As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

This time, we’ve got him [Trump’s Top Secret Docs]

• Options
    Metzger MeisterMetzger Meister It Gets Worse before it gets any better.Registered User regular
    I really, really want Trump's kids fingerprints to turn up on those documents. There's no way they're not in on the grift.

• Options
    PinfeldorfPinfeldorf Yeah ZestRegistered User regular
    Except for Barron. I think he deserves a chance to get the fuck away from the cesspool that is his family.

• Options
    discriderdiscrider Registered User regular
    Juggernut wrote: »
    cursedking wrote: »
    I may have missed something but given that they’ve listed the contents of the files they found, I think they would have mentioned if it was nuclear related.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/2022/08/11/garland-trump-mar-a-lago/
    Classified documents relating to nuclear weapons were among the items FBI agents sought in a search of former president Donald Trump’s Florida residence on Monday, according to people familiar with the investigation.

While we don't know for sure what was in those documents, we do know that they took Sensitive Compartmented Information, Highly Classified Secret Squirrel intel out of there. So even if the nuke stuff is minor there's the possibility of all sorts of National Security related shit being fucked.

I mean, they also illegally uploaded unrelated things to a code word server during his presidency, to hide the info.
    I'm not sure if that would be the same as SCI stuff though.

• Options
    JedocJedoc In the scuppers with the staggers and jagsRegistered User regular
    Saw "Oklahoma City" trending on Twitter and said "Oh no!" out loud, because that hasn't been a good thing since that year we had a decent basketball team.

Good news! It's just people comparing thousands of current violent threats against the FBI to the worst-ever act of domestic terrorism on American soil, carried out by an anti-government extremist who had beef with the FBI. It's everybody's problem!

GDdCWMm.jpg
  • Options
    PeenPeen Registered User regular
    Pinfeldorf wrote: »
    Except for Barron. I think he deserves a chance to get the fuck away from the cesspool that is his family.

I think it's safe to assume that when we say "trump's kids" we mean his adult children, and also the phrase "adult son/s" is the only thing I miss from his presidency.

• Options
    BrainleechBrainleech 機知に富んだコメントはここにあります Registered User regular
    Of the documents he had I still find the fact he had Roger Stone's plea agreement is equivalent to someone saying I have your soul

• Options
    Beef AvengerBeef Avenger Registered User regular
    Steam ID
    PSN: Robo_Wizard1
  • Options
    Styrofoam SammichStyrofoam Sammich WANT. normal (not weird)Registered User regular
    Keep adding parties until we attain H Y P E R C U B E

wq09t4opzrlc.jpg
  • Options
    If I had done just a little bit more scrolling first I could have seen that Adam Johnson already made this joke, but hey that's good company to be in

Steam ID
  • Options
    Styrofoam SammichStyrofoam Sammich WANT. normal (not weird)Registered User regular
    Help, I started another political party and now a weird guy in a leather dress says he has sights to show me???

wq09t4opzrlc.jpg
  • Options
    TallahasseerielTallahasseeriel Registered User regular
    I don't want to do geometry homework on who to vote for I just want people to have human rights

• Options
    I don't want to do geometry homework on who to vote for I just want people to have human rights

that's already way too much policy for the Forward Party

Steam ID
  • Options
    TallahasseerielTallahasseeriel Registered User regular

that's already way too much policy for the Forward Party

Policy?

Who needs it!

We've got graphics

• Options
    BlackDragon480BlackDragon480 Bluster Kerfuffle Master of Windy ImportRegistered User regular
    Help, I started another political party and now a weird guy in a leather dress says he has sights to show me???

He ain't wrong.

No matter where you go...there you are.
    ~ Buckaroo Banzai
  • Options
    DepressperadoDepressperado I just wanted to see you laughing in the pizza rainRegistered User regular
    there's a universe where the Wyld Stallyns were a real band and life is pretty fuckin' cool there, I bet.

• Options
    Doctor DetroitDoctor Detroit Registered User regular
    So it’s still Left or Right, but adding a third party means they just stand on top of it.

• Options
    Dark Raven XDark Raven X Laugh hard, run fast, be kindRegistered User regular
    So it’s still Left or Right, but adding a third party means they just stand on top of it.

No no, that would be ridiculous!

This new third party goes underneath the other two.

Oh brilliant
  • Options
    BlackDragon480BlackDragon480 Bluster Kerfuffle Master of Windy ImportRegistered User regular

He ain't wrong.

*thinks for a bit*

Hmm, WWI vet becomes a demigod of a dimension of pain...is timspork Pinhead?!

~ Buckaroo Banzai
  • Options
    there's a universe where the Wyld Stallyns were a real band and life is pretty fuckin' cool there, I bet.

Many bowling averages are way up, many golf scores are way down.

No data currently available on excellent waterslides.

~ Buckaroo Banzai
  • Options
    MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular

No no, that would be ridiculous!

This new third party goes underneath the other two.

The Mole Party will not stand for this directional libel

• Options
    OdinOdin Registered User regular

I've seen that anime, it's pretty good

• Options
    DouglasDangerDouglasDanger PennsylvaniaRegistered User regular
    NBC News: Rudy Giuliani to testify before grand jury Wednesday in Georgia election interference investigation.
    https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2020-election/rudy-giuliani-testify-grand-jury-wednesday-georgia-election-interferen-rcna43473

Rudy is going to take the stand, so that will be amusing, if nothing else

• Options
    PinfeldorfPinfeldorf Yeah ZestRegistered User regular
    My guess is a lot of pleading the fifth is going to happen.

• Options
    ShadowfireShadowfire Vermont, in the middle of nowhereRegistered User regular
    And a lot of spray on hair will drip.

WiiU: Windrunner ; Guild Wars 2: Shadowfire.3940 ; PSN: Bradcopter
  • Options
    3cl1ps33cl1ps3 I will build a labyrinth to house the cheese Registered User regular
    Pleading the fifth here is only funny because of how shitty Trump et al were about others doing it.

You should pretty much always plead the fifth unless your personal attorney advises you otherwise.

• Options
    DepressperadoDepressperado I just wanted to see you laughing in the pizza rainRegistered User regular
    oh my god I hope this is an absolute catastrophe for him.

• Options
    DedwrekkaDedwrekka Metal Hell adjacentRegistered User regular
    3cl1ps3 wrote: »
    Pleading the fifth here is only funny because of how shitty Trump et al were about others doing it.

You should pretty much always plead the fifth unless your personal attorney advises you otherwise.

Sure, but the prosecutor isn't relying on their personal testimony to prove the case, and despite the fact that the jury is supposed to disregard it, pleading the fifth makes you look guilty.

• Options
    DarmakDarmak RAGE vympyvvhyc vyctyvyRegistered User regular
    oh my god I hope this is an absolute catastrophe for him.

I think that's guaranteed

JtgVX0H.png
  • Options
    CelloCello Registered User regular

So a funny thing about Canadian equivalents to the MAGA chuds (Freedom Convoyers, who are effectively sovereign citizen antivaxxers who are even more influenced by Facebook than usual) is that they also don't have any level of comprehension of like, the differences between Canadian and American law, because a lot of what informs their worldview is a mishmash of the conspiracy bullshit that originates in the US and our own local variants

Which means that when more than a few of them have been called to testify in court, they of course have tried to plead the fifth

There is no Fifth Amendment in Canada

(Several were very upset during the arrests of the occupation in February that they also did not get read their Miranda Rights)

Steam
    3DS Friend Code: 0216-0898-6512
    Switch Friend Code: SW-7437-1538-7786
  • Options
    Centipede DamascusCentipede Damascus Registered User regular
    Cello wrote: »

So a funny thing about Canadian equivalents to the MAGA chuds (Freedom Convoyers, who are effectively sovereign citizen antivaxxers who are even more influenced by Facebook than usual) is that they also don't have any level of comprehension of like, the differences between Canadian and American law, because a lot of what informs their worldview is a mishmash of the conspiracy bullshit that originates in the US and our own local variants

And then there's the ones that follow a random woman who declared herself Queen of Canada that got themselves arrested trying to arrest cops for enforcing Covid restrictions the other day.

https://kawarthanow.com/2022/08/14/two-men-face-charges-after-romana-didulo-followers-try-to-arrest-peterborough-police-officers/

• Options
    FencingsaxFencingsax It is difficult to get a man to understand, when his salary depends upon his not understanding GNU Terry PratchettRegistered User regular
    The Tom Lehrer song "we'll all go together when we go" comes to mind.

• Options
    edited August 2022
    (note the we do have a right to remain silent in Canada, covered by Section 7 of our Charter of Rights and Freedoms. Though it does work a bit different than the US. Not that any Freedom Chuds would know that)

Beef Avenger on
    Steam ID
  • Options
    (note the we do have a right to remain silent in Canada, covered by Section 7 of our Charter of Rights and Freedoms. Not that any Freedom Chuds would know that)

Do the flags in your court rooms have a fringe on them?

wq09t4opzrlc.jpg
  • Options
    Cello wrote: »

Which means that when more than a few of them have been called to testify in court, they of course have tried to plead the fifth

There is no Fifth Amendment in Canada

(Several were very upset during the arrests of the occupation in February that they also did not get read their Miranda Rights)

Good news, the cops over here don't have to read people their Miranda Rights anymore

No wait that's bad news

• Options
    (note the we do have a right to remain silent in Canada, covered by Section 7 of our Charter of Rights and Freedoms. Not that any Freedom Chuds would know that)

LEURFwG.jpg

Computer... ENHANCE!

WfQtRd4.jpg

oh shit

(also our supreme court look like santa clauses)

Steam ID
  • Options
    Or his elves

• Options
    The Cow KingThe Cow King a island Registered User regular
    edited August 2022
    We still use the British coat of arms weird

Even kicked the scots out for the french

The Cow King on
    icGJy2C.png
  • Options

Do the flags in your court rooms have a fringe on them

LEURFwG.jpg

Computer... ENHANCE!

WfQtRd4.jpg

oh shit

(also our supreme court look like santa clauses)

Fake court fake judges mr cia the people of Canada yearn for freedom

wq09t4opzrlc.jpg