As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

I tried [chat]

MazzyxMazzyx Comedy GoldRegistered User regular
edited May 2020 in Debate and/or Discourse
I didn't have anything and did a half ass job giving it away. But 10 minutes is 10 minutes.

So we can [chat] here instead.

So say the Omnissiah.

1AoGx3Vn7Bz5T1xW.jpg

u7stthr17eud.png
Mazzyx on

• Options
    MimMim I prefer my lovers… dead.Registered User regular
    Noice

• Options
    Hahnsoo1Hahnsoo1 Make Ready. We Hunt.Registered User regular
    This is a [chat], yup yup.

8i1dt37buh2m.png
  • Options
    MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    I realize that guy is showing feet.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    WinkyWinky rRegistered User regular
    Where is its head

• Options
    BurnageBurnage Registered User regular
    Just to continue the conversation from the last thread

Given how at least the UK and US have collectively decided to throw their hands up and hope for the best with respect to coronavirus, I can't help but see a second wave as both inevitable and slightly terrifying

• Options
    cB557cB557 voOOP Registered User regular
    Winky wrote: »
    Where is its head
    The blue lenses under the red hood.

• Options
    Winky wrote: »
    Where is its head

The flesh is weak.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    WinkyWinky rRegistered User regular
    Really, a head is just a liability

• Options
    TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    Burnage wrote: »

Given how at least the UK and US have collectively decided to throw their hands up and hope for the best with respect to coronavirus, I can't help but see a second wave as both inevitable and slightly terrifying

i really, really hope we keep our border closed over the coming months

• Options

The pessimist in me thinks it’ll be worse than the first wave.

• Options
    ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Western coastal temptressRegistered User, Moderator mod
    Tav wrote: »

Canada's desire to not open the border for the near future is, uh, pleasing.
    Mim wrote: »

Mim, don't sell yourself short, that's not pessimism, it's accurate foresight.

• Options
    ronyaronya Arrrrrf. the ivory tower's basementRegistered User regular
    it's gonna stub its toes on that skull

aRkpc.gif
  • Options
    BethrynBethryn Unhappiness is Mandatory Registered User regular
    Why is that Techmarine mpreg?

...and of course, as always, Kill Hitler.
  • Options
    yes it will ravage our tourism and do lasting damage to our economy but most of our tourists come from the states and the UK and no thank you

i work about 2 mins from one of our busiest tourism streets with a shitload of hotels on it and i don't want all the maskless mouthbreathers stomping around

• Options
    Shivahn wrote: »

Canada's desire to not open the border for the near future is, uh, pleasing.

Mim, don't sell yourself short, that's not pessimism, it's accurate foresight.

I mean I’m thinking millions might perish.

But there will still be anti-mask protests will filly armed militia

• Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    Chat I love you be safe

• Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    LOL I was drawing. Thanks @Mazzyx for the offer.

Anyway, my idea for a chat thread was just....... my opinion that races in DnD is bad and also that Dwarfs are good actually.

• Options
    Chat I love you be safe

No.

• Options
    edited May 2020
    I’m gonna go hang out on my window sill to spite you, dad

/rebelrebel

Mim on
  • Options
    Chat I love you be safe

No.

ok just use condoms then

forums dont need a Coronababy boom

• Options
    @SniperGuy lemme know if you wanna play some matches of MK11 after you finish the story

• Options
    CoinageCoinage Heaviside LayerRegistered User regular
    se00sutct3251.jpg
    catfish

• Options
    BurnageBurnage Registered User regular
    Still personally expecting the coronadivorce boom to eclipse the coronababy boom

• Options
    Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    Still personally expecting the coronadivorce boom to eclipse the coronababy boom

Yes but that's just because there are fewer couples with no kids than there are married couples. I assume.

Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
  • Options
    EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    Through the power of technology I now have clean underwear again

praise the Omnissiah

• Options
    Echo wrote: »

praise the Omnissiah

I just believe my are clean and Gork and Mork make it happen

• Options
    jungleroomxjungleroomx It's never too many graves, it's always not enough shovels Registered User regular
    c6ak5nq9rrsx.jpg

• Options
    Casual EddyCasual Eddy The Astral PlaneRegistered User regular
    @mim how come I’ve friended you like 40 times on Facebook

Do you keep unfriending me??? How dare u

• Options
    EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod

praise the Omnissiah

That's some brutal kunnin' right there.

• Options
    Styrofoam SammichStyrofoam Sammich WANT. normal (not weird)Registered User regular

praise the Omnissiah

Just gotta run it through a WAAAAUGH cycle

wq09t4opzrlc.jpg
  • Options
    BrodyBrody The Watch The First ShoreRegistered User regular
    @Hahnsoo1 you said you played a lot of the LotR LCG? What are the quests like? I think it might be something fun to play with my wife, but she tends to not get into directly competitive things (I may have a problem with competitiveness).

"I will write your name in the ruin of them. I will paint you across history in the color of their blood."

The Monster Baru Cormorant - Seth Dickinson

Steam: Korvalain
  • Options
    whats a reasonable amount of time to wait for a food delivery

cus this place is estimating an hour 20 mins for delivery and they're less than 10 mins drive away

that seems... a lot

• Options

cus this place is estimating an hour 20 mins for delivery and they're less than 10 mins drive away

that seems... a lot

Usually for me its about 35-40 minutes. Though the estimate on the app is usually more.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    thatassemblyguythatassemblyguy Janitor of Technical Debt .Registered User regular

that seems... a lot

Likely three large variables effecting order time: order demand, kitchen capacity, and driver capacity.

This is saying that order demand has increased enough to saturate either kitchen capacity or driver capacity. The excess latency in your order delivery is driven by the total time it takes to start an order plus the drive time for that order multiplied by the number of over-capacity orders in the queue.

• Options
    BogartBogart Streetwise Hercules Registered User, Moderator mod
    Brody wrote: »
    you said you played a lot of the LotR LCG? What are the quests like? I think it might be something fun to play with my wife, but she tends to not get into directly competitive things (I may have a problem with competitiveness).

I’ve played it a bit and liked it. Quests are thematic and difficult. The Arkham Horror LCG is also very good, though the quests in the base set are definitely weaker than those in the expansion packs.

• Options
    BrodyBrody The Watch The First ShoreRegistered User regular
    Bogart wrote: »
    Brody wrote: »
    you said you played a lot of the LotR LCG? What are the quests like? I think it might be something fun to play with my wife, but she tends to not get into directly competitive things (I may have a problem with competitiveness).

I’ve played it a bit and liked it. Quests are thematic and difficult. The Arkham Horror LCG is also very good, though the quests in the base set are definitely weaker than those in the expansion packs.

My wife is a huge LOTR fan (she walked down the aisle to Concerning Hobbits from the soundtrack) and eldritch horror isn't really her flavor, but I appreciate the response.

Do you normally play just one quest as a session?

"I will write your name in the ruin of them. I will paint you across history in the color of their blood."

The Monster Baru Cormorant - Seth Dickinson

Steam: Korvalain
  • Options
    VanguardVanguard But now the dream is over. And the insect is awake.Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    It's weird to be living through a page in a history textbook.

• Options
    AthenorAthenor Battle Hardened Optimist The Skies of HiigaraRegistered User regular
    Can't speak to LotR... if you are looking for one-shot co-op scenarios, Marvel Champion's pretty slick. :)

He/Him | "A boat is always safest in the harbor, but that’s not why we build boats." | "If you run, you gain one. If you move forward, you gain two." - Suletta Mercury, G-Witch
  • Options
    thatassemblyguythatassemblyguy Janitor of Technical Debt .Registered User regular
    Vanguard wrote: »
    It's weird to be living through a page in a history textbook.

I think we'll be lucky if we can keep our lifetime to under a single volume.

• Options
    ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Western coastal temptressRegistered User, Moderator mod
    You'd best start believin' in history textbooks, miss Turner.

This discussion has been closed.