As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[D&D 5E] Whispered Curse, Day 60- Offshore/Abbott of the Eternal

• Options
    mrpakumrpaku Registered User regular
    Keet
    running along a distant rope, *tugging* two wires, and returning to his spot on Zoot's back
    obliges Jack's request with catapult fire...

OOC:Keet will be shooting with a -2 here due to Jack having determined his location
    Geth roll 1d20+3 Keet's Catapults (Jack)
    Geth roll 3d10 bludgeoning

Arno runs up and helps get the Dwarf to his senses and his feet, but their panther-form's tail accidentally *flicks* a protruding piece of driftwood as they arrive, which flips down and *shoots* nearby darts into the Changeling as they resume their humanoid form...

OOC: Arno's +4 Jack-and-Oak distraction bonus has been applied to this trap!
    Geth roll 2d6 piercing

Keet's Catapults (Jack):
    1d20+3 22 [1d20=19]
    bludgeoning:
    3d10 17 [3d10=8, 4, 5]
    piercing:
    2d6 5 [2d6=4, 1]

• Options
    AustinP0027AustinP0027 Registered User regular
    OOC: Danger sense, so adv on dex

Geth, roll 2d20k1+2 for Dex

Dex:
    2d20k1+2 16 [2d20k1=[14], 14]

• Options
    Oak manages to mostly throw himself half-behind a fallen pillar, before the catapult *erupts! behind him!*
    Geth roll 1d20+2 Keet's Catapults

Keet's Catapults:
    1d20+2 3 [1d20=1]
    bludgeoning:
    3d10 14 [3d10=1, 3, 10]

• Options
    edited June 2021
    Catapult Advantage vs. Oak
    Geth roll 1d20+2 Keet's Catapults

In the distance, you all hear the cacophonous sounds of frayed rope, thin wiring, and wooden planks, all giving at once. A heap of junk whinges, and crashes to the wet sandstone floor below. Keet begins to verbally *lay into* his homemade machinery....(That last shot broke some of his cobbled together siege weapons)

OOC:Erik has been revived: Arno, Jack, and Balog are getting him out of here *right now*. Oak and Jack have been on the other end of catapult blasts. Only @Denada and @Endless_Serpents remain to make a Dexterity Check for the Wild Bunch to fully flee this area!

Keet's Catapults:
    1d20+2 20 [1d20=18]
    bludgeoning:
    3d10 12 [3d10=8, 3, 1]

mrpaku on
  • Options
    Endless_SerpentsEndless_Serpents Registered User regular
    edited June 2021
    Geth roll 1d20+2 for Pure Dexterity Baby

Pure Dexterity Baby:
    1d20+2 14 [1d20=12]

Endless_Serpents on
  • Options
    edited June 2021
    Bern the Bard chugs along, bobbing and weaving as the trip-laden carnage *rages* around him. The Old Salt shows you all why he's lasted these long years, as he slowly pulls his way out of range of the sadistic Kobold and his deadly traps

mrpaku on
  • Options
    GlalGlal AiredaleRegistered User regular
    edited June 2021
    This should be fine, he can see his opponent, he knows the shot is coming, he can dodge this! With a grin Jack hops from side to side, kicking himself sideways when he spots the contraption triggering. Yeah, he's got this, this is eas... the shot, much faster than he'd anticipated, wallops into his shoulder, the impact spinning him bodily around and knocking him to his knees.

"...ow." That really hurt. He coughs, standing up again, "Fair's fair." He wraps the eyepatch around an arrow, then pulls back on his longbow and sends the shot back at his target.

Geth, roll 1d20+9 for Shot at Giant

"And with that..." Quick as he can he sprints back towards cover, not wanting to still be in the open when Keet fixes his contraption, "Nice meeting youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..."

((OOC: My genuine lucky streak, nooooooooo~ ))

Shot at Giant:
    1d20+9 11 [1d20=2]

Glal on
  • Options
    DenadaDenada Registered User regular
    edited June 2021
    "Getting real tired of your shit," Urixes mutters under his breath, extending a hand toward one of the catapults. Fire erupts around it.

OOC: Casting Create Bonfire on one of the catapults if I can see it. The spell says unattended objects in the space catch fire, hopefully this will at least cause a distraction.

Geth, roll 1d20+6 for Enhanced Dexterity Check

Enhanced Dexterity Check:
    1d20+6 19 [1d20=13]

Denada on
  • Options
    edited June 2021
    Jack’s shot goes wide, catching into one of the wooden planks behind the foul mannered creature. Keet lets out another, mocking *cackle*. “Missed me by a mile, ya Great Git! Maybe next time keep the…*eh*? Errgrh!

Conjured by Urixes, a section of the kobold’s cobbled clockwork weapons starts on fire and begins to spread. Keet sets off the remaining loaded catapults, but it soon becomes obvious he’s not really aiming at the moment. The distraction gives the group enough time to get out of range of the kobold, and rush to their next location to the West…

[GREY MAW- WESTERN GEAR ROOM, 1st LEVEL- 6:43pm]

The Dome behind you has gone quiet again. The light fades as you leave the windowed dome, and as the sun slowly falls behind the rock canyon outside. You finally all come to a point at the end of the room where a vertical pole sits six feet in front of a steel and glass elevator. The pole is still in working order, but the elevator has been *smashed* long ago, although water still drips down from far above somewhere inside the tube…

Both the elevator and the pole lead up about twenty feet, inside of spherical rooms which sit overhead. According to your map, *this* one to the north is the gear room (The group makes its way up the vertical pole and into the Gear Room)

You pull yourself up into a giant ball of steel, sandstone, and intricate clockwork. Along the Northeast wall, a familiar looking Tunnel exits out and up, back towards the water lock, and the Whispered Curse.

It soon becomes obvious what the problem was: along the giant gears lining the north wall here, a piece of metal piping has been *jammed*; caught up and dragged into the machine. Nearby, a familiar button changes color when you flick it. This device must send a signal back out into the open water section, letting those in the control room know this room is “ready” (Oak could probably get the metal piping loose from the gears, with some work…*and* some help)

Olaf examines the machinery lovingly, running his hands over components. In the “corner” of the spherical room, Balog is attempting to bully Erik into getting his shit together. It seems to be having an adverse effect.

“Nuh-uh,” Erik says solidly, obviously in fear of his boss but not backing down. “Just saw my life flash before my *eyes*, Balgog…I’m not going out there! Not while that little demon is loose and running around…”

“You just gonna stay in here then? Rot?!” Balog mocks the dwarf.

Erik points at the tunnel hole in the Northeast wall. “Oh, I'll go that way…if someone can make sure the little kobold *fuck* didn’t trap the tunnel. Otherwise, I’ll wait in here for now, please and *thank you*.”

Balog gets in the dwarf’s face, breathing venom at him. “Coward. *Utter* coward. Why, give it a few hours, wait til the little bastard *goes to sleep*, and we could be out there having our revenge if *you* weren’t such a…” Balog huffs and puffs, body and pride clearly upset by the beating he just took…

Oak (and any help he can muster) getting the Gear unjammed and in working order is a gimme: do it how you would like. Now the question becomes, where from here? Do you honor Erik’s demand to check the upper tunnel for traps, and *leave* through it the second your job here is done (roll that 1d50 when the group has decided)? Do you back Balog’s desire to go back and gain vengeance on the kobold somehow? Maybe you stay and camp, and possibly do reconnaissance on the Kobold and Giant in the night? Or maybe wait until its dark, and make Erik sneak with you back across the Danger Zone? Possibly you have something much better planned?

mrpaku on
  • Options
    zekebeauzekebeau Registered User regular
    As the group rushes out of the danger zone to relative safety, Arno shouts over their shoulder:

"Keet, if you were just shooting at us because you thought we were trying to kill you, we're just trying to get through and get out of here, so if you wanted to call truce and maybe work protecting boats and taking tolls we know a Prince that's trying to keep this place going and we can talk details later. I'd of said this sooner but I was a cat!

Or if you just like squishing things, we're gonna try and stay away from you forever, just scream an insult if it's the latter!"

Geth roll 1d20+5 persuasion

Away from the death from above, Arno is awed by the intricacy of the machine work, and see's Olaf's loving appreciation. Sadly, Eriks fear and Balog's anger is really harshing the Olaf's vibe.

"You know Balog, the reason this place is considered a hazard is because everything is trying to kill everything here. Might be if all the creatures smart enough to talk had an actual conversation instead of trying to find an opening to slip in a dagger, this would all go much smoother. Either way, no reason to waste a whole day just to backtrack. I'm not the best at traps but I do have this 10 foot pole and some magic that can help if we've got someone else to help me. Urixes, Bern, seems like if anyone could break a trap, be you two."

OOC [color] Was thinking I could use the 10 foot pool to poke for tripwires now that its quiet and have Puggles take point to keep us safe [don't worry, he's a ghost animal so this doesn't actually hurt him.]

persuasion:
    1d20+5 24 [1d20=19]

• Options
    edited June 2021
    Low Brain Bern wants revenge, fortunately High Brain Bern knows all things die, regular Bern wants to sing a song.

“The mission is ahead, not back.”, Bern declares with a level of +1 finality.

Bern will spend the time scouting and dismantling traps with the aid of Mage Hand and the forty odd minutes left of his Unseen Servant. He himself has no natural agility or trapper skills, but he’s willing to take a hit or three.

Endless_Serpents on
  • Options
    Oak stares at the jammed gear, ignoring the conversation around him for the moment. He looks around the floor, trying to piece together how to pry this metal pipe out in a way that he could loosen it enough to get a grip and pull. He finds another broken metal pipe and takes a moment of try and wedge it behind the one that is stuck in the gears, prying it slightly out. Seeing the stuck pipe extract itself enough that he might grab he, he calls Jack over, and has Jack use the pipe he was holding to keep the mangled metal reachable, while he grabs onto the piece that sticks out and starts tugging. It takes a little bit, but eventually they are able to fully remove the blockage from the gear.

Tossing the pieces to the ground, Oak wanders over to the button and flicks it.

• Options
    Hup, hup, hup! The group jogs out od the danger with Jack rubbing his shoulder where it'd been hit. That did not feel great. He pokes his nose into the elevator, examines the pole, pokes the clockwork and is absolutely certain he has no idea how it works.

He pitches in with Oak in helping with the gear, commenting to the squabling dwarves, "I'm with Arno, I bet we could reason with the kobold, but as plan B, maybe once it gets dark me and cat Arno could have a sni... look around for him, just to make sure the coast is clear? More people would just make us easier to spot I wager."

((OOC: I imagine cat*Arno and wolf*Jack could scout around once it's dark, see if they can find the kobold, etc. while the others make sure the repairs aren't sabotaged ))

• Options
    OOC:If I understand correctly, it sounds like Arno and Bern are for leaving up the (possibly trapped) tunnel, and Jack is for staying around until nightfall and hoping to catch out/sneak up on Keet (if I'm wrong on this, please correct me). Oak ( @AustinP0027 ) and Urixes ( @Denada ), what do you vote the group should do?

• Options
    edited June 2021
    "We're not exactly the stealthiest bunch," Urixes says. "Perhaps it is best to use our magic in the tunnel. Set off any traps intentionally to get them out of the way. Although, I do like the idea of getting rid of that kobold..."

OOC: I'm up for either, but given our history with stealth checks I don't think trying to be sneaky is going to work out well for us. Urixes' vote is for the tunnel but as a player I'm happy with either choice.

Denada on
  • Options
    ((OOC: If most people wanna skedaddle I'm down for that! ))

• Options
    "That fella may be trouble, but we'd be inviting it if we went back ta find 'im." Oak adds. "Let's get ourselves out this tunnel, nice and slow. "

OOC:Oak wouldn't want to invite more trouble that they already found. Try in g to safely exit the tunnel and giving themselves enough time to be cautious by leaving now is his vote

• Options
    edited June 2021
    The group decides to leave the Western Dome and Keet the Kobold well enough alone. Erik looks ecstatically grateful to the group, and begins thanking you one by one, with *vigorous* handshakes, and promises of personal recompense for just caring enough…

Balog grunts in disgust, and sulks near the supply cart for a while. However, many of you suspect it may just be an act to seem tough. Those gashes underneath his armor look *deep*, and Balog is an old dwarf. (But, Balog would’ve *died* for the sake of his pride in that room, this much is clear)

Fine, but if we’re gonna be fleeing, let’s do it *right* then,” Continuing his pout, Balog begins pulling sheet metal off the cart, and castigates the nearby Olaf (currently petting Gerdie the frightened Donkey) into helping him. They move to place the thin metal layer over the entrance. Balog turns around and explains, “Seal the way up behind us. Reinforce it, a bit.” Balog shrugs, trying not to seem too eager to be getting away from a fight. “Wouldn’t hold if he *really* wanted to fook with it, but might buy us time if he’s eager...might even dissuade him following entirely.”

As the Dwarves work on sealing up the Gear Room to the outer chamber, Arno, Bern, Puggles, and Urixes proceed down the upper tunnel with trepidation. It's the same type as the one you came in on: a bridge over a channel of water, held by supports, and the walls peppered with holes. The only difference now is the water level below, which is quickly flowing upward: soon, the water level rises *right up* to the center of the bridge, and then *stops*.

Arno prods the bridge and the supports every few feet with their pole wherever Puggles finds anything of interest, and Urixes is ready with a keen eye and a magical *blast* towards whatever would move even slightly along the walls and shadows. Bern searches the area by the inch, his Unseen Servant and Mage Hand working in tandem. The team scouts the first fifty yard off here from traps...and their care and attention pays off! Arno and Urixes manage to disable a handful of the blade traps, as well as locating and dissembling nearly half a dozen of the spike traps!

Arno and Urixes, Keet has definitely been through here…but you get the sense that it wasn’t recently; that he probably *came in* this way, and hasn’t been back up in some time (maybe, since his friend the giant wouldn’t fit?) You sense that you’re safe from the trap-happy kobold, at least for now. You also each collect x8 Darts from the dissembled traps

ARNO
    You yelled at Keet back in the dome, trying to see if maybe you could get him to come around, and talk sense (or at least stop shooting at you). It occurs to you now that, over all the din and destruction (and fleeing, and Erik almost dying, and Gerdie braying in fear), that you heard Keet yell “*KILL EVERY LAST ONE OF YOU PINK-BODIED…*” Whatever motivations drive the little dragonman, you fear there may be little chance to reason with him. Unless, maybe, you discovered *why* he wants everyone in this place dead?...

Once Arno and Urixes return with the “ALL CLEAR”, the group reassembles, and heads up the tunnel and back towards the East…

Geth roll 1d50 “Tales of Terror from the Grey Maw!!!”

OOC:
    Thanks for your patience everyone! Adjusting to my partner’s work schedule/my kid’s no-school schedule

Also, Gerdie and the wagon managed to get across with the dwarves group during the booby-trapped run through the Dome, and were subsequently raised up the pipe into the Gear Room. Forgot to mention them in all the excitement! *cough, cough*

Tales of Terror from the Grey Maw!!!:
    1d50 21 [1d50=21]

mrpaku on
  • Options
    [GREY MAW- UPPER TUNNELS, 1st Level- 9:16pm]

The upwards ascent is slow going, but quiet. The group has time to licks their respective wounds, and socialize between themselves...

Still next to Gerdie the Donkey’s shoulder, Olaf quietly gets Arno’s attention and says, “Saw you put yerself in a bind for my man back there. I won’t forget it. You need anything, you let ol’ Olaf know, ya hear?” From nearby, Erik nods in *effusive* agreement.

There’s a heavy break in the tunnel up ahead. A cave, dug deeply into a Southern Wall. You’re not sure if time or man has carved out this place. At the very back, there seems to be a clear pool, about six feet across…

Geth roll 1d3 “Cave Pool”

From (someone’s) hip, the Sending Stone *crackles* to life. On the other end, you hear the familiar voice of Captain Arabella. “Oak? Arno? Guys, are you there?

Does anyone investigate the Cave Pool? Who responds to the Captain? When is a good time to camp tonight, or is the group still *powering forward*?

CURRENT MAP-
    ojrw78jb3pud.jpg

Cave Pool:
    1d3 3 [1d3=3]

• Options
    "Captain, ahoy! We're making progress, and found a few extra hands to repair the machinery. Had to get through some death traps and a giant that was also a catapult, but we're shipshape. You ever hear of Irnus? Seems he's now a mad mage, keep your guards up. How's the ship?"

Arno glances over toward the lake, but they have a lot on their plate right now, everyone is waiting on them. And after all, it's just a lake, not like it's surrounded by bones or mysterious runes, or other fun stuff, right? Best to keep moving down the tunnel, don't really need a nap yet, and the rest of the guys seem to still have plenty of steam.

Geth roll 1d20+7 for perception to see if there is anything that catches Arno's attention

OOC unless there's something to catch Arno's "oh shiny" attention, I think they will leave the lake alone for now.

perception to see if there is anything that catches Arno's attention:
    1d20+7 13 [1d20=6]

• Options
    "We should think about where ta camp." Oak says to the group as Arno communicates with the Captain. "Cave is a good spot s'long as nothing can come out the other end."

Oak closes in on the on pool cautiously, trying to inspect for danger, or just tell if this cave actually dead ends here (or if there's some other exit).

Geth, roll 1d20+2 for Perceiving the pool

Perceiving the pool:
    1d20+2 14 [1d20=12]

• Options
    The Captain is breathing heavily as she responds: it sounds like she’s been busy fighting, or running, or both:

“Those Wyverns I mentioned all came back…they had at the Ship for a bit. Everything’s *fine*…no one’s *too* badly injured, but they were at it for a while.”

There’s some off-to-the-side coughing before she continues. “They came sporadically for the couple hours, right after the lock sealed, and the lake started filling up…..figured between what we heard from Rax and them, and the light, that was all your work? So, we’re up to the second level now…fought em’ off the whole time, but only downed the *one*…and I can guarantee they’ll be back, the way they were goading us…”

“That’s *not* what I’m calling about now, though. Listen…once we finally checked that the Ship was secure, that everyone was whole and safe…well, you know your friend, the “Bearman”? *He* “accidentally” thought I wanted to check that *everyone* was safe…and worked his way inside the Private Quarters, to check on them.”

A fraught silence. Then Captain Ari whispers to Arno with quiet severity, “Guv’ and his crew were *all gone*, Arno. They’d *left* at some point, in between the water lock closing, and the Wyverns showing up. I…I think they’re *loose*. I think they’re in the tunnels with you…”

Captain Arabella picks up her official tone again. “So that’s *my* update… Haven’t heard the name “Irnas”…I don’t *think*. I’ll pass it around the Ship, see what I can find out. These “extra hands” (this next part is *just* whispered to Arno, although Balog is clearly pretending not to listen nearby) are they trustworthy?”

ARNO and OAK-PERCEPTION
    A naturally occurring pool in a cave. Whereas the water along the tunnels or in the Dome had been from the Ocean (or brackish and filled with algae), *this stuff* seems clean and unspoiled. And Oak’s initial instinct was right: if they were to camp somewhere, this small natural alcove would be *far* more defensible than the tunnel, or the Dome

• Options
    edited June 2021
    Bern walks directly into the pool until he’s kicking his feet to keep at surface level, then takes a breath and sinks.

Geth roll 1d20+2 for Investigation

Investigation:
    1d20+2 19 [1d20=17]

Endless_Serpents on
  • Options
    Jack is visibly disappointed that no one wants to join him on a stealth adventure, but falls in line, mumbling "Just wanted to see a kobold from up close..." Still feeling like they'd missed out on an adventure (apparently his memory of the fight on the ship wiping him out is long gone) he's more than happy to go have a look at the lake while Arno jabs with the captain. Someone will yell if it's important anyway.

Geth, roll 1d20+4 for Perception

Perception:
    1d20+4 21 [1d20=17]

• Options
    Jack sees bubbles in the pool, dim light...a natural geothermal glow within...

A Natural Vent, pressed up underneath the infrastructure after a half dozen centuries: A Healing Spring

Bern walks into the pool...sinks *fully* underneath. Old wounds heal...in his body, and in his mind. The sulfur seems to steam out ancient hurts and maladies, leaving Bern feeling younger than he has on *years*!

Geth roll 1d10+2 Healing Waters

Healing Waters:
    1d10+2 9 [1d10=7]

• Options
    Jack ooooohs, he could do with a soak! He sits down and scoots himself to the edge of the pool, sticking his feet in the water and wiggling his toes, "Aaaaah, that hits the spot..."

• Options
    When Bern wades out moments later, water pouring from a dozen places, his silvery eyes are all but glowing.

“Thought as much. Had one like this back home.”, he adds, “Good for what ails you.”

He starts to sing a song about the princess and the two halfings in a suit of armour...

• Options
    Geth roll 1d10+2 Healing Waters (Jack)

Healing Waters (Jack):
    1d10+2 8 [1d10=6]

• Options
    SleepSleep Registered User regular
    edited June 2021
    Geth roll 1d20+6 to figure out if Michael knows anything about the history of a mad mage by the name of Irnas

OOC:Just getting this out here fir when the captain gets at me about the name.

to figure out if Michael knows anything about the history of a mad mage by the name of Irnas:
    1d20+6 24 [1d20=18]

Sleep on
  • Options
    Ugh, Wyverns, the two copper version of an actual dragon. Glad we're not still on the boat.

"Honestly, glad they left without a trace. Was worried they would try to leave with a boom! We'll let you if we make contact, and I'll try to capture, not kill. Though the Governor may end up with his underwear pulled up over his head...by accident of course."

Arno mulls on the Captains final question, taking a quick look at Balog. "Enough."

At Oaks suggetion of camp, Arno whines a bit, "But Oooak, I'm not even tired yet." But the presense of a heated healing spring more than grabs attension. Arno strips and slips into the warm water.

Ahh, this is nice. If we go through Gray Maw to leave the expanse, I'd actually want to come back to this spring. I wonder if it will still be here? Wonder if those yaun-ti like a nice warm dip to, could be a nice place for a diplomatic meeting. Wait...

Arno looks a bit about the pond, seeing if there might be tracks, debris, dung from large animals that like to roam caves, etc.

Geth roll 1d20+7 for survival in the caves

survival in the caves:
    1d20+7 11 [1d20=4]

• Options
    Arno's keen senses of survival buzz, they know what's wrong!

Arno quickly opens their pack and pulls out a rubber duck.

There, all better now.

• Options
    edited June 2021
    Bern would, if given the option, simply continue onwards.

Endless_Serpents on
  • Options
    Urixes is wary of the spring at first, but finally gives in and takes a dip. "Might be the last bit of comfort we get for awhile."

• Options
    Oak sees the others come to no harm, and dips on as well. He releases some tension with a small sigh, taking just a brief moment before flipping back into readiness.

"Right then. If we are going to camp, this be the place. After that little pool, maybe we dun need to, 'specially with the Captain's news. What say ya's? Stay or keep pushin'?"

• Options
    "I'm up and still wired, I can keep pushing. Let's see what else we can run into."

• Options
    Jack watches everyone else go for full dips and hmms. He takes off his gear, sets it aside carefully and casually walks back where they'd come from, then barrels in full tilt and, with a whoop!, cannonballs into the pool in the midst of Oak and Arno's discussion, the clearly upset Fusspot circling above chirping.

He surfaces and *shake*shake*shakes* his head dry(er), sending water everywhere, "I'm okay for having a rest here, this is pleasant." The griffon lands on his mess of wet hair, tugging painfully on it to show his displeasure.

• Options
    MICHAEL

What you remember of Irnas the Mage:
    Irnas is a hermit who lives along the Half-Moon Mountains. A naïve, but sweet man. Last time Michael was here, Irnas came down to visit the ship while in the second water lock; to trade herbs and provide information. Pleasant enough fellow, if a bit daffy, and prone to dabbling in Wild Magic.

“Mad” Mage doesn’t describe the person you remember *at all*, but then, this place does change people. Maybe the Wild Magic finally got to the Old Man and broke him.

HEALING WATERS
    Geth roll 1d10+2 Healing Waters (Bern)

Geth roll 1d10+2 Healing Waters (Arno)

Geth roll 1d10+2 Healing Waters (Urixes)

Geth roll 1d10+2 Healing Waters (Oak)

Arno finds no evidence of animals or anyone else having bern here. Given the way the wall has cracked, it’s possible this place was recently unearthed: you may even be the first group to find it!

OOC: Arno and Bern vote to keep going, Oak and Jack vote to stop and rest here. Urixes ( @Denada ), what do you vote to do?
    Geth roll 1d50 “Tales of Terror from the Grey Maw!!!”

Geth roll 1d20 “Campsite Encounters”

Healing Waters (Bern):
    1d10+2 7 [1d10=5]
    Healing Waters (Arno):
    1d10+2 5 [1d10=3]
    Healing Waters (Urixes):
    1d10+2 9 [1d10=7]
    Healing Waters (Oak):
    1d10+2 7 [1d10=5]
    Tales of Terror from the Grey Maw!!!:
    1d50 36 [1d50=36]
    Campsite Encounters:
    1d20 6 [1d20=6]

• Options
    SleepSleep Registered User regular
    Michael looks up to the Captain from the pot of hearty gruel he is preparing for the crew, nothing too fancy oats, nuts, dried fruits, and honey, and stops stirring, "Oh whats that? Irnas? Mad Mage? Oh he was a pleasant enough fellow the last time I was through here, no real madness to speak of, a bit of an eccentric little magic user". Michael abruptly snaps his wooden spoon across the edge of his counter, and then immediately fixes it with the mending cantrip while smiling, "But whos ever had a problem with eccentric magic users?".

As Michael returns to his stirring he clicks his tongue, "That's why I don't play with the wild magics, and stick to my flasks and vials", he reaches up to tap on his rack of flasks, and then points waveringly to his head, "sometimes the wild magics will play with you."

Michael sighs, "Too bad really, I was hoping to get some herbs from him again, there may be a bland meal here or there if he's truly lost himself to this place".

• Options
    "We should take a safe rest while we can. We may not get another opportunity."

• Options
    ((OOC: Yeeeeeah, hot spring episode! ))