As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Epic 7] Eda and Celine banners. Valentines rerun.

• Options
    RiusRius Globex CEO Nobody ever says ItalyRegistered User regular
    >.>

<.<

In less aggressive news, I finished my first uberpet today

j4bvmgaz74ty.png

• Options
    Jubal77Jubal77 Registered User regular
    edited December 2020
    Removed all my posts. I apologize for going along with the escalation. My dad passed from a long sickness last week. Ill not vent on trivial subjects.

Jubal77 on
  • Options
    Mace1370Mace1370 Registered User regular
    Mort's damage is impressively mediocre. It's going to be very hard to effectively use him in rta. I’ve tried running him with ruele and friends or as a support with squishies. His damage is just so low that he contributes almost nothing to the fight. It almost feels like his skills are bugged or something. Pretty disappointed, tbh.

• Options
    edited December 2020
    Yeah I wouldnt say its great but I wouldnt say mediocre at my level. Not killing things by himself but he also provides good buffs pretty consistently.He could do with a buff on his 2 proc. His def break going through ele disadvantage has helped me out several times though. You running him counter elbris mace?

Jubal77 on
  • Options
    ShadowfireShadowfire Vermont, in the middle of nowhereRegistered User regular
    https://youtu.be/a1x1NzDacpo

Tenebria and GPurrgis bff's?

WiiU: Windrunner ; Guild Wars 2: Shadowfire.3940 ; PSN: Bradcopter
  • Options
    Not one, but two buff weekends in a row!

• Options
    Jubal77 wrote: »
    Yeah I wouldnt say its great but I wouldnt say mediocre at my level. Not killing things by himself but he also provides good buffs pretty consistently.He could do with a buff on his 2 proc. His def break going through ele disadvantage has helped me out several times though. You running him counter elbris mace?

Elbris and speed set to reset the CD on his s2. Counter set also good too.

Problem is that he is so rng and with all the immunity buffers running around it is once in a blue moon he lands a def break that matters.

• Options
    Trajan45Trajan45 Registered User regular
    They outdid themselves with that S3 animation. My poor skystones lol. The redirect provoke has a lot of fun uses. Lilias, FCC, Fmaya, Krau, Gpurg and many others have provoke for her S2. Eaton might be a fun one with his AoE provoke.

Origin ID\ Steam ID: Warder45
  • Options
    edited December 2020
    Trajan45 wrote: »
    They outdid themselves with that S3 animation. My poor skystones lol. The redirect provoke has a lot of fun uses. Lilias, FCC, Fmaya, Krau, Gpurg and many others have provoke for her S2. Eaton might be a fun one with his AoE provoke.

Also thinking about pairing her with a counter Alencia or Choux. Just for giggles.

Edit: or a bulky MLKen.

Shadowfire on
  • Options
    MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    MLKen and GPurrg are the standout options, possibly Apoc Ravi. Dorkus could use her but for his specific role I think the current comp of Healer+Tank accompanying him is still best to keep him alive while he's soaking hits to charge up.

• Options
    edited December 2020
    Reg Cec too. She is usable at all levels and fteneb might up her stock some.

Kayron with bunny ears made me lol.

Jubal77 on
  • Options
    edited December 2020
    Mace1370 wrote: »

Elbris and speed set to reset the CD on his s2. Counter set also good too.

Problem is that he is so rng and with all the immunity buffers running around it is once in a blue moon he lands a def break that matters.

Yeah my thing with him is that I dont really like using diene. Dunno why but I do. I like having options for the good crit reduction buff.

Mine I put on a hybrid set. 180 speed ish. 100% crit 250% crit dmg 2k attack 17k hp and 1.3k def and his arti. He does medium dmg and cycles with his self speed ok.

Jubal77 on
  • Options
    If he did like a solid 5k on his s1 instead of the 2k he usually does I think he would be in a good spot to pair with ruele and friends.

The one game he really performed for me was when he popped crit resist from at the right time. This is another problem with him, though. The buff is only one turn. Half the time when he uses it a lot of your team is next up on the cr bar and the buff totally gets wasted.

• Options
    Reg Cec too. She is usable at all levels and fteneb might up her stock some.

Kayron with bunny ears made me lol.

I need that Kayron skin for Easter!

• Options
    FrozenzenFrozenzen Registered User regular
    Mace1370 wrote: »
    If he did like a solid 5k on his s1 instead of the 2k he usually does I think he would be in a good spot to pair with ruele and friends.

The one game he really performed for me was when he popped crit resist from at the right time. This is another problem with him, though. The buff is only one turn. Half the time when he uses it a lot of your team is next up on the cr bar and the buff totally gets wasted.

One turn buffs in general are incredibly iffy. Speed tuning helps, but you never know the speed of the enemy before you fight them.

• Options
    edited December 2020
    A poll; would you keep rolling this item? How good even is it? Decent rolls for the first three but I don't super think it's worth pushing? Or possibly even using?
    hay0ypehacu1.png

Rius on
  • Options
    Defense as an implicit has limited usefulness on even tanks... but that could go right on a ml maya.

• Options
    FrozenzenFrozenzen Registered User regular
    Yeah, ML maya is the only person I'd really think that would work on. Maybe a gpurg, but he scales better with health than defense in general.

• Options
    I think there are others that scale off def but cant remember past ml maya.

• Options
    I shall put it out of my mind for now, then, since I haven't pulled ML Maya yet. Thanks!

• Options
    ml ara is next eh.... ive wanted her since i started playing but dunno if i want to pity her....

• Options
    edited December 2020
    Rius wrote: »
    A poll; would you keep rolling this item? How good even is it? Decent rolls for the first three but I don't super think it's worth pushing? Or possibly even using?

Could work on Garmin or Carmin. They don't really need CC, but for starter gear it would be fine. Hope for Speed on the last stat ha.

Trajan45 on
  • Options
    ml ara is next eh.... ive wanted her since i started playing but dunno if i want to pity her....

Easy skip for me. She would be nice but not worth a pity. Hopefully sbaal or ARavi are in the next coin shop rotation. I have like 76 coins burning a hole in my pocket, lol.

• Options
    My ten Mystic Pulls are getting saved for...who knows. Guess I'll see who's after SB Aramintha.

• Options
    Hopefully 2021 will be the year we'll finally see Archdemon Merc.

• Options
    Mercedes should have been the fairy tale char probably but we will see how the story goes. Im close to pity so yeah not sure who we will get. Perhaps it will be straze. Or ML Kayron or ML Enott lol (Enott did kind of save everyone too heh).

• Options
    They've said a few times that AD Merc will come out before Straze. At this point I can't help but think they may be a bit underwhelming unless they do new mechanics.

• Options
    I find it very fitting that Tenerbia made me go full pity.

• Options
    I did ten pulls and got her artifact in two, which was very unexpected. Not sure if I'm gonna sink incoming resources into this banner yet, I'm pretty low on skystones.

• Options
    I'm trying very hard to figure out who would want this ring in the event shop. Atk% main stat on Hit set with Def%, Eff, and ER subs. Even that garbage disposal for gear, Ken, is shaking his head.

• Options
    If it can roll into Eff, Aramintha wouldn't mind that. And I had a ring not unlike that on Mui for a while because her Eff was over 120 and I had a slot to fill. Health would have been better but eh, fuck it, have a few more points of damage.

Otherwise... uh... Wanda? Maybe? Or Kiris for Abyss?

• Options
    edited January 2021
    I'm now up to 4 copies of Alice Tenebria's artifact, but still no A. Tene herself, lol. Only 4 summons left before pity.

I did finally get TWO new S-rank skill pets this morning that'll let me complete two projects; the first was S Additional Equipment and the second being S Rare Catalyst. I can make two more triple-S pets now (eventually!); all that's left to get is an S Epic Rune.

Rius on
  • Options
    I'm now up to 4 copies of Alice Tenebria's artifact, but still no A. Tene herself, lol. Only 4 summons left before pity.

I did finally get TWO new S-rank skill pets this morning that'll let me complete two projects; the first was S Additional Equipment and the second being S Rare Catalyst. I can make two more triple-S pets now (eventually!); all that's left to get is an S Epic Rune.

Fingers crossed it gets buffed haha. I remember pulling 4 Guiding Lights on my way to pity Cerise, which at the time sucked. But now with GL buffed, worked out great lol.

• Options
    Trajan45 wrote: »

Fingers crossed it gets buffed haha. I remember pulling 4 Guiding Lights on my way to pity Cerise, which at the time sucked. But now with GL buffed, worked out great lol.

It's a decent amount of fixed damage for Alice Tene's S2 so I don't hate it.

• Options
    I'm never gonna use her artifact when there's so many bonkers Mage artifacts already. Abyssal especially.

• Options
    edited January 2021
    I use a lot of mages so like knights was for a long while my good artifacts are already long spoken for. She doesnt really need an artifact, or molas as well, to work so her arti will be fine on her. I am just going to make another tangs for her eventually.

Jubal77 on
  • Options
    Madican wrote: »
    I'm never gonna use her artifact when there's so many bonkers Mage artifacts already. Abyssal especially.

Yep, lots of competition. It could be really interesting on someone like Champ Z who counters a ton, but then your losing Violin or Crown and I'm not sure it's worth losing those.

• Options
    edited January 2021
    Yeah it would take a lot for me to use iola or abyss on teneb rather than a champz/dizzy. Her build is old basar easy. Eff and speed and chunk. Done. Why tangs tome makes more sense than moving one of your artis over from elsewhere.

Jubal77 on
  • Options
    How does one counter things like MLDB Riolet? Can't ever hit him, can't land debuffs, he heals, etc. MLDB always makes me groan when I see it proc.

• Options
    There are several ways. You can use SC Kluri to strip his buff then use a character with oath key or hit chance as a follow up. You can power through the evasion with a well geared Gunther. You can bruiser him down with bait like Gen Purrgis. I tend to do the last one. Healer, purrman and a dmg dealer. Took down a riolet arby combo today with that and ml Lulu. He got off a passive random hit but it went into my healer and I was fine.