As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Warframe] Space Ninja Pirate Ship Simulator

• Options
    Lucid_SeraphLucid_Seraph TealDeer MarylandRegistered User regular
    HELL YEAH Vauban Prime in the OVEN. Next up: farming Ivara Prime.

See You Space Cowboy: a ttrpg about sad space bounty hunters
    https://podcast.tidalwavegames.com/
  • Options
    BobbleBobble Registered User regular
    This Kuva Bramma is so fucking fun, you guys. You should all try to ge- *BOOM*

Press '|' to respawn, 2 respawns available.

• Options
    Magus`Magus` The fun has been DOUBLED! Registered User regular
    @Zoku Gojira

In game now.

• Options
    Zoku GojiraZoku Gojira Monster IslandRegistered User regular
    edited February 2020
    HELL YEAH Vauban Prime in the OVEN. Next up: farming Ivara Prime.

Nice! I’ll probably farm cryotic to level Mesa P when it’s out of the oven, so I can build Vauban P’s last part. The blueprint’s been sitting in my inventory since before POE was announced.

Zoku Gojira on
    "Because things are the way they are, things will not stay the way they are." - Bertolt Brecht
  • Options
    dporowskidporowski Registered User regular
    I am reconsidering my creation of a Kuva Brakk lich. :(

Though she is pleasantly articulate for a mutant clone, I have to admit.

• Options
    ElldrenElldren Is a woman dammit ceterum censeoRegistered User regular
    edited February 2020
    Limbo Prime in the oven

It’s crazy how I went from absolutely loathing limbo to loving him

Basically his kit is wonderful to use yourself but absolutely massively annoying to play alongside

Elldren on
    fuck gendered marketing
  • Options
    HappylilElfHappylilElf Registered User regular
    Elldren wrote: »
    Limbo Prime in the oven

Basically his kit is wonderful to use yourself but absolutely massively annoying to play alongside

He's a fantastic solo frame. He's my go to sabotage cache hunter at this point because I can pop every container in a ridiculous radius.

But also yes I spent a very very long time hating Limbo and any monstrous asshole that brought him into a mission until I got Titania.

• Options
    DrascinDrascin Registered User regular
    Limbo Prime in the oven

I still never got why people find most Limbos so annoying. Far as I can tell the average Limbo only really uses 4 and 2, and the Limbo bubble is basically a Frost bubble that doesn't make me blow myself up with my own Lenz when it suddenly appears in front of me.

Steam ID: Right here.
  • Options
    Drascin wrote: »
    Limbo Prime in the oven

I still never got why people find most Limbos so annoying. Far as I can tell the average Limbo only really uses 4 and 2, and the Limbo bubble is basically a Frost bubble that doesn't make me blow myself up with my own Lenz when it suddenly appears in front of me.

Because instead it's a Frost bubble that makes it so that your Lenz do nothing :P

• Options
    DrascinDrascin Registered User regular
    Limbo Prime in the oven

Because instead it's a Frost bubble that makes it so that your Lenz do nothing :P

Pfff. Still a far preferable alternative. Especially because a Limbo can only have one bubble going at a time and the bubble is big and visible (why do people insist on making Frost energy colors such that you can barely see the fucking dome?).

Steam ID: Right here.
  • Options
    furlionfurlion Riskbreaker Lea MondeRegistered User regular
    Atlas prime coming out of the oven tonight. Going to punch everything.

sig.gif Gamertag: KL Retribution
    PSN:Furlion
  • Options
    Limbo Prime in the oven

Because humans are hard wired to notice and remember negative experiences and if you have a limbo using 1 and 3 there will suddenly be enemies that you can’t do damage to at all with no real indication why and that is super frustrating.

The effects for enemies in the rift are minimalist to the point of being unnoticeable in the heat of combat even for me playing as limbo. Like I can’t tell if something is banished or not.

fuck gendered marketing
  • Options
    DaimarDaimar A Million Feet Tall of Awesome Registered User regular
    Limbo Prime in the oven

Because humans are hard wired to notice and remember negative experiences and if you have a limbo using 1 and 3 there will suddenly be enemies that you can’t do damage to at all with no real indication why and that is super frustrating.

The effects for enemies in the rift are minimalist to the point of being unnoticeable in the heat of combat even for me playing as limbo. Like I can’t tell if something is banished or not.

Or there are the players who use Limbo to troll their group by putting up their bubble around a mobile defense terminal before the key carrier can get there and insert it, so it can't be interacted with.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    IncenjucarIncenjucar VChatter Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    I haven't had problems with Limbo players. Also I use white for Frost so you can see the thing.

• Options
    Limbo was way way worse when stasis and cataclysm also stopped all projectiles as well. To a new player that shit was fucking infuriating.

• Options
    I assume Twitch rewards don't require "attendance"?

• Options
    Commander ZoomCommander Zoom Registered User regular
    To more experienced players, being able to ZA WARUDO and queue up about fifty shots to hit some poor Grineer in the face was entertaining, but very much a Sometimes Thing.

• Options
    To more experienced players, being able to ZA WARUDO and queue up about fifty shots to hit some poor Grineer in the face was entertaining, but very much a Sometimes Thing.

Fans of the Tenno Space Program please take a moment to mourn the chaos that will never happen by mixing that old Limbo stasis with the new Kuva Bramma.

• Options
    jothkijothki Registered User regular
    Magus` wrote: »
    I assume Twitch rewards don't require "attendance"?

You can have a stream running silenced in the background and you'll still get the drops.

• Options
    @jothki

How does that work? How do they know it's "you"?

• Options
    jothkijothki Registered User regular
    Magus` wrote: »
    @jothki

How does that work? How do they know it's "you"?

You link your Twitch account to your Warframe account through Warframe's website.

• Options
    Oh yeah. My bad.

• Options
    Also just because it's good to mention this once in a while for newer folks: if you have Amazon Prime you can link that to your Twitch account to get Twitch Prime or whatever they call it for free, which can get you some Warframe goodies.

• Options
    edited February 2020
    The downside of all of the above is that to get all this "free" stuff, you have to link your accounts/give them your information, allowing them to build (more complete) advertising profiles of you and send you (more) ads.
    I'm old enough to be a little cranky and/or paranoid about that.

Commander Zoom on
  • Options
    EtiowsaEtiowsa Registered User regular
    The downside of all of the above is that to get all this "free" stuff, you have to link your accounts/give them your information, allowing them to build (more complete) advertising profiles of you and send you (more) ads.
    I'm old enough to be a little cranky and/or paranoid about that.

Don't worry, they have all your data anyway. There is no escaping the digital panopticon.

• Options
    yay

• Options
    IronKnuckle's GhostIronKnuckle's Ghost Registered User regular
    edited February 2020
    "Digital Panopticon" would be a rad name for a Corpus shotgun.

[edit] Shoots like, hard light spheres that explode on contact and have an infrasound AOE.

IronKnuckle's Ghost on
  • Options
    Iron WeaselIron Weasel Dillon! You son of a bitch!Registered User regular
    They're adding 30 more levels of Nightwave prestige, so don't expect Glassmaker anytime soon.

Currently Playing:
    The Division, Warframe (XB1)
    GT: Tanith 6227
  • Options
    As in bringing the total to 60 or another 30 waves before the next season?

• Options
    Adding another 30 prestiege levels bringing the total to 90.

• Options
    Damn I didn't know it went to 60! I have never actually finished a Nightwave though. I just got 22 tonight so maybe I will get to 30 before the end this time.

• Options
    15 times I’ve beaten kela de thaym and she still hasn’t dropped Saryn systems

Approaching 1% chance for that yay

fuck gendered marketing
  • Options

:bro:

Everybody has at least one of those, we feel you. Group sessions are on Wednesdays, you don't have to speak if you don't want to. Coffee and donuts in the back.

Hopefully it doesn't hold out too long; that's a rougher one to get stuck on. Not as quick as a lot of others and the points thing adds just that much more hassle.

• Options
    Also on PC there's a Forma vs Forma invasion up atm on Jupiter

• Options
    Also if you already hit Prestige 30, any excess Nightwave points you've earned carry over. I passed three levels on login.

Currently Playing:
  • Options
    Bobble wrote: »
    Also on PC there's a Forma vs Forma invasion up atm on Jupiter
    On Xbox it's Forma vs Potato

Currently Playing:
  • Options

Everybody has at least one of those, we feel you. Group sessions are on Wednesdays, you don't have to speak if you don't want to. Coffee and donuts in the back.

Hopefully it doesn't hold out too long; that's a rougher one to get stuck on. Not as quick as a lot of others and the points thing adds just that much more hassle.

Kela was mine. 37 attempts for the first system. Only 10 more for the second. I have not fought her for and reason since.

• Options

Apparently griping about it broke my streak

I’ll be sure to complain about rng grinds sooner next time

fuck gendered marketing
  • Options
    edited February 2020
    Also if you already hit Prestige 30, any excess Nightwave points you've earned carry over. I passed three levels on login.

Oh nice! I was wondering about.

Hah, yeah four levels upon login.

HappylilElf on
  • Options
    manwiththemachinegunmanwiththemachinegun METAL GEAR?! Registered User regular

Apparently griping about it broke my streak

I’ll be sure to complain about rng grinds sooner next time

You have discovered the hidden ninpo my son.

This discussion has been closed.