As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Animal Crossing] Stalnks

• Options
    sarukunsarukun RIESLING OCEANRegistered User regular
    Kizmitt wrote: »
    The opposite will be true for me and any other southerners.
    Can only stay open until 1pm NZT as my office building is not equipped/prepared to work from home and those essential employees still need to get paid...

@Kizmitt don’t worry, I’m close to your time zone, we can be hemisphere pals and you won’t always have to be stuck doing international play in the wee hours.

• Options
    DJ EebsDJ Eebs Moderator, Administrator admin
    Paid off my next house upgrade! Just in time for resident services to shut down for a day

• Options
    Please someone tell me if I will ever be able to mass create items? I have all these clams to turn into bait and it takes forever.

If you mash A you can fast forward through the building animation, but that’s all I got.

• Options
    I caught 100 fish in a row and now I no longer have to kill myself every time a miss a fish.

• Options
    Houk the NamebringerHouk the Namebringer Nipples The EchidnaRegistered User regular
    my town song is now the katamari damacy theme

the King would be proud

• Options
    GundiGundi Serious Bismuth Registered User regular
    Magic Pink wrote: »
    I found Tarantula Island.

It is exactly as upsetting as I thought it would be except times 20.

It is so so gross to have tarantulas everywhere and every so often to get mobbed by the terrifying things.

But I caught all I could carry and went home just in time to miss my store closing. So now I have to go to bed with 15+ tarantulas all squirming in my pockets. :cry:

a warm fuzzy blanket

• Options
    JansonJanson Registered User regular
    Anyone with white/yellow hyacinths for sale available to open their island?

• Options
    DaebunzDaebunz Registered User regular
    been getting a bunch of bamboo recipes tonight and i brought back a good haul from a bamboo island yesterday

guess i know what theme im going with for the house now once i plant all these things to get more

7yh4xczljsym.png
  • Options
    edited March 2020
    Janson wrote: »

I think I might have them, lemme look.

I do indeed, lemme open up sarushima.

GYLYD is your Dodo Code.

sarukun on
  • Options
    Houk the NamebringerHouk the Namebringer Nipples The EchidnaRegistered User regular

red only, sorry :(

• Options
    LasbrookLasbrook It takes a lot to make a stew When it comes to me and youRegistered User regular
    https://www.fanbyte.com/news/animal-crossing-new-horizon-march-fish/

Here’s a list of all the fish leaving at the end of the month, looks like y’all Southern Hemisphere folks have got some work to do.

• Options
    according to that list im missing saddled bichir but ive seen zero all night and i'm almost positive that fish was a summer one in past games? is that accurate that i should be able to catch one in northern hemisphere right now

7yh4xczljsym.png
  • Options
    edited March 2020
    Bichir is in the morning, string fish is at night.

Edit: sarushima is returning to quarantine status ...unless anybody wants in?

Edit-Edit: thanks for stopping by, Janson, our Chamber of Commerce thanks you for your injection of capital during these trying times.

sarukun on
  • Options
    9pm-4am is what that list says which would make it night but wiki for past appearances of bichir says june-sept so i have a feeling its on the wrong side on those 2 lists

7yh4xczljsym.png
  • Options
    Kristmas KthulhuKristmas Kthulhu Currently Kultist Kthulhu Registered User regular
    I've been seeing some shooting stars tonight, going to leave my gates open for all friends if you want to come by and see if you get lucky.

• Options
    LasbrookLasbrook It takes a lot to make a stew When it comes to me and youRegistered User regular
    Anybody on right now have the recipe for a pot? I can give you clay for it, but it’s the last thing I need to get all three of these houses up at the same time.

• Options
    MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    How do you give out recipes? I know I have one.

• Options
    i'm pretty sure i already had that one on my list when i did that part

i think it was in a newly available DIY recipe pack when the shop opened

7yh4xczljsym.png
  • Options
    Kristmas KthulhuKristmas Kthulhu Currently Kultist Kthulhu Registered User regular
    I do, Lasbrook

• Options
    I do, Lasbrook

Cool, I’ll be right over.

Also, to give out recipes you have to have an extra copy I think. And the pot recipe comes from a bottle, according to this Newsweek article I read.

• Options
    WACriminalWACriminal Dying Is Easy, Young Man Living Is HarderRegistered User regular
    Had some unexpected OT hours infusing some dollars into the budget.

I've never played an AC before...this seems like a good time to start.

• Options
    Yeah it looks like the Bichir is Southern Hemisphere, it’ll be June- sept in the north.

• Options
    last minute mystery island before bed gave me 4 gold nuggets

seems pretty good to me

7yh4xczljsym.png
  • Options
    I have to go out to do things today and I am super pissed about it.

• Options
    Got disconnected again, which is probably just as well. I should probably call it a night. Thanks again for the help Kthulhu.

• Options
    KizmittKizmitt Registered User regular
    Looks like I'm missing Crawfish and Marlin from that march list. Need to make lots of bait I guess.

• Options
    oh man, shot down a balloon and inside was a "cute DIY bench"

and y'all, this is the cutest bench EVER! no idea how to share screenshots, but it's robin's egg blue and the drawer handles are dark blue hearts and it is INCREDIBLE

• Options
    Lasbrook wrote: »
    I do, Lasbrook

Cool, I’ll be right over.

Also, to give out recipes you have to have an extra copy I think. And the pot recipe comes from a bottle, according to this Newsweek article I read.

oh weird i must not have even realized i had it prior to that

7yh4xczljsym.png
  • Options
    oh also here's something neat i just learned

if your inventory is full and you pick up a new item, you can't swap it for a fish unless you're close enough to a body of water to throw the fish back!

somehow i had never encountered/realized that before

• Options

i got a bidet though out of a balloon gift so no TP crisis on this island

7yh4xczljsym.png
  • Options
    Grey GhostGrey Ghost Registered User regular
    All the daily items are said to be in limited supply, I think

• Options
    Do you hear that

That's the sound of a joke flying over your head

7yh4xczljsym.png
  • Options
    DJ EebsDJ Eebs Moderator, Administrator admin
    the ghost gave me a trash can I hate them

• Options
    KizmittKizmitt Registered User regular
    Ooh I need a trash can for my dump

• Options
    Is anybody else’s island completely overrun with peacock butterflies? I’ve caught over a dozen in like an hour.

• Options
    JansonJanson Registered User regular
    Mine was the other day!

Ended up getting a stringfish and a barreleye tonight, too.

I had a thunderstorm; those are fun!

I had such a hard time finding all of Wisp’s spirits tonight, both in my game and Anya’s. I don’t want to see Wisp again for a few days now.

• Options
    Mine was the other day!

Ended up getting a stringfish and a barreleye tonight, too.

I had a thunderstorm; those are fun!

I had such a hard time finding all of Wisp’s spirits tonight, both in my game and Anya’s. I don’t want to see Wisp again for a few days now.

Interesting! I wonder if it’s a seasonal thing or what.

• Options
    SporkAndrewSporkAndrew Registered User, ClubPA regular
    DJ Eebs wrote: »
    the ghost gave me a trash can I hate them

Mine gave me a garden gnome. It's keeping watch of my haphazard collection of flowers next to the tent-city

The one about the fucking space hairdresser and the cowboy. He's got a tinfoil pal and a pedal bin
  • Options
    jalokjalok Registered User regular
    For those who've found their way to the tarantula island, did you go during usual spider hours, or was it any time of day? My understanding was they came out at night usually.

• Options
    edited March 2020
    jalok wrote: »
    For those who've found their way to the tarantula island, did you go during usual spider hours, or was it any time of day? My understanding was they came out at night usually.

I found it at night and have been saving my Tour tickets specifically for that.

Also, 2 things.

1: there is a secret cove in the backside of my island that is accessible only via ladder and the 2nd level (which apparently extends all the whole length of the island). It’s a tiny little beach area. Super cool! Check your islands for hidden coves along the backside of your island!

2: I have a DIY plan for steamer baskets but I learned it already. If anybody wants bamboo steamers for their kitchen, lemme know and we’ll work it out.

sarukun on
This discussion has been closed.