Options

[Phalla] GAME OVER!! MAFIA CONCEDED!! VILLAGE WON!!

• Options
    3cl1ps33cl1ps3 I will build a labyrinth to house the cheese Registered User regular
    I do think it's interesting how two people we've all agreed are suss are both going HAM on the guy maintaining the voting records the most accurately, though.

• Options
    discriderdiscrider Registered User regular
    MamaWolf wrote: »
    RIDDLE TIME

Everybody has me
    Yet I may be one of your fondest possessions
    If I leave for just a moment, you'll probably fret
    But once you lose me you'll never even know I was there

All riddles are optional. ALL ANSWERS TO THE RIDDLE ARE TO BE POSTED QUOTING THE RIDDLE ITSELF. ANSWERS NOT DOING SO WILL NOT COUNT. The first three people to post the CORRECT answer will be given the opportunity to receive a prize! You may only give ONE answer, so make sure you are positive about your reply! This is all based on the honor system, so please don't cheat and look up the answer!

Mind probably

• Options
    Locus wrote: »
    3cl1ps3 wrote: »
    Darkewolfe wrote: »
    I should definitely switch my vote since it's a pointless throwaway right now, but to Brody or Sir Fab? Hmm hmm hmm.

Yeah I'm struggling right now as well because this close to close it feels like damned if you do, damned if you don't. If the chosen person shows up green "oh you ensured their death, you sketchy." If they show up red "oh, late mafia hiding in the wagon."

I'm just going to make this known and then not move off of Brody. Not because I don't like the Fab wagon, but because I don't want to change my vote this late in the day.
    Italics mine.

Seems like a lot of effort to not vote for Sir Fab, 3cl1ps3. With regard to that last quote especially, I would like to again highlight a previous post from TehSpectre:

TehSpectre wrote: »
    Note: Sir Fab would also be an okay vote, imo. I'm just really sketched about the late premium wagon and him (Brody) and 38th being copy paste vote posts.

Yep.
    Always vote always.
    I switched off Sir Fab last night because that 3cl1ps3 post was super sketchy and 3cl1ps3 was also on Brody.
    And it was otherwise a vote between two inactives.

And now that Sir Fab has died red, 3cl1ps3 has to die.

.. and then I voted lots because Endless had made multiple votes at the beginning of the day, and I was wondering if they'd react if I beat their vote count.
    But I forgot they're not normally around at vote close to react to things.
    LostNinja wrote: »
    Last night seemed to cross off a lot of my suspect people with Wildcat, 38th, and Brody all seemingly being village now.

So I’m going to place a vote on Discrider whom I had been leaning village due to the RU blow up which didn’t seem very mafia like, however he seemed to be intentionally causing confusion immediately after Gizzy made the seer call.

No?
    I was confused by Gizzy's call:
    Gizzy wrote: »
    so I realize he’s currently winning the vote but we’ve seen some fast swings and there’s vote manip in the air. I need to break for the night and spend time with fam and can’t be monitoring things for the next hour sooooo this is a seer call for SirFab

It sounded like we needed to save Sir Fab.
    After I had just reasoned myself onto him.
    Which was when I started banging my head against the desk.

• Options
    DarkewolfeDarkewolfe Registered User regular
    I may not be able to get back on, so I'll throw at 3cl1ps3 one more time, because I really feel like you're hiding behind "I make the sheet."

As to my defense, I was the last vote for Sir Fab yesterday after a seer call, but I switched to Sir Fab FROM a different mafia member I was pretty convinced on. So, I don't really think you can say, "Well, you switched votes last minute" is suspicious, I switched from one mafioso suspect to a confirmed one in order to make sure the mafia didn't pile folks onto a villager to defend Sir Fab.

What is this I don't even.
  • Options
    3cl1ps33cl1ps3 I will build a labyrinth to house the cheese Registered User regular
    I mean you've been trying to wagon me literally from day 1 before I had even voted, Darke. It's hard to buy that your argument has anything to do with my play when you've just been grudging me the entire game.

• Options
    discrider wrote: »
    MamaWolf wrote: »
    RIDDLE TIME

Everybody has me
    Yet I may be one of your fondest possessions
    If I leave for just a moment, you'll probably fret
    But once you lose me you'll never even know I was there

All riddles are optional. ALL ANSWERS TO THE RIDDLE ARE TO BE POSTED QUOTING THE RIDDLE ITSELF. ANSWERS NOT DOING SO WILL NOT COUNT. The first three people to post the CORRECT answer will be given the opportunity to receive a prize! You may only give ONE answer, so make sure you are positive about your reply! This is all based on the honor system, so please don't cheat and look up the answer!

Mind probably

Fingers crossed everyone else is wrong.
    Also thought about memories, but mind seemed to fit better.

• Options
    BrodyBrody The Watch The First ShoreRegistered User regular
    Darkwolfe, I guess. Eclipse has been sus, but they've also put a ton of work into that spreadsheet. But then the spreadsheet could be a great cover for a mafia as well.

"I will write your name in the ruin of them. I will paint you across history in the color of their blood."

The Monster Baru Cormorant - Seth Dickinson

Steam: Korvalain
  • Options
    PhyphorPhyphor Building Planet Busters Tasting FruitRegistered User regular
    I can also get behind darke. Avoided the wagon yesterday until after the seer call, and I think fab's & spectre's votes have convinced me lucedes is village

• Options
    Just to clear something up because it's been said a number of times, I spreadsheet because it's a tool that improves the game for everyone and I do it whether I'm village or mafia (I didn't for the F Zero game because I was in the midst of my sister's wedding and didn't have time). It is not something I would spend the time and effort on just for cover.

• Options
    3cl1ps3 wrote: »
    Just to clear something up because it's been said a number of times, I spreadsheet because it's a tool that improves the game for everyone and I do it whether I'm village or mafia (I didn't for the F Zero game because I was in the midst of my sister's wedding and didn't have time). It is not something I would spend the time and effort on just for cover.

I mean, I wasn't suggesting it was only cover. I haven't played in a while, so I hadn't seen you do it before, but I assumed it was still something you had been doing for a while, since it wasn't really remarked upon. But conspicuous absence would be a bit of a tell, even if doing it itself wasn't a cover.

"I will write your name in the ruin of them. I will paint you across history in the color of their blood."

• Options
    WildcatWildcat Registered User regular
    just what I expect a mafioso to say

• Options
    MamaWolfMamaWolf The wolf pack guides all to safetyRegistered User regular
    Been another hectic night. Vote close will still be at 11PM, but may be later in posting narration

"May the moon watch over you and keep you safe through the night, 'till the morning comes and MamaWolf can protect you through the day"
  • Options
    GizzyGizzy i am a cat PhoenixRegistered User regular
    Howdy folks - since it’s Friday night figured a little earlier news is better.

I will try to be less confusing with my wording.

Darkwolfe has been seered as village

I’d rather observe and not direct where to move the vote. I’m not going to have a mafia call tonight.

Switch Animal Crossing Friend Code: SW-5107-9276-1030
    Island Name: Felinefine
  • Options
    AustinP0027AustinP0027 Registered User regular
    If not Darkewolfe, then Discrider I guess.

Keeping to Locus's shortened list, Disc's jumps yesterday felt different than his normal churn. More a flail of not wanting to vote for mafia partner

• Options
    Um... 3clips3?

• Options
    38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    .. phyphor tell me your thoughts or something

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• Options
    edited September 2021
    If not Darkewolfe, then Discrider I guess.

Keeping to Locus's shortened list, Disc's jumps yesterday felt different than his normal churn. More a flail of not wanting to vote for mafia partner

For what it's worth, I gave Gizzy and Austin my rationale for voting 3cl1ps3/Sir Fab last night, when I made my vote.
    And the poking of Endless with the pre-seer call voting.

discrider on
  • Options
    I figured it might draw people like LostNinja out (now voting for me because I got confused over a confusing post) if I dropped a vote without a reason, and gave the reason to the netheads.

• Options
    edited September 2021
    3cl1ps3 is tempting, given their rampart smirching of my good name in previous nights.

Crocodile facts!

1. Crocodiles have the most sophisticated heart in the animal kingdom, and actively change the destination of blood that flows through it depending on requirements.

2. Crocodiles can go through 4,000 teeth over a lifetime. They have between 60-110 teeth. When a crocodile loses a tooth, there is a small replacement already on standby and they are able to replace each of their 80 teeth up to 50 times over their lifespan.

3. An easy way to tell the difference between a crocodile and an alligator, is when a crocodile closes it’s mouth, all teeth are visible – as the upper and lower jaw are the same width, whereas an alligator possesses small depressions in the upper jaw for the lower teeth, meaning they are not visible when their mouth is shut.

Wildcat on
  • Options
    Yeah, you know what? 3cl1ps3 has been trying all kinds of ways to get attention focused on me, so let's return the favour.

• Options
    LostNinjaLostNinja Registered User regular
    3cl1ps3 just to give some more room between them and the confirmed villager.

• Options
    Apologies if this turns out to be a bad vote 3clipse

• Options
    jesus christ, step away for a couple hours to watch a movie with my wife and Gizzy chooses that moment to "confirm" a "villager" with a "seer call" for the second day in a row (hmm)

maybe don't kill a villager? please? anyone?

• Options
    Uh why the quotes? This response makes me feel more ok about this

• Options
    I mean...you don't think it's weird to exactly have seer calls for two people two days in a row, one of them just in time to save Darke while he's ahead in the vote, with 3 specials dead?

I dunno just seems like a really good mafia gambit to "seer call" Sir Fab and then make "confirmed villager" calls for the rest of the game to kill other villagers since you're viewed as very confirmed.

• Options
    AustinP0027AustinP0027 Registered User regular
    That's, uh, quite the stretch given the call yesterday took out one mafia and 38th said Gizzy suggested the other mafia for the prize Vig target.

3cl1ps3

• Options
    I dunno man I just feel like I've been trying hard for the village this game and now I'm getting owned because of an 11th hour supposed seer call on a Friday night.

Sucks.

• Options
    VOTE CLOSED!! DAY 5 HAS ENDED!!

"May the moon watch over you and keep you safe through the night, 'till the morning comes and MamaWolf can protect you through the day"
  • Options
    I used a vote immunity prize but dang y'all.

If we have more seer calls can we get them now so that we aren't just murking villagers because there's no other option?

• Options
    I mean until the numbers reach a certain balance no it would be unwise to announce everyone who’s been seered. That would for sure give the mafia a better clue on where to aim for specials.

• Options
    frankly I'm lowkey surprised we have specials left after 3 of them have died.

• Options
    last two games we had like, 1-2 specials per game in the village :D

• Options
    Day Six, Something DIfferent in the Mix!

Interesting results I should say,
    Makes me happy I started this game!
    Everything changes day by day,
    Not everything is exactly the same!

The village’s victim was blocked tonight,
    Much thought and discussion was applied!
    Avoiding the vote, well that’s just not right,
    Ah well, at least they tried!

My minions are still out and about,
    Looking to even the score!
    Soon enough the village’ll shout,
    Because 38thDoe’s no more!

Tis the weekend up ahead I see,
    So relax and have some fun!
    While you post you must listen to me,
    This is the next challenge to be done:

Today’s Challenge: Players must have a wonderful and relaxing weekend! NO CHALLENGE FOR DAY 6!

YAY EVERYONE VOTED!!

WARNING @Phyphor for failure to do daily challenge!

Eliminated Players:
    38thDoe- Minion’s Murder

• Options
    Oh wait
    Does that mean I die

• Options
    ALL PMS HAVE BEEN SENT OUT!! DAY 6 HAS BEGUN!! LET ME KNOW IF YOU FEEL YOU SHOULD HAVE RECEIVED A PM!! ALSO CURIOUS, WOULD MONDAY CLOSING(POSTING RIDDLE UP MONDAY INSTEAD OF SUNDAY) BE BETTER FOR PEOPLE OR LEAVE IT SUNDAY?

• Options
    Guess not

• Options
    I have no strong preference on closing time as long as it's not Saturday since I'll be out of the house most of the day!

• Options
    Tuesday/Monday closing tends to suit more people.

• Options
    Some peace of mind over the long weekend - the seer is still in play.

I’m not sure what premiums role was - I am assuming busdriver.

• Options
    3cl1ps3