Options

We've been playing [Animal Crossing] for how long now!?!

• Options
    PirateQueenPirateQueen Registered User regular
    : 0 Dangers?
    Did you get axe murdered?

TY for the amazing billboard art btw @Ken O : )

• Options
    Ken OKen O Registered User regular
    edited August 2020
    I didn't get killed. I know enough to look out for murder after what happened to you!

I was so bummed you saw me, you said you were going to be AFK so I thought I could sneak in and out without you seeing. hahaha.

Ken O on
    http://www.fingmonkey.com/
    Comics, Games, Booze
  • Options
    LOL I took a break from work at the right time to find a dangerous ninja intruder : D

• Options
    ShubNiggurathShubNiggurath Arkham, MARegistered User regular
    I assure you it is perfectly safe to inject some turnips into the economy of Yhe Abyss! If you look at the overall statistics, we have a very low murder rate here.

High Priestess Ubb of the island of Yhe Abyss
    VillagerDB Wish List
  • Options
    WeX MajorsWeX Majors 8th Floor, MegashipRegistered User regular
    p11brxchc2dg.jpg
    2sf1rjs565b6.jpg
    Now I get to play with my passport to decide what kind of monster I'm going to be. ^_^

Internet Monster

Also, I just want to say thank you again @PirateQueen for being a real mensch and helping me with my robot problem. Your island was fuggin beautiful and really did make me feel like I should be...
    I don't know, what's a reference to monkey's island I know...Something about a talking skull? IDK! DONT GET MAD IM TERRIBLE AT ADVENTURE GAMES! ACK!

• Options
    akjakakjak Thera Spooky GymRegistered User regular
    Holy shit you guys. Untold (ok like 700) hours, and I have NEVER seen this before:

Switch: SW-4133-1546-2720 (Thera)
    Twitch: akThera
    Steam: Thera
  • Options
    WotanAnubisWotanAnubis Registered User regular
    akjak wrote: »
    Holy shit you guys. Untold (ok like 700) hours, and I have NEVER seen this before:

I've sometimes seen one villager singing in the main square and other villagers sitting around on the ground to listen to them. And once two villagers sang together. But I haven't stumbled across four all the same time yet.

• Options
    McFodderMcFodder Registered User regular
    I think I've had 3 singing together before but 4 is a new record in my (much more limited) experience.

Before my wife spends her evening (starting in ~4 hours) speedrunning NM islands looking for a new villager, does anyone have a good one in boxes? She'd ideally like Beau or Fauna but would be open to other options I think.

Switch Friend Code: SW-3944-9431-0318
    PSN / Xbox / NNID: Fodder185
  • Options
    BrainleechBrainleech 機知に富んだコメントはここにあります Registered User regular
    I have KK metal basically going in one corner of the plaza but it's only Fang that sings a long with it either near the stereo or out on their own

• Options
    That is so cool @akjak ! : D
    What are they singing?
    Love Sprocket in a tux, classy

My pleasure @WeX Majors - glad Ribbot will get to live on an awesome island like yours

Don't have Fauna or Beau - sorry @McFodder
    How does your wife feel about Diana?
    I've really enjoyed her puns, but know that's not for everyone x)

• Options
    McFodderMcFodder Registered User regular
    We actually have two deer moving in now - we had Fuschia as a camper so kept her as backup, but found Beau 20 tickets in so grabbed him. Got rid of our 2 least favourites in 3 days so calling that a win!

Switch Friend Code: SW-3944-9431-0318
    PSN / Xbox / NNID: Fodder185
  • Options
    WotanAnubisWotanAnubis Registered User regular
    That is so cool akjak ! : D
    What are they singing?
    Love Sprocket in a tux, classy

Pretty sure that's 'Lucky K.K.' (or 'K.K. de Kelt' in Dutch).

• Options
    That is so cool @akjak ! : D
    What are they singing?
    Love Sprocket in a tux

It’s Lucky KK

• Options
    Toxic ToysToxic Toys Are you really taking my advice? Really?Registered User regular
    edited August 2020
    So I was in the studio today..
    You can't set off fireworks in the studio. I have to rethink some pictures.
    7tza82fhmwzk.jpg

13h1t4zeqwg7.jpg

Edit - I learned something new today.
    99s1j4jjyvel.jpg

Yes I can add more that one text caption now.

Toxic Toys on
    3DS code: 2938-6074-2306, Nintendo Network ID: ToxicToys, PSN: zutto
  • Options
    amethystoakamethystoak Registered User regular
    I've been trying to get Bill to teach me the flourish reaction, which is the only one that I'm still missing, but he gave me his photo instead.
    veatbeofiea6.jpg

It's nice and all... but I need that reaction, Bill.

• Options
    Cool photo & cool pirate outfit :heartbeat:

• Options
    Toxic Toys wrote: »
    Edit - I learned something new today.
    99s1j4jjyvel.jpg

Yes I can add more that one text caption now.

That's helpful, because I didn't get it until you added the additional caption. :lol:

Can't listen to Stuck in the Middle With You without thinking about that movie. D:

• Options
    @SilverWind yellow and green espresso makers sent

• Options
    Ooh thanks for the reminder @akjak!

Sent light blue fan and black exercise bike.

• Options
    Boomer is crafting the rose wreath! Gates are open.

• Options
    Dirk2112Dirk2112 Registered User regular
    Anyone have decent turnip prices?

NNID = Zepp914
  • Options
    Only 147 right now.

• Options
    SilverWindSilverWind Registered User regular
    Thanks @akjak and @amethystoak ! I just barely scraped by this week's orders (starting later plus being so busy with new job that I haven't been Nookazoning) but you two have made it possible for me to provide everything for T&D tomorrow.

On that note, golly how is tomorrow already/only Thursday

signature.png
    Switch: SW-7603-3284-4227
    My ACNH Wishlists | My ACNH Catalog
  • Options
    I hope the new job is being nice to you.

Comics, Games, Booze
  • Options
    SilverWindSilverWind Registered User regular
    It is! The learning curve is steep and I have hella impostor's syndrome, frankly, but everyone on the team is really kind and assure me that both things are completely normal. I'm fighting through it. :D I regularly think of you all, though, and I'm still playing daily and making sure I keep up! Just can't... be on and visiting everybody's towns all the time >_>

I did make an effort to get 3 of just about everything in season as I'm officially collecting the bug/fish models, I guess. But I am very patient and can wait for things to come in season and also for Flick/CJ to come around once every two weeks

signature.png
    Switch: SW-7603-3284-4227
    My ACNH Wishlists | My ACNH Catalog
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    10 villagers. One (1) that simply can't be allowed to move, cuz no amiibo. One (1) other I don't have a picture from. I want someone to move out, so @PirateQueen 's Reneigh can move in.

Who asked to move out yesterday? SHERB. The ONE mf-er I can't just re-invite. C'mon game. ANYONE else (make it Sprocket plz).

akjak on
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    No worries @akjak - Reneigh will just have to put up with living on my island a bit longer before she gets to move to your rich flower paradise ; )
    Sherb and Bella are too cute to move!

So happy to hear the new job is going well @SilverWind
    : )))
    I know you might still be feeling the impostor syndrome because of just starting, but I bet in reality you're already overachieving ; )

Btw - @ShubNiggurath , look who joined the cult : 0
    dyutksh6a2ku.jpeg

PirateQueen on
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    I mean yeah... I need Leopold's picture still so he can't go. I like Coco's house being where it is. Ditto Bella's (also she's bff). Biskit's house is trashed, so I wouldn't terribly mind a reset, but I'd be sad to have to build friendship with him all over again.

So really it's just... Rolf, Sprocket, Tammi, Mallary, or Cherry (who I also like where her house is)

I'm gonna let Sprocket leave permanently, cuz I really don't like the jock types. Rolf I'll let leave because I want Chief's shady pawn shop.

akjak on
  • Options
    Sounds like Sprocket is about to get kicked out of Candle Cove (Denniker has him on his island so you can come visit him if you ever miss him ; )

Cherry is so cool - pls keep her ***

• Options
    I like jock types when they look 100% incapable of doing any of the work outs they are talking about. Sure Frobert you did a chin up, I believe you. Oh you did 25 chin ups, why that is even more believable. Of course Snake you're on patrol, not sitting under the fruit tree sleeping.

Comics, Games, Booze
  • Options
    Does anyone have the brown sprite costume?

• Options
    ShubNiggurathShubNiggurath Arkham, MARegistered User regular

sent

High Priestess Ubb of the island of Yhe Abyss
    VillagerDB Wish List
  • Options
    Ken O wrote: »
    I like jock types when they look 100% incapable of doing any of the work outs they are talking about. Sure Frobert you did a chin up, I believe you. Oh you did 25 chin ups, why that is even more believable. Of course Snake you're on patrol, not sitting under the fruit tree sleeping.

That’s why I liked Sprocket (Ribbot) for mandatory jock, because they don’t even HAVE muscles, or sweat, or whatever. So yeah, absurd.

But I still get tired of hearing about it.

• Options
    VyolynceVyolynce Registered User regular

My jocks so far have been Biff (hippo) and Axel (elephant). It amuses me.

• Options

sent

Thank you so much! ^_^

• Options
    Toxic ToysToxic Toys Are you really taking my advice? Really?Registered User regular
    akjak wrote: »

That’s why I liked Sprocket (Ribbot) for mandatory jock, because they don’t even HAVE muscles, or sweat, or whatever. So yeah, absurd.

But I still get tired of hearing about it.

Same here but I have to keep Sprocket. One day I want an island for just freaks who shouldn't exist. And Cherry because I love her.

3DS code: 2938-6074-2306, Nintendo Network ID: ToxicToys, PSN: zutto
  • Options
    = 0 Would love to visit that island
    Sprocket, Ribbot, Lucky, Coco (what is she even? but love her cute creepy face x)

• Options
    Coco (what is she even? but love her cute creepy face x)

She is an angel and I won't have anything bad said about her here!!!

Apparently she is based on Haniwa, funerary figurines made of terracotta that were buried with the dead.

Comics, Games, Booze
  • Options
    That's really interesting! Her hollow eyes have always just creeped me out. :P but that makes her cooler.

• Options
    Apparently she is based on Haniwa, funerary figurines made of terracotta that were buried with the dead.
    What?? *hides under couch*