Options

[Dungeon World] Glamjin’s Tower of Glory

• Options
    Endless_SerpentsEndless_Serpents Registered User regular
    [OOC: Nah it’s just a chance for me to use a hard move against you (making you forget is one option). In this case you’ve attracted unwanted attention in the form of the awakened spell. You still have it prepared.]

• Options
    NipsNips He/Him Luxuriating in existential crisis.Registered User regular
    edited June 2019
    Bran leaps onto Scout's hull, and points. "Follow that flock of bats!"

And they're off like a flash! A majestic rooster-tail plume of water trails behind them, and Scout rapidly reaches chasing speed.

Geth, roll 2d6+2 for Chasing with Scout (DEX, -1 Ongoing)

Chasing with Scout (DEX, -1 Ongoing):
    2d6+2 11 [2d6=4, 5]

Nips on
    JXUBxMxP0QndjQUEnTwTxOkfKmx8kWNvuc-FUtbSz_23_DAhGKe7W9spFKLXAtkpTBqM8Dt6kQrv-rS69Hi3FheL3fays2xTeVUvWR7g5UyLHnFA0frGk1BC12GYdOSRn9lbaJB-uH0htiLPJMrc9cSRsIgk5Dx7jg9K8rJVfG43lkeAWxTgcolNscW9KO2UZjKT8GMbYAFgFvu2TaMoLH8LBA5p2pm6VNYRsQK3QGjCsze1TOv2yIbCazmDwCHmjiQxNDf6LHP35msyiXo3CxuWs9Y8DQvJjvj10kWaspRNlWHKjS5w9Y0KLuIkhQKOxgaDziG290v4zBmTi-i7OfDz-foqIqKzC9wTbn9i_uU87GRitmrNAJdzRRsaTW5VQu_XX_5gCN8XCoNyu5RWWVGTsjJuyezz1_NpFa903Uj2TnFqnL1wJ-RZiFAAd2Bdut-G1pdQtdQihsq2dx_BjtmtGC3KZRyylO1t2c12dhfb0rStq4v8pg46ciOcdtT_1qm85IgUmGd7AmgLxCFPb0xnxWZvr26G-oXSqrQdjKA1zNIInSowiHcbUO2O8S5LRJVR6vQiEg0fbGXw4vqJYEn917tnzHMh8r0xom8BLKMvoFDelk6wbEeNq8w8Eyu2ouGjEMIvvJcb2az2AKQ1uE_7gdatfKG2QdvfdSBRSc35MQ=w498-h80-no
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    Bran plants one foot in a convenient foothold, and does his best to brace the other once Scout has reached a steady speed. He frees his hands up to draw his Ivory Bow.

"Lady, I probably ain't gonna kill you, but I'm sure not letting you leave without a parting gift." Bran knocks an arrow and lets it fly at the flock of bats.

(OOC: Damn curse.)

Geth, roll 2d6+2 for Volley (DEX, -1 Ongoing)

Volley (DEX, -1 Ongoing):
    2d6+2 6 [2d6=3, 1]

Nips on
    JXUBxMxP0QndjQUEnTwTxOkfKmx8kWNvuc-FUtbSz_23_DAhGKe7W9spFKLXAtkpTBqM8Dt6kQrv-rS69Hi3FheL3fays2xTeVUvWR7g5UyLHnFA0frGk1BC12GYdOSRn9lbaJB-uH0htiLPJMrc9cSRsIgk5Dx7jg9K8rJVfG43lkeAWxTgcolNscW9KO2UZjKT8GMbYAFgFvu2TaMoLH8LBA5p2pm6VNYRsQK3QGjCsze1TOv2yIbCazmDwCHmjiQxNDf6LHP35msyiXo3CxuWs9Y8DQvJjvj10kWaspRNlWHKjS5w9Y0KLuIkhQKOxgaDziG290v4zBmTi-i7OfDz-foqIqKzC9wTbn9i_uU87GRitmrNAJdzRRsaTW5VQu_XX_5gCN8XCoNyu5RWWVGTsjJuyezz1_NpFa903Uj2TnFqnL1wJ-RZiFAAd2Bdut-G1pdQtdQihsq2dx_BjtmtGC3KZRyylO1t2c12dhfb0rStq4v8pg46ciOcdtT_1qm85IgUmGd7AmgLxCFPb0xnxWZvr26G-oXSqrQdjKA1zNIInSowiHcbUO2O8S5LRJVR6vQiEg0fbGXw4vqJYEn917tnzHMh8r0xom8BLKMvoFDelk6wbEeNq8w8Eyu2ouGjEMIvvJcb2az2AKQ1uE_7gdatfKG2QdvfdSBRSc35MQ=w498-h80-no
  • Options
    Letting your anger get the better of you, you notch an arrow and let it loose to no avail. You feel your rage building!
    At the cost of your remaining ammo, you can deal your damage and lose your -1 ongoing.

Bran, now would also be a good time to try out your Dark Gaze on the fleeing vampire!

• Options
    edited June 2019
    Were anyone close enough to see, the onlooker would immediately notice Bran's visage turn from a cool blank stare to a snarling rictus. He furiously begins to draw every arrow, one after the next, and loosing each in the direction of the cloud of bats.

With the last arrow released, and after a calming breath, the rogue stares down his target with a look that can only be described as 'terrifying'.

Geth, roll 1d8+2 for Damage (Spend Ammo, Lose Curse)

Geth, roll 2d6+1 for Dark Gaze (WIS)

(OOC: How can I make Eliza vulnerable to me?)

Damage (Spend Ammo, Lose Curse):
    1d8+2 9 [1d8=7]
    Dark Gaze (WIS):
    2d6+1 9 [2d6=3, 5]

Nips on
  • Options
    GrogGrog My sword is only steel in a useful shape.Registered User regular
    edited June 2019
    Holly constructs a makeshift lever from her shins, levering the trap apart then patting her steed in relief with a detached limb.

"Dooli's gotten out of worse, I'm sure they'll get away." she says, though whether it's to herself or Hao-Gou is unclear. "You have an orb then? With mine that's two! Time to find our comrades, I'm sure they've gotten at least one without as much mess as us."

Geth, roll 2d6+1 for Trap Snappin'

1/5 adventurer's gear left

Trap Snappin':
    2d6+1 9 [2d6=3, 5]

Grog on
  • Options
    BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    (Scout is there to see you, Bran)

BahamutZERO.gif
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    Bran

You shish-kabob several of the bats! Those that remain dart into each other, colliding as a tar-like substance. You see a much frailer looking Eliza land on her knees and scurry inhumanly through the door.

How can I make Eliza vulnerable to me?

No vampire lord can turn down a formal duel, and she would automatically lose her title if she tried.

Attacking her remaining ‘children’ will send her into a frenzy, as will the sight of blood. She’s currently starving after your rain of arrows.

A wooden stake through the chest is worth a thousand cuts of steel. Vampire are weak to sunlight, and can be momentarily stunned by any bright light. As you know, holy water burns them.

Scout drops you by the door Eliza goes through, and gives you a look that’s impossible to read. They turn and speed off towards Gisard.

Holly

With your pooch free, together you fight your way up and over to the middle of the area. Soon you are back to back with the mousefolk ranger, and clear shop in minutes.

Pomme blows cool air across their shotgun, still hot with gunfire, and Fluer the hawkmoth lands on his arm gracefully.

“Should we simply walk out the exit over there, or try our hand at traversing a wall? If I’m right, at some point a new gravity will pull us down and well, I’m not sure, what do you think?”

If you walk through the exit, you arrive elsewhere.

If you climb a wall, choose one:
    - A watery end.
    - Glass and flame.
    - A locked circle.
    - October country.

I’ll describe where you get to.

Gisard

The tentacles of this living spell constrict even tighter around you.

M-must p-p-protect! Protect!”, it babbles from an almost-mouth.

A couple of its eyes swivel around to face the other way.

“Coming h-here? Protect! P-protect!”

It lifts you higher into the air.

While all this is going down you can’t help but see telepathic flashes from your newly gecko-fied friend. He’s dreaming about a blade that eats souls, his father, the decadent ruined empire he comes from, and being naked at a piano recital. It’s not helping.

Endless_Serpents on
  • Options
    "Urk.... good spell, nice spell, it's quite safe, you can put me down now!"
    Margulis! Margulis, wake up!

This is not quite how Gisard pictured this Awaken Spell working, he supposes that will teach him for copying spells out of a vampire lord's grimoire. Oh well.
    He tries to muscle his way out of the squirming tentacles.
    Geth, roll 2d6+1 for Defy Danger (str)

Defy Danger (str):
    2d6+1 13 [2d6=6, 6]

BahamutZERO.gif
  • Options
    It squeezes and squeezes you with its gooey limbs, and as you dig your claws in and pull yourself up— you fly into the air like a slippery bar of soap.

I’m up, Margulis thinks, am I late for my piano lesson?

You land with a splash, gecko still in hand, and Scout spins around to collect you. You rush away from the babbling congealed spell, who attempt to following without much luck. It sinks below the surface as the purifying effects of the holy water send it’s tiny malformed spirit off to wherever should a thing should go. Guess it was only your first try at creating life from magic, the next go might be better.

You’re by the door with Bran, but you could always try scaling the wall that is a face.

What do you do?

• Options
    Gisard holds the gecko up to his face. "Bad news, Margie, I've turned you into a small lizard. I'll figure out a way to fix it once there's some time, if it doesn't wear off on its own first. On the bright side, I think it also closed up the big hole in your chest, so that's nice. You can ride in my hat for now."

He doesn't make them go back to pick up the amulet and orb, they're probably... fine... for now. Right? Right. It's fine. The amulet can take care of itself and surely won't get up to too much mischief. Got to pursue Eliza!

Gisard also empties out his waterskin and fills it up with holy water on their jetskiing way. Does the water still seem to have its original magical properties after turning into holy water?

BahamutZERO.gif
  • Options
    Bran rushes after the vampiress through the door, screaming.

"Eliza, you coward! Come back and fight me like the so-called Lord you claim to be! Or are you too frightened of a frail mortal such as I?"

• Options
    All the walls look either dangerous or suspiciously safe, so Holly opts to take the more traditional exit. "Stay close, my fellows, and keep an eye out for Gisard and Bran."

• Options
    edited June 2019
    Bran & Gisard

Margulis makes the noise that geckos make. You know, right? That one. Yes.

The water is purest holy water, seems the power of divinity has overtaken its magical properties.

Together you both pass through the exit and arrive at a foreboding trail. Tall, wide petrified stumps dot the solid stone landscape. There is no sign of tracks, and the air is deathly still. Every step you take echoes across the harsh plain. A circular ruin with clear spots where orbs could be slotted in is raised up, visible even from the edge. It gives off the sense the circle is locked, as if the power of the portal is coiled like a spring. There are five slots for orbs, but perhaps you don’t need that many to work it.

A raspy voice breaks the silence, “Very well...”

Eliza skitters from tree to tree! Then she leaps clear of a stump and bites down on your waist Bran! What’s this?! The vampire has transformed into a might wolf! She swings you side to side, her teeth pressing down on you!

Bran, choose one:
    - Take damage.
    - Lose your armour.

Your hands are still free, so you can attempt to break free in the manner of your choosing.

Gisard, just as you go to aid Bran, a wall of crystal blocks your path!

zu4qqah8py38.jpeg

Whoever this guy is chuckles, “That is not your path lizard. Your life ends with me.”

Your wizarding mind races! Fact: Rocks have high melting points. Fact: Ow.

The rocky monk kicks you in the chest and you land against the newly formed wall.

At the Statue

The amulet floats in the air once again, and begins to flick through its own tome.

“The fool! How will I reform without a vessel with which to syphon knowledge from? Tsk. Arise, my Unseen Servant.”, it says in an especially thick vampiric accent.

The amulet and the orb float off to who knows where...

Gisard, you remember things you didn’t know you’d forgotten. Take +1 ongoing to Spout Lore until you next rest, which may be a while...

Holly

The pass beyond the exit and see a flat plain of stone below you. You’re stood on... nothing. Wait, it’s perfect, spotless glass. There’s a staircase ahead that leads down to the ground. Beside the top of the staircase is a glass golem holding a two-handed hammer aloft. It is motionless.

At the opposite end of this area you see Bran being eaten by a wolf and Gisard about to be karate chopped on the noggin!

What do you do?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fQe6G9wkBwg

Endless_Serpents on
  • Options
    OOC: Two questions: am I at a high enough elevation for Hao-Gou to leap onto the stone-monk? can the weapon of choice still transform or is it stuck now?

• Options
    edited June 2019
    (OOC: OBJECTION! Bran has Shoot First, "You're never caught by surprise. When an enemy would get the drop on you, you get to act first instead."

If this applies, Bran intends to remove Eliza's mothing-loving head from her mother-loving torso via the Genteel Cane's whip form and messy tag. At reach, before she can get close.)

Nips on
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    Gisard would love to give a good long think as to why he has started feeling like something is no longer draining his knowledge since he put the amulet down, but he is currently too busy getting kicked in the chest by a big rock. He grunts as he stumbles back into the crystal wall. "Oof! Oh, now you've made me angry! Wither before my fiery wrath!"

Geth, roll 2d6+3 for Cast Invisibility

Invisibility is unprepared.

Cast Invisibility:
    2d6+3 9 [2d6=1, 5]

BahamutZERO on
    BahamutZERO.gif
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    Fate unravels for a moment.

Holly, you’re very high up. The glass doesn’t quite reach across to where the monk is, it stops before the central circle. The fights going on by the opposite edge of this area. The glass looks particularly fragile.

The Weapon of Choice can still transform!

Bran, time seems to stand still as a large set of jaws opens wide in midair.
    Do your thing!

Gisard, you’ve vanished, and you won’t leave footprints on this hard stone. Perfect terrain for invisibility. The monk takes a swing with his club and misses.

“Damn you!”, he snarls.

Endless_Serpents on
  • Options
    Gisard resists the urge to taunt his foe, and takes stock of the situation while evading as silently as possible.

Geth, roll 2d6+1 for Discern Realities (wis)

What here is useful or valuable to me?
    What should I be on the lookout for?
    What here is not what it appears to be?

Discern Realities (wis):
    2d6+1 13 [2d6=6, 6]

BahamutZERO.gif
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    What here is useful or valuable to me?
    There is a smooth round shape in a pouch the monk possesses. An orb? (An orb).

What should I be on the lookout for?
    Trouble. You’d think the circular area that will open into the final portal would be guarded. Someone or something will no doubt strike once you’re close to it.

There is a single arrow stuck into a tree stump nearby. There’s nothing else here. There’s no more things to find.

What here is not what it appears to be?

Several of the wide petrified tree stumps are hollowed out.

Eliza is much closer to death than her wolfen charge would indicate.

To answer the unasked question...

...that circle will open into a portal to Glamjin. The finale approaches.

Endless_Serpents on
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    The flash of movement catches Bran's eye, and he immediately lashes out with the Genteel Cane.

Geth, roll 2d6+3 for Hack & Slash (DEX with Precise)

Hack & Slash (DEX with Precise):
    2d6+3 8 [2d6=1, 4]

Nips on
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    Bran's strike goes slightly wide in his haste to strike, glancing the oncoming Wolf-Vampire.
    DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT

Geth, roll 1d8 for Genteel Cane Damage

Genteel Cane Damage:
    1d8 2 [1d8=2]

Nips on
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    Bran, your razor sharp whip slices through Eliza’s jaws, but it heals over just as quickly.

Eliza chomps down on your chest and you both crash into the hard rock.

You take 7 damage, and Eliza begins to heal herself by drinking your spilt blood! She has you pinned! You can’t get your weapon around to strike in its current form. You’ll need to change it or do something else to harm her and release her grip! Your next action will incur further woe upon you! Choose wisely!

Geth roll 1d8+3 for Wolfing Down
    Geth roll 1d6 for Blood Drain

Wolfing:
    1d8+3 7 [1d8=4]
    Blood Drain:
    1d6 4 [1d6=4]

Endless_Serpents on
  • Options
    Bran's desperation peaks; he feels for a dagger off his belt, and probably for the first time in his life his grasp does not find one.

It does, however, find a peculiar deck of cards! He jams the deck into ElizaWolf's mouth in panic, and flicks a card out of the case...

Geth, roll 1d19

1d19 19 [1d19=19]

• Options
    edited June 2019
    A burst of light blinds you, and a sudden cloud of dust shrouds your vision.

“Darsdo is on the scene! Time to unleash my power! Check this out mortal!”, something shouts with a burning vigour.

Eliza’s jaws snap open incredibly wide, and you hear her vicious straining growl. The dust clears and you see an armoured figure holding the wolf with both hands. Their feet are pressed firm to the stone, causing cracks to form around it. Eliza thrashes wildly but can’t budge them.

“Prepare for my Abyssal Breaker!!”, it bellows.

fpiv2d4ylgp6.jpeg

The demon turns across their shoulder and winks to you.

“Let’s work together mortal, I need time to charge my ultimate attack. Get on your feet and hit her with all your might! I believe in you!”

Only Bran can read this:
    While Darsdo is active you deal your maximum damage, and are dealt maximum damage in return. Darsdo has 8 HP and can only return to their card if you deal the killing blow, otherwise they’ll turn into a dormant state at 0 HP but it’s effect will still be in play.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=34qLlOGOl30

Endless_Serpents on
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    The scrape of witchglass-on-glass mingles with a howling battlecry, light from the transforming Konomi no Buki refracting in the glass stairway as Holly skitters down the stairs.

The confused stone-monk only has a second to turn before two razor-sharp chakrams slice across their hide.

Geth, roll 2d6+2 for Weapon of Choice
    close; +1 damage; 2 piercing; two weapons
    Geth, roll 2d6+3 for Flawless Bladecharge
    Apply Quicksilver & Torrential techniques
    Geth, roll 2d6k1 for Damage

7 damage total, 4 piercing, rerolls if he attacks me.

Weapon of Choice:
    2d6+2 10 [2d6=2, 6]
    Flawless Bladecharge:
    2d6+3 15 [2d6=6, 6]
    Damage:
    2d6k1 6 [2d6k1=[6], 4]

Grog on
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    As you race passed the glass golem at the top of the stairs they bring down their hammer and shatter the whole thing! Neither you nor your companions miss a beat as you leap off the last step and across the stone area.

The twin chakrams lodge in the hulking monk, producing volatile sparks as they continue to spin! He blinks slowly as the chakrams grow still about six inches into his hewn muscle.

“Huh.”, he grunts.

These are the monks last words.

You’ve got another orb, and his weapon is up for grabs.

Crystal Club
    two-handed, crushing, 2 weight
    When you slam the club into the ground, roll+STR.
    On a 10+, you make a wall of crystal 30 feet around whatever you choose.
    On a 7-9, you make a fragile wall in a straight line.
    On a 6-, you can make a bit of cover just for you.
    Once its ability have been used, you’ll need to meditate with it when you Make Camp or Rest to use it again.

Without a care you passed over the locked portal at the middle of the area. A servant of Glamjin pops in, then another steps out from behind it, then a third. They’re appearing from nowhere!

Eight of Glamjin’s most ancient and twisted fae minions encircle you all.

tqie9s727slu.jpeg

They’re not carrying weapons, but you know from your experience on the train that they are acrobatic and can cling to walls like spiders. They’re dangerous, as cunning as they are fearless, and completely deranged!

What do you do?

Endless_Serpents on
  • Options
    Are they standing close enough together to catch them all in a fireball?

BahamutZERO.gif
  • Options
    (OOC: Very important question: Is Eliza considered defenseless?)

• Options
    You are surrounded! You’ll get two with a fireball, no more.

Eliza is never defenceless, she has too many tricks at her disposal. You’re still going to bring her to very low health however. Strike and hope she’s too focused to switch tactics!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=OVNH7wj8nyU&time_continue=69

i23fdoaobbud.jpeg

• Options
    OOC: Thanks, the diagrams help the theater of the mind a lot

BahamutZERO.gif
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    Bran leaps back from Darsdo and Eliza, flicking the Genteel Cane back to its wickedly-barbed form. The rogue quickly lines up a strike and whips it to wrap roughly along the wolf's neckline, and once it finds purchase he yanks it with two hands as hard as he can.

[Attack deals 8 damage, no retaliation.]

Geth, roll 2d6+3 for Hack&Slash (DEX with Precise)

Hack&Slash (DEX with Precise):
    2d6+3 10 [2d6=6, 1]

Nips on
  • Options
    You behead the wolf! The newly unleashed demon falls forward with the sudden release of pressure, but the head continues to snarl and attempts to bite! Darsdo allows the head to snap shut and holds it as it struggles madly to devour all it can.

The headless body gushes disgusting putrid blood, but it becomes a trickle just as quickly. It frantically kicks and jumps mindlessly, then rushes you down with haphazard steps of a drunkard!

Your experienced dark gaze reveals to you that both halves of that undead fiend are close to death, desperate for life granting blood! Destroy the beast’s heart to end this! Deliver the final blow!

When you kill the vampire Bran, roll+DEX.
    On a 10+, you are spectacular, and carry +2 forward. The vampire is slain.
    On a 7-9, you do it, but:
    - You take damage.
    - Darsdo is reduced to 0 HP, you know what that means for you.
    - Your weapon is destroyed.
    On a 6-, you still do it, but you take damage in the process.

• Options
    edited June 2019
    Bran kicks the wobbling wolf-torso over, then plants one foot firmly on its stomache.

Wordlessly, the rogue retracts the Cane and in one sharp motion drives its point between the ribs of the beast. As it struggles, he bears down harder until he hears the clink of the tip strike the stone floor.

As the beast weakly tries to break free, Bran mouths something no one can hear. Then, in a blink, the cane is unraveled to its barbed form once again and the triumphant thief rips the whip back through the monster's torso, spraying gore in a grotesque arc.

Geth, roll 2d6+3 for Kill The Vampire (DEX)

2d6+3 10 [2d6=2, 5]

Nips on
  • Options
    Nice.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3Znku4IasfM&list=RD3Znku4IasfM&start_radio=1

Vampires are of no use to you, so looking around you find 1 ammo worth of arrows stuck in a petrified tree stump.

With a triumphant crustacean bellow, your summoned demon stamps Eliza’s head underfoot.

Breathing heavy, he says, “Looks like I didn’t get to use my ultimate technique mortal, so I reckon it’s time to show you my moves!”

Darsdo, the Crimson Claw, leaps onto the servant to the far most north, and begins to pummel it to death!

“We’ve got company, so it’s lucky I’m a great host!”, he laughs.

With that the battle commences. Some on all fours, some sprinting like faceless athletics, they jump and kick off dead trees, bamboozling you with inhuman acrobatics!

What do you do?

• Options
    edited June 2019
    OOC: can we assume Darsdo is doing a lot of "woo-hoo"s and "party time"s?

Holly hears the invisible Gisard somewhere around her say "Thanks for the assistance, it seems he was no match for you." He rummages through the stone monk's bags and retrieves the orb, along with the crystal club. "Now then, let's clean this lot up." Gisard pops back into view as a fireball flies out of his mouth at a grouping of two of the servants.

Geth, roll 2d6+3 for Cast Fireball (int)
    Geth, roll 2d6 for damage.

Unpreparing Fireball.

Cast Fireball (int):
    2d6+3 9 [2d6=3, 3]
    damage:
    2d6 10 [2d6=4, 6]

BahamutZERO on
    BahamutZERO.gif
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    The servants are immolated! Naught but ash remains where they stood! 6/8 servants.

Darsdo, by means of an elaborate wrestling move that shouldn’t really work, slays another. He turns back and heads towards Bran, but he’ll be a moment, he’s not the lightest on his feet. 5/8 servants.

Bran, the crystal wall is crumbling, you can see Gisard through a gap!

Two servants leap onto the portal circle and wait, heads shaking, limbs in constant motion. They look absolutely haunting when they try to stop somewhere.

The other three pinball from tree stump to tree stump, then leap over the top of each of you and go in to strike! You’re ready for them though, these are chumps to you now, right? What do you do?

But wait! Scout, who is very narratively important, is attacked by a servant you had not counted! It rips off one of his arms and roundhouses him to the ground! Sparks fly as Scout let’s out a high pitched cry!

Bran, you’re already going toe to toe with one, you’ll have to Defy Danger to rescue him whilst you keep fighting your own opponent! Can you take two on at once?

“Blast! There are more!”, says Pomme.

They go to fire their shotgun, and realises they’re out of ammo. Dropping it Pomme pulls around their flintlock rifle and takes aim.

Three servants lunge out from behind a petrified tree stump and flip their way towards them at lightning speed!

ta8kxqw2cbtj.jpeg

9/9 servants are in play...

Endless_Serpents on
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    Spinning onto Hao-Gou's back, Holly rides between the Servants menacing Gisard and swings the Chakrams about in deadly circles. The bloodshed spurs her on and she attempts a backflip off the saddle, hoping to land with a decapitating flourish. It does not go as planned.

Geth, roll 2d6+3 for Flawless Bladework
    Apply Elaborate and Torrential
    Geth, roll 2d6k1+1+2 for Damage (2 piercing)
    Geth, roll 2d6+1 for Elaborate (if applied)
    Geth, roll 1d8 for Elaborate Damage (if applied)

Flawless Bladework:
    2d6+3 10 [2d6=4, 3]
    Damage:
    2d6k1+1+2 6 [2d6k1=[3], 2]
    Elaborate (if applied):
    2d6+1 5 [2d6=1, 3]
    Elaborate Damage (if applied):
    1d8 3 [1d8=3]

Grog on
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    Holly

You rend two in twain, and throw a chakram at another from atop their corpses, causing it to ricochet off another’s head and back into your hand!

You backflip off Hao-Gou as he barges onwards, scattering the last one near Pomme a few paces, giving the ranger room to fire!

Pomme blasts the head off the one closest to them!

Gisard

The one adjacent to you Gisard has a huge gash on its head, though it doesn’t bleed.

It leaps with both legs outstretched! It intends to grapple you to the ground! What do you do?

Elsewhere

A tiny frog is thrown out of a hollow petrified stump clinging to an orb. It’s Hiroki! Down her gear, and her beetle mount, who knows what the samurai has endured alone?

Shortly after something else is spat out. Another of Eliza’s ‘children’, but which one? Whoever it might be, they’re unconscious.

Hiroki doesn’t stop to find out, instead she runs with the orb raised above her head towards the portal.

Three servants fan out from nowhere and dart at odd angles, alternating between chasing the samurai and juddering wildly. A fourth emerges from a shadow and heads for the unconscious adventurer.

htv1ao8abqyj.jpeg

10/10 servants in play...

Endless_Serpents on
  • Options
    Gisard winds up and swings the crystal club around horizontally into the minion as it leaps at him.

Geth, roll 2d6+1 for Hack and Slash (str)

Hack and Slash (str):
    2d6+1 9 [2d6=5, 3]

BahamutZERO.gif