As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Girls' Frontline [GFL]: Longitudinal Strain Story event is live

• Options
    chrono_travellerchrono_traveller Registered User regular
    Ok after 192 times (1 more than Sei) I finally got Stella, the mini Stellas that follow her around make all the effort worth it.
    I will try to get Suomi but overall, I´m happy to get all the event dolls.

Is there anything special that can be done with 5* dups beside dummy linking and save cores? I got some of them laying around but dunno what to do with them.

I actually had a similar question. I got lucky (?) enough to get another C-MS after I already got her to x5 linked. Is it worth leveling up another C-MS, so should she just be core fodder?

The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it. ~ Terry Pratchett
  • Options
    OrphaneOrphane rivers of red that run to seaRegistered User regular
    there are some t-dolls that are absolutely good to have another one of due to how useful they are

Welrod, Calico, 5-7 ( this one is tougher) are all good HGs to have dupes of because they are the best in their small fields of expertise and are therefore pretty hard to replace
    C-MS and UMP45 fall into that category as well imo because right now we don't have very many great main tank SMGs and if you want to field 5+ AR/SMG squads then you are either duping or reaching towards less effective tdolls to fill the holes in your roster

these are just examples and are by no means a comprehensive list

• Options
    HadesHades Registered User regular
    Mk23, Stechkin and K5 are also good to dupe. Other classes don't really need dupes it's mostly just handguns.

• Options
    CrimsonJazzCrimsonJazz Registered User regular
    Orphane wrote: »
    there are some t-dolls that are absolutely good to have another one of due to how useful they are

Welrod, Calico, 5-7 ( this one is tougher) are all good HGs to have dupes of because they are the best in their small fields of expertise and are therefore pretty hard to replace
    C-MS and UMP45 fall into that category as well imo because right now we don't have very many great main tank SMGs and if you want to field 5+ AR/SMG squads then you are either duping or reaching towards less effective tdolls to fill the holes in your roster

these are just examples and are by no means a comprehensive list

I see, thank you, but what about Vector, Thompson and 416? It is worth having dupes of those?

• Options
    General_ArmchairGeneral_Armchair Registered User regular
    Over time they start introducing mechanics to encourage you to have an extensive library of dolls instead of duping the same few. You may have noticed that some dolls were listed as advantaged in the collab maps. That means that they receive buffs over their baseline stats. I've read that eventually we get some kind of "theater" mode that takes that to another level. The "expeditions" mechanic in the CN client is also supposed to reward you if you have specific dolls on hand to deploy alongside specific pets to go fetch loot.

Vector may arguably be dupe worthy because she's best in class for molotov SMGS. However there are other offtank SMGS who are also quite viable.

Thompson is niche. If you want to build a second shield smg, then I'd advise building either g36c or mp5 (and the later only really if you plan on getting her unique exo and her mod 3 upgrade)

416 is a good grenadier, but I don't see a reason to dupe her unless you really want more grenadiers and have already leveled sopmod and FAL (are they still giving FAL away with your first purchase from the cash shop?

Most duped units are handguns because demand for handgun buffers is high and you may not always be able to fulfill the same buff types and buff tile placement without duping.

Some dolls that I consider either worthy of duping or worthy of eating up an inventory space or two to mothball them incase situations change to make them highly desirable:

*Welrod (level up a Makarov before duping)
    *CMS
    *Contender
    *MG5, PKP, and PK
    *Grape Carcano
    *Sat 8 and KSG (or hell, damn near any 5* shotgun because they're too expensive and too rare to core imo)
    *G11, AN-94, and AK-12
    *Groza, Five Seven
    *WA2000, SVD, and Lee Enfield

Not everything in that list is equal. For example sat 8, contender, grape, Groza, and five seven are all far more precious than welrod or WA2000. They're just dolls that I would consider holding on to copies of rather than immediately coring duplicates.

I'll probably type up more about this once I'm no longer phone posting

3DS Friend Code:
    Armchair: 4098-3704-2012
  • Options
    HadesHades Registered User regular
    Vector sure, Thompson and 416 no.

• Options
    edited August 2019
    i forgot about Contender but she's also excellent to have dupes of

eventually we will get more SMG main tanks and more 5* SGs that are solid so I would say there's not as obvious of a need for them

dupes aren't really necessary to clear events and basic stuff but they do make comping for ranking maps a lot easier

this is what my HG armory looks like atm:

unknown.png?width=990&height=559
    unknown.png?width=992&height=559

i need a dupe vector at some point but i always get type79 instead of her now when i roll 2:35

Orphane on
  • Options
    l_gl_g Registered User regular
    I'm scared to ask how many hours all that took....

Cole's Law: "Thinly sliced cabbage."
  • Options
    l_g wrote: »

it doesn't take as long as it might feel because you can level more than 1 doll at once

but also i've been playing since GFL launched so...

• Options
    l_gl_g Registered User regular
    edited August 2019

it doesn't take as long as it might feel because you can level more than 1 doll at once

Well, I'm not just thinking the XP (which could take a while) but also amassing the dupes/cores needed to fuse that many 4*/5*/EX units to 5x!
    One way F2Pers would accumulate the cores needed might be to grind missions where 3* units drop decently so that they can be dismantled for cores, but given the 100+ cores needed to fully dummy link a 5* or EX units, that's a lot of grinding.

l_g on
    Cole's Law: "Thinly sliced cabbage."
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    Ok, so more on duping. I think that there is a solid argument to be made that it is beneficial to dupe the following three dolls since they have capabilities that others can't quite match and have proven themselves extremely efficient at farming cores and equipment fodder.

1: Zas M21: She has a grenade with an extremely short cooldown and a wide radius. She is the namesake of "Zas dragging" where her grenade is used to clear tarantula swarms on specific night maps to farm lots of equipment fodder and XP. See Zas drag guides for details since the Zas drag builds require her to be 1x linked and to have a very specific stat set.
    2: Carcano M91/38 "Grape": She's arguably the strongest anti-elite unit rifle in the game, and is capable of acting as the DPS to corpse drag 10-4E to farm cores.
    3: M4A1 MOD3: She's unique with the special AOE attack that she gets as part of her MOD upgrade. She's also capable of farming 10-4E for cores, but her squad composition is a bit different. Notably we may not be able to dupe M4A1 whatsoever because the only reason that the older servers have duplicates is because players on old servers made the mistake of coring the AR-team, and the devs staged a rescue event where you could farm them as limited drops as a way for people to get their AR-team members back. Eventually the index retrieval system was added, so such rescue events weren't needed anymore. It remains to be seen if the EN server will ever get an opportunity to farm duplicates of the AR-Team, but if we ever do then I'm certainly going to grab a spare of every member.

(this vid again)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EmjGr-w2HLE

Aside from that, duping isn't really necessary for most content since using a similar but weaker doll likely won't degrade performance enough to render the echelon non-viable. That leaves the one set of content where the difference in performance might actually matter: Competitive Ranking maps. Even then, the difference likely only matters if you're competing for the upper tiers of ranking. I'm talking top 100 or maybe top 5%. Usually the non-cosmetic rewards can all be achieved at top 40%, so you don't need extremely min-maxed teams.

As for my own duping plans, I'm mostly planning on duping Groza since most ranking maps take place at night and she's the Night Queen. I was able to farm three copies of her during Deep Dive, which brings my grand total up to four. I have two Groza's leveled right now, and I'll get to the others, but I do want to level up my other AR's first. I also have six copies of G11, of which two of them have had their skills upgraded. This may or may not be related to the time that I configured one of my dorms as a bed shrine that was covered wall to wall with different beds. But I don't really want to go all in on G11 since a lot of other AR's are good and I want to use them too.

It's also pretty easy to mothball rare and strong units for a rainy day once you reach a certain point. You don't have much "serious" stuff to spend gems on once you have all of your echelons and dorms unlocked. Once you do that, you basically horde them to spend on costume packages or the furniture gacha, or maybe buy store packs that contain training data. It becomes pretty easy to occasionally increase your doll capacity to save extra copies of rare and strong dolls when you happen upon them. To that end I've mothballed the extra copies of PKP that I've gotten, since I'll probably make use of her in the event that we ever see content where MG teams are the ideal solution such as what we encountered in the past with Arctic Warfare and Deep Dive. I'll probably keep copies of the rarer second volley MG's on ice just in case the stars manage to align to make them desirable for some future content. For example, bamboo skills are getting a rework/buff in the near future. The same could potentially happen to second volley MG's someday to catapult them into the spotlight. This might just be my "Hoard all of the Phoenix Downs since I might need them someday" tendencies shining through though.

So in recap, if you define duping as investing in a unit and fielding duplicates, then you only really want to do that if you're confident that it will grant you a distinct advantage in ranking maps. However it's IMO a far lower bar to meet to mothball a rare unit since the chance that it may be beneficial in the future is worth more than 5 cores and an inventory slot to you in the here and now.

Also, in the below spoiler are a set of images depicting dupe recommendations from Girls Frontline Corner.
    2190wn4gwfl7.png
    20u017zzl964.png

v2a1jne0oc28.png

General_Armchair on
    3DS Friend Code:
  • Options

Well, I'm not just thinking the XP (which could take a while) but also amassing the dupes/cores needed to fuse that many 4*/5*/EX units to 5x!
    One way F2Pers would accumulate the cores needed might be to grind missions where 3* units drop decently so that they can be dismantled for cores, but given the 100+ cores needed to fully dummy link a 5* or EX units, that's a lot of grinding.

well, duping HGs is helped along by the fact that they are by far the cheapest recipe to do for daily productions (130x4) so for the longest time whenever no rate-ups were going on i would do 130x4 for my 4 daily crafts. While it's pretty RNG dependent, you will get dupes of 5* HGs eventually. It did get to a point where i rolled multiple Calicos, Welrods, and Grizzlies after i'd collected the dupes i needed and so i did use the extras to core. I also have done a lot of core farming/exp grind.

r4slhz7acvvl.png
    qxi60qlvol57.png

also during rate-ups when there's a feeding frenzy on rolling, you will gain quite a few cores since you're rolling many 3*/4*/Thompsons you don't need and thus core.

• Options
    Wow, ok that´s a lot useful info, it´s obvious that this game has a lot passioned people paying it ╭⚈¬⚈╮ I think I will keep my second Vector (This guy here just found his raifu ♡(ŐωŐ人)) I have found that beside the beautiful artwork this game its actually complex (For the waifu gatcha I was expecting) and the story has some effort put in. Thank you everyone for the info and support

Came for the raifus stayed for the game and community! (つ▀¯▀)つ

• Options
    BrodyBrody The Watch The First ShoreRegistered User regular
    I wish I had seen that before coring 2 Grizzly dupes, a K5 dupe, 4 Stetchkin dupes, and probably a half dozen Mk23 dupes...

However, I still have a Contender dupe that I had been working towards feeding for links, and also pulled Lee Enfield last night.

"I will write your name in the ruin of them. I will paint you across history in the color of their blood."

The Monster Baru Cormorant - Seth Dickinson

Steam: Korvalain
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    For what it's worth, you kinda won the lottery with a contender dupe. Grizzly isn't really that rare in the scheme of things. Mk23 is common enough to realistically 5x link from dupes, Stetchkin is a bit on the rare side for a 4*, and K5 is still evading me, but there are many people who have been rolling handguns since contender's release who don't have her.

Contender is in the unicorn class of white whales that people chase.

General_Armchair on
    3DS Friend Code:
  • Options
    RanlinRanlin Oh gosh Registered User regular

well, duping HGs is helped along by the fact that they are by far the cheapest recipe to do for daily productions (130x4) so for the longest time whenever no rate-ups were going on i would do 130x4 for my 4 daily crafts. While it's pretty RNG dependent, you will get dupes of 5* HGs eventually. It did get to a point where i rolled multiple Calicos, Welrods, and Grizzlies after i'd collected the dupes i needed and so i did use the extras to core. I also have done a lot of core farming/exp grind.

r4slhz7acvvl.png
    qxi60qlvol57.png

also during rate-ups when there's a feeding frenzy on rolling, you will gain quite a few cores since you're rolling many 3*/4*/Thompsons you don't need and thus core.

I'm still not super great at recipes. The default HG is 130/130/130/30. Does that extra 100 parts improve the rarity chance? 'cause I've been getting a loooot of garbage with the default, and while I know it's rng...

• Options
    It's kinda a matter of faith. There was a community resource for the Chinese community where people were sharing their results from different recipes. Lots of superstition and people encorporating "404" into their recipes. 130x4 had some of the better drop rates for handguns, but I don't think that the sample size was definitive to say that it's really better.

3DS Friend Code:
  • Options
    It's kinda a matter of faith. There was a community resource for the Chinese community where people were sharing their results from different recipes. Lots of superstition and people encorporating "404" into their recipes. 130x4 had some of the better drop rates for handguns, but I don't think that the sample size was definitive to say that it's really better.

Also, eventually, 400 parts a day really doesn't matter one way or another.

"I will write your name in the ruin of them. I will paint you across history in the color of their blood."

• Options
    Hello guys, my main team is about to hit lv90 and my second team is around lv55, I have been using Skorpion, STEN and FNC, I know they are good for early game, but I going to start chapter 6 tonight, I´m still on early game? I lack a main tank and have a UMP9 on stock, plus a Vector that I know is crazy good also an SVD and a some M14 too, 6* goddess vs 7* goddess it is worth doing these changes right know? Or do my current dolls can still hold their ground.

Main Team lv85~:
    G11, M4A1, M14, Skorpion, PPS-43

Secondary Team lv55~:
    AR-15, Skorpion, STEN, FNC, F2000 (those thighs)

Good T-Dolls laying around:
    Vector, SVD, UMP9, a couple of M14, M16, M2HB, MK23, Makarov.

• Options
    Your dolls will continue to be useful even in late game content. For ranking maps where I deploy everything that I have, I mostly think of my general combatants as falling in to two categories.

1: my A-Teams that are composed of the best of my best, and they're expected to do the majority of the fighting. They are expected to win most fights while taking minimal damage. They will perform multiple fights back to back on my turn.
    2: my second line teams composed of weaker dolls or equipped with my less upgraded equipment. Since they aren't strong enough to win with such minimal damage, they don't seek out combat because I want to minimize the score penalty of field repairs. They protect locations that I can't afford to lose and are expected to win what fights they find themselves in even if they don't do it as efficiently as the A-Teams.

You're ultimately going to want multiple AR/smg teams and at least a pair of rifle teams for dealing with later game combat and especially night battles. Ump9 is a decent main tank for an AR team, and vector is a superb offtank. With what you listed, I'd look at making something like this:

Ar/smg:
    G11, ar15, m4a1, vector, ump9

Rifle team:
    M14, SVD, Makarov, and two more handguns as buffers. Maybe run an smg as a tank prior to Makarov hitting 80.

3DS Friend Code:
  • Options
    I need to start working on figuring out what sort of teams I'm going to build around. I think I've got RO365 or UMP45 + Vector for AR1 tanks, plus either of the others and Skorpion for AR2, but I'm not sure what I should be aiming for long term RE:AR team DPS.

Also, I have a few HG to play with between a RF and a MG team, but I'm having a hard time telling which should go where.

Also, I think the Shrimp + Valhalla girls team will be fun, but I don't know that I want to spend all those cores to make it work yet...

• Options
    The next big event will be Singularity, which will prominently feature night battles again. IMO vector will serve you better than Shrimp at night since one of the curveballs that night battles can throw at you are swarms of high evasion enemies at night, and molotov grenades solve that problem nicely. That said, I think that shrimp can provide some value against armored units at night by eschewing night vision gear to capitalize on the fact that many armored units have zero evasion whatsoever (for example, I've used Shrimp at night to help brute force some Jupiter cannons since they can't dodge), but that's definitely more niche and IMO vector will serve you better in the immediate future.

I'd try to get at least four teams 5x linked before Singularity if possible. I suspect that will be plenty to clear the story component of the event, or at the very least get the rare rewards. I'd aim for having two anti-armor teams, and two teams that can deal with unarmored enemies. One of the AR/SMG teams will likely deal with the bosses. Once you have two AR/SMG and two RF/HG teams, then I'd probably either look at making a third AR/SMG team or maybe making a SG/MG team. I think that the AR/SMG team may arguably be more useful in general, but on the other hand it may be nice having an SG/MG team just to have another tool in your toolbox. But on the matter of SG/MG teams, don't even bother if you don't have fully upgraded gold ammo boxes for the MG's. IMO the assault rifles are gonna win out in a landslide for usefulness if you don't at least have those ammo boxes.

I'd recommend trying your hand at clearing the different night chapters in the main story. They'd be good practice for the sorts of enemies that you can expect to find in the event, especially the later night chapters.

In general, for those who haven't cleared the story yet, I'd recommend trying to clear the story before Singularity just so that you're caught up to speed with what will happen. I don't want to spoil anything, and I fear that at points some of us veteran players have had kind of loose lips that may have spilled some beans for those who have been paying attention, but I'm just gonna say that I think that you'll find Singularity to be an exciting part of the story and you'll want to be abreast of who's who and what's what when you see it.

3DS Friend Code:
  • Options
    Is there a decent map to level rifle teams? I've trying to level my AR/SMG echelons mostly doing maps that either have a drop that I'm trying to get (right now I've been doing 6-4E for decent experience and the chance of a Vector drop) or just have the right difficulty that they can do a few battles without much damage, but still get decent xp.

The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it. ~ Terry Pratchett
  • Options
    edited August 2019

p90 :pogChamp:

also i'm going to go out on a limb here and guess that M4A1 and ST AR-15 are going to be locked in for digimind neural upgrade in singularity due to story but the others are up in the air for voting and we might get to pick out of a few batches or maybe even all of them. So we may or may not get certain digiminds sooner rather than later but there are absolutely still story-related ones that won't make sense until their related major event comes out (UMP45 and SOPMOD II in Continuum Turbulence, 416 and UMP9 in Shattered Connexion)

Here are the current extant batches of non-main story related digimind reworks and what might show up as choices for voting:
    2o4xk1yxp7qe.png

Orphane on
  • Options
    What are digimind upgrades? Do the effects vary per doll?

• Options
    It's another way to upgrade some dolls. It's not yet present in the EN client, and it's endgame type buffs that require some significant investment into the dolls. Changes include improving her baseline stats, upgrading her tile buffs, granting her a new ability, and granting a unique piece of equipment. You need memory fragments to apply the buffs, and that's why people are saving their extra combat sim energy so that they can splurge on memory fragments the moment that the system becomes available.

There are three tiers to digimind upgrades. Mod 1, mod 2, and mod 3. Not all dolls have digimind upgrades.

*Mod 1 requires that the doll both have 100 affection, be level 100, and be x5 linked. Upgrading to mod 1 will increase the listed rarity of the doll and boost their stats in addition to increasing the level cap to 110.
    *Mod 2 requires that the doll be level 110, and it costs more fragments and cores to perform. This upgrade grants a secondary skill that it used in parallel with the original skill. The secondary skill must be leveled up separately. It also boosts the level cap to 115.
    *Mod 3 requires that the doll be level 115. It costs even more memory fragments and cores to upgrade to mod 3. Doing so unlocks a unique piece of equipment for her, gives her a new costume, and raises the level cap to 120. She also gains an increased affection cap of 200 if you oath/marry her.

All of this XP grind can be mitigated by giving the doll an oath ring, which will double her gained XP.

This is a LOT of XP. In terms of combat reports, it would cost you 2278 reports to boost a doll from level 100 to level 115.

To put some other milestones in perspective:
    boosting from level 1 to level 70 (x4 link): 235 combat reports
    boosting from level 1 to level 90 (x5 link): 659 combat reports
    boosting from level 1 to level 100: 1088 combat reports

So when looking at boosting her to level 115 for mod3, it's a bit like taking all of the effort that you took to get her to level 100 and doing it twice more.

Also, that roadmap. Uggh, this is bait to try to get me to dig into my contract/resource stash for AN-94/AK-12 isn't it? It's good bait.

3DS Friend Code:
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    Brody wrote: »
    What are digimind upgrades? Do the effects vary per doll?

digimind upgrades are a 3-stage process of remodeling a tdoll to an upgraded version: 1st stage bumps up the rarity of the tdoll, the #s on the original skill, and improves the tiles of the tdoll. 2nd stage adds a 2nd skill that can either work with or independently of the 1st skill (which has to be trained separately as well). 3rd stage unlocks a special exclusive equipment for that tdoll and a new picture. All 3 of the stages also come with a level cap increase and accompanying base stats.

Each stage requires progressively more shards (from the one greyed out combat sim, Neural Corridor) and dummy cores to upgrade.

you can go through all of them in this google doc: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Xgyy8NuMAmFTiiaNEA_weJ2ziWDTRykeyAlRMJ5WJs0/edit#gid=1987204336

The digimind upgrades vary in power - some tdolls go from good to great, some tdolls go from really bad to usable, some go from bad to great (a la Cinderella), etc.

Ones I would say to look out for based on reading through and researching these updates are: FN-49 (Cinderella), M14, G36, AS VAL (Cinderella) Colt SAA, M1918 BAR, LWMMG, Nagant Revolver (M1895)

ST AR-15 and M4A1 assume their final form with digimind as well. Their upgrades bump them from being solid 4*s that can hang with 5*s to being top performers when it comes to ARs and there's a whole lot of competition when it comes to that field.

Orphane on
  • Options
    Uzi's upgraded skill is supposed to be pretty good too.

3DS Friend Code:
  • Options
    MrGrimoireMrGrimoire Pixflare Registered User regular
    I'm clearing out the Arctic event maps and tried to brute force a Jupiter with an unprepared echelon. It worked, but ho boy are a lot of my dolls spending a long time in the repair bay.

• Options
    Often you need to at least mix up your echelon formations to cleanly kill those. Jupiters splash damage to adjacent tiles in a + shape. So sometimes you've gotta forfeit the buff tiles from your tanks by moving them away from the back line. It is helpful to remember that you can rearrange your formation in the field. You can also negate some attacks by waiting until the very moment after they fire, and then retreating the targeted doll before impact.

3DS Friend Code:
  • Options
    Is P90 supposed to be real good as well?

• Options
    MrGrimoireMrGrimoire Pixflare Registered User regular
    Often you need to at least mix up your echelon formations to cleanly kill those. Jupiters splash damage to adjacent tiles in a + shape. So sometimes you've gotta forfeit the buff tiles from your tanks by moving them away from the back line. It is helpful to remember that you can rearrange your formation in the field. You can also negate some attacks by waiting until the very moment after they fire, and then retreating the targeted doll before impact.

Yeah, I noticed most of that during the fight. I honestly went in just to see what the fight was like, so I'd have some idea of wat I'd need to do to beat it safely in the future. Considering how many paths in Arctic are blocked off by the cannons, learning to fight them is definitely a bit of a priority. I'll have to get Thompson up and running as well.

• Options
    So, now that some of my top teams have gotten to 100 affection, whats the deal with these oath things? From a wiki I found, it seems the two things it does is help repair quicker (eh) and recover affection faster (I'm not sure how much benefit it has since they already need to be at 100?). And I guess now that these digimind stuff is coming out, it gives the 2x xp to reach the doll's final form.

I feel like I'm missing something here, especially since they're pretty pricey (580 gems). I'm not an f2p player (bought some gems at the beginning, and the monthly gem card for the double gems), but that seems kinda steep for the payoff (though, with how much xp they need for the digimind stuff, maybe it'll be worth it for them?).

• Options
    I unlocked my 8th Echelon this morning. We'll see, but I'm hoping it will finally give me room to run a full set of logistics while letting me have a couple of echelons to level/clear and also have one I can be training dolls in.

• Options
    edited August 2019
    So, now that some of my top teams have gotten to 100 affection, whats the deal with these oath things? From a wiki I found, it seems the two things it does
    is help repair quicker (eh) and recover affection faster (I'm not sure how much benefit it has since they already need to be at 100?). And I guess now that these digimind stuff is coming out, it gives the 2x xp to reach the doll's final form.

I feel like I'm missing something here, especially since they're pretty pricey (580 gems). I'm not an f2p player (bought some gems at the beginning, and the monthly gem card for the double gems), but that seems kinda steep for the payoff (though, with how much xp they need for the digimind stuff, maybe it'll be worth it for them?).

There's a small stat boost too, but I don't think that is worth it unless you are litterally shooting for top 10 in the ranking maps or something. Aside from the help with digimind upgrades, it's mostly just a way to marry your Raifu. (wedding dress not included). You also get some more personal adjutant lines from oathed dolls.

nzmc625q9udv.jpg
    This is Vector in her wedding gown. Just imagine that field in about ten seconds.

General_Armchair on
    3DS Friend Code:
  • Options
    Thank you or the help regarding the team comp.

Wut da fucht??!! M14 until fourth batch? Why are we still here? Digiming seems cool but time consuming, welp is late game content so I suppose that´s fine.

• Options
    Thank you or the help regarding the team comp.

Wut da fucht??!! M14 until fourth batch? Why are we still here? Digiming seems cool but time consuming, welp is late game content so I suppose that´s fine.

There is no guarantee that our batches will match up with what has come before. I believe we aren't going to get any options that don't already exist, but it sounds like they are letting the EN server vote for the order of the available digimind upgrades.

• Options
    I read some stuff on one of the discords that suggests that we'll get to vote for this introductory set but that subsequent sets will be out of our hands.

3DS Friend Code:
  • Options
    So, now that some of my top teams have gotten to 100 affection, whats the deal with these oath things? From a wiki I found, it seems the two things it does is help repair quicker (eh) and recover affection faster (I'm not sure how much benefit it has since they already need to be at 100?). And I guess now that these digimind stuff is coming out, it gives the 2x xp to reach the doll's final form.

Presumably you will eventually have unlocked most of the stuff you need just through the gems handed out (probably it will take forever, but still occur), and after that, might as well buy a couple of rings.

• Options
    Brody wrote: »
    Is P90 supposed to be real good as well?

Yes, she's supposed to be a great smg and she's notorious for being really rare. He drop rate will increase for a short rate up period after she's added to the construction pool. Pay close attention to the dates in the announcements. Usually the dolls are added to the pool on the Tuesday reset, but the rate up period normally doesn't start until the weekend.

3DS Friend Code: