As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Lost Ark] - Machinist & Kakul-Saydon raid out in September

• Options
    NyysjanNyysjan FinlandRegistered User regular
    This game, for all of its nice graphical design, has some pretty terrible armor/outfit design for the players.

• Options
    General_ArmchairGeneral_Armchair Registered User regular
    I just dinged T2, well sort of. I have a full set of +15 T1 gear, but my chaos dungeon runs are done for the day. I'll be farming my T2 set tomorrow from the chaos dungeon. That should let me buy out the T2 mats from the event shop before the shop resets.

3DS Friend Code:
    Armchair: 4098-3704-2012
  • Options
    KasynKasyn I'm not saying I don't like our chances. She called me the master.Registered User regular
    In tonight's maintenance they're hotfixing the item level requirements out of the event materials, so you can get some T3 ones, too.

• Options
    UrQuanLord88UrQuanLord88 Registered User regular
    edited March 2022
    PiptheFair wrote: »
    jesus christ alaric is such a miserable fight

I still have yet to clear it, but I sure have been in 5 raid groups that got to him!

that entire raid dungeon is pretty bad for uncoordinated groups but is not that hard once everyone understands the mechanics. The biggest barriers I've had to deal with is breaking teammates free from binds, getting people to remember where to stand for his wipe mechanic, having enough stagger damage to clear the boss before hitting the oncoming orbs and having someone soak the frozen orb. Once you are able to get through the stagger phase twice, its pretty much a win from there on

For my first down, I was lucky enough to join in a semi-organized raid group that was leading random newbies like me. After that, I've cleared the raid with a guild group.

UrQuanLord88 on
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/urquanlord88
    urquanlord88.png
    Streaming 8PST on weeknights
  • Options
    RakeethRakeeth Registered User regular
    For Alaric abyss I've gotten into groups that clear it in 30 minutes with barely any talking. Other times, bang your head on it for hour+ and still fail.
    Kasyn wrote: »
    Rakeeth wrote: »
    I power passed a wardancer and paladin. Luckily I like playstyle for both. In hindsight I should've saved wardancer powerpass in case I want to roll gunlancer or bard. I kind of want to do a red gunlancer but the idea of doing 10-50 campaign on class without much aoe is not very appealing.

Just knowledge transfer the 10-50 part.

Vendor only showed post 50 islands when I posted but it looks like it's a different process to knowledge transfer 10-50.

• Options
    IncindiumIncindium Registered User regular
    In tonight's maintenance they're hotfixing the item level requirements out of the event materials, so you can get some T3 ones, too.

They only removed the level requirements to get the engraving books. Upgrade materials are still ilvl gated.

steam_sig.png
    Nintendo ID: Incindium
    PSN: IncindiumX
  • Options
    DonnictonDonnicton Registered User regular
    Nyysjan wrote: »
    This game, for all of its nice graphical design, has some pretty terrible armor/outfit design for the players.

They dress and animate my Sorc like a 28 year old who hasn't realized she's not 19 anymore. I hate it, but literally all of the actually nice outfits are KR only.

• Options
    Incindium wrote: »

They only removed the level requirements to get the engraving books. Upgrade materials are still ilvl gated.

I haven't played yet today, but I'm also hearing reports that the clock is still messed up in regards to handling daylight savings time. I'm honestly baffled that they don't just have an area in the user settings where you can define your preferred time zone by simply inputting your offset from GMT.

3DS Friend Code:
  • Options
    KasynKasyn I'm not saying I don't like our chances. She called me the master.Registered User regular
    "Removed the purchase limitation by item level at the Arkesia Grand Prix exchange so that players can now earn more rewards."

Guess they either fucked up in the patch notes or fucked up in the fix itself, but they definitely made it sound like the item levels were being removed for more than just engraving books. Sucks.

• Options
    KwoaruKwoaru Confident Smirk Flawless Golden PecsRegistered User regular

I'm super glad to be dressed as a sexy banana for the next however many weeks it takes to hit tier 2

The little arm traily bits look so bad in motion too

2x39jD4.jpg
  • Options
    "Removed the purchase limitation by item level at the Arkesia Grand Prix exchange so that players can now earn more rewards."

Guess they either fucked up in the patch notes or fucked up in the fix itself, but they definitely made it sound like the item levels were being removed for more than just engraving books. Sucks.

I'm not exactly sure who is to blame, but it just sounds to me like they're really phoning things in right now. One example is a screenshot of an email that I saw where a player was falsely banned, had his ban appealed after review, and the apology email thanked him for playing New World.

3DS Friend Code:
  • Options
    edited March 2022
    Kwoaru wrote: »

I'm super glad to be dressed as a sexy banana for the next however many weeks it takes to hit tier 2

@Kwoaru
    If you're willing to try to sprint for it, you should be able to reach T2 before the next weekly shop rotation. The T1->T2 progression for your main can be heavily subsidized by island rewards. This maxroll guide goes in depth over a fairly optimized way to go about speeding through the islands. Depending on your current progress and how lucky that you are, you might be able to hit it in a day or two with optimal use of the island rewards/welcome event login rewards. A word of warning about the rewards though: Try to ration opening the boxes. The honing mats bind to character when opened. I personally have a few boxes leftover that will be going to my alts. (edit: I do feel like I was pretty luck with my honing rolls from 14-15, and yesterday I lucked into a cube ticket that gave me 3 loot rooms during the cube run, so that helped a lot with the breathes that boosted honing rates for my final few crafts).

https://lost-ark.maxroll.gg/resources/road-to-rohendel

There is a LOT of sailing involved in running the island quests, if it's at all in the cards you might want to consider grabbing the "Hermida's song" ship skin from the cash shop. I had enough gems from story rewards to buy it. The Hermida's song skin does three things:
    • allows you to buff the ship with extra resistances. I think you get a one time choice for this. I split 50/50 between tempest seas and dead water. I'm not going to claim that I made the right decision with my 50/50 split, I'm just sharing what I picked.
    • it automatically activates fast sailing when auto-sailing. I think all of the cash shop skins do this
    • this particular skin has an ability where whenever you fast sail, there is a chance that you instantly regenerate most of the fast sail meter. I think that the numbers are 30% chance to regen 80% of the meter, but don't quote me. In short it is boosted uptime on fast sailing, which is why something like 95% of boats that you see players sailing are using this skin.

The tower is another source of mats. the first clear of tower floors gives stuff like card packs. Subsequent clears an alternate characters gives honing mats. So if you can do a first clear with alts, then your main can collect extra mats. Granted my alts can't clear very far since they're undergeared compared to my main, but it's some low hanging fruit to pick up.

General_Armchair on
    3DS Friend Code:
  • Options
    CiriraCirira IowaRegistered User regular
    I just dinged T2, well sort of. I have a full set of +15 T1 gear, but my chaos dungeon runs are done for the day. I'll be farming my T2 set tomorrow from the chaos dungeon. That should let me buy out the T2 mats from the event shop before the shop resets.

You can buy the T2 stuff off of the Market to jumpstart if you want. It's what I did to make sure I beat that shop reset timer.

• Options
    Cirira wrote: »

You can buy the T2 stuff off of the Market to jumpstart if you want. It's what I did to make sure I beat that shop reset timer.

That's my plan B. I need to finish off the Yorn questline before I'm permitted to take part in the T2 chaos dungeon. Once I get that done I'll run the dungeon twice and hopefully collect most if not all of the set. Otherwise I'm picking up some bargain bin pieces off the AH. I don't think that I've missed the reset yet. I should be able clear Yorn tonight.

3DS Friend Code:
  • Options
    You can almost certainly pick up the full T2 set for less than 60-80g total on the AH. I've been doing it on all my characters that got there just to make the story quests that much faster, it's a pretty huge difference.

• Options
    DonnictonDonnicton Registered User regular
    I just got Eibern's Wound(the ghost ship) and gee whiz I sure do love not giving a damn about dead waters anymore. The only thing it's really weak to are sirens and kelp which are about as non-threatening as it gets.

• Options
    You can almost certainly pick up the full T2 set for less than 60-80g total on the AH. I've been doing it on all my characters that got there just to make the story quests that much faster, it's a pretty huge difference.

I didn't consider it helping with the story quest. But it probably does speed things up a respectable bit. I might just go ahead and buy the cheapest set that I can find I guess. My wardancer still feels a bit lacking in the damage department, so this might legitimately let me clear the mob waves quicker with less time waiting for stuff to come off cooldown. Getting the quest done faster will give me more time to move on to other stuff like exploring more islands.

3DS Friend Code:
  • Options
    UrQuanLord88UrQuanLord88 Registered User regular
    you can always buy a 802 set and get a headstart on chaos dungeons then sell what you find back to the AH

http://steamcommunity.com/id/urquanlord88
    urquanlord88.png
    Streaming 8PST on weeknights
  • Options

I didn't consider it helping with the story quest. But it probably does speed things up a respectable bit. I might just go ahead and buy the cheapest set that I can find I guess. My wardancer still feels a bit lacking in the damage department, so this might legitimately let me clear the mob waves quicker with less time waiting for stuff to come off cooldown. Getting the quest done faster will give me more time to move on to other stuff like exploring more islands.

Wardancer is one of the late bloomer classes, too. I have one that's the same ilvl as a Sorc alt and it's hilarious how much harder the Wardancer has to work to achieve 1/2 the damage a Sorc does right out the box. Really needs a good baseline of engravings and somewhat optimized stats before you get to where the class feels like it should be.

Thankfully the gameplay is really fun (to me) and even if you're not out damaging some braindead Zerker in your GRs, you're among the best in terms of party utility outside of supports and Gunlancers.

• Options
    edited March 2022
    Yeah, from everything that I've read it just takes a while for Wardancer to get the gear necessary for hit kit to click. Her abilities are fun. I love how you can spec her to flip all over the battlefield. It's just that the raw numbers behind her skills aren't there. I heard that eventually her cooldown rates and MP efficiency can be bolstered enough to maintain 100% uptime of her team buffs and fully recharge esoteric meter in between esoteric cooldowns.

Playing as her, especially if I need to backtrack through an old zone where I'm over-leveled, reminds me of the "Godhand memes" (template below), and I could probably spend a few minutes in paint and create on specifically for her. The sorc though just feels like the opposite. At this point in gear, it feels like I need to go through one and a half rotations to powerup one good AOE tornado. Meanwhile sorc can roll her face on the keyboard and summon a good four or six big AOE nukes that hit about as hard or harder with individual casts.

c0kusi3tu2b6.png

n3lcucemagtd.png

I think that you'll agree that wardancer has a bit of the same energy as what's conveyed in that short meme comic.

At least as a consolation prize, while everyone else is running slow on the islands without their mounts I get to pop two speed boosts and then spin kick three different times across the island.

General_Armchair on
    3DS Friend Code:
  • Options
    schussschuss Registered User regular
    Wardancer confirmed best class, so fun. Pure excellence kick, lightning jump and the 4+ uppercut dark fist variation are my faves.
    If you're willing to wait, you can get a full 802 set for like 20 gold by bidding 1 gold and waiting.
    Also, any wardancers holla at me as I'm getting constant 802 equipment drops that are getting dismantled that I'm happy to just mail. Furiana on Regulus.
    Will be able to donate starting tomorrow as I already dismantled today's haul.

• Options
    I just looked at the cost of pheons on my server and balked a bit. At least with my current level of gold income.

3DS Friend Code:
  • Options
    EriktheVikingGamerEriktheVikingGamer Registered User regular
    edited March 2022
    Kwoaru wrote: »

Kwoaru
    If you're willing to try to sprint for it, you should be able to reach T2 before the next weekly shop rotation. The T1->T2 progression for your main can be heavily subsidized by island rewards. This maxroll guide goes in depth over a fairly optimized way to go about speeding through the islands. Depending on your current progress and how lucky that you are, you might be able to hit it in a day or two with optimal use of the island rewards/welcome event login rewards. A word of warning about the rewards though: Try to ration opening the boxes. The honing mats bind to character when opened. I personally have a few boxes leftover that will be going to my alts. (edit: I do feel like I was pretty luck with my honing rolls from 14-15, and yesterday I lucked into a cube ticket that gave me 3 loot rooms during the cube run, so that helped a lot with the breathes that boosted honing rates for my final few crafts).

https://lost-ark.maxroll.gg/resources/road-to-rohendel

There is a LOT of sailing involved in running the island quests, if it's at all in the cards you might want to consider grabbing the "Hermida's song" ship skin from the cash shop. I had enough gems from story rewards to buy it. The Hermida's song skin does three things:
    • allows you to buff the ship with extra resistances. I think you get a one time choice for this. I split 50/50 between tempest seas and dead water. I'm not going to claim that I made the right decision with my 50/50 split, I'm just sharing what I picked.
    • it automatically activates fast sailing when auto-sailing. I think all of the cash shop skins do this
    • this particular skin has an ability where whenever you fast sail, there is a chance that you instantly regenerate most of the fast sail meter. I think that the numbers are 30% chance to regen 80% of the meter, but don't quote me. In short it is boosted uptime on fast sailing, which is why something like 95% of boats that you see players sailing are using this skin.

The tower is another source of mats. the first clear of tower floors gives stuff like card packs. Subsequent clears an alternate characters gives honing mats. So if you can do a first clear with alts, then your main can collect extra mats. Granted my alts can't clear very far since they're undergeared compared to my main, but it's some low hanging fruit to pick up.

You can freely respec your ship skin's resistances.

EDIT: Overlooked the @ . xP

EriktheVikingGamer on
    Steam - DailyFatigueBar
    FFXIV - Milliardo Beoulve/Sargatanas
  • Options
    edited March 2022
    Huh, I guess I must've overlooked the button to do that. I'll look the next time I sail.

edit:
    I found it, but it says it wants me to pay 20 blue crystals. I suppose late game that'll be no big deal.

General_Armchair on
    3DS Friend Code:
  • Options
    StupidStupid Newcastle, NSWRegistered User regular
    The pacing of this game is mystifying to me. It sometimes feels like they are catering specifically to people that have already played the game for the last three years and the NPE (new player experience) is completely and utterly unbalanced, untuned and... well, just BAD in every possible way.

For example, I dumped about 1/4 of my honing materials into my gear last night and jumped to 420 (but NOT 460!) and suddenly magically "unlocked" like 12 different guide quests, life skills and miscellaneous abilities all of which were already completed/unlocked (but apparently not functional) because I've already been doing most of what they are asking me to do. For DAYS if not WEEKS. I mean seriously, was I NOT supposed to be exploring islands or upgrading my ship or doing Una's dailies or gathering iron/wood until I got to 420+ iLvl? Really?

I'm having a lot of fun still in T1 just learning the various guardian raids and doing various daily quests and I do still have a handful of guide quests to do for stuff that I haven't looked at yet - for example I have yet to do a Abyssal Raid (possibly this weekend depending on how long it takes me to do my US taxes) and co-op sailing events are still on the guide quest docket and not completed - but it honestly feels like the game is tuned for you to follow a very specific trail of breadcrumbs and if you step off that track you are artificially limited in advancement. And the correct trail isn't advertised or published anywhere, you just need to somehow "know" what to do before you get there. Heck, half of my life-skills that I've had unlocked for WEEKS already (but never did anything) suddenly started working because I crossed some magical iLvl line that I had NO CLUE was even a limit. I mean, honestly, where does it say in game or out of game that you need to be iLvL 420+ to use any of the level 10 gathering bonuses!?

I'll admit I'm not a bog-standard "typical gamer" but I'm not completely atypical either. I guess it all works out in the end regardless, but the timing and methodologies are just so mind-boggling.

26904.png
  • Options
    edited March 2022
    Well I managed to ding T2. Lucked into a full set of T2 gear in my first chaos dungeon run. I botched some of my una dailies since I didn't realize that the dailies would upgrade them to T2 versions of themselves. I just assumed that my old dailies were low level dailies, so I burnt my una pass on the Ghost Ship daily right away at the start of my play session...
    Stupid wrote: »
    The pacing of this game is mystifying to me. It sometimes feels like they are catering specifically to people that have already played the game for the last three years and the NPE (new player experience) is completely and utterly unbalanced, untuned and... well, just BAD in every possible way.
    From what I've gathered we just have some weird frankenstein version of the game that suffers from a mix of growing pain issues at the low end and high end of player levels that we can reach. With the low end being afflicted by the game being older and early game (levels 1-50/T1/T2) isn't really considered much from a balance perspective and players even have a means to apparently purchase punika passes to skip ahead directly to T3. For example several classes, like I think most all of the martial arts classes, are arguably objectively underpowered by a HUGE degree within at least the T1 zone, but that's because they reap great dividends from and are balanced around having extra bonuses from later game runes/gems/gear set bonuses.

Meanwhile on the high end apparently we're missing some intermediary content that bridges some honing deadzones between IIRC the 1340 and 1370 marks if I'm remembering the numbers correctly.

General_Armchair on
    3DS Friend Code:
  • Options
    OrphaneOrphane rivers of red that run to seaRegistered User regular
    edited March 2022
    Well I managed to ding T2. Lucked into a full set of T2 gear in my first chaos dungeon run. I botched some of my una dailies since I didn't realize that the dailies would upgrade them to T2 versions of themselves. I just assumed that my old dailies were low level dailies, so I burnt my una pass on the Ghost Ship daily right away at the start of my play session...
    Stupid wrote: »
    From what I've gathered we just have some weird frankenstein version of the game that suffers from a mix of growing pain issues at the low end and high end of player levels that we can reach. With the low end being afflicted by the game being older and early game (levels 1-50/T1/T2) isn't really considered much from a balance perspective and players even have a means to apparently purchase punika passes to skip ahead directly to T3. For example several classes, like I think most all of the martial arts classes, are arguably objectively underpowered by a HUGE degree within at least the T1 zone, but that's because they reap great dividends from and are balanced around having extra bonuses from later game runes/gems/gear set bonuses.

Meanwhile on the high end apparently we're missing some intermediary content that bridges some honing deadzones between IIRC the 1340 and 1370 marks if I'm remembering the numbers correctly.

yeah, the hard version of the T3 Abysses which grant you the gear you're supposed to take on Albion with are available at 1355 in Korea whereas it's also locked off behind 1370 for the EU/US launch which is as mystifying as it gets

i'm actually at that point and just sitting here and my future looks like a lot of doing Una dailies, chaos dungeon/guardian raid clears, getting to do t3 Abyss normal every week, and then that's it - go do island stuff you've been putting off cause of crappy rng or play your alts and start getting *them* to t3

honing to +9 on chaos dungeon t3 gear gets you to 1340. You gain 5 ilvl total for each full round of honing you accomplish on your gear, which means 1370 is +15 and the honing rates drop to a stunning 15% success rate at +11 or +12.
    The really bizarre thing is supposedly Korea went through the exact same dead zone experience which led to them introducing the hard mode t3 abyss to begin with - which means smilegate/amazon should have already known this would happen, which is why a lot of people are complaning about it

Edit: before anyone reads this and goes "damn, that sounds super negative" I am very much still having fun with the game. There is a whole lot to do seeing as we have actual years of content to catch up to when it comes to islands, dailies, and rapport; playing alts is fun in and of itself. But i do think that gearing wall at 1370 is really strange and is going to be a turnoff for many people, and that very much seems like an own goal on the dev side of things if they already had it happen before but took no steps to prevent it again in global release.

Orphane on
  • Options
    edited March 2022
    I'm uncertain which alt to start prioritizing pulling up to T2 now that my main hit T2 and unlocked the stronghold upgrades to boost growth to T2. Sorc or Shadowhunter. Sorc is blatantly more powerful in her current state, but SH sure is fun when she goes super-saiyan.

General_Armchair on
    3DS Friend Code:
  • Options
    KyanilisKyanilis Bellevue, WARegistered User regular
    https://www.playlostark.com/en-us/news/articles/amazongames-smilegate-rpg-message-from-the-team

Big post about a lot of things, the big takeaways are going to be increasing mats we can get through events, etc, to counteract honing taking awhile. Legion raids will essentially be delayed until they figure enough people are at that point in the game, and they say straight up that releasing Argos when they did was a mistake. The content that kind of fits in the dead zone we're at now will still be released on time. We'll be getting the gift pack KR got as well (pet/costume/mount, etc).

Overall seems like they're taking it seriously, I figured they wouldn't mess with honing rates yet, but the big thing to me is that they're planning to let the community catch up at their own pace instead of setting up more content only people spending money can realistically get to (without just...a ton of luck).

• Options
    hushhush Registered User regular
    I liked that entire read, I think their response is mostly appropriate and welcome, but I definitely do not agree that they released Argos too early - they just did not give us enough runway to accomplish the 1340 to 1370 grind in a reasonable manner. I want them to release content and release it quickly, I want parity between all the game versions, and I hope this doesn't necessarily stifle too much of their original plan to sort of zoom towards that.

This also sort of seals the deal for me - I was hoarding at 1355 just in case they were gonna drop a honing chance increase on us, but if they're just gonna go the route of increasing material gain in substantial ways, I will just gamble on those 15% and 10% chances like a total chump.

This is the future. This is what we built. This is what we wanted. It must have been. Because we all had the fucking choice, didn't we? It is only our money that allows commercial culture to flower. If we didn't want to live like this, we could have changed it at any time, by not fucking paying for it.

So let's celebrate by all going out and buying the same burger. -transmet
  • Options
    StupidStupid Newcastle, NSWRegistered User regular
    edited March 2022
    I'm still; mostly mystified that they didn't take a solid look at the content that they already have and arrange it into some kind of semblance of a playable game. As it is now, it is too haphazard and undirected for many (most?) people that are not already invested in the game from other markets.
    Orphane wrote: »
    Edit: before anyone reads this and goes "damn, that sounds super negative" I am very much still having fun with the game. There is a whole lot to do seeing as we have actual years of content to catch up to when it comes to islands, dailies, and rapport; playing alts is fun in and of itself. But i do think that gearing wall at 1370 is really strange and is going to be a turnoff for many people, and that very much seems like an own goal on the dev side of things if they already had it happen before but took no steps to prevent it again in global release.
    This is EXCATLY where I'm at! I find these sorts of things annoying but (at least for now) the game experience is fun enough and entertaining enough for me to just shake my head in dismay and keep playing. I look forward to the days when I'm able to enjoy the actual end-game content, but I'm not in any rush and I expect it will be the better part of a year before I get there. (And that's okay!)

Stupid on

26904.png
  • Options
    Kyanilis wrote: »
    https://www.playlostark.com/en-us/news/articles/amazongames-smilegate-rpg-message-from-the-team

Big post about a lot of things, the big takeaways are going to be increasing mats we can get through events, etc, to counteract honing taking awhile. Legion raids will essentially be delayed until they figure enough people are at that point in the game, and they say straight up that releasing Argos when they did was a mistake. The content that kind of fits in the dead zone we're at now will still be released on time. We'll be getting the gift pack KR got as well (pet/costume/mount, etc).

Overall seems like they're taking it seriously, I figured they wouldn't mess with honing rates yet, but the big thing to me is that they're planning to let the community catch up at their own pace instead of setting up more content only people spending money can realistically get to (without just...a ton of luck).
    We made a mistake releasing the March game update too quickly after launch. Data we analyzed alongside Smilegate RPG from their previous launches projected that a larger portion of players would have reached the level required to challenge Argos. However, we overlooked certain variables, such as players spending more time on horizontal content and the price of honing materials increasing due to bots and real-money transactions. These factors contributed to a scarcity of T3 honing materials.

Overlooking certain variables like failing to provide major sources of upgrade materials that the other releases had access to????? Brought to you by the team that can't fix a clock.

3DS Friend Code:
  • Options
    StationaryStationary Registered User regular
    edited March 2022
    All good stuff in that update, went ahead and spent what I had been stockpiling last night and got up to 1357, my weapon is 1370 already though so that's nice to not have to worry about

Stationary on
  • Options
    KwoaruKwoaru Confident Smirk Flawless Golden PecsRegistered User regular
    Did tooki island yesterday, wasnt in a group so I didn't really get any rewards

But holy crap I've never seen so many effects stacked up in one space

2x39jD4.jpg
  • Options
    A tip here, so the predictable result of allowing more people to buy those purple engraving books is that their market price is plummeting. So if you don't have an immediate need for the books you may want to immediately sell them on the market with plans to repurchase them from the market at some point in the future. They're dropping slower than I expected since I was dumb and assumed that I had already missed the boat when I picked up my original set of purple bags a few days ago, but you can still snag a few hundred gold per engraving bag at the moment.

3DS Friend Code:
  • Options
    schussschuss Registered User regular
    Yeah, @Stupid it makes more sense when you consider this is a mature game elsewhere and they've half assed the triggers to teach you the new things they added along the way as
    Kyanilis wrote: »

We made a mistake releasing the March game update too quickly after launch. Data we analyzed alongside Smilegate RPG from their previous launches projected that a larger portion of players would have reached the level required to challenge Argos. However, we overlooked certain variables, such as players spending more time on horizontal content and the price of honing materials increasing due to bots and real-money transactions. These factors contributed to a scarcity of T3 honing materials.

Overlooking certain variables like failing to provide major sources of upgrade materials that the other releases had access to????? Brought to you by the team that can't fix a clock.

It's clear they expect the economy to play a part in it, but that's been ruined by the amount of gold farming/botting/whaling going on, so the normal gold income isn't sufficient to plug the gap.

• Options
    Apparently we all received a compensation for the daylight savings timer problem: 3000 mario kart tokens. That may or may not have value to you.

3DS Friend Code:
  • Options
    AegisAegis Fear My Dance Overshot Toronto, Landed in OttawaRegistered User regular
    Start of the week: finally hit 250 and finished off Arthetine.
    Today: 453.33

Boy howdy did that ramp up fast the moment I was able to use all those freely provided tier 1 mats. Helps that all of the tier 1 gear and legendary accessories are cheaply available on the market.

We'll see how long this blog lasts
    Currently DMing: None :(
    Characters
    [5e] Dural Melairkyn - AC 18 | HP 40 | Melee +5/1d8+3 | Spell +4/DC 12
  • Options
    PiptheFairPiptheFair Frequently not in boats. Registered User regular
    they still have not fixed the clock

• Options
    LorekLorek Registered User regular
    Apparently we all received a compensation for the daylight savings timer problem: 3000 mario kart tokens. That may or may not have value to you.

Why wouldn't it? The shop resets each week, lots to buy today.