case it decides to pull up roots and walk away."

    He stomps his boots on a bare patch of stone to shake off the vines, and settles in to watch the archway.

  • KirindalKirindal Registered User regular
    Bennu - HP: 2

    Realizing that he was talking to himself, Bennu hurried to chase after Jacyth who had made it down a fair bit of road. If there were seven people, then Bennu was not going to let Jacyth face them alone like he had done so in the evening. He watched her prime her weapon.

    "Why aren't we waiting for the others? Unless there's some new trick with your contraption that you haven't shown off yet?"

  • SuperRuperSuperRuper Registered User regular
    Corvus -- HP 5, Armor 1

    Corvus studied the vision with morbid interest. Argyle's words snapped him out of his stupor.

    "Indeed. I'll tell them what we've seen, though perhaps they'll consider me mad."

    Corvus returned to the cages near the side of the road and saw none of his traveling companions. Noting the direction in which Jacyth was scouting, Corvus tried to catch up with the others. He spotted Bennu and Jacyth near the bridge.

    "We've lost Solvan," Corvus said. "He was hunting a deer in the meadow to try and procure more field rations for us, when he disappeared from view near the ruins. There is some infernal trickery in the meadow. A stone archway turned into the gaping maw of a beast once Argyle cast his latern's glow upon it. Solvan must be inside."

    steam_sig.png
    PSN: ChemENGR
  • Albino BunnyAlbino Bunny Quantronic Dreamgirl Registered User regular
    Jacyth looked over her shoulder at the two. Listening to the tale and scowling. Not sure what to make of it.

    "Then we've two tasks ahead of us, Bennu, care to assist in rescuing our friend from the void?" honestly not thinking much of it. Weird was the rule these days and death was always close at hand.

    "Corvus however, I shall need to borrow for the bridge," she says in a firm tone.

  • Endless_SerpentsEndless_Serpents Registered User regular
    Within the Wanting Hall, the heavily armoured and armed man turns to Solvan without a word, then stares at their steel boots.

    —————

    The light of your lantern is snuffed out abruptly Argyle, that hungry thing will show you no more. Beauty returns to the meadow, but you see through it now regardless. Sir Emory prowls a touch closer to the archway, the mouth, and lays low.

    Bennu, you need not heed Jacyth’s words. Consider your skills and make them known.

    Ephraim, you’ve gone unnoticed as you studied the other cages in detail. You’re much near to Jacyth than to Argyle. Do you now join the bridge group or the meadow group?

  • AuralynxAuralynx Thirty-Seven Keys Registered User regular
    Ephraim, the Exorcist 6/6, 1 armor

    Ephraim had been startled beyond words by the caged woman's overall personality, let alone Jacynth's interaction with her. He didn't really have a mental frame of reference for deals with the occult.

    Startled out of his confusion by the news of Solvan's disappearance, he'll head towards the archway to examine it, approaching with caution.

    Space... what is the point of it? You have no idea.
    5f0qjnu1xfzo.png


  • Endless_SerpentsEndless_Serpents Registered User regular
    edited November 8
    You trample myriad flowers as you make your way back along the road and across the meadow, Ephraim.
    You look back at that strange character’s cage, and you see her waving like an old duchess. You’re not sure if you can hear her laughter, but you feel it.

    Soon you’re a few feet from the ruins. You share a telling look with Argyle, who grimaces and nods towards the archway. You inspect the ruin methodically. A broken spire open to the elements, some wall, an archway leading onto more blooming flowers. Its not particularly large, you think, even when it was whole it’d not serve well as a keep.
    Do you dare explore any part of it?

    Endless_Serpents on
  • KirindalKirindal Registered User regular
    Bennu - HP: 2

    Bennu looked at the meadow doubtfully as he rested his hand on his sword, "A maw in an archway?" He hadn't faced such a thing before, but if Solvan was in danger, then someone needed to make sure that he was rescued. He was certain that Solvan would have done the same if it was him in danger. Drawing his blade, Bennu nodded and approached the gateway. Taking a moment to utter a prayer to Her, Bennu steeled his will and walked straight through the archway and hopefully towards wherever the hunter had ended up.

  • Endless_SerpentsEndless_Serpents Registered User regular
    edited November 10
    Walking courageously between Ephraim and Argyle, Bennu passes through the archway into the remains of the ruin. You are still in the meadow, Bennu.

    Overgrown, worn to the barest remnant, is a large circular altar and just a hint that there was once a statute in the middle of it. It is broken off above weathered feet. The altar has not been used in an age, yet blood of—you pray animal—sacrifices has stained deeply into the stone.

    —————

    lsuwtd2pyvf6.jpeg

    Jacyth. Corvus. Ahead are two stone towers. Walls have been built to narrow the passage.
    You can see the shape of four figures. They are turned from you, for now. They’re huge guards, taller than any man you’ve yet seen... and they appear to be in chains.
    All around the towers and either side of the road is lined with rusted iron spikes, wooden stakes and scattered caltrops.

    You feel the first drop of rain hit your hand, Corvus.

    Endless_Serpents on
  • GlaziusGlazius Registered User regular
    Argyle, the Ratcatcher -- HP 6, Armor 1

    Argyle reaches out to stop Bennu, curses as he notices the lantern's flame has dimmed. He looks surprised that nothing's happened.

    "Bloody flame, really?" He signals Sir Emory and they walk around the arch to start poking around the base of the statue, looking for clues to its purpose. "Is the past all fed for now? Have we got to work out how to tease its mouth open?"

    ---

    Geth, roll 2d6+2 for learn while you can.

    learn while you can:
    2d6+2 9 [2d6=3, 4]

  • MatevMatev Cero Miedo Registered User regular
    Solvan Sant, Hunter. 12 HP, Weary, 200XP

    Started by the change of scenery, Solvan drops the corpse of the deer and looks at the armored figure, wary.

    "What manner of place is this stranger?" He looks about, trying to see if there is a way back to his companions he can escape to if needs be.

    "Go down, kick ass, and set yourselves up as gods, that's our Prime Directive!"
    Hail Hydra
Sign In or Register to comment.