As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

STAR WARS: Jedi Survivor and Jedi Fallen Order

1686970717274»

• Options
    RiboflavinRiboflavin Registered User regular
    Yea wow the internet really ran hard with the assumptions on that one that Jabba was locked to that DLC huh?

The same internet that has already declared Outlaws a financial failure because the main character isn't hot enough? I am shocked!

To be fair I liked it better in the old days when I walked 8 miles through the snow to school when all characters were unrealistically hot. However, that is a stupid reason not to buy a game. I'll likely get this either at launch or first discount.

• Options
    GoodKingJayIIIGoodKingJayIII They wanna get my gold on the ceilingRegistered User regular
    Given Ubisoft’s history, I think it’s reasonable to assume they’ll nickel and dime consumers at every turn.

Great that it’s not as bad it appeared. This time. The fact that Ubisoft had to make a statement about it is because they’ve earned the negative inference.

Battletag: Threeve#1501; PSN: Threeve703; Steam: 3eeve
  • Options
    JazzJazz Registered User regular
    Given the last several Ubisoft games that I've picked up and enjoyed (I'm largely thinking Ghost Recon Wildlands and Far Cry 6, I'm sure there's another one or two in there somewhere), the DLC - by which I mean the big expansions - may well be completely unnecessary anyway, very possibly several tiers of quality lower than the main game, and safely ignored.