As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Warframe] Space Ninja Pirate Ship Simulator

• Options
    manwiththemachinegunmanwiththemachinegun METAL GEAR?! Registered User regular
    They're located on a random star map that are found by a process of elimination collectively. Then they're dogpiled and obliterated like the bad guy in Heroes of Fury.

• Options
    Magus`Magus` The fun has been DOUBLED! Registered User regular
    Is this Thermia thing at all realistic to do solo? Rewards seem nice.

• Options
    PiptheFairPiptheFair Frequently not in boats. Registered User regular
    shame memeing strike is now a meme :(

also argon scope was kinda power crept

• Options
    furlionfurlion Riskbreaker Lea MondeRegistered User regular
    Just dropped a 4th forma into my Tenora and will need 1 more to complete my build. I got a riven with 100% to critical damage and chance so I figured I would see what I could do with it. 102% critical chance at 6.8 X multiplier is pretty damn nasty. Point strike, serration, vital sense, riven, split chamber, and vigilante armaments are what is currently equipped. Once I finish the fifth forma it will also have high voltage and malignant force. Should give it great status, awesome critical, and armor stripping in one sweet little package.

sig.gif Gamertag: KL Retribution
    PSN:Furlion
  • Options
    Zoku GojiraZoku Gojira Monster IslandRegistered User regular
    Magus` wrote: »

Definitely doable solo. And worth it for Amalgam Serration, alone. I took Wukong Prime, and let him snipe with the Mara Detron, while I would melee enemies that got close, and shoot the occasional reinforcements beacon. Some fracture locations are less annoying than others, and some are a breeze, like the ones in the hills. You can fly around in archwing and spot them easily from the air.

"Because things are the way they are, things will not stay the way they are." - Bertolt Brecht
  • Options

Definitely doable solo. And worth it for Amalgam Serration, alone. I took Wukong Prime, and let him snipe with the Mara Detron, while I would melee enemies that got close, and shoot the occasional reinforcements beacon. Some fracture locations are less annoying than others, and some are a breeze, like the ones in the hills. You can fly around in archwing and spot them easily from the air.

You can use your Archwing? Man, I have so much to learn.

Also my gear sucks since I'm new.

• Options

You can use your Archwing? Man, I have so much to learn.

Also my gear sucks since I'm new.

There is a quest item you get that let's you use one archwing gun of your choice while in the ground. I think you can craft more or buy them, not sure since I haven't touched that stuff yet.

• Options
    edited February 2020
    I probably haven't done that quest yet.

Also I have a base, non maxed arch gun.

Edit: How do I use an Archwing?

Magus` on
  • Options
    I probably haven't done that quest yet.

Also I have a base, non maxed arch gun.

Edit: How do I use an Archwing?

In which area? In the plains you use your gear wheel, in water tile levels you fall in the water, and in archwing missions you just start out in it. I don't think you can use your archwing in orb just your gun.

• Options
    HappylilElfHappylilElf Registered User regular
    You can 100% use your Archwing in Orb Valis. There's not really any reason to except for speed but you can definitely use it.

You have to build an Archwing Launcher first though.

• Options
    Commander ZoomCommander Zoom Registered User regular
    Note that Archwing Launchers used to have limited charges (which is why you'll get 25 when you build it), but they took that out because it was stupid (and people were finding ways to cheese it so they didn't expend charges).

• Options
    Is there a reason I get absolutely shredded by the enemies on Orb? They're only level 20 or so.

• Options
    DrascinDrascin Registered User regular
    edited February 2020
    Is there a reason I get absolutely shredded by the enemies on Orb? They're only level 20 or so.

The Terra variants are significantly more competent than the average Corpus mooks. They do noticeably more damage, swarm you from multiple directions, and actually hit with their attacks, which is a problem when there's fuck all for cover in the Vallis. Treat a level 20 Terra enemy like it was like level 40 anywhere else.

Basically, if you're new I'm not sure you actually can do the Thermia fractures solo, because Vallis enemies will fuck you up unless you're ready for them. I personally brought an Oberon with Rage and rad-proc'd everyone and their mom so they shot each other instead of the canisters.

Drascin on
    Steam ID: Right here.
  • Options
    I have one of those! I guess I can build it for abilities plus defense.

• Options
    DrascinDrascin Registered User regular

Do you have a Rage or Hunter Adrenaline mod? That's a very important part of an Oberon's survival kit.

See, the idea is that Oberon has a regen, so your HP is constantly healing as long as you have energy, and Rage/HA give you energy when you take HP damage. I'm sure you see how this works. Beyond that, you want HP, armor, and power strength (because more power strength means bigger regen). You don't need an amazing thing, either - look at my usual "go around not dying" Oberon mod-set:
    ToOZFd7.jpg

As you can probably tell, it's not optimized, so you can just replace the Primed and Umbral mods with maxed baseline versions and the amount of power you would actually lose is tiny.

Steam ID: Right here.
  • Options
    NipsNips He/Him Luxuriating in existential crisis.Registered User regular
    furlion wrote: »
    Just dropped a 4th forma into my Tenora and will need 1 more to complete my build. I got a riven with 100% to critical damage and chance so I figured I would see what I could do with it. 102% critical chance at 6.8 X multiplier is pretty damn nasty. Point strike, serration, vital sense, riven, split chamber, and vigilante armaments are what is currently equipped. Once I finish the fifth forma it will also have high voltage and malignant force. Should give it great status, awesome critical, and armor stripping in one sweet little package.

I have essentially this build on my Tenora (crit riven included), and at full spool it's an always-on murderbeam. It's delicious.

JXUBxMxP0QndjQUEnTwTxOkfKmx8kWNvuc-FUtbSz_23_DAhGKe7W9spFKLXAtkpTBqM8Dt6kQrv-rS69Hi3FheL3fays2xTeVUvWR7g5UyLHnFA0frGk1BC12GYdOSRn9lbaJB-uH0htiLPJMrc9cSRsIgk5Dx7jg9K8rJVfG43lkeAWxTgcolNscW9KO2UZjKT8GMbYAFgFvu2TaMoLH8LBA5p2pm6VNYRsQK3QGjCsze1TOv2yIbCazmDwCHmjiQxNDf6LHP35msyiXo3CxuWs9Y8DQvJjvj10kWaspRNlWHKjS5w9Y0KLuIkhQKOxgaDziG290v4zBmTi-i7OfDz-foqIqKzC9wTbn9i_uU87GRitmrNAJdzRRsaTW5VQu_XX_5gCN8XCoNyu5RWWVGTsjJuyezz1_NpFa903Uj2TnFqnL1wJ-RZiFAAd2Bdut-G1pdQtdQihsq2dx_BjtmtGC3KZRyylO1t2c12dhfb0rStq4v8pg46ciOcdtT_1qm85IgUmGd7AmgLxCFPb0xnxWZvr26G-oXSqrQdjKA1zNIInSowiHcbUO2O8S5LRJVR6vQiEg0fbGXw4vqJYEn917tnzHMh8r0xom8BLKMvoFDelk6wbEeNq8w8Eyu2ouGjEMIvvJcb2az2AKQ1uE_7gdatfKG2QdvfdSBRSc35MQ=w498-h80-no
  • Options
    Drascin wrote: »

Do you have a Rage or Hunter Adrenaline mod? That's a very important part of an Oberon's survival kit.

See, the idea is that Oberon has a regen, so your HP is constantly healing as long as you have energy, and Rage/HA give you energy when you take HP damage. I'm sure you see how this works. Beyond that, you want HP, armor, and power strength (because more power strength means bigger regen). You don't need an amazing thing, either - look at my usual "go around not dying" Oberon mod-set:
    ToOZFd7.jpg

As you can probably tell, it's not optimized, so you can just replace the Primed and Umbral mods with maxed baseline versions and the amount of power you would actually lose is tiny.

I have neither of those. Sad.

• Options
    SpoitSpoit *twitch twitch* Registered User regular
    Nips wrote: »

I have essentially this build on my Tenora (crit riven included), and at full spool it's an always-on murderbeam. It's delicious.

I should reroll my riven. Tenora used to be my jam, but I switched it out for the zennith

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Just tossed Atlas prime in the oven. Just leaves Loki, Ivara, and Wukong and I will have all the prime frames I can get.

• Options
    edited February 2020

ToOZFd7.jpg

What platform are you on? If it’s PS4, I’ve got extras. Not of every useful mod, but definitely Rage, Hunter Adrenaline, and some others.

Zoku Gojira on
    "Because things are the way they are, things will not stay the way they are." - Bertolt Brecht
  • Options
    Banzai5150Banzai5150 Registered User regular
    edited February 2020

ToOZFd7.jpg

You’re PS4? I switched to PC but I can login and look at what mods I have to give you.

Edit: login later tonight as I’m not home.

Banzai5150 on
    50433.png?1708759015
  • Options
    Banzai5150Banzai5150 Registered User regular
    Banzai5150 wrote: »

ToOZFd7.jpg

You’re PS4? I switched to PC but I can login and look at what mods I have to give you.

Edit: login later tonight as I’m not home.

E2: used the phone app. No rage but 7 hunter adrenaline

50433.png?1708759015
  • Options
    Lucid_SeraphLucid_Seraph TealDeer MarylandRegistered User regular
    I GOT THE VAUBAN PART

... THEN I NEEDED ALL THIS DANGED CYROTIC

But I did get it thank you void rift excavations, now I also have some nice void traces too.

I am a bit sad that apparently Kuva Larvalings don't spawn in Disruption and there's no Grineer Exca high enough to spawn them?

See You Space Cowboy: a ttrpg about sad space bounty hunters
    https://podcast.tidalwavegames.com/
  • Options

ToOZFd7.jpg

What platform are you on? If it’s PS4, I’ve got extras. Not of every useful mod, but definitely Rage, Hunter Adrenaline, and some others.

PS4!

• Options
    I GOT THE VAUBAN PART

... THEN I NEEDED ALL THIS DANGED CYROTIC

But I did get it thank you void rift excavations, now I also have some nice void traces too.

I am a bit sad that apparently Kuva Larvalings don't spawn in Disruption and there's no Grineer Exca high enough to spawn them?

Yeah, I'm low on Oxium for the other part.

• Options
    IncenjucarIncenjucar VChatter Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    I now have Rank 5 in Arbiters, Suda, Veil, AND Meridian. Bloody finally.

• Options
    Iron WeaselIron Weasel Dillon! You son of a bitch!Registered User regular
    I really ought to have read up on the optimal way to level syndicates, because I have no interest in slogging out of the reputational gutter I'm in with 4 of them.

Currently Playing:
    The Division, Warframe (XB1)
    GT: Tanith 6227
  • Options
    Duke 2.0Duke 2.0 Time Trash Cat Registered User regular
    Spent far more time randomly cracking relics to get past rank gates than accruing reputation

VRXwDW7.png
  • Options
    I just finished leveling the last of the weapons from my 3rd syndicate and I have no urge to try for a 4th. That way lies madness.

• Options
    IncenjucarIncenjucar VChatter Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    I am looking forward to being able to get all of the frame mods and then tons of relic packs.

• Options
    I just finished leveling the last of the weapons from my 3rd syndicate and I have no urge to try for a 4th. That way lies madness.

Four is easy to the point if it happening accidentally. It's when you try for five or all six that things get utterly gross.

• Options
    You can do the left or right 3 together trivially. Adding a 4th just involves doing the 3rd in the right order

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    FiendishrabbitFiendishrabbit Registered User regular
    My Lich Culikudd (aka Cuddlykudd) is dead. On a random last word too. I can now blow myself up with a Kuva Tonkor.

"The western world sips from a poisonous cocktail: Polarisation, populism, protectionism and post-truth"
    -Antje Jackelén, Archbishop of the Church of Sweden
  • Options
    manwiththemachinegunmanwiththemachinegun METAL GEAR?! Registered User regular
    I have one, it's one of my favorite boom tubes.

• Options
    ElldrenElldren Is a woman dammit ceterum censeoRegistered User regular
    Spoit wrote: »
    You can do the left or right 3 together trivially. Adding a 4th just involves doing the 3rd in the right order

Or doing 2 in the right proportions.

fuck gendered marketing
  • Options
    My current lich has the new kuva bow so I should really get around to murdering her

• Options
    Elldren wrote: »

The goal was to do it without juggling though

steam_sig.png
  • Options

ToOZFd7.jpg

PS4!

Right on. Hit me up. I’ll be on Sunday, noon Pacific.

• Options
    Elldren wrote: »

The goal was to do it without juggling though

Equip your best Red Veil sigil and then run all three Red Veil and New Loka missions every day. That's literally all it takes to get to max rank in Red Veil, New Loka, Steel Meridian, and Perrin Sequence.

Steel Meridian will take awhile and Perrin Sequence even more but it'll work. This works for the other side as well.

• Options
    So I was just in a Orb Vallis run that said 27 vents closed.. but my overall score didn't go up one?

This discussion has been closed.