Options

[FFBE] THIS THREAD IS DEAD, LONG LIVE NEW THREAD

• Options
    Trajan45Trajan45 Registered User regular
    I ran it since NV Elena looks TDW and we don’t have a ton of options for non-elemental hybrid weapons. I didn’t go for the rare, just the special and some atk and mag.

Tickets yesterday didn’t get me much of anything but Basch #4 finally. Now if i could get Emp Shera #4, i’d finally finish my STMR’s on old units.

Origin ID\ Steam ID: Warder45
  • Options
    CruorCruor Registered User regular
    Got Rinora on the daily half price pull. Hopefully I get a dupe soon, he is a pretty good support.

• Options
    I was hoping to get one of him as well. Only rainbow was off banner.

• Options
    LorekLorek Registered User regular
    Maybe I'm the only one, but I just noticed this... The 2nd Anniversary Vision Card was given to us at level 10. So like.. if you don't have any Vision Cards yet or only pulled the Luka one, that's at least 100 base HP and 40% ATK for your NV Tifa or something.

• Options
    Lorek wrote: »
    Maybe I'm the only one, but I just noticed this... The 2nd Anniversary Vision Card was given to us at level 10. So like.. if you don't have any Vision Cards yet or only pulled the Luka one, that's at least 100 base HP and 40% ATK for your NV Tifa or something.

Yeah I noticed that too. We also get another of those cards soon, which is nice.

• Options
    Finally done with the NRG events; just in time for week 2. Mog king shop emptied of relevant stuff; 80k event achieved. Tifa/Cloud/Rain/DV emblems all farmed. Main quest caught up and world reset done while half energy is still on.
    Next week I can just farm up the Aerith emblems and then just relax farming up crysts from the story while doing the raid.

• Options
    edited September 2020
    Fyi - gil towers are in the soon shop. Not sure if it’s a bug since you can max out your gill (250 million) from buying them all. They used to be families, so not sure if this was a mistake.

I grabbed 100 just to put me near 100 million gil.

Trajan45 on
  • Options
    DrascinDrascin Registered User regular
    Trajan45 wrote: »
    Fyi - gil towers are in the soon shop. Not sure if it’s a bug since you can max out your gill (250 million) from buying them all. They used to be families, so not sure if this was a mistake.

I threw some 600 Soon coins at it in order to have a good chunk of money, just in case it was a mistake. God, after so long barely making ends meet, it's a breath of relief.

Steam ID: Right here.
  • Options
    TipharesTiphares Registered User regular
    edited September 2020
    Lots of free summons today. I got Shadow Lord #8 and Kefka #1 from the free 10+1. 4 Free summons was nothing. I have not used the 2x G5 10+1 tickets yet. I will have the kids use those tonight.

Tiphares on
  • Options
    Trajan45 wrote: »

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand it's gone.
    Free summons got me a Barbariccia #something. Did a 3+1 free to try for Aerith and maintain my 100% NV collection but it was for nought.
    Did confirm rainbow rate up though; one multi even had five rainbows in it.
    Got:
    Tetra Sylpheed #1
    Rinora #1
    Delta Sakura #1
    Red XIII #8
    Auron #5
    Rufus Shinra #1-4 (wtf? STMR woo!)

• Options
    Shadow lord I think 2 or 3 and Kuja 1 on the free anniversary thing, then Reberta #5 and Merc Ramza 2 on the premium tickets. Not terrible, but not amazing.

• Options
    edited September 2020
    The Gil Snapper Towers are still there. I just bought 50 of them. They just fixed the image and description to actually say Tower instead of Family. It's at the very bottom of the SOON shop.

edit: Looks like the game is crashed. I think GUMI is hotfixing the towers.

Tiphares on
  • Options
    Blackhawk1313Blackhawk1313 Demon Hunter for Hire Time RiftRegistered User regular
    Really fucked situation here frankly as now you have a big chunk of folks at Gil cap while meanwhile people in other time zones, at work, etc are completely screwed out of it. Especially problematic given how much more important now awakenings to 7* are, brave shift ability leveling, and so on, to the game the require large chunks of Gil.

• Options
    Yeah either GUMI's going to leave it alone or they have to roll back. Rolling back seems like a major PITA, so they may just be better leaving it alone. Except that it then breaks the entire gil economy. Any newer player that didn't have SOON medals would be a huge disadvantage if they price hike everything.

Curious to see what they do.

• Options
    Blackhawk1313Blackhawk1313 Demon Hunter for Hire Time RiftRegistered User regular
    The emergency maintenance sure smells like they might actually go the rollback route, like the shantoto debacle. This is gonna be a shitshow whichever way it ends up though.

• Options
    There's no way it can be a standard rollback; they'd have to go back to maintenance uptime and that would wipe out a bunch of peoples Aerith's pulls.
    I assume they're doing it the Shantoto way and manually hitting everyone's accounts that doesn't have 500 turtles still in the shop. Super garbage; it's gil, just leave it as Towers and go oopsies, I guess everyone will have fun instead of worrying about gil for awhile.

• Options
    Yeah, this emergency maintenance is bullshit. Just let people have the gil. I don't see what the issue is, gil is a garbage currency that you can farm infinite amounts of.

• Options
    I don't even know how you fix this... originally I was like, oh super easy, just count the turtles bought and turtles obtained today in inventory and you can figure out how much gil to rollback.
    Reset shops and coins and you're good to go. But what if you had < 3 million gil, bought turtles, and then awakened a 7* unit or ten with your new riches?
    Now you've got negative gil balance or you've got to rollback all those unit awakenings and such. Just a mess.

• Options
    Game is back up; looks like they put the turtles back to Families instead of Towers, but if you were lucky enough to cash out, you get to keep it.
    Seems a great way to make everyone not able to log-in at game up time really mad at you, but I'm at gil cap now, so I guess I'm laughing all the way to the bank?

• Options
    Yeah, I got to keep my 50 towers. I should have bought some extra, but I'm about to cash in all of my raid box summons so I'll probably end up at Gil cap anyway.

• Options
    I only got enough to get myself to some 80 million or so, but it still really helps with giving me a chance to breathe, gil-wise.

• Options
    My summons were pretty disappointing today. Ah well. Best thing was King Edgar#3. I'd love his STMR, it's so good.

• Options
    edited September 2020
    Got some tickets from the slots, rolled them, got Summer Citra&Folka, like, 6. I mean, this is one STMR I wouldn't mind having extras of, so sure?

Also, rather considering a roll on the banner. If I land Aerith, aces, and if I don't, that's an overdrive ticket I can use to get the 10 extra Rain shards to get him to +1. I have almost 68K lapis, after all.

Drascin on
  • Options
    Drascin wrote: »
    Got some tickets from the slots, rolled them, got Summer Citra&Folka, like, 6. I mean, this is one STMR I wouldn't mind having extras of, so sure?

Also, rather considering a roll on the banner. If I land Aerith, aces, and if I don't, that's an overdrive ticket I can use to get the 10 extra Rain shards to get him to +1. I have almost 68K lapis, after all.

Yeah that's not a bad idea. Aerith is a competent healer and a damage dealer just above Kuja (in her Braveshift) if you land her.

• Options
    Looks like the last SOON medal mission is to beat Behemoth K. I'll be building an NV Tifa for it, she'll be in Event 1 most likely. If anyone else would like to build an NV Tifa with as much beast/demon killer and LB damage as you can I'd appreciate it. She doesn't need evade (she has a self 75% mitigation ability in Braveshift) and you don't need to build her regular form.

• Options
    Cruor wrote: »
    Looks like the last SOON medal mission is to beat Behemoth K. I'll be building an NV Tifa for it, she'll be in Event 1 most likely. If anyone else would like to build an NV Tifa with as much beast/demon killer and LB damage as you can I'd appreciate it. She doesn't need evade (she has a self 75% mitigation ability in Braveshift) and you don't need to build her regular form.

Tifa up in Nemesis 2.
    Form 1 is built for lolz; 100% dodge, 29.6k HP, 680 DEF, 820 SPR.
    Form 2 is 3.8k ATK, 225% Beast, 100% Demon, 150% LB, and 100% Evasion.

• Options

Tifa up in Nemesis 2.

Awesome, thanks. I'll set up my Tifa try to OTKO after work, should be pretty fun.

• Options
    edited September 2020

Tifa up in Nemesis 2.

Awesome, thanks. I'll set up my Tifa try to OTKO after work, should be pretty fun.

Let me know if it works; I tried with a random Tifa that was geared for Beast/Demon killer and Behemoth was left with 15-20%ish HP left and promptly murdered my party.
    I could optimize it more I guess but just two Tifa's off some chainers wasn't enough. If it doesn't work for you, I can respec to not have 100% dodge and see if the extra DPS is enough.

Also, apparently I need to remember what the trick is for Exploding Needles. That.. did not go well. Otherwise, every other trial re-cleared, huzzah!
    Only thing left in my coin shop now is the cactuars and turtles. So you definitely don't need to clear everything to wipe out the shop of the good stuff.

Lorek on
  • Options
    Drascin wrote: »

Yeah that's not a bad idea. Aerith is a competent healer and a damage dealer just above Kuja (in her Braveshift) if you land her.

Welp. The roll got me Karlette #5 and three golds, rest blues. Meh. Let's get rain up I guess.

• Options
    edited September 2020

Tifa up in Nemesis 2.

Let me know if it works; I tried with a random Tifa that was geared for Beast/Demon killer and Behemoth was left with 15-20%ish HP left and promptly murdered my party.
    I could optimize it more I guess but just two Tifa's off some chainers wasn't enough. If it doesn't work for you, I can respec to not have 100% dodge and see if the extra DPS is enough.

Also, apparently I need to remember what the trick is for Exploding Needles. That.. did not go well. Otherwise, every other trial re-cleared, huzzah!
    Only thing left in my coin shop now is the cactuars and turtles. So you definitely don't need to clear everything to wipe out the shop of the good stuff.

Yeah, looks like having the extra dodge means there's not enough damage. If you could dump the evade for more damage through LB damage increase/killers I think that should do the trick. I'm also using a well geared NV Cloud to chain with an off-chainer (PCecil) so you definitely need a little extra than just two Tifa's and support chainers.

In other news, random 3* ticket cracked from blue to Rainbow for Rinora#2. Oh hell yeah.

Cruor on
  • Options

Tifa up in Nemesis 2.

Yeah, looks like having the extra dodge means there's not enough damage. If you could dump the evade for more damage through LB damage increase/killers I think that should do the trick. I'm also using a well geared NV Cloud to chain with an off-chainer (PCecil) so you definitely need a little extra than just two Tifa's and support chainers.

In other news, random 3* ticket cracked from blue to Rainbow for Rinora#2. Oh hell yeah.

ok, no evasion now but 3765 ATK, 245% Beast, 145% Demon, 200% LB.

• Options

Tifa up in Nemesis 2.

ok, no evasion now but 3765 ATK, 245% Beast, 145% Demon, 200% LB.

Yeah that should do. I'll have to wait for your friend unit to refresh but then I'll give it another go.

• Options
    ZomroZomro Registered User regular
    edited September 2020
    My Tifa is up on Event 2. Best I can do is 175% beast and 125% demon and 165% LB damage, not sure if that's enough, though.

I wonder if I could gear my NV Rain to do him. I'll have to gear him for dodge, as I doubt he can be geared beefy enough to survive the damage, but he does have a 100% beast killer buff for the party and innate beast killer. I have CG Vaan, so that takes care if breaks and imperiling fire. I haven't had a lot of luck finding NV Rain friends, but any SR chainer geared to fight Behemoth would be fine. NV Rain can imbue a partner as part of his kit, which is really nice.

Zomro on
  • Options
    CiriraCirira IowaRegistered User regular
    My free weekly pull came down with a NV Aerith. Gotta gear her up and don't have anything to Ex+1 her yet for her Brave Shift, but she looks fun I guess?

• Options
    Blew all my tickets because I had the itch.. got stmrs for Serah and Warrior of Light, woot. Also got one copy of Aerith.

Went to level her up and uh.. ohhh shit. Somehow I only have like two max level cactuars after leveling her. That's not good.

• Options
    Blew all my tickets because I had the itch.. got stmrs for Serah and Warrior of Light, woot. Also got one copy of Aerith.

Went to level her up and uh.. ohhh shit. Somehow I only have like two max level cactuars after leveling her. That's not good.

Thankfully the raid summon for the past raid in back, and we have another raid. I think that Amazing Enhancements was also extended so you will have time to get more cactuars leveled up.

• Options
    Yeah I need to find/build a macro for memu to do single fuses again. Then finish off the needles and Behemoth trial then buy out the 500 cactuars and spin them through. That should do it.

• Options
    edited September 2020
    I need to fill my friends list again with useful folks, it’s been literal years since I purged it. Anyone want a friend? I have Aerith NV +1 at over 4K MAG in Favorite, Rain NV +2 in Event 1 with 3600+ ATK and balanced stats at the moment, Tyro 7* in Event 2 for IW bonus, Cloud NV +1 with 4200+ ATK, and 210% LB Damage Boost in Nemesis 1, and Tifa NV +3 with 3500+ ATK and 275% LB Damage Boost in Nemesis 2. Lots of stuff I can tailor to pretty much any of your trial needs but obvious have the NVs front and center at the moment. I’ve got NV Dark Veritas too, but... meh.

ID: 065 264 195

Blackhawk1313 on
  • Options
    That reminds me, we do have the friendlist in the OP. Maybe everyone that's still active can go there an highlight your entry? That way I'll know who I can safely remove from the list so it's more indicative of who is still actively playing.

• Options
    That reminds me, we do have the friendlist in the OP. Maybe everyone that's still active can go there an highlight your entry? That way I'll know who I can safely remove from the list so it's more indicative of who is still actively playing.

Yeah, seemed really outdated, hence posting it here.