As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Animal Crossing] Stalnks

• Options
    SporkAndrewSporkAndrew Registered User, ClubPA regular
    I bought a mystery wallpaper and it turned out to be "TV monitors" and it's.. a thing alright

You too can live inside the architects office and be in the Matrix

The one about the fucking space hairdresser and the cowboy. He's got a tinfoil pal and a pedal bin
  • Options
    H0b0manH0b0man Registered User regular
    Gonna hop off for a bit, but I should be on again later this afternoon/evening. Let me know if you want me to open back up again so you can buy rugs and weird wallpaper from this camel.

FFXIV: Agran Trask
  • Options
    Librarian's ghostLibrarian's ghost Librarian, Ghostbuster, and TimSpork Registered User regular
    I payed off my next loan which should get me a third room? This is good since Tom's place will be closed for remodel the next few days. I also sorted out my fruit orchard. While everything was growing, some was growing much slower than others so I spread everything out a bit, fenced the whole thing in, and put labels near the rows so I know which is which when there isn't fruit on the trees.

It takes up a large chunk of land though, but I got five of each tree. Might reduce it to four of each at some point.

(Switch Friend Code) SW-4910-9735-6014(PSN) timspork (Steam) timspork (XBox) Timspork

• Options
    Mr. GMr. G Registered User regular
    I payed off my next loan which should get me a third room? This is good since Tom's place will be closed for remodel the next few days. I also sorted out my fruit orchard. While everything was growing, some was growing much slower than others so I spread everything out a bit, fenced the whole thing in, and put labels near the rows so I know which is which when there isn't fruit on the trees.

It takes up a large chunk of land though, but I got five of each tree. Might reduce it to four of each at some point.

where did you get signs cause I could reaaaally use those for my orchard and garden

6F32U1X.png
  • Options
    Librarian's ghostLibrarian's ghost Librarian, Ghostbuster, and TimSpork Registered User regular
    Mr. G wrote: »

where did you get signs cause I could reaaaally use those for my orchard and garden

Found them on twitter.

(Switch Friend Code) SW-4910-9735-6014(PSN) timspork (Steam) timspork (XBox) Timspork

• Options
    MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    YaYa wrote: »
    Janson wrote: »
    I believe my turnip price this morning is 196

I had to go to work but if Mori can always open my town up for people

actually for real @Moriveth if you could do this and let me the Dodo Code I will be very grateful

It's 164, I'll open her town anyway though

• Options
    Dodo code for Rachel's town is K7FLH

• Options
    JansonJanson Registered User regular
    Sorry. My memory failed me. :(

• Options
    Mr. GMr. G Registered User regular
    I have 90 apples I need to sell and nowhere to go, this potential 45,000 bells burning a hole in my pocket

6F32U1X.png
  • Options
    YaYaYaYa Decent. Registered User regular
    Mr. G wrote: »
    I have 90 apples I need to sell and nowhere to go, this potential 45,000 bells burning a hole in my pocket

I’m open, DX7CB, I have peaches

• Options
    SilverWindSilverWind Registered User regular
    edited March 2020
    I'll open up my town, no code needed--I'm just doing a bit of flower planting/reorg, apologies for mess

SilverWind on
    signature.png
    Switch: SW-7603-3284-4227
    My ACNH Wishlists | My ACNH Catalog
  • Options
    Magic PinkMagic Pink Tur-Boner-Fed Registered User regular
    (pushes glasses up nose) if you're on tarantula island, only one tarantula can be triggered to be in Attack at a time in the game, so if you can surround a tarantula with holes and then get it to enter attack mode you can safely catch the rest of them

Pretty sure they fixed that. I tried it last night and they were all very attacky. PLus they can get past the holes.

• Options
    LasbrookLasbrook It takes a lot to make a stew When it comes to me and youRegistered User regular
    edited March 2020
    My turnip prices are 182, I can open up if anyone wants. Also they have a creepy doll for sale, please get it off my island.

Also it’s raining.

Lasbrook on
  • Options
    Grey GhostGrey Ghost Registered User regular
    Lasbrook wrote: »
    My turnip prices are 182, I can open up if anyone wants. Also they have a creepy doll for sale, please get it off my island.

Also it’s raining.

You could buy the doll yourself and then mail it to someone

• Options
    KizmittKizmitt Registered User regular
    Alright so Frita is amazing and Stella is trash. These are the facts. I am experiencing so much sheep envy right now after visiting SilverWinds island

• Options
    I really like my neighbours this time around! In addition to Frita, I have Filbert, Melba, Sheldon and... Apple just moved in

signature.png
  • Options
    I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular
    anyone know the rules for wasp spawns, if i shake a tree in the morning and there's no wasp am i guaranteed that any other shake or logging on that tree all day will also not spawn a wasp

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    Lasbrook wrote: »

Also it’s raining.

This doll is something all right.

• Options
    DysDys how am I even using this gun Registered User regular
    Question.

I just noticed that the date on my switch is off by a bit, likely from me messing with Pokemon a bit.

Is changing that to what it is supposed to be going to mess with anything? I'm ahead by like 5 days.

• Options
    H0b0manH0b0man Registered User regular
    edited March 2020
    I don't care for Diva. Anicotti I'm not sure about since she just moved in today, but she's a green mouse so she might need to be checked out by a doctor.

My other villagers are cool though. Rudy just runs around talking about working out a lot, but he gave me a handful of iron nuggets when I was building the shop so he's cool. Al and Midge are the MVPs of my island so far.

H0b0man on
    FFXIV: Agran Trask
  • Options
    anyone know the rules for wasp spawns, if i shake a tree in the morning and there's no wasp am i guaranteed that any other shake or logging on that tree all day will also not spawn a wasp

It's a few set trees in your island, so if you shake it once for the day, it won't be there if you shake it again. Oh, and I think wasps don't spawn when you have your gates open either (or at least they didn't in New Leaf)

signature.png
  • Options
    My gates are still open--I am going to be afk for a while. Nothing is really going on. Please excuse the mess, I botched up my flower checkers and have to reshift the roses

signature.png
  • Options
    King RiptorKing Riptor Registered User regular
    So I bought the DIY for robot hero

This was a costly mistake

It takes 30 fucking gold 30 rusted parts and a shirt I havent seen yet.
    I could have bought a pool.

I have a podcast now. It's about video games and anime!Find it here.
  • Options
    SporkAndrewSporkAndrew Registered User, ClubPA regular
    I bought a mystery wallpaper and it turned out to be "TV monitors" and it's.. a thing alright

You too can live inside the architects office and be in the Matrix

NshZAMGl.jpg

I mean

I guess I just need a leather chair to go in the middle instead of the variety of things that my son places around? The plastic petrol container by the lit campfire is a nice touch though

The one about the fucking space hairdresser and the cowboy. He's got a tinfoil pal and a pedal bin
  • Options
    sarukunsarukun RIESLING OCEANRegistered User regular
    edited March 2020
    (pushes glasses up nose) if you're on tarantula island, only one tarantula can be triggered to be in Attack at a time in the game, so if you can surround a tarantula with holes and then get it to enter attack mode you can safely catch the rest of them

That sounds almost impossible, although the ability to hop over holes seems relevant here, I guess.

Edit: I have to teach a class this morning and I have to go take care of some paperwork so I can become a permanent resident of Taiwan and it is bullshit.

sarukun on
  • Options
    So my town is buying turnips for 199 bells right now

This time I am not making a mistake, lol

• Options
    KizmittKizmitt Registered User regular
    Nook is closed for the day and I cant buy the latest KK album. What if it was the one that sounds like do you want to build a snowman? I will never know

• Options
    DysDys how am I even using this gun Registered User regular
    Dys wrote: »
    Question.

I just noticed that the date on my switch is off by a bit, likely from me messing with Pokemon a bit.

Is changing that to what it is supposed to be going to mess with anything? I'm ahead by like 5 days.

Figured this out and I figured I would post it here for anyone else who makes my mistake.

Any backwards time travel just moves you to the next day in your down.

I imagine moving way backwards and way forwards again would have the standard problems with fast forwarding, but I am pretty psyched that I was able to fix things without disrupting very much.

• Options
    i’ll level with you guys.

I miss Resetti.

• Options
    2020-03-25%2016.46.44.jpg

Mori visited me

He bought a fax machine from me for a home office

2020-03-25%2016.46.58.jpg

• Options
    Nerds.

• Options
    @Kizmitt I keep on finding extra presents you hid! :lol: Thank you <3

signature.png
  • Options
    Houk the NamebringerHouk the Namebringer Nipples The EchidnaRegistered User regular
    you guys are so cute i'm gonna throw up

• Options
    We’re only cute in video games

Wouldn’t catch us holding hands or smiling irl

• Options
    Houk the NamebringerHouk the Namebringer Nipples The EchidnaRegistered User regular
    today i've decided to be a Fancy Lad

• Options
    That is very fancy!

• Options
    I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular
    edited March 2020
    oh do you need a separate copy of flooring/wallpaper for each room in your house

i don't have multiple rooms yet so i can't just test :P

I needed anime to post. on
    liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    oh do you need a separate copy of flooring/wallpaper for each room in your house

i don't have multiple rooms yet so i can't just test :P
    Yes.

• Options
    I dropped K.K. Ska for @Janson the other day, and asked her to pickitup pickitup

• Options
    I had no idea mums and lilies were even a thing in this game. Anyone have them available for sale?

This discussion has been closed.