Options

[NFL] Thread: Gov. DeSantis Has Criminal Disregard For Florida Sports Fans

1939495969799»

• Options
    Blackhawk1313Blackhawk1313 Demon Hunter for Hire Time RiftRegistered User regular
    RedTide wrote: »
    I doubt the Giants find the meddle to play bad enough to get the first overall pick (No one will pass on Lawrence nor should they) but when they inevitably land an opportunity to pick one of the other top 5 quarterbacks it would be nice to actually know if they should bother.

Only a generational talent would make this team look better absent anything else. Drafting anyone else would be malicious.

Mettle

And no, they won't.

Go scrape Dak off the field and shuffle off

Wow fucked up much? Dude got hurt, no matter the team, acting like this is being a total goose.

• Options
    TicaldfjamTicaldfjam Snoqualmie, WARegistered User regular
    Preacher wrote: »
    I see Atlanta fired Quinn, time for him to return to Seattle.

Russ is officially the Offensive Coordinator now.

So sorry. Not Sorry Dan!

• Options
    admanbadmanb unionize your workplace Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    Ticaldfjam wrote: »
    Preacher wrote: »
    I see Atlanta fired Quinn, time for him to return to Seattle.

Russ is officially the Offensive Coordinator now.

So sorry. Not Sorry Dan!

Dan Quinn was their DC.

I would take Dan Quinn back.

• Options
    KanaKana Registered User regular
    edited October 2020
    Shadowen wrote: »
    Arguably that last play should have been reversed, but:

As long as they have Russell Wilson, are the Seahawks ever out of it? They just played mediocre to bad for all but 5 minutes of a 60-minute game and still fucking won it because Wilson learned wizardry from the Archmage of Bullshit.

yeah, I guess the ref just wanted to go home

It still would've been like a hail mary so they could then try to make a long touchdown, which is a pretty unlikely scenario with 10 seconds left

Granted against the seahawks D, which is p terrible

Kana on
    A trap is for fish: when you've got the fish, you can forget the trap. A snare is for rabbits: when you've got the rabbit, you can forget the snare. Words are for meaning: when you've got the meaning, you can forget the words.
  • Options
    RedTideRedTide Registered User regular
    I doubt the Giants find the meddle to play bad enough to get the first overall pick (No one will pass on Lawrence nor should they) but when they inevitably land an opportunity to pick one of the other top 5 quarterbacks it would be nice to actually know if they should bother.

Only a generational talent would make this team look better absent anything else. Drafting anyone else would be malicious.

Mettle

And no, they won't.

Wow fucked up much? Dude got hurt, no matter the team, acting like this is being a total goose.

If Dak reads this I'm sincerely sorry and realize that the people that are subject of shit talk and real people with feelings, dreams and are fully realized individuals.

RedTide#1907 on Battle.net
    Come Overwatch with meeeee
  • Options
    Blackhawk1313Blackhawk1313 Demon Hunter for Hire Time RiftRegistered User regular

Mettle

And no, they won't.

If Dak reads this I'm sincerely sorry and realize that the people that are subject of shit talk and real people with feelings, dreams and are fully realized individuals.

Then why say it? Nothing about this sounds sincere when you make a qualifier like that. Shit talk poor play, shit talk not liking a player or team, and crowing about one you like. All that’s cool. Have any kind of warm fuzzy feelings about someone getting hurt puts you right in the humanity trash heap.

• Options
    dlinfinitidlinfiniti Registered User regular
    so do we just give russ the mvp now? or

AAAAA!!! PLAAAYGUUU!!!!
  • Options
    RedTideRedTide Registered User regular

Mettle

And no, they won't.

Then why say it? Nothing about this sounds sincere when you make a qualifier like that. Shit talk poor play, shit talk not liking a player or team, and crowing about one you like. All that’s cool. Have any kind of warm fuzzy feelings about someone getting hurt puts you right in the humanity trash heap.

Oh, Dak bringing hurt brings me no joy even if I hate Jerry Jones, hate the Cowboys as a team and take delight in the Cowboys fans being miserable because their team has been irrelevant going on almost 3 decades.

Now I've watched maybe three total games over the last three years but let's be real - we all belong on the trash heap for supporting a sport that moreso then any other destroys lives while simultaneously denying it's players a fair share (moreso then any other sport) of the profits made on their blood, sweat and brain injuries.

RedTide#1907 on Battle.net
    Come Overwatch with meeeee
  • Options
    Capt HowdyCapt Howdy Registered User regular
    Knew Dallas was going to win when I realized the Dolphins somehow steamrolled the 9'ers. A friend of mine said the Boys were too good to wind up with the same records as the Phins. I contemplated a blood ritual to ensure he eats those words, but then I remembered its the Cowboys.

Steam: kaylesolo1
    3DS: 1521-4165-5907
    PS3: KayleSolo
    Live: Kayle Solo
    WiiU: KayleSolo
  • Options
    HeirHeir Ausitn, TXRegistered User regular
    dlinfiniti wrote: »

No way. Aaron Rodgers is like...right here. :)

camo_sig2.png
  • Options
    Heir wrote: »

he's right there and worse

• Options
    RickRudeRickRude Registered User regular
    Shadowen wrote: »
    Arguably that last play should have been reversed, but:

As long as they have Russell Wilson, are the Seahawks ever out of it? They just played mediocre to bad for all but 5 minutes of a 60-minute game and still fucking won it because Wilson learned wizardry from the Archmage of Bullshit.

I agree it should have been an incomplete pass. Feel like the refs said fuck it, games over.

• Options
    ShadowhopeShadowhope Baa. Registered User regular

I sorta want to see the Chiefs and Seahawks tied at 24 going into the 4th quarter of the Super Bowl with no time outs. Neither is my team, but watching Wilson and Mahomes compete for most awe inspiring 4th quarter bullshit would be pretty great.

Civics is not a consumer product that you can ignore because you don’t like the options presented.
  • Options
    Captain InertiaCaptain Inertia Registered User regular

Josh Allen tho

• Options
    Santa ClaustrophobiaSanta Claustrophobia Ho Ho Ho Disconnecting from Xbox LIVERegistered User regular

Josh Allen tho

Andy Dalton! Red, rested, and ready!

• Options

Josh Allen tho

He did just lead a winning 4th quarter drive so awesome that it doubled Dallas’s win total and catapulted them from a tie for 2nd last in the division to first

• Options
    Santa ClaustrophobiaSanta Claustrophobia Ho Ho Ho Disconnecting from Xbox LIVERegistered User regular
    I honestly can't wait for the hot takes where Dalton wins like four of the next five and suddenly people start saying how good it was they didn't sign Prescott to a big deal because now they have the QB to lead them out of medicrity.

Can't. Wait.

• Options
    edited October 2020
    McCarthy never deserved Rodgers or Dak

Captain Inertia on
  • Options
    HeirHeir Ausitn, TXRegistered User regular

Josh Allen tho

He did just lead a winning 4th quarter drive so awesome that it doubled Dallas’s win total and catapulted them from a tie for 2nd last in the division to first

The NFC East continues to amaze me at how awful it is.

camo_sig2.png
  • Options
    kaidkaid Registered User regular

Josh Allen tho

The NFC East continues to amaze me at how awful it is.

Even with a bye week I think the packers may still have more wins than the entire NFC east.

• Options
    Shadowhope wrote: »
    I sorta want to see the Chiefs and Seahawks tied at 24 going into the 4th quarter of the Super Bowl with no time outs. Neither is my team, but watching Wilson and Mahomes compete for most awe inspiring 4th quarter bullshit would be pretty great.

That's quite the prediction.

Tied at 24? The Chiefs gave up 40 points to the Raiders and the Seahawks defense couldn't sack a QB if he ran away from them backwards waving his arms and yelling "neener, neener." Which I think Cam Newton may've actually done.

• Options
    MorganVMorganV Registered User regular
    admanb wrote: »
    Shadowhope wrote: »

That's quite the prediction.

Tied at 24? The Chiefs gave up 40 points to the Raiders and the Seahawks defense couldn't sack a QB if he ran away from them backwards waving his arms and yelling "neener, neener." Which I think Cam Newton may've actually done.

Yeah, flip it. 42-42. Chiefs with six TD's, Seahawks with two FG's, five TD's, one with a 2ptC.

• Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    Super Bowl is going to be Packers/Pats don't even play.

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    Patriots are a shell of what they need to be to make it to the Superbowl. They're a perfectly fine 10-6 team that'll wash out in the second or third round of the playoffs.

• Options
    Bullshit the pats never stop, they just keep hunting you, they never sleep, they don't feel, they keep playing until they win the super bowl!

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    I honestly can't wait for the hot takes where Dalton wins like four of the next five and suddenly people start saying how good it was they didn't sign Prescott to a big deal because now they have the QB to lead them out of medicrity.

Can't. Wait.

As a Cowboys fan it is truly shocking seeing the fan base pivot from calling Dak trash the last several games, to saying how great he is.

Did I say shocking? I meant unsurprising.

• Options
    RickRudeRickRude Registered User regular
    I hope dak comes back as strong as ever. Feel like he's gotten a raw deal in dallas. Dude has done as much if not more than romo ever did and you refuse to pay the man? I can't help but feel it's because he's black.

• Options
    Omg

I think the Browns will win 11 games this season

• Options
    RickRude wrote: »
    I hope dak comes back as strong as ever. Feel like he's gotten a raw deal in dallas. Dude has done as much if not more than romo ever did and you refuse to pay the man? I can't help but feel it's because he's black.

Hopefully he doesn't get covid.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    Trajan45Trajan45 Registered User regular
    I wouldn't be surprised if this year leads them to a pick in the top 15, which they then either draft one of the top 3 QB's or package Dak and the pick for a top pick for Lawrence or top QB.

Origin ID\ Steam ID: Warder45
  • Options
  • Options
    Atlas in ChainsAtlas in Chains Registered User regular
    RickRude wrote: »

They didn't refuse to pay him, though. The Cowboys wanted to sign him to a 5 year deal and he would only go for a 4 year because he wanted to bet on himself for another big payday.

• Options
    HenroidHenroid Mexican kicked from Immigration Thread Centrism is Racism :3Registered User regular
    Dak Prescott is being released tonight from the hospital. Compound fracture and dislocation repair surgery was what he needed. Definitely out for the season, poor guy.

• Options
  • Options
    enlightenedbumenlightenedbum Registered User regular
    Well, Jacksonville has cleverly allowed the Lions to take a double digit lead.

Self-righteousness is incompatible with coalition building.
  • Options
    dlinfinitidlinfiniti Registered User regular
    oh man
    kirk cousins and baker mayfield are trying to compete for the max number of interceptions in a day

AAAAA!!! PLAAAYGUUU!!!!
This discussion has been closed.