Options

Webcrumlics, Webicomis, [Webcomics], you name 'em, we got 'em

12467100

Posts

  • Options
    RoyceSraphimRoyceSraphim Registered User regular
    knitdan wrote: »
    In today’s Alfie,

    zn7yg8zdrs72.jpeg

    Its funny to see her actively try to get what she wants with this ability

  • Options
    DisruptedCapitalistDisruptedCapitalist I swear! Registered User regular
    klemming wrote: »

    As usual, Cvet is awesome

    "Simple, real stupidity beats artificial intelligence every time." -Mustrum Ridcully in Terry Pratchett's Hogfather p. 142 (HarperPrism 1996)
  • Options
    klemmingklemming Registered User regular
    I've only read Atomic Robo in spurts over the years, so maybe it's always this amazing mash up of BPRD and super heroics, but I don't understand how one could read the latest update there and say it's disappointingly predictable

    What if you say it in a sarcastic tone?
    Like calling the desperate sex-obsessed lesbian in DoA a professional editor?

    Nobody remembers the singer. The song remains.
  • Options
    klemmingklemming Registered User regular
    0queky93zl0f.png
    SMBC

    It me.

    Nobody remembers the singer. The song remains.
  • Options
    BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User, Moderator mod
    klemming wrote: »
    0queky93zl0f.png
    SMBC

    It me.

    I have never been more called out holy shit
    This SMBC has DRAGGED MY ASS

    BahamutZERO.gif
  • Options
    Der Waffle MousDer Waffle Mous Blame this on the misfortune of your birth. New Yark, New Yark.Registered User regular
    klemming wrote: »

    Kinda just segues into that one post apocalyptic strip by someone who used to post here I think. Where hannelores dessicated corpse is being wired to the matrix.

    Steam PSN: DerWaffleMous Origin: DerWaffleMous Bnet: DerWaffle#1682
  • Options
    BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User, Moderator mod
    That was a one-off comic by @Personface I believe

    BahamutZERO.gif
  • Options
    RoyceSraphimRoyceSraphim Registered User regular
    Spinnerrette is in the middle of a charity roller derby, with evil spinnerrette being temptes back into villainy by another villain, who actually has a good justificstion for being villainous

  • Options
    Munkus BeaverMunkus Beaver You don't have to attend every argument you are invited to. Philosophy: Stoicism. Politics: Democratic SocialistRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    klemming wrote: »

    As usual, Cvet is awesome

    But absolutely not a gossip.

    Humor can be dissected as a frog can, but dies in the process.
  • Options
    darunia106darunia106 J-bob in games Death MountainRegistered User regular
    Four new pages of Tiger, Tiger!

    f8w11sbll9gv.jpg

    NSFW due to nudity.

    pHWHd2G.jpg
  • Options
    BaidolBaidol I will hold him off Escape while you canRegistered User regular
    edited October 2021
    There is a rapid egress in today's Tigress Queen that I am not linking because it could be considered NSFW due to naked chiseled physiques.

    g4Z05c1.png

    In today's Tiger, Tiger, after some NSFW cuddling in previous updates, Remy is forced to reckon with what he wants.

    nxp4aPM.jpg

    In today's Widdershins, there is more reflection on role models.

    EtQjJ4d.png

    In today's Vattu, she is ready.

    xfBNT4d.png

    Baidol on
    Steam Overwatch: Baidol#1957
  • Options
    GvzbgulGvzbgul Registered User regular
    Atomic Robo is definitely predictable in the sense of "there's an A plot and B plot and you know that the B plot is going to intersect and solve the A plot". It's a meta predictability? Kinda like when you know the famous guest actor in a detective show is the murderer. Or when you're halfway through a horror movie and they've beaten the monster. But if you're not paying attention to structure or the meta details and just going with the story you'd never notice.

  • Options
    BroloBrolo Broseidon Lord of the BroceanRegistered User regular
    edited October 2021
    Baidol wrote: »

    In today's Vattu, she is ready.

    xfBNT4d.png

    https://youtube.com/watch?v=-M3ElVmXOKw

    Brolo on
  • Options
    XaquinXaquin Right behind you!Registered User regular
    right in the jaggahog!

  • Options
    Munkus BeaverMunkus Beaver You don't have to attend every argument you are invited to. Philosophy: Stoicism. Politics: Democratic SocialistRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Really hope solomon checked to see if Jagganoth has a combo breaker available.

    Cause he's spending that meter and I don't think he's gonna finish his plate.

    Humor can be dissected as a frog can, but dies in the process.
  • Options
    Quantum TigerQuantum Tiger Registered User regular
    One of those panels was so fucking manga that my eyes automatically read it right to left and my brain broke trying to figure out what the fuck

    IMMORTALS SLAYER OF TEMPLE ART FORBIDDEN

    meant

  • Options
    Munkus BeaverMunkus Beaver You don't have to attend every argument you are invited to. Philosophy: Stoicism. Politics: Democratic SocialistRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    One of those panels was so fucking manga that my eyes automatically read it right to left and my brain broke trying to figure out what the fuck

    IMMORTALS SLAYER OF TEMPLE ART FORBIDDEN

    meant

    Same.

    Fuckin same.

    Humor can be dissected as a frog can, but dies in the process.
  • Options
    MvrckMvrck Dwarven MountainhomeRegistered User regular
    So uh, what happens with the giant gaping hole in reality now.

  • Options
    XaquinXaquin Right behind you!Registered User regular
  • Options
    Dark Raven XDark Raven X Laugh hard, run fast, be kindRegistered User regular
    One of those panels was so fucking manga that my eyes automatically read it right to left and my brain broke trying to figure out what the fuck

    IMMORTALS SLAYER OF TEMPLE ART FORBIDDEN

    meant

    Ahem, it's the FORIBBDEN technique

    Oh brilliant
  • Options
    Quantum TigerQuantum Tiger Registered User regular
    One of those panels was so fucking manga that my eyes automatically read it right to left and my brain broke trying to figure out what the fuck

    IMMORTALS SLAYER OF TEMPLE ART FORBIDDEN

    meant

    Ahem, it's the FORIBBDEN technique

    Oh my god

  • Options
    MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    Mvrck wrote: »
    So uh, what happens with the giant gaping hole in reality now.

    Punch it harder

  • Options
    BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User, Moderator mod
    edited October 2021
    One of those panels was so fucking manga that my eyes automatically read it right to left and my brain broke trying to figure out what the fuck

    IMMORTALS SLAYER OF TEMPLE ART FORBIDDEN

    meant

    I did the same thing haha
    did Solomon punch him into a different dimension? That might be his last ditch effort, pushing the fight out of his people's universe before he burns out.

    BahamutZERO on
    BahamutZERO.gif
  • Options
    GvzbgulGvzbgul Registered User regular
    We've seen Mammon's world, Solomon David's world, sort of Jagganoth's world, Mottom's world and Incubus's world. So that leaves Jadis or Gog-Agog. Or Earth!

  • Options
    Kane Red RobeKane Red Robe Master of Magic ArcanusRegistered User regular
    So that old lady just got vaporized huh?

  • Options
    KwoaruKwoaru Confident Smirk Flawless Golden PecsRegistered User regular
    So that old lady just got vaporized huh?

    You mean that old criminal? Yeah probably

    2x39jD4.jpg
  • Options
    JedocJedoc In the scuppers with the staggers and jagsRegistered User regular
    7dnatnlwdrdr.png

    GDdCWMm.jpg
  • Options
    PsykomaPsykoma Registered User regular
    klemming wrote: »

    Kinda just segues into that one post apocalyptic strip by someone who used to post here I think. Where hannelores dessicated corpse is being wired to the matrix.

    You mean ctrl-alt-del?

  • Options
    JragghenJragghen Registered User regular
    Gvzbgul wrote: »
    We've seen Mammon's world, Solomon David's world, sort of Jagganoth's world, Mottom's world and Incubus's world. So that leaves Jadis or Gog-Agog. Or Earth!

    I see Mayan temples and a naked dude so I'm going with "the Caravan Palace "Miracle" music video".

  • Options
    BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User, Moderator mod
    I have to imagine Gog-Agog's universe is just Worm

    BahamutZERO.gif
  • Options
    Munkus BeaverMunkus Beaver You don't have to attend every argument you are invited to. Philosophy: Stoicism. Politics: Democratic SocialistRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Gogagog’s worlds are wormed but may not be worm

    Humor can be dissected as a frog can, but dies in the process.
  • Options
    DarmakDarmak RAGE vympyvvhyc vyctyvyRegistered User regular
    Just right in the fucking balls

    JtgVX0H.png
  • Options
    Magus`Magus` The fun has been DOUBLED! Registered User regular
    Lalabox wrote: »

    And he waited to use this because..?

    I assume it's probably a suicide attack.

  • Options
    Munkus BeaverMunkus Beaver You don't have to attend every argument you are invited to. Philosophy: Stoicism. Politics: Democratic SocialistRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Magus` wrote: »
    Lalabox wrote: »

    And he waited to use this because..?

    I assume it's probably a suicide attack.
    It turns the body into a furnace.

    It’s a forbidden anime as hell attack.

    Salami Doug is dead, he’s trying to take the Jaggahog with him.

    Humor can be dissected as a frog can, but dies in the process.
  • Options
    JavenJaven Registered User regular
    he didn't even punch

    that's a finger jab baby

  • Options
    RoyceSraphimRoyceSraphim Registered User regular
    David Barak is a turbo nerd as in this week's grrlpower, he used 2001: a space odessy as a background for another exposition dump by dabbler

    Also, yay racist sydney

  • Options
    DisruptedCapitalistDisruptedCapitalist I swear! Registered User regular
    Didn't Abbadon promise a 3 page update?

    "Simple, real stupidity beats artificial intelligence every time." -Mustrum Ridcully in Terry Pratchett's Hogfather p. 142 (HarperPrism 1996)
  • Options
    SegSeg Registered User regular
    Well that was 4 pages so I think we got the promised 3 pages.

This discussion has been closed.