As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

G&T Secret Santa 2020! The elf is now off the shelf...

• Options
    DyvionDyvion Back in Sunny Florida!!Registered User regular
    I like dune. I'm hip and with it. and uh I got 1:30 into that video and just could not

That's sad, the last 45 seconds are the best. Also, Jetsons noises Harkonen? Chef's kiss.

Steam: No Safety In Life
    PSN: Dyvion -- Eternal: Dyvion+9393 -- Genshin Impact: Dyvion
  • Options
    MNC DoverMNC Dover Full-time Voice Actor Kirkland, WARegistered User regular
    DrZiplock wrote: »
    Here comes my cross-post from SE...holy shit I haven't wandered out of there in forever.

Anyway -
    With a mighty thud a package was deposited upon my doorstep. From a retailer that I have not ordered from, I proclaimed!

And while I was very excited about what said package revealed, I wanted to be sure that the four furry members of the house also had the chance to have their opinion heard.
    gVsv5fHl.jpg
    Little One (aka Princess aka Squeaker aka Butterball) enjoys the gift but would like me to, and I quote, "fuck off and go get snacks for me."

NIY3neCl.jpg
    Tepoz is a bit confused by it all, but is generally pleased that there is a book with pictures in it. He's my dim, but very loveable, boy.

iBiG7f6l.jpg
    Bacchus would much rather read "Sharks in the Time of Saviours" and go back to sleep. He's been a bit moody since he can't get lattes anymore.

tarSdTIl.jpg
    Pip...well...Pip pretty much lives in a bathroom so has described it as something excellent to pass the time with.

There is only a real name and address available so I'll refrain from mentioning that in case you do not wish to be outed, Dark Lord, but know that this is deeply appreciated and I'm going to be spending some time in the very very near future paging through this. Thank you so much - it is a phenomenal gift.

And here’s my cross post response:
    Hey @DrZiplock, glad you and the fur friends enjoyed the book. Far Side is the best and I’m happy it was on your wish list.

Need a voice actor? Hire me at bengrayVO.com
    Legends of Runeterra: MNCdover #moc
    Switch ID: MNC Dover SW-1154-3107-1051
    Steam ID
    Twitch Page
  • Options
    shdwcastershdwcaster South DakotaRegistered User regular
    Dear Santee, not that you know who you are, but I haven't forgotten about you. My elves are supposed to finish the last of your gifts this weekend, and then into a large box it'll go, to land on your doorstep subject to the tender mercies of the United States Postal Service. May the odds be ever in your favor.

• Options
    initiatefailureinitiatefailure Registered User regular
    edited December 2020
    Dyvion wrote: »
    I like dune. I'm hip and with it. and uh I got 1:30 into that video and just could not

That's sad, the last 45 seconds are the best. Also, Jetsons noises Harkonen? Chef's kiss.

ugh... ughhhhhh... fine! i'll put my goddamn hand back in the goddamn box of pain!

the jetsons thing and the ending were great bits i can not tell a lie

initiatefailure on
  • Options
    ElvenshaeElvenshae Registered User regular
    “Time to do some pimp-ass shit.”

• Options
    DiannaoChongDiannaoChong Registered User regular
    ovr1hlkzij2i.gif

Something came in the mail!
    qu9W8PT.jpg

I've been looking at getting this for a while! Seems awesome and plays solo!

Thank you, @Iloveslimes !

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    IloveslimesIloveslimes Everett, WARegistered User regular
    ovr1hlkzij2i.gif

Something came in the mail!
    qu9W8PT.jpg

I've been looking at getting this for a while! Seems awesome and plays solo!

Thank you, @Iloveslimes !

Glad it made it! I have a couple of things still on the way.

• Options
    ElinElin Registered User regular
    Another delivery notification. It's looking like these gifts were influenced by someone who grew up on Oahu. My husband, who grew up on Maui, is very interested in stealing sampling my gifts.

Switch SW-5832-5050-0149
    PSN Hypacia
    Xbox HypaciaMinnow
    Discord Hypacia#0391
  • Options
    Mace1370Mace1370 Registered User regular
    Should we be cross posting over gift get posts to the SE thread? I just noticed some people were doing that.

• Options
    RadiationRadiation Registered User regular
    You double your awesomes!
    But really your santa may be an SE++ person.
    Also gives people in both threads the ability to see what you got.

PSN: jfrofl
  • Options
    ElinElin Registered User regular
    edited December 2020
    Elin wrote: »
    Another delivery notification. It's looking like these gifts were influenced by someone who grew up on Oahu. My husband, who grew up on Maui, is very interested in stealing sampling my gifts.

ovr1hlkzij2i.gif

I get boxes, I open boxes. I commented on the imgur album for ease but if anyone cannot see the comments - these gifts are amazing. I also have a super happy husband which is an extra gift.

Gift Get! https://imgur.com/a/JRuZsBy

Thank you Santa! Your first message said the last package was on the 21st but I can't imagine getting more so I'm assuming it shipped early.

Elin on
    Switch SW-5832-5050-0149
    PSN Hypacia
    Xbox HypaciaMinnow
    Discord Hypacia#0391
  • Options
    see317see317 Registered User regular
    Proxy has delivered unto me a link to a puzzle.
    A puzzle claiming to be a nonogram, which seems like a nonsense word for some kind of build your own crossword puzzle.
    A quick bit of research showed me that I am wrong, and helped me figure out the rules to this, an hour of clicking boxes to fill in black squares leaves me a QR code, a moderate headache, and a warning to "Watch your step!".

Not ominous at all.

Scanning the code revealed a tracking number, that when plugged into Google says it's enroute via USPS.

Not sure if it was from G&T or SE++, but I'm guessing since it was Proxy'd to me, it was here.

• Options
    HandkorHandkor Registered User regular
    ovr1hlkzij2i.gif

More stuff came in the mail, a card and something for the kids or my bookshelf.
    kep06qmv8oon.jpg

• Options
    DrZiplockDrZiplock Registered User regular
    MNC Dover wrote: »
    DrZiplock wrote: »
    Here comes my cross-post from SE...holy shit I haven't wandered out of there in forever.

Anyway -
    With a mighty thud a package was deposited upon my doorstep. From a retailer that I have not ordered from, I proclaimed!

And while I was very excited about what said package revealed, I wanted to be sure that the four furry members of the house also had the chance to have their opinion heard.
    gVsv5fHl.jpg
    Little One (aka Princess aka Squeaker aka Butterball) enjoys the gift but would like me to, and I quote, "fuck off and go get snacks for me."

NIY3neCl.jpg
    Tepoz is a bit confused by it all, but is generally pleased that there is a book with pictures in it. He's my dim, but very loveable, boy.

iBiG7f6l.jpg
    Bacchus would much rather read "Sharks in the Time of Saviours" and go back to sleep. He's been a bit moody since he can't get lattes anymore.

tarSdTIl.jpg
    Pip...well...Pip pretty much lives in a bathroom so has described it as something excellent to pass the time with.

There is only a real name and address available so I'll refrain from mentioning that in case you do not wish to be outed, Dark Lord, but know that this is deeply appreciated and I'm going to be spending some time in the very very near future paging through this. Thank you so much - it is a phenomenal gift.

And here’s my cross post response:
    Hey @DrZiplock, glad you and the fur friends enjoyed the book. Far Side is the best and I’m happy it was on your wish list.

Good sir, I've already sang your praises in the other thread but wish to here as well - THANKS! it's pretty freaking great.

• Options
    StraightziStraightzi Here we may reign secure, and in my choice, To reign is worth ambition though in HellRegistered User regular
    Crossposting for the sake of public safety
    Straightzi wrote: »
    Crime Scene Report
    Wednesday, December 16, 2020 - 21:58 CST

Victim is one Caucasian male in his early thirties, the apparent victim of a botched breaking and entering. The body was found earlier this evening and called in immediately, but it appears that he has been dead since Sunday the thirteenth. There is no indication that the body has been moved or tampered with in any way, and we should operate from the assumption that the crime took place at the primary location.

yqfcadyidbk1.jpg

FIG 1:
    In terms of how the victim was killed, it seems to be fairly cut and dry.

h0nrahdgl1pu.jpg

Looks like the victim was a collector of specialty board games, not a Monopoly in sight here. This particular board game has a bit of heft to it, and it was used to repeatedly bludgeon the victim’s face and head, which was covered with a cloth sack before the incident. One curious thing here is that it looks like it had not been previously opened - it’s still in shrink wrap. Must have been new.

FIG 2:
    One of the more curious aspects of this case is the inclusion of the set of lockpicks.

xy4ys22vvs0t.jpg

While it was initially assumed that these were used for entry into the apartment, they show no sign of actual use, which confounds things slightly. The implication here is that the lockpicks were brought here, brand new, and intentionally left at the scene - could this be an attempt at framing the victim for some other crime? A cursory profile of the victim do indicate a number of criminal tendencies, including celebrating specific criminal activities as being "cool" and considering committing a federal crime a "sweet prank":
    Also let's be careful not to directly associate criminality and evil here

Especially when the crime in question is as cool as deposing the King of England
    Like you've never committed a federal crime for a sweet prank before

The end result of this background check is still inconclusive, but this is important evidence to keep in mind moving forward - this doesn't seem like an isolated B&E anymore, but rather a premeditated attack.

FIG 3:
    This book was found lying in the middle of the floor of the victim’s apartment.

bqbwcbptijev.jpg

On the surface, it doesn’t seem to be a particularly strange inclusion, given the rest of the books that were found in his place of residence. That said, the other books are meticulously sorted and organized, and this one was just sitting in the middle of his living room floor. Our initial belief was that the book was being carried by the victim when he was attacked, but there are no bookmarks and the spine isn't loose or broken in any way, so it appears to be unread. We’re currently operating under the assumption that this book was placed here as a sort of trap or distraction, allowing our perp to sneak up on the victim and put the bag over his head before assaulting him. We’ve sent it to forensics for fingerprint analysis, but they returned nothing.

FIG 4:
    Another book, softcover this time.

y7pv8oph6z2w.jpg

Its placement on the victim’s chest implies that it was placed there after his death, possibly as some sort of message. We sent this one to forensics too, and apparently one of our CSIs was being a wise guy and opened it up to read out loud. He’s been reprimanded for the behavior, but while he was halfway through the first chapter, a couple pieces of paper fluttered out of the bottom of it.

m25kpnivefdm.jpg

Sure enough, they look to be a message from our killer - some real Jack the Ripper shit. They use a pseudonym here, @Ladybug2332. We have no record of this individual in our database, but we’re going to keep looking and see what we can turn up.

• Options
    cooljammer00cooljammer00 Hey Small Christmas-Man!Registered User regular
    Damn, these Gift Get posts are getting elaborate. Or is this just how SE++ regularly rolls?

steam_sig.png

3DS Friend Code: 2165-6448-8348 www.Twitch.TV/cooljammer00
    Battle.Net: JohnDarc#1203 Origin/UPlay: CoolJammer00
  • Options
    anoffdayanoffday To be changed whenever Anoffday gets around to it. Registered User regular
    Oh shit. See guys? I knew it was a bad idea bringing SE++ in on this.

Steam: offday
  • Options
    Blackhawk1313Blackhawk1313 Demon Hunter for Hire Time RiftRegistered User regular
    Crossposting for the sake of public safety
    Crime Scene Report
    Wednesday, December 16, 2020 - 21:58 CST

Victim is one Caucasian male in his early thirties, the apparent victim of a botched breaking and entering. The body was found earlier this evening and called in immediately, but it appears that he has been dead since Sunday the thirteenth. There is no indication that the body has been moved or tampered with in any way, and we should operate from the assumption that the crime took place at the primary location.

yqfcadyidbk1.jpg

FIG 1:
    In terms of how the victim was killed, it seems to be fairly cut and dry.

h0nrahdgl1pu.jpg

Looks like the victim was a collector of specialty board games, not a Monopoly in sight here. This particular board game has a bit of heft to it, and it was used to repeatedly bludgeon the victim’s face and head, which was covered with a cloth sack before the incident. One curious thing here is that it looks like it had not been previously opened - it’s still in shrink wrap. Must have been new.

FIG 2:
    One of the more curious aspects of this case is the inclusion of the set of lockpicks.

xy4ys22vvs0t.jpg

While it was initially assumed that these were used for entry into the apartment, they show no sign of actual use, which confounds things slightly. The implication here is that the lockpicks were brought here, brand new, and intentionally left at the scene - could this be an attempt at framing the victim for some other crime? A cursory profile of the victim do indicate a number of criminal tendencies, including celebrating specific criminal activities as being "cool" and considering committing a federal crime a "sweet prank":
    Also let's be careful not to directly associate criminality and evil here

Especially when the crime in question is as cool as deposing the King of England
    Like you've never committed a federal crime for a sweet prank before

The end result of this background check is still inconclusive, but this is important evidence to keep in mind moving forward - this doesn't seem like an isolated B&E anymore, but rather a premeditated attack.

FIG 3:
    This book was found lying in the middle of the floor of the victim’s apartment.

bqbwcbptijev.jpg

On the surface, it doesn’t seem to be a particularly strange inclusion, given the rest of the books that were found in his place of residence. That said, the other books are meticulously sorted and organized, and this one was just sitting in the middle of his living room floor. Our initial belief was that the book was being carried by the victim when he was attacked, but there are no bookmarks and the spine isn't loose or broken in any way, so it appears to be unread. We’re currently operating under the assumption that this book was placed here as a sort of trap or distraction, allowing our perp to sneak up on the victim and put the bag over his head before assaulting him. We’ve sent it to forensics for fingerprint analysis, but they returned nothing.

FIG 4:
    Another book, softcover this time.

y7pv8oph6z2w.jpg

Its placement on the victim’s chest implies that it was placed there after his death, possibly as some sort of message. We sent this one to forensics too, and apparently one of our CSIs was being a wise guy and opened it up to read out loud. He’s been reprimanded for the behavior, but while he was halfway through the first chapter, a couple pieces of paper fluttered out of the bottom of it.

m25kpnivefdm.jpg

Sure enough, they look to be a message from our killer - some real Jack the Ripper shit. They use a pseudonym here, @Ladybug2332. We have no record of this individual in our database, but we’re going to keep looking and see what we can turn up.

Crossposting the rebuttal by the “alleged”suspect:
    @Straightzi you might think me a suspect, but I daresay the mystery runs deeper than you thought. In fact, I have engaged an outside forensics agency to assist in solving this heinous crime. As you read this, I was just informed that an important piece of additional material evidence has been discovered, and may in fact, be the real murder weapon. It is being sent to you as a gesture of goodwill to facilitate your investigation further. It may take some time to arrive however, processing paperwork, chain of custody to observe, etc. So for now, I urge caution as you wait, keep your mind and wits sharp and beware the forces that assemble against you in the dark...

• Options
    StraightziStraightzi Here we may reign secure, and in my choice, To reign is worth ambition though in HellRegistered User regular
    Damn, these Gift Get posts are getting elaborate. Or is this just how SE++ regularly rolls?

This is mostly my thing, I kind of painted myself into a corner with it a number of years back and now I can't ever stop

• Options
    see317see317 Registered User regular

This is mostly my thing, I kind of painted myself into a corner with it a number of years back and now I can't ever stop

I'm glad the corner I painted myself into is "Send delicious taffy", and not something crazy like "Plot out elaborate murder scenarios to implicate the gentle and generous soul of my Santa in my own untimely demise".
    Lucked out there, I think.

• Options
    It's not always an elaborate murder scenario! Sometimes there are puppets!

• Options
    Most people just have their cat or dog or kid near the open boxes.

steam_sig.png

• Options
    That's how it started for me. I mean, except I don't have kids or pets or anything of the sort, so I had to make some substitutions using objects found around my home instead. Which evolved in narratives, which evolved into themes, which evolved into staring at a pile of boxes for three days wondering if I have enough footage to open them yet.

• Options
    anoffdayanoffday To be changed whenever Anoffday gets around to it. Registered User regular
    Most people just have their cat or dog or kid near the open boxes.

I might go crazy this year and do all three.

Steam: offday
  • Options
    PsykomaPsykoma Registered User regular
    edited December 2020
    Handkor wrote: »
    ovr1hlkzij2i.gif

kep06qmv8oon.jpg

What was the link to? This is some real tantalizing satans shit that I live for

Psykoma on
  • Options
    lwt1973lwt1973 King of Thieves SyndicationRegistered User regular
    e6cqiab34mpn.gif

Today's been a not so great today so it seems the universe decided to cheer me up with this:
    plhpcgwmg1mm.jpg

You can never ever have enough Lego. Thank you so much for the "preview" gift, mysterious Satan! It's amazing how awesome this is every year and how unbelievably generous complete strangers can be.

"He's sulking in his tent like Achilles! It's the Iliad?...from Homer?! READ A BOOK!!" -Handy
  • Options
    Psykoma wrote: »
    Handkor wrote: »
    ovr1hlkzij2i.gif

kep06qmv8oon.jpg

What was the link to? This is some real tantalizing satans shit that I live for

A YouTube Playlist from batman the animated series

steam_sig.png

• Options
    Stabbity StyleStabbity Style He/Him | Warning: Mothership Reporting Kennewick, WARegistered User regular
    edited December 2020
    e6cqiab34mpn.gif

Today a mysterious Amazon package arrived at my doorstep! And it turned out to be a Secret Santa/Satan package!

Upon opening the box I was met with two wrapped gifts:
    QiRdaej.png

The first gift ended up being a tabletop Wacky Wavy Inflatable Tube Guy! I gotta say, once I got it setup and running, it was surprisingly funny to just have off to the side of my desk flopping around while I'm doing computer stuff.
    rr58jO1.png
    u3E0rD6.png

The second gift turned out to be a D&D recipe book! It's super awesome! I've always loved fantasy food and cooking stuff ever since I was a kid and my dad would read me Redwall books (before I eventually started reading them on my own). Those were full of all sorts of amazing sounding foods and meals and feasts and my dad actually tried his hand at making some of those (to mixed success). This should be a ton of fun! I've actually been wanting to make a beef stew recently and it turned out the first recipe in the book was for a beef stew-type dish! I definitely see myself getting a ton of use out of this. Also, the book itself is amazing. It's constructed just like a D&D book and it's also got lots of cool D&D food related stuff in there besides recipes, like food culture in different D&D settings, famous restaurants in those settings, characteristics of different races cooking (the book is actually split into different races, so Human/Elf/Dwarf/etc), etc. Anyway, it's a super cool gift and I can't wait to dig into it!
    aOCoxQC.png
    MjAjL7Q.png

Edit: Can't believe I forgot to directly thank my Santa/Satan, @Cameron_Talley ! Thanks for the gifts! They were really cool! I especially can't wait to try making stuff from that recipe book <3

Stabbity Style on
    Stabbity_Style.png
  • Options
    The_SpaniardThe_Spaniard It's never lupines Irvine, CaliforniaRegistered User regular
    edited December 2020

Ohhh @Blackhawk1313 that's a stumper.

hqdefault.jpg

P.S. still full force unpacking and waiting to open packages until my living area is not a mess of boxes.

The_Spaniard on
    Playstation/Origin/GoG: Span_Wolf Xbox/uPlay/Bnet: SpanWolf Nintendo: Span_Wolf SW-7097-4917-9392 Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Span_Wolf/
  • Options
    Blackhawk1313Blackhawk1313 Demon Hunter for Hire Time RiftRegistered User regular

Ohhh @Blackhawk1313 that's a stumper.

hqdefault.jpg

P.S. still full force unpacking and waiting to open packages until my living area is not a mess of boxes.

It’ll become clear when you start opening things.

• Options
    ArcSynArcSyn Registered User regular
    6J34LmD.gif

A late night knock from DHL?! What could this be?
    9xRPN0Fl.jpg

SNACKS!
    d4kYhUfl.jpg

Awesome! I love the crazy diversity of snacks, and wish we had more fun and wild stuff like this in the US. I haven't actually delved into tasting any of these yet, but I am including pictures of each of the snack types below in the spoiler. Thank you @cooljammer00 !
    Some sort of potato chip, but "Stand by Me" flavored?!
    tYVxCjSl.jpg

Fish cracker? Fish cookie? Fish flavored? Who knows! I may try to put Google Translate to the test on some of these. But then, that would spoil the surprise and fun.
    t9F4FBil.jpg

Panda cookies! If these are anything like the ones they sell at Five Below, they've got a chocolate creme inside.
    IDGMnL8l.jpg

Another fishy snack!
    nlBnA9al.jpg

Cheese puffs?
    62w2fKvl.jpg

Pokemon branding, a sure seller! I'm guessing this are similar to the panda cookies?
    SvOSTKkl.jpg

I can't even begin to guess. Apples?
    lYXOuTsl.jpg

Another fish-themed snack. Looks like a mix of things like trail mix, but no idea what it will taste like.
    i1QnZeXl.jpg

These look like pocky without the chocolate. So maybe pretzel/biscuit sticks?
    A3mmSPQl.jpg

Ooh! Cola gummy!
    AlYe4AXl.jpg

Peach Fanta! Fanta is everywhere it seems!
    1XkzPp9l.jpg

I think this is a fruit gummy, but made to look like a burger. I've had something similarly shaped before, so maybe?
    wTJvYmcl.jpg

I am SOOOOO jealous of the myriad of flavors and specialty KitKats that Japan gets. These look like chocolate creme filled cookies though? Is it an inside-out KitKat?
    uUho38Il.jpg

I have no idea, but I'm willing to put it in my mouth. Wait, I think I remember this one, the back was clear and it looks like a rainbow fruit gummy.
    91LG7Xyl.jpg

Turtle flavored chips? I hope not.
    dPaoRjfl.jpg

Pudding balls?! Maybe. I think it's fairly evident by this point I don't read Japanese. I'm working off the pictures here that I've seen in anime/manga/games.
    P90ufB4l.jpg

And finally, a classic. How can anything snack related come from Japan and not include chocolate pocky? Looks like it might be a dark cocoa or fancier chocolate though than the normal stuff.
    TZX9OOil.jpg

4dm3dwuxq302.png
  • Options
    HalfazedninjaHalfazedninja Author of Jake Howard: Multiverse 101! Behind YouRegistered User regular
    GIFT AWAY!

My debut novel, JAKE HOWARD: MULTIVERSE 101!
    Switch FC: SW-7588-7027-0113, Steam/PSN: Halfazedninja

• Options
    edited December 2020
    Well fuck, now I want Japanese snacks for myself.

edit: I think it's supposed to come with a coupon if you want to keep subscribing.

Peach Fanta sounds delicious.

cooljammer00 on
    steam_sig.png

• Options
    OkamiOkami On the internet nobody knows you're a dog. Nobody. Land of Ports, OreganoRegistered User regular
    Crosspost from the SE++ thread

I'm not dead! (but this work week sure did make me feel like it)

To make up for my lateness, I submit this picture of one of my patients from yesterday who was a literal pocket puppy named Franklin <3
    QqdODK7.jpg?1

I received GIFTS from the dark lord this week which were definitely welcome rays of sunshine. My assistant helped me open them below!
    Engel inspects the first gift
    5L9vlg7.jpg?1

...and decided it need more uh, thorough inspection
    dYZBeim.jpg?1

He deems it safe!
    uPtKpUD.jpg?1

Why it's the ding-dang-doodily dark lord himself!
    KThHXH7.jpg?1

HGo5qb1.jpg?1

The second package arrives a few days later...

The assistant arrives to inspect it
    uFzO9kX.jpg?1

He's going in
    mx0sqWm.jpg?1

and out comes... Secret of Nimh and a coffin shaped butter dish to add to my spooky decor! (because in this house, Halloween is everyday)
    yOIPYAh.jpg?1

I'm super excited to start using that butter dish in my new apartment once my husband and I move out in a couple of months (our roommate is kind of klutzy so I'm gonna wait to put it out)

R1kPOuO.jpg?1

The notes are signed LWT who I think is @lwt1973 from G&T? Thank you so much!!

I do have sad news about the last gift though. As much as we've complained and left notices, the USPS in our neighborhood seems to think it's totally okay to keep leaving packages unsecured around our mailbox instead of leaving us a slip and taking it to the post office. There's a coded gate, but the gate is constantly left open and apparently also really easy to bypass so we have houseless folk rummaging in our recycling frequently. Some opportunist likely saw the package laying on the ground and took it before I could get to it :(

• Options
    ZonugalZonugal (He/Him) The Holiday Armadillo I'm Santa's representative for all the southern states. And Mexico!Registered User regular
    @Handkor, as imp for your fiendish patron, they seek knowledge.

Have additional delights reached you this morning?

If not, as the sun sets, a few more treasures may materialize

Ross-Geller-Prime-Sig-A.jpg
  • Options
    I hope whatever got stolen can get replaced.

Also doggos!

steam_sig.png

• Options
    IcemopperIcemopper Registered User regular
    edited December 2020
    ovr1hlkzij2i.gif

Wow, I am blown away. I've been gone from PA for a couple years, and from gaming in general, and this is what happens when I come back? Satan Santa is too generous:
    I should have known something was up when my cat came running to smell the package.
    tMfc0al.jpg

And when the others wanted to join in.
    vFxo0xl.jpg

The note inside explained why. This box contains treats! For humans, but my cats still wanted in on the action before I could get to the rest.
    IelxBSC.jpg

The rest was lovingly gift wrapped, but in my excitement (and so I could hide the treats before my cats ate them) I ripped off the wrapping before taking a picture.
    qdPeoWP.jpg

So that's Ghost of Tsushima (I've heard so much high praise), The Last of Us Part II (the first was so good, can't wait to see this one), Sekiro (I'm working through Demon's Soul's on PS5 so this is perfect to follow it with), and Man Eater (which looks equal parts awesome and hilarious.)

Truly, @Kadith, what an awesome set. You knew I'd totally missed out on the PS4 era, and from what I've heard this is exactly the group of games that will catch me up on all the good stuff I've missed. The only problem is, where do I even start?

Also, it's just between lunch and dinner, and even though my partner just finished baking a pie, I definitely ate one of your family recipe cookies. That. Was. Delicious!! I'm probably going to eat the rest before dinner if I don't get to playing these games. Thank you Kadith!

Just wow.

Icemopper on
  • Options
    TofystedethTofystedeth Registered User regular
    Cwosspost!
    ovr1hlkzij2i.gif
    A mystewious box showed up! Ewevenses was bwiefly tewwified by the knocking, but quickwy went back to sweep.
    hypdr8fy01qm.jpg
    I woved this game in high school and cowwege and and wook fowwawd to pwaying the wemake.
    Thanks @mowiveth!

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    CristovalCristoval Registered User regular
    edited December 2020
    GIFT GET DOT GIF

My Dear Satan has again opened correspondence with me via Imp services!
    Hi Cristoval
    With news of your second package being on its way, but possibly taking anywhere from 1-3 weeks, i thought i'd give you this in the mean time. Get yourself something nice from the eshop.
    I'd highly recommend Part-time ufo if you want a fun laid-pack physics puzzle game to play with a partner. But of course the choice is entirely up to you! I don't know what you're in to!

CODE REDACTED

I do enjoy both physics and puzzles, but I'm actually going to use this to finally get on that HADES train!

2hgqcm1j2gtm.jpg

Thanks again, I'll think of you--whoever you are--while I'm doing whatever it is you do in HADES!

Cristoval on
This discussion has been closed.