As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Quarantimes 2: Quarantine Harder

• Options
    HobnailHobnail Registered User regular
    Don't get me wrong, I hope Trump dies, I hope everyone he cares about suffers miserably and dies

But you repeat yourself, aha hah

• Options
    cursedkingcursedking Registered User regular
    I just don't think anything is going to come of it. He'll either be asymptomatic or is even lying about having it, or if he does get symptoms he'll have insane medical care and be fine. Idk, just can't get excited about it.

Types: Boom + Robo | Food: Sweet | Habitat: Plains
  • Options
    DouglasDangerDouglasDanger PennsylvaniaRegistered User regular
    cursedking wrote: »
    I just don't think anything is going to come of it. He'll either be asymptomatic or is even lying about having it, or if he does get symptoms he'll have insane medical care and be fine. Idk, just can't get excited about it.

Odds on Pelosi and Pence having it?

• Options
    Magic PinkMagic Pink Tur-Boner-Fed Registered User regular

my only hope is his drug addiction and syphilis complicate things enough to get a good outcome

• Options
    Current theory is Trump is addicted to Sudafed, right?

And Don Jr is addicted to everything, and does coke on commerical breaks, right?

That asshole is obviously coked up to the gills, I known several coke enthusiasts and been in the room while they took their lines and enjoyed themselves

• Options
    cursedkingcursedking Registered User regular
    I honestly at this point am also like...if he quickly died of covid that would be kind of a bad thing? I think if anyone is actually on the fence about voting for Trump, they'll feel better about voting for a president Pence.

Types: Boom + Robo | Food: Sweet | Habitat: Plains
  • Options
    Current theory is Trump is addicted to Sudafed, right?

And Don Jr is addicted to everything, and does coke on commerical breaks, right?

That asshole is obviously coked up to the gills, I known several coke enthusiasts and been in the room while they took their lines and enjoyed themselves

when carrie fisher says "that man is definitely using cocaine" then that man is DEFINITLEY using cocaine

they even caught him asking for some after speeches on hot mics

• Options
    ZonugalZonugal (He/Him) The Holiday Armadillo I'm Santa's representative for all the southern states. And Mexico!Registered User regular
    I honestly at this point am also like...if he quickly died of covid that would be kind of a bad thing? I think if anyone is actually on the fence about voting for Trump, they'll feel better about voting for a president Pence.

The wet blanket, black void of charisma that is Mike Pence?

Ross-Geller-Prime-Sig-A.jpg
  • Options
    MulysaSemproniusMulysaSempronius but also susie nyRegistered User regular

That's kind of my fear. That he'll come out OK, and people will hold it up as a "See? It's just a cold. No need to worry." And he'll be even more reckless and smug, which I'm not sure is even possible, but...

If that's all there is my friends, then let's keep dancing
  • Options
    Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    Zonugal wrote: »

The man who is not allowed to be in a room with a woman unless his wife is also there, Mike Pence?

• Options
    JuggernutJuggernut Registered User regular

Here's the thing, a not insignificant portion of Trump's supporters desperately want him to shut the fuck up. They love everything he his doing they just wish he wouldn't be a loud mouthed idiot all the time and keep drawing attention to the horrible stuff he's doing.

All Pence would need to do is confirm he won't deviate from the course Trump set, then immediately scuttle up a wall into a vent and disappear until he needs to sign something.

• Options
    HobnailHobnail Registered User regular
    Trump is like farcical cartoonish satire antichrist wheras Mike Pence is a real deal straight up death cult actively desires the apocalypse antichrist

• Options
    Mike Pence is part of that whole prosperity gospel israel is important because of tbe book of revelations saying so, boy I wish I live through the literal end of the world wing of protestant christianity and he also put lgbtq kids in conversion camps when he was governor, or at least strongly encouraged it

• Options
    Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    Juggernut wrote: »

Here's the thing, a not insignificant portion of Trump's supporters desperately want him to shut the fuck up. They love everything he his doing they just wish he wouldn't be a loud mouthed idiot all the time and keep drawing attention to the horrible stuff he's doing.

All Pence would need to do is confirm he won't deviate from the course Trump set, then immediately scuttle up a wall into a vent and disappear until he needs to sign something.

There's that, but then there's also the Trump supporters who LOVE that he's a loud-mouthed blaggard who acts like he's not scared of anything or anyone, and those people are going to look at a man who has to ask his wife for permission to wear a short-sleeved shirt under his suit jacket and think he's a wuss and a weakling and have zero respect for him.

• Options
    I'm honestly surprised if any of them even remember he's VP. Dude is a fucking chameleon. He's somehow stayed out of like, everything and he's so goddamned vanilla he just blends into the walls.

Sometimes I lay awake wondering if he's even real and we haven't all Bearenstein Bears'd ourselves.

• Options
    ZonugalZonugal (He/Him) The Holiday Armadillo I'm Santa's representative for all the southern states. And Mexico!Registered User regular
    edited October 2020

I just don't see how you push Pence as a credible threat when he lacks Trump's entire sense of bravado and spectacle.

He's a bowl of oatmeal.

He's not going to give supporters their dog whistles or their public moments of heightened indignation towards the Other.

Pence works as the straight man to Trump's berserker act. He only works in that dynamic.

You basically have to imagine if Pence could have won a GOP primary, without the assistance of Trump. Could he? I don't think so, so I'm not too concerned about him winning an even bigger popularity contest when he has all the personal magnetism of a dust-storm.

Zonugal on
  • Options
    The GeekThe Geek Oh-Two Crew, Omeganaut Registered User, ClubPA regular
    For real, though? I don't trust 2020 enough to give me any good news. Somehow he'll turn this around and use it to justify, fuck, I dunno, tar and feathering whatever marginalized group or something.

BLM - ACAB
  • Options
    PiptheFairPiptheFair Frequently not in boats. Registered User regular

I just don't see how you push Pence as a credible threat when he lacks Trump's entire sense of bravado and spectacle.

He's a bowl of oatmeal.

He's not going to give supporters their dog whistles or their public moments of heightened indignation towards the Other.

Pence works as the straight man to Trump's berserker act. He only works in that dynamic.

You basically have to imagine if Pence could have won a GOP primary, without the assistance of Trump. Could he? I don't think so, so I'm not too concerned about him winning an even bigger popularity contest when he has all the personal magnetism of a dust-storm.

mike pence likes to dip his untoasted bread into water to add a bit of "spice"

• Options
    PiptheFair wrote: »

He's a bowl of oatmeal.

mike pence likes to dip his untoasted bread into water to add a bit of "spice"

Mike Pence tried mayonnaise on his FREEDOM fries once a few years ago and he's still downing gallons of milk every day to try and take away the "burn".

• Options
    webguy20webguy20 I spend too much time on the Internet Registered User regular

He's a bowl of oatmeal.

It all depends on if Trump has managed to push his fascist regime far enough to become self sustaining. If he has, all Pence has to do is sign into law the things to make it real, he doesn't need to keep feeding the fire.

Besides, who else are they going to vote for? Certainly not the ultra left wing Biden.

Steam ID: Webguy20
    Origin ID: Discgolfer27
    Untappd ID: Discgolfer1981
  • Options
    Mike Pence once cut a SECOND hole in the bedsheet he and his wife have their annual missionary lights off 3 minute sex through before their kids were born, and the scandal is still rocking the family today.

• Options
    Mike Pence once stubbed his toe and thought the word "bother", and he's been going to confessional and then whipping himself for penance thrice daily every day in the decade since.

• Options
    mike pence seems like a bow of oatmeal because that's what mike pence wants you to think; that he's harmless

he is not and you'd be a fool to think otherwise

• Options
    Mike Pence once imagined his wife's bare breasts whilst he was having sex with her and has been banned from eating salted peanuts ever since.

• Options
    Mike Pence is a fucking fascist who wants to see all Muslims violently wiped off the face of the Earth, and also he is deathly scared to look directly at any gay man ever for any reason.

• Options
    StraightziStraightzi Here we may reign secure, and in my choice, To reign is worth ambition though in HellRegistered User regular
    Mike Pence is a fucking fascist who wants to see all Muslims violently wiped off the face of the Earth, and also he is deathly scared to look directly at any gay man ever for any reason.

Please

I'm sure he wouldn't fire blind

• Options
    Magic Pink wrote: »
    mike pence seems like a bow of oatmeal because that's what mike pence wants you to think; that he's harmless

I'm really quaking in my boots over "Mike Dense."

• Options
    PiptheFairPiptheFair Frequently not in boats. Registered User regular
    Magic Pink wrote: »

pence being a cowardly sexless dweeb doesn't preclude him from being an extremely dangerous zealot

• Options
    JansonJanson Registered User regular
    Tef wrote: »
    My post makes me feel awful now, I hope your family is fine, Hanson!

Is this the daughter of your sister who posed in your flower garden with you? I don't post on Facebook, but I loved that story and those photos. For the record, I would have put a three piece suit on and posed with you!

<3

Don’t feel awful! My post was made after yours. Plus it was still a very good day for other news.

And yes, that’s my sister! And a three-piece suit would’ve fit right in!

• Options
    PeenPeen Registered User regular
    Granted, he was a bit younger, but take a listen to Mike Pence's old radio show and understand that he's lurking in the shadows right now to avoid Trump's insane stink. He's not made out of cardboard and he's also not a decent guy just caught up in a big mess.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKO_IhgKKpQ

• Options
    Mike Pence once ate supermarket frozen spaghetti bolognese and couldn't focus his eyes properly or hear any sounds for a month, that was just too much flavour for his mind to comprehend.

• Options
    Mike Pence once had a sore left foot after a day of hiking and he rubbed his left heel with his right hand and ever since he has to actively stop himself from thinking that "you know what? that Channing Tatum fellow is quite a handsome young man" every time the thought pops into his head.

• Options
    Mike Pence once got very slightly hard pushing his younger sister down a hill in a Radio Flyer wagon when he was 12 and ever since he has to concentrate really hard on his childhood dead pet dog whenever he has sex with his wife.

• Options
    Mike Pence ate plain unflavoured Jello once and his pastor wouldn't allow him to set foot in church for almost a year afterwards.

• Options
    I am still baffled by the Conway family.

Nobody actually seems to like her and they routinely get on the internet and roast the shit out of her and her boss.

Bizarre.

• Options
    I imagine George Conway scampering under tables and chairs, giggling and writing NYT op-eds about how Trump is a big poopy diaper baby while Kellyanne swats at him with a broom

• Options
    George must be a typical, completely worthless "both sides" #resist "Trump is a fluke, the GOP is a legitimate org that can and should be 'saved'" liberal

• Options
    In other news, 45 degrees F with 80 percent humidity feels cold, even when you're in sunlight

• Options
    WiseManTobesWiseManTobes Registered User regular
    I am still baffled by the Conway family.

Nobody actually seems to like her and they routinely get on the internet and roast the shit out of her and her boss.

Bizarre.

Ya the contrast between her and husband is night and day, my guess is crazy hate sex. Like that Simpson's episode

Steam! Battlenet:Wisemantobes#1508
This discussion has been closed.