Options

at] the [chat] the [chat] the [chat] the [ch

• Options
    JebusUDJebusUD Adventure! Candy IslandRegistered User regular
    desc wrote: »
    Why isn’t division out

I don’t want to play the beta and then redo the content in two weeks

The modern division algorithm was created in the 1600's by Henry Briggs, Desc.

÷ symbol since 1659 apparently. Newer than I would have thought.

But we are all bad at that kind of thing. The fastening screw is only as around since about 1800.

I assume everything was fastened with prayer before then.

and I wonder about my neighbors even though I don't have them
    but they're listening to every word I say
  • Options
    Evil MultifariousEvil Multifarious Registered User regular
    Brody wrote: »
    I finally got around to playing Darkest Dungeon, and as you do, I picked chat handles at random for hero names. Then I was quickly horrified by SiG going insane, EM refusing to do anything, and Chu bleeding to death, and realized maybe I should not name Darkest Dungeon characters after people.

This is definitely on brand for both me and Chu

• Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    God I loved Izombie, the best part of the show was always Clive. Like this is a dude who clearly knows shit was up but desperately desperately just wanted it to be normal stuff.

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    override367override367 ALL minions Registered User regular
    edited March 2019
    I finally got around to playing Darkest Dungeon, and as you do, I picked chat handles at random for hero names. Then I was quickly horrified by SiG going insane, EM refusing to do anything, and Chu bleeding to death, and realized maybe I should not name Darkest Dungeon characters after people.

Thrice have I played xcom or xcom 2 with chatter names, and all 3 times @Shivahn has been an unstoppable killing machine, the first game she became a mech, more machine than woman, dispassionately dissecting chrysalids with enormous robo-claws and commenting about the futility of the alien's struggle

both times Organichu came up in the rookie pool he died while in full cover from an enemy who couldn't possibly have had a shot

override367 on
  • Options
    HonkHonk Honk is this poster. Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    Kamiro wrote: »
    Honk wrote: »
    Jacobkosh wrote: »
    Kristen Bell was born to read erotica tbh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zAybHKiON44

Why would you post this when I'm at work.

Headphones!

Oh is that what people are using those for, okay now I see

PSN: Honkalot
  • Options
    DoodmannDoodmann Registered User regular
    Shivahn wrote: »
    Shivahn wrote: »
    I have a friend who was assaulted by an ex who broke into her house.

The prosecutor didn't even try to prosecute for rape because she knew it was pointless, even in that situation.

That is incredibly infuriating

I hope that the culture had changed enough to change these situations.

I know a local restaurant owner groped his teenage waitress and she went straight to the cops and they went straight after him and he was found guilty, but I don't know if that's indicative of a broader trend here or elsewhere

Well this was in the conservative stronghold of California, so maybe elsewhere is better :rotate:

I think it's kind of a crapshoot. You end up with a jury made of people. Society is broadly getting better, but many still have ideas which basically completely preclude conviction for rape in most realistic circumstances.

Hey now, California has a long and colorful history of being awful when it comes to crime and punishment.

We're like...really bad. Like good old fashion eugenics bad.

Whippy wrote: »
    nope nope nope nope abort abort talk about anime
    I like to ART
  • Options
    jungleroomxjungleroomx It's never too many graves, it's always not enough shovels Registered User regular

This is definitely on brand for both me and Chu

Dickbleed debuff.

I've gotten half of [chat] killed in XCom.

• Options
    descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    Why isn’t division out

How many cool guns did it have though

• Options
    japanjapan Registered User regular

Thrice have I played xcom or xcom 2 with chatter names, and all 3 times Shivahn has been an unstoppable killing machine, the first game she became a mech, more machine than woman, dispassionately dissecting chrysalids with enormous robo-claws and commenting about the futility of the alien's struggle

both times Organichu came up in the rookie pool he died while in full cover from an enemy who couldn't possibly have had a shot

I have also experienced this

Though for me she was a crazy assault build with an absurd move stat toting a great big shotgun

All running the length of the map to shotgun things in the face

• Options
    jungleroomxjungleroomx It's never too many graves, it's always not enough shovels Registered User regular
    Why isn’t division out

How many cool guns did it have though

Well...I mean...

...none...

• Options
    navgoosenavgoose Registered User regular
    edited March 2019
    Why is it worse for prosecutors to try a person for rape vs assault vs both? Do they not get to downgrade to assault if needed?

navgoose on
  • Options
    HonkHonk Honk is this poster. Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    I wish waypoint would pick up their xcom 2 streams again, but they seem to have retired video.

PSN: Honkalot
  • Options
    Drake ChambersDrake Chambers Lay out my formal shorts. Registered User regular
    I once named tamed alien monsters in Star Wars Galaxies, which are effectively immortal, after our own pets.

I showed my wife because I thought it was cute, but she found it upsetting and made me change it.

• Options
    Evil MultifariousEvil Multifarious Registered User regular
    The one time I had Jacobkosh in my XCOM2 game, he was a terrifying hooded psychic assassin who could walk through walls

Then my game crashed and deleted the Iron Man save

That hurt

• Options
    override367override367 ALL minions Registered User regular
    edited March 2019
    japan wrote: »

Thrice have I played xcom or xcom 2 with chatter names, and all 3 times Shivahn has been an unstoppable killing machine, the first game she became a mech, more machine than woman, dispassionately dissecting chrysalids with enormous robo-claws and commenting about the futility of the alien's struggle

I have also experienced this

Though for me she was a crazy assault build with an absurd move stat toting a great big shotgun

All running the length of the map to shotgun things in the face

in xcom 2 she was a sniper and upon hitting colonel did that field of reaction fire thing and just killed an entire pod of advanced mutons while muttering something in french

override367 on
  • Options
    Drake ChambersDrake Chambers Lay out my formal shorts. Registered User regular
    navgoose wrote: »
    Why is it worse for prosecutors to try a person for rape vs assault vs both? Do they not get to downgrade to assault if needed?

The step down to lesser charges in a deal is only going to come when you make a deal. Since subjects are more likely to try and go to trial for a rape charge, you've gotta go in with a plan that you have an airtight case for rape. Which, because of juries and society, is rare.

• Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    My god the Dead or Alive 6 season pass is $92 USD

• Options
    The one time I had Jacobkosh in my XCOM2 game, he was a terrifying hooded psychic assassin who could walk through walls

That hurt

If jacobkosh dies in xcom he dies for real

• Options

Should've made it $69 ayyyy

• Options
    WinkyWinky rRegistered User regular
    but desc, division has been out for years

the war against people in hoodies named alex yet rages

This is a conflict that touches me personally

• Options

Bro wtf

• Options
    Winky wrote: »
    but desc, division has been out for years

the war against people in hoodies named alex yet rages

This is a conflict that touches me personally

Sorry for all the times I shot you in New York but I wanted to complete those missions

• Options
    And that’s just apparently season 1

Also there is fine print that they could release dlc during the season pass period that is not in the pass

• Options
    CouscousCouscous Registered User regular
    How many skimpy costumes and loli characters are in the season pass?

• Options
    ArchArch Neat-o, mosquito! Registered User regular

That hurt

Jake is just too powerful

• Options
    Couscous wrote: »
    How many skimpy costumes and loli characters are in the season pass?

This Season Pass will apply to 62 costumes and 2 new characters released during the period of March 2019 - June 2019.
    Note: The release period is subject to change.

■Season Pass 1 Bonus Content
    NiCO Technomancer Gear
    Nyotengu Wrestling Costume

■Content
    Happy Wedding Costumes Vol.1
    Happy Wedding Costumes Vol.2
    Costume Pack Vol.1
    Costume Pack Vol.2
    Additional Character Mai Shiranui
    Mai Shiranui Debut Costumes
    Additional New Character
    Additional New Character Debut Costumes

• Options
    ArchArch Neat-o, mosquito! Registered User regular
    Gonna be honest, I like the tacticool part of the Division but the setting reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllly makes me uncomfortable, as much as I appreciate my scarf matching my backpack and my gun

• Options
    navgoosenavgoose Registered User regular
    navgoose wrote: »

The step down to lesser charges in a deal is only going to come when you make a deal. Since subjects are more likely to try and go to trial for a rape charge, you've gotta go in with a plan that you have an airtight case for rape. Which, because of juries and society, is rare.

But why do they need to take a deal if its effectively proven in the court later anyway?

• Options
    I hope the new DoA fails spectacularly, like my dinner last night.

• Options
    Ok I can not stand how people use "I'm not very technical" as an excuse why they can't seemingly do any basic things with a computer. If someone tells you "You have to save this document to your computer to attach it to an email to send it to someone else." This is not hard stuff, this isn't like "oh my god you guys with your tech stuff" its a fundamental like break down of basic competence. Literal toddler shit of "I can't do it its impossible" and when you are 60 years old that's beyond acceptable to me.

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    I’m not trying to be rude but is dead of alive actually good

I kind of assumed it was Bad Titty Tekken this whole time

• Options

It's um

It's fine

Just with a lot of ass

• Options

They are fine nothing more or less

• Options

People say the fighting game behind it is better than the titty jiggling would have you believe, but to me that argument reads like.

https://youtu.be/ke1YKF3tNCE

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    CouscousCouscous Registered User regular
    edited March 2019

It is apparently a good fighting game that is fairly easy for people to get into compared to a lot of fighting games.

And has tons of anime tiddies.

Couscous on
  • Options
    Arch wrote: »
    Gonna be honest, I like the tacticool part of the Division but the setting reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllly makes me uncomfortable, as much as I appreciate my scarf matching my backpack and my gun

Arch I sometimes recall your post about trying it and I remember thinking that your response made sense (first inpression: I shot a bunch of black dudes) whereas thanks to the vagaries of random character mook generation, my first impression of the gang was three white guys in hoodies holding a little old lady of color at gunpoint before I shot them

The citizens are sometimes clearly trying to break into cars or loot supplies to survive and the gang is definitely Bad because they do the same thing but threaten people

• Options
    MrMisterMrMister Jesus dying on the cross in pain? Morally better than us. One has to go "all in".Registered User regular

MrMrMister likes it, but then again he'd probably like it even more if it were literally called Bad Titty Tekken.

His predilection for rude anime tits continues to ??? me.

• Options
    DoodmannDoodmann Registered User regular
    Preacher wrote: »

People say the fighting game behind it is better than the titty jiggling would have you believe, but to me that argument reads like.

https://youtu.be/ke1YKF3tNCE

What I like about this video is that it is applicable to almost all forms of art.

Whippy wrote: »
    nope nope nope nope abort abort talk about anime
    I like to ART
  • Options
    WinkyWinky rRegistered User regular
    What if there were They Live style glasses that blocked out all anime tiddies

What kind of world would I find out there underneath it all

• Options
    In playing tom Clancy games I usually find their politics amusingly by-committee bland compared to their actual reputations whereas a lot of shooters considered unpolitical can be frankly much more problematic (CoD etc)

This discussion has been closed.