Options

[Steam] Fight the good fight, join the S-Team today!

• Options
    KarozKaroz Registered User regular
    There is one segment in Ori 1 which was do quickly or die
    Hiding from Kuro after she kicks you out of her nest

but it was very obvious what you needed to do and if you were in the right place. That is the one segment in Ori 2 I had to look up to figure out what I was doing wrong because it was less clear.

• Options
    ZxerolZxerol for the smaller pieces, my shovel wouldn't do so i took off my boot and used my shoeRegistered User regular
    The Moon Studios folks have really refined their technique for manufacturing weapons-grade emotional manipulation, and I swear if they ever make an Ori 3 that thing will in fact kill me.

• Options
    SpoitSpoit *twitch twitch* Registered User regular
    Zxerol wrote: »
    The Moon Studios folks have really refined their technique for manufacturing weapons-grade emotional manipulation, and I swear if they ever make an Ori 3 that thing will in fact kill me.

Yeah, from what I heard about 2, I'm not sure I could handle the feels. Or the difficulty

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Commander ZoomCommander Zoom Registered User regular

How many Spielbergs are we talking about, here?

• Options
    IsornIsorn Registered User regular
    7vhob05zhtpu.png

Just got this mail. I assume some others here might have gotten it as well. Don't think I will unpause since this month is kinda weak but it is good to know.

• Options
    Ed GrubermanEd Gruberman Registered User regular
    Isorn wrote: »
    7vhob05zhtpu.png

Just got this mail. I assume some others here might have gotten it as well. Don't think I will unpause since this month is kinda weak but it is good to know.

yeah I've gotten and redeemed that one before. though I just paused yesterday so I doubt it will be showing up for me this time around. Maybe after you pause it for a couple of months in a row.

steam_sig.png

SteamID: edgruberman GOG Galaxy: EdGruberman
  • Options
    ZxerolZxerol for the smaller pieces, my shovel wouldn't do so i took off my boot and used my shoeRegistered User regular

Like, at least two and three quarters.

a Very Emotional Scene happens and I'm like

"Come on, you've done this already. Jesus. You can't just keep making these animals sad all the time."

"Here comes the sad strings."

"Alright, now you're firing up the sad choir, of course you are. This isn't gonna work, man."

"... why are my eyes leaking. MAKE IT STOP."

10/10, best game of the year.

• Options
    chuck steakchuck steak Registered User regular
    Just got hit in the face with Saturn Quest by the jerkiest of jerks @CorriganX . Thanks!!

• Options
    mildlymorbidmildlymorbid Registered User regular
    7iT2UwX.gif

The question was the asking of the question, but not the question of daring and the process there of, but also why?

Thanks @CorriganX

I think?

:?

• Options
    emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    Caedwyr wrote: »
    Congrats emnmnme on winning the Company of Heroes DLC pack.

Thanks, Caedwyr. I will look quite fashionable while killing Nazis.

• Options
    Big ClassyBig Classy Registered User regular
    Well, ask stupid questions...... Thanks @corriganX.
    OtJB0pu.png

• Options
    MugsleyMugsley DelawareRegistered User regular
    edited April 2020
    Oh hey, what's this email?

Cloudpunk has released on Steam.

Oh good! :biggrin:

Mugsley on
  • Options
    IoloIolo iolo Registered User regular
    Lt. Iolo's First Day
    Steam profile.
    Getting started with BATTLETECH: Part 1 / Part 2
  • Options
    CaedwyrCaedwyr Registered User regular
    More game giveaways open to the PA and PA Adventure groups:

signature.png
    Congrats cB557 on winning Planetary Annihilation: Titans.
    signature.png
    Congrats TreadLife on winning Zombie Night Terror.
    signature.png

And even more giveaways, open to the same groups. Includes another chance at Planetary Annihilation: Titans!

signature.png
    signature.png
    signature.png

• Options
    bloodatonementbloodatonement Registered User regular
    Maize is really good p&c adventure with a wonderfully nuts story

Zdy0pmg.jpg
    Steam ID: Good Life
  • Options
    MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular

I dunno, sounds pretty corny

• Options
    Santa ClaustrophobiaSanta Claustrophobia Ho Ho Ho Disconnecting from Xbox LIVERegistered User regular
    Madican wrote: »

Not to my ear.

• Options
    emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    Madican wrote: »

Not to my ear.

Don't be dismissive; there's likely a kernel of truth there.

• Options
    MugsleyMugsley DelawareRegistered User regular
    I used a walkthrough and the game was still fun. The notes that 2 of the characters leave each other is my favorite part.

• Options
    jclastjclast Registered User regular
    More game giveaways open to the PA and PA Adventure groups:

signature.png
    Congrats cB557 on winning Planetary Annihilation: Titans.
    signature.png
    Congrats TreadLife on winning Zombie Night Terror.
    signature.png

And even more giveaways, open to the same groups. Includes another chance at Planetary Annihilation: Titans!

signature.png
    signature.png
    signature.png

In case anybody is on the fence, Mini Metro is great. The subway map art is fantastic, and a round is quick enough to play in 10 minutes but it's good enough that when I boot it up I usually spend at least an hour with it. I'm really excited for their next game to hit Steam, too. Something about Motorways, I think? It's been a little while since I searched it.

camo_sig2.png
  • Options
    SmokeStacksSmokeStacks Registered User regular
    MVE6c0c.png

Thank you @CorriganX, I'm glad there was someone out there who was Eagle eyed enough to get my joke.

• Options
    CantidoCantido Registered User regular
    edited April 2020
    I sent my ex gf Deep Rock Galactic for her birthday.

We're gonna tear up some caves the way we tore up the Skaven when we were together. Ah, the memories.

Cantido on
    3DS Friendcode 5413-1311-3767
  • Options
    RoyceSraphimRoyceSraphim Registered User regular
    That moment when the game on your phone has a special non-canon event with a post apocalyptic story and quest that was more interesting than fallout 3's.

• Options
    CroakerBCCroakerBC TorontoRegistered User regular
    That moment when the game on your phone has a special non-canon event with a post apocalyptic story and quest that was more interesting than fallout 3's.

Well now I want to know what it is.

• Options
    Santa ClaustrophobiaSanta Claustrophobia Ho Ho Ho Disconnecting from Xbox LIVERegistered User regular
    CroakerBC wrote: »

It was his sled.

• Options
    JazzJazz Registered User regular

• Options
    azith28azith28 Registered User regular

Like, at least two and three quarters.

a Very Emotional Scene happens and I'm like

"Come on, you've done this already. Jesus. You can't just keep making these animals sad all the time."

"Here comes the sad strings."

"Alright, now you're firing up the sad choir, of course you are. This isn't gonna work, man."

"... why are my eyes leaking. MAKE IT STOP."

10/10, best game of the year.

Seriously... and its 90% music that does it. Like (Ending Spoilers):
    I'm watching the ending play and people are gathering at the 'grave'...feeling sad but not too bad...for some reason i didnt break out into ugly tears until i saw the tree transitioning from sapling to small tree. the music right at that point just hits you and keeps going... by the time it gets to 'it was the will of the wisps', im wrecked.

Stercus, Stercus, Stercus, Morituri Sum
  • Options

Bah. Spielbergs.... I didn't cry during E.T, but Moon Studios make me look like a woman who has just watched Titanic.

• Options
    RoyceSraphimRoyceSraphim Registered User regular

Basically
    your world was vr and your leader had ventured into the wastelands to network other vr vaults into yours. Shenanigans happened and while most of it happened in the past, the story of a vr trooper and a wastland trooper made me sad I not get van buren.

• Options
    Werewolf2000adWerewolf2000ad Suckers, I know exactly what went wrong. Registered User regular
    steam_sig.png
    EVERYBODY WANTS TO SIT IN THE BIG CHAIR, MEG!
  • Options

Basically
    your world was vr and your leader had ventured into the wastelands to network other vr vaults into yours. Shenanigans happened and while most of it happened in the past, the story of a vr trooper and a wastland trooper made me sad I not get van buren.

what game are you guys talking about?

• Options
    JazzJazz Registered User regular
    In other "free games" news, since there are some PS4 owners here, I just saw that Journey and Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection are free on PSN at the moment.

• Options
    KarozKaroz Registered User regular
    azith28 wrote: »

Basically

what game are you guys talking about?

Not sure but there are hybrid VR games out there and they look pretty neat.

• Options
    KoopahTroopahKoopahTroopah The koopas, the troopas. Philadelphia, PARegistered User regular
    Jazz wrote: »
    In other "free games" news, since there are some PS4 owners here, I just saw that Journey and Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection are free on PSN at the moment.

They've been live since the 16th. Still plugging away at FFVII, but it'll be cool to finally play Uncharted for free when I'm done.

• Options
    edited April 2020
    Jazz wrote: »

And if this is your first foray into Uncharted, don't judge the series by the first game. It's okay, but Uncharted 2 is really where the series finds it feet. If you don't like that one then the series probably isn't going to click later either.

Also, working at home while XCOM: Chimera Squad downloads is a special sort of torture.

jclast on
    camo_sig2.png
  • Options
    Dr. ChaosDr. Chaos Post nuclear nuisance Registered User regular
    Should I play those Ori games? What even are they? Metroidvania?

Never looked that interesting from a distance but people seem pretty fond of it.

Pokemon GO: 7113 6338 6875/ FF14: Buckle Landrunner /Steam Profile
  • Options
    Dr. Chaos wrote: »

Never looked that interesting from a distance but people seem pretty fond of it.

The first one is a Metroidvania with a focus on platforming instead of combat, and it's fantastic. I can't speak to the sequel.

camo_sig2.png
  • Options
    tsmvengytsmvengy Registered User regular
    edited April 2020

Played the first one, great looking and fun little Metroidvania platformer. ~10-12 hours long.

tsmvengy on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Dr. ChaosDr. Chaos Post nuclear nuisance Registered User regular
    jclast wrote: »

The first one is a Metroidvania with a focus on platforming instead of combat, and it's fantastic. I can't speak to the sequel.
    What the?

But...I want to punch other woodland critters in the face.

Pokemon GO: 7113 6338 6875/ FF14: Buckle Landrunner /Steam Profile
  • Options
    chuck steakchuck steak Registered User regular
    jclast wrote: »

What the?

But...I want to punch other woodland critters in the face.

There is light combat in the first one, but the second really expands and focuses on combat a lot more. They are 2 of the best looking games I have ever played too.

This discussion has been closed.