As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Quarantimes 2: Quarantine Harder

• Options
    PiptheFairPiptheFair Frequently not in boats. Registered User regular
    cats also have a natural predilection to boxes that used to contain expensive products intended for said cat

• Options
    OrcaOrca Also known as Espressosaurus WrexRegistered User regular
    Wisdom teeth getting yanked is owie. :bro:

• Options
    shoeboxjeddyshoeboxjeddy Registered User regular
    Vegemyte wrote: »
    I'm not sure what thread to put this in, but I just got my wisdom teeth removed today!

My dentist referred me for an x-ray probably around August last year - I put it off until after a break-up, and then put-off scheduling the removal until this year. It was meant to happen in April, which, due to pandemic reasons, didn't go ahead.

Finally, after more than a year, I got them out. Now I get to rest for a while (as a teacher, I organised this during the school break instead of the term because I ran out of sick leave in 2019 and am still trying to claw it back). My bottom lip is still numb 9 hours later but the bleeding has largely stopped (I think, I really can't feel to much in my mouth).

Follow your dentist's advice on how to avoid dry sockets and return to them immediately if you think you may have them. That can get real bad, real easily.

• Options
    VegemyteVegemyte Registered User regular

Follow your dentist's advice on how to avoid dry sockets and return to them immediately if you think you may have them. That can get real bad, real easily.

Thanks, I'll keep that in mind! I did read all the literature they gave me but I'm not sure it mentioned dry sockets explicitly - the pain's not too bad right now with ibuprofen (and tapentadol if it's particularly bad).

• Options
    WeaverWeaver Who are you? What do you want?Registered User regular
    I booked my yearly river/coastal winter vacation to the far edge of the Olympic peninsula for mid February. That tends to be the one week that we actually get a lot of snow up here instead of just a wet high-50s season. And my sister & nephew are 99% going be traveling up with! I'm so excited!

Also before anyone chips in, it's four months away and there's a whole lot of covid consideration & planning to do and obviously plans can change. But for now, excited.

• Options
    Mortal SkyMortal Sky queer punk hedge witchRegistered User regular
    *checks news*

s7uhhwijen53.jpg

• Options
    UsagiUsagi Nah Registered User regular
    Welp

• Options
    ChicoBlueChicoBlue Registered User regular
    Honestly surprised it didn't happen earlier.

• Options
    DJ EebsDJ Eebs Moderator, Administrator admin
    edited October 2020
    yeah, like...bolsonaro has caught it like a dozen times, how did he not catch it sooner given...everything

DJ Eebs on
  • Options
    DaMoonRulzDaMoonRulz Mare ImbriumRegistered User regular
    Yeah but let's all remember when we got our hopes up for the same thing across the pond

3basnids3lf9.jpg

• Options
    TubeTube Registered User admin
    Just let people live in the moment

• Options
    sarukunsarukun RIESLING OCEANRegistered User regular
    What’s the over/under on stroke?

• Options
    DJ EebsDJ Eebs Moderator, Administrator admin
    one of the wildest parts is that this NBA reporter may have beaten Trump himself to reporting on this:

• Options
    Commander ZoomCommander Zoom Registered User regular
    this
    fucking
    year

• Options
    3cl1ps33cl1ps3 I will build a labyrinth to house the cheese Registered User regular
    Feels weird to be rooting for a pathogen, and yet.

• Options
    Beef AvengerBeef Avenger Registered User regular
    there's so much potential for weird over the next month

Steam ID
    PSN: Robo_Wizard1
  • Options
    KetBraKetBra Dressed Ridiculously Registered User regular
  • Options
    WeaverWeaver Who are you? What do you want?Registered User regular
    I hope he fucking mainlines like 150ccs of chloroquine and gurgles to death on his own bullshit.

• Options
    webguy20webguy20 I spend too much time on the Internet Registered User regular
    Weaver wrote: »
    A quote!

C'mon man, Public Forum!

Steam ID: Webguy20
    Origin ID: Discgolfer27
    Untappd ID: Discgolfer1981
  • Options
    Brovid HasselsmofBrovid Hasselsmof [Growling historic on the fury road] Registered User regular
    I hope he has a thoroughly unpleasant experience.

• Options
    Houk the NamebringerHouk the Namebringer Nipples The EchidnaRegistered User regular
    i'm not gonna say i'm hoping for the worst, but a certain Ivan Drago quote does come to mind

• Options
    CelloCello Registered User regular
    DaMoonRulz wrote: »
    Yeah but let's all remember when we got our hopes up for the same thing across the pond

Boris is mid-50s, Bolsonaro is mid-60s

Trump is mid-70s, the odds are drastically different, and even then Boris was on oxygen for a while

America having a drastically older average age for their politicians is definitely a wild card in the middle of a pandemic with drastically higher fatality rates for those 70+

Steam
    3DS Friend Code: 0216-0898-6512
    Switch Friend Code: SW-7437-1538-7786
  • Options
    CelloCello Registered User regular
    Besides, Boris is in much better shape, or he wouldn't have been able to father an unknowable amount of children

Steam
    3DS Friend Code: 0216-0898-6512
    Switch Friend Code: SW-7437-1538-7786
  • Options
    WeX MajorsWeX Majors 8th Floor, MegashipRegistered User regular
    Hey, did you know that one of the greatest music videos of the 90's has a 4k upload on youtube? Fascinating right? Lemme share for that and not for any other reason, no sir. It is what it is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jne9t8sHpUc

• Options
    MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    Trump is squarely in the "oh fuck no" category in terms of chances with the virus due to not only his age but the boatload of comorbidities he's carrying between his health, his weight, his lack of exercise, etc.

• Options
    Beef AvengerBeef Avenger Registered User regular
    edited October 2020
  • Options
    Mr FuzzbuttMr Fuzzbutt Registered User regular
    horns.aiff

broken image link
  • Options
    TefTef Registered User regular
    Goddamn, what a great day

help a fellow forumer meet their mental health care needs because USA healthcare sucks!

Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better

bit.ly/2XQM1ke
  • Options
    JansonJanson Registered User regular
    My niece tested positive for COVID-19!

Fortunately she’s very young and already on her way to recovery (hopefully there are no long term effects from this!). Fingers crossed my sister/BIL don’t get it.

• Options
    My post makes me feel awful now, I hope your family is fine, Hanson!

Is this the daughter of your sister who posed in your flower garden with you? I don't post on Facebook, but I loved that story and those photos. For the record, I would have put a three piece suit on and posed with you!

help a fellow forumer meet their mental health care needs because USA healthcare sucks!

bit.ly/2XQM1ke
  • Options
    Brovid HasselsmofBrovid Hasselsmof [Growling historic on the fury road] Registered User regular
    I'm not sure that would be a good idea Tef. With your unique camera-induced condition I think posing for photos with people who have normal gravity would put all involved at serious risk of being torn apart.

• Options
    JuggernutJuggernut Registered User regular
  • Options
    I got it sussed out now, smof!

bit.ly/2XQM1ke
  • Options
    The second news story under that one was recordings of Melania being a whiny, rich prick were released where she's complaining about having to put up Christmas decorations and not giving a fuck about the US child separation policy.

So I gotta say

Couldn't have happened to a nicer couple.

• Options
    Don’t threaten me with a good time.

• Options
    DouglasDangerDouglasDanger PennsylvaniaRegistered User regular
    That's some bullshit from the post, what a shitty headline

Don't get me wrong, I hope Trump dies, I hope everyone he cares about suffers miserably and dies, but we'll all be thinking about and dealing with Trump's bullshit for decades

• Options
    I just find the timing absolutely hilarious

• Options
    It’s a super privileged angle for sure.

But man, how awesome would it be?

• Options
    UnbrokenEvaUnbrokenEva HIGH ON THE WIRE BUT I WON'T TRIP ITRegistered User regular
    That's some bullshit from the post, what a shitty headline

Don't get me wrong, I hope Trump dies, I hope everyone he cares about suffers miserably and dies, but we'll all be thinking about and dealing with Trump's bullshit for decades

I'm pretty sure Trump is the only one Trump cares about anyway

This discussion has been closed.