As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Epic 7] Eda and Celine banners. Valentines rerun.

• Options
    ShadowfireShadowfire Vermont, in the middle of nowhereRegistered User regular
    Mace1370 wrote: »
    Chloe is also great and fills the role nicely. Haven't used her, but have heard many do with good success.

Use what you've got.

One day I'll build to to go beyond W11. I just don't want to invest in any of the characters. One of these days I'm going to beat the hell out of G13 though.

WiiU: Windrunner ; Guild Wars 2: Shadowfire.3940 ; PSN: Bradcopter
  • Options
    Jubal77Jubal77 Registered User regular
    Chloe is my rock. SSB and TG still miss from time to time which means dead runs but she is there putting up the debuff and doing the deeps. Id still probably put her behind Sigret though in terms of increasing the clear rate. But if i had sigret she would be there instead of SSB anyway.

• Options
    Trajan45Trajan45 Registered User regular
    Either Chloe or Sigret would be nice. I'd like to swap out SSB so I can gear her more for PvP.

Origin ID\ Steam ID: Warder45
  • Options
    Some new stuff being teased. EE for Luluca and Vivian, possible SC change for Tiera, along with summer units in June and some side stages opening up.

• Options
    MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    Pushed through to World 10-10 last night and hit a brick wall on that boss. Stuns for days, cooldown extension, attack down and defense down for five turns, and enough speed to lap the entire team to essentially stunlock the healer. Closest I get is 25% before she basically takes multiple turns in a row firing her ultimate and everyone dies.

• Options
    NosfNosf Registered User regular
    I just beat 10-10 today. Grab someone's ML Ken to finish him off. I went with Luna/Karin/Dizzy/Angelica. Took him to 1% and then ML Ken finished him solo.

• Options
    10-10 Normal or World?

Anyway, took about thirty tries because 50% chance to stun really means "100% chance to stun the healer every round" and only managed to pull it off thanks to a friend C.Lorina who resisted the Attack Down twice along with the stuns to take off the last 20% by herself. Grabbed the gold transmits, turned the six I had into bookmarks, and pulled a Blaze Dingo 4*. I will accept this as recompense for that stupid boss, who I will eventually need to come back to because one of the star conditions is bringing two thieves which is just cruelty.

• Options
    Man, I've had blaze dingo for so long and never built him. He looks really fun.

• Options
    Just the basic story one, I took a few runs at it, lost and then totally forgot about it. Unsure why he gave me such a hard time.

• Options
    There is a youtuber I watch who has a really well geared Blingo. And he eats mid-high pvp level groups faces as main dps. He can do nuts dmg.

• Options
    Found a prize in the secret shop. Pair of grey rarity boots, but the key is they're Level 85 Speed set with Speed main stat. Checked Furious to make sure there's no Effectiveness on his boots then swapped them out before enhancing to +12. He gained about 25 Speed with the swap and now I can't wait to see how W11 auto is gonna go. Inching towards it little by little, still stuck on manual.

• Options
    Live stream had some neat stuff last night. Tiera is a ML4* that everyone will get for free. Since she's free I guess temper expectations, but still kinda cool.
    Free 10x summons this weekend. Also the typical buff rate bonus coming on hunts, exp/ap, and runes.
    Chapters 6S and 7S will be opening up.
    Banners: Elena and Stella Harp, Ludwig and Time Matter.
    Exclusive Equipment: Vivian (looks hot), Luluca.
    Selective summon is being changed to 1-4, which should make rerolling less painful. Sorry @Madican

• Options
    Free unequip upcoming as well.

• Options
    Y'all forgot to mention they're bringing back those Level 75 Attack and Health sets too with New Player Bonuses that'll also be given to existing players. My Angelica will become an even better tank with that Health set. I'll probably give C.Lorina the Attack set. Lots of other goodies too.

I can now auto W11 with about a 40% success rate. Considering losses don't cost anything that means I can just brute force some wins every cycle I auto. Gonna go hard on this with the hunt buff.

• Options
    Yeah not losing energy on loss is one of the better things they did since the beginning. Not entirely common at the time either.

• Options
    edited May 2020
    Also if you dont have a cleaver Ludwig works just great just needs to be enabled with a tangs and would be worth thinking about at least. Summer stuff will be coming up eventually but Ludwig is really good.

And if you need to fill a hole in your PVP defense and offense to help anti cleave Elena near breaks that role when well geared. She is insanely good in pvp.

Jubal77 on
  • Options
    Sigret is coming next week with a new side story, so BM's will be saved for that. Could use an upgrade on my W13 team.

My understanding is that folks are referencing a tweet that talks about "summer coming" in June and took that to mean summer units. It's entirely possible we get them at the end of the month, but also strange it wasn't mentioned in the livestream.

• Options
    Jubal77 wrote: »
    Also if you dont have a cleaver Ludwig works just great just needs to be enabled with a tangs and would be worth thinking about at least. Summer stuff will be coming up eventually but Ludwig is really good.

And if you need to fill a hole in your PVP defense and offense to help anti cleave Elena near breaks that role when well geared. She is insanely good in pvp.
    Shadowfire wrote: »
    Man, I've had blaze dingo ludwig for so long and never built him. He looks really fun.

• Options
    Yeah man Shadow me too. My Ludwig is sitting there with blingo.

• Options
    To be fair with the artificial lack of molas you just can't build all your units, literally impossible. That's the biggest issue at the moment and what could ultimately poison the game further down the line

• Options
    edited May 2020
    While the Mola issue is a real issue outside of top end pvp you dont need them. And even there gear is more important. Im getting close to pushing into champion and all I do is -1 abilities on my guys. Save a couple +15s.

Jubal77 on
  • Options
    I forget what fight it was referencing, probably Wyvern #. I saw someone saying they'd made this functional team that wasn't expensive, mola wise, and referred to Luna as that "Mola hungry big tiddie goddess." I will say that I freaking have no regrets about womping a pile into SSB (Sweet, Sweet Bellona) because holy shit she threw me over her shoulder like a sack of potatoes and carried me to so many victories. I do love to +15 the 3*s, Merc Helga, etc who just cost a pile of doodads and stigma. Those seem like a super good value proposition.

• Options
    Mace1370Mace1370 Registered User regular
    Mola really just feels like a punishment. Having several fully geared heroes who just perform like total ass for three plus months while they wait in line to get mola'd (some of whom will never be mola'd since new units come out as such a quick pace) is disheartening.

• Options
    I wish there was some API access so we could check our units outside the client, it would be so much easier to look at a larger spreadsheet of them and gear.

• Options
    Mace1370Mace1370 Registered User regular
    Nosf wrote: »
    I wish there was some API access so we could check our units outside the client, it would be so much easier to look at a larger spreadsheet of them and gear.

Yes. I also think that there needs to be some sort of testing area in the game. Let us set what stats/mola level/artifact we want on a unit and play around. This would really help in figuring out which build you prefer or if a unit is worth little investment, medium investment, or heavy investment.

While I'm listing my pipe dreams, I think allowing us to have gear sets for each type of content would also be a huge QOL improvement. Let me set my arena or GvG defense with my gear of choice and not have to worry about swapping it around to play rta or pve.

• Options
    ArdArd Registered User regular
    Alright folks. My interest level is starting to die off pretty hard. I probably should hand off guild lead to someone still engaged. Any takers? @Shadowfire looking at you mostly I think. The amount of additional work is pretty low other than purging inactives once a week or so.

• Options
    edited May 2020
    Mace1370 wrote: »

Yes. I also think that there needs to be some sort of testing area in the game. Let us set what stats/mola level/artifact we want on a unit and play around. This would really help in figuring out which build you prefer or if a unit is worth little investment, medium investment, or heavy investment.

While I'm listing my pipe dreams, I think allowing us to have gear sets for each type of content would also be a huge QOL improvement. Let me set my arena or GvG defense with my gear of choice and not have to worry about swapping it around to play rta or pve.

Sadly both of these run counter to their "we want you to spend as much NRG/Gold as possible so you'll spend $". It's why we only get 1 weekend a month for free swaps. They know heavy PvP folks swap gear and Arti's around a lot. They need to find a Mola solution though; I know they want folks buying the packs but right now it's still way unbalanced.

My current thought is that should add in a mola refund ticket. Price it a 1,000 Skystones (or if they want to be generous 25/50 silver stones) and limit it to once per month. I'm sure their concern is that if they allow folks to just remove mola's, that it'll move into a negative mola flow. Since most players may have 10-20 active characters, they'll just take mola from an older character and move it over.

Other solution would be to re-balance again. Luluca for example takes 33 mola to max. We get half that in a month. So either decrease mola need in half or increase player mola generation by double. Whales are going to be pulling more units than once a month so the pack still has value.

Trajan45 on
  • Options
    Ard wrote: »
    Alright folks. My interest level is starting to die off pretty hard. I probably should hand off guild lead to someone still engaged. Any takers? Shadowfire looking at you mostly I think. The amount of additional work is pretty low other than purging inactives once a week or so.

zrbzshn6a5bx.jpg

• Options
    Alright, done and done. I dub thee Lord of the Maintaining the Roster, may our idle members fear you.

• Options
    Let me strap on my member kickin boots!

Nah but seriously, now that we're no longer under the tyrannical rule Ard was subjecting us to, anyone have thoughts about the guild? Things we ought to change? I personally don't plan to be any less casual than I have been, but I'm open to ideas.

• Options
    ... but I’m still right here

• Options
    Mostly kidding. But also me being in charge of a guild in a game like this is funny stuff. :)

• Options
    Woooo gBM got me Kitty Clarissa #1. One more 4* down.

• Options
    Sweet sweet extended maintenance for those delicious leifs.

• Options
    Sweet sweet extended maintenance for those delicious leifs.

And BMs!

• Options
    Boo, I didn't get to finish my dailies before maintenance

• Options
    edited May 2020
    Another two hours apparently.

d53eqi857ls4.png

Nosf on
  • Options
    Heh man I wish other gachas gave what e7 gives for extended maintenance. In 7ds you get like 1 bm.

• Options
    1. Compensation: Leif x 10, Gold x 1,000,000, Covenant Bookmarks x 30 (Delivered to your in-game mailbox, Storage Period: 7 Days)

Originally there was a typo and it said 1 000 000 bookmarks, hah.

• Options
    edited May 2020
    Man 10 bucks for a gauranteed 5* arti and hero is pretty nuts for the genre. But no Sigret or Ravi from it for me. A dupe which is the higher chance heh.

Jubal77 on