Options

[chat] about public transport

• Options
    DrezDrez Registered User regular
    I thought we were going to salvage it but not now.

Switch: SW-7690-2320-9238Steam/PSN/Xbox: Drezdar
  • Options
    HerrCronHerrCron It that wickedly supports taxation Registered User regular
    edited January 23
    Organichu wrote: »
    Hmm I only now thought to google it, the night before. But the internet tells me that my failure to try and apprehend at least a few common phrases before going to Montreal makes me a boorish, self centered American

Weep

Ppffffff, I wouldn't worry.
    I've been living here for ages and I don't have a lick of French, and it's fine. Montreal is as bilingual as fuck.

Online 'discourse' about Montreal, Quebec, and the whole French/English thing is goddamn demented.

HerrCron on
    sig.gif
  • Options
    tinwhiskerstinwhiskers Registered User regular
    edited January 23
    Tav wrote: »
    it’s wild seeing a comedian who used to post on r/standup like 8 years ago be on Netflix

New true crime or cult doc?

tinwhiskers on
    6ylyzxlir2dz.png
  • Options
    WeaverWeaver Who are you? What do you want?Registered User regular
    Today was annoying and took too long.

• Options
    zagdrobzagdrob Registered User regular
    wazilla wrote: »
    I don't think I've gone more than 2 weeks without working since I was.... 16?

I did three weeks of full vacation once, it was full of planned tasks and things getting done around the house and was incredible.

I've gotta say since COVID working from home I can't even imagine having to work but a better situation. If you offered me six months or a year of full clean no work but had to go back in the office at the end of it I'd nope right out.

• Options
    OrcaOrca Also known as Espressosaurus WrexRegistered User regular
    Drez wrote: »
    I thought we were going to salvage it but not now.

:(

• Options
    wazillawazilla Having a late dinner Registered User regular
    also speaking of work I'm furious I was on the phone until after the thai place stops taking orders I've been looking forward to that pad thai since I got off work u sunnova-

Psn:wazukki
  • Options
    A Kobold's KoboldA Kobold's Kobold He/Him MississippiRegistered User regular
    Thinking about visiting DC next Cherry Blossom Festival? I’ve been to DC before, visited the Smithsonian, but I haven’t been in years, and I certainly haven’t been in the spring. But maybe I should visit somewhere else that I haven’t been to before? IDK.

Switch Friend Code: SW-3011-6091-2364
  • Options
    KrathoonKrathoon Registered User regular
    Anyone know how to get to Customer Service for Everquest 2 when you forgot the answer to your security question?

They don't have a phone number and you have to login to use customer service.

I have never seen such bullshit. Blizzard handles this way better.

• Options
    TuminTumin Registered User regular
    Krathoon wrote: »
    Anyone know how to get to Customer Service for Everquest 2 when you forgot the answer to your security question?

chanus has them on speed dial probably

• Options
    KanaKana Registered User regular

Everquest 2 is so old at this point I assume that you just call a guy who knows a guy and he'll get you in touch with Mikey who'll fix you right up

A trap is for fish: when you've got the fish, you can forget the trap. A snare is for rabbits: when you've got the rabbit, you can forget the snare. Words are for meaning: when you've got the meaning, you can forget the words.
  • Options
    Tumin wrote: »

Kana wrote: »

Everquest 2 is so old at this point I assume that you just call a guy who knows a guy and he'll get you in touch with Mikey who'll fix you right up

That was about where I was going.

There is one person who can solve this for you, the trick is finding who they are and getting them to reset your account.

• Options
    QuidQuid Definitely not a banana Registered User regular
    I'm pretty happy with this

3dE2doMh.png

• Options
    VanguardVanguard But now the dream is over. And the insect is awake.Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    Everything okay Quid

• Options
    DoodmannDoodmann Registered User regular
    He's retiring this is a celebratory text.

Whippy wrote: »
    nope nope nope nope abort abort talk about anime
    I like to ART
  • Options
    Vanguard wrote: »
    Everything okay Quid

Did you read the text? That's about perfect for someone a <short but indeterminate time> before retirement.

• Options
    AlexandierAlexandier Registered User regular
    When you can't respond with MichaelscottNo.gif you have to be clear.

• Options
    I ordered a fancy pizza. It's not here yet but I ordered it.

• Options
    I really don't want to lose my Everquest 2 shit. I think I had stuff from the collector's edition.

I may say screw it and play ESO. They had that new expansion. Also, Morrowind.

• Options
    credeikicredeiki Registered User regular
    Thinking about visiting DC next Cherry Blossom Festival? I’ve been to DC before, visited the Smithsonian, but I haven’t been in years, and I certainly haven’t been in the spring. But maybe I should visit somewhere else that I haven’t been to before? IDK.

we'll take you out to dinner if you come up!

The cherry blossoms really are nice, too, if you hit the city at the right time. It's a good tradition!

Steam, LoL: credeiki
  • Options
    Although knowing recruiters they probably are going to act like the 'fuck off forever and ever' in as clear and eloquent as it can be response was unclear so surely Quid wants to sign back up.

• Options
    edited January 23
    Edit: Whoops!

Quid on
  • Options
    It is absurdly easy to get back in WoW. Barely an inconvenience.

• Options
    We've militarized a pig

Mecha wings and everything

You ready to get back in?

• Options
    You should see this porker in a T-38! It's hilarious.

So you coming in to sign on Monday? I can come over tonight with the paperwork if you are that ready Quid.

• Options
    MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    credeiki wrote: »

we'll take you out to dinner if you come up!

The cherry blossoms really are nice, too, if you hit the city at the right time. It's a good tradition!

Its one of the best things about living here.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    We've militarized a pig

Do you take me for a fool? I wrote portal into this dimension for this specific reason.

• Options
    Quid wrote: »
    We've militarized a pig

Do you take me for a fool? I wrote portal into this dimension for this specific reason.

Oh we're about to crack the hellmouth don't you worry

Got it all figured out

Infinite clean energy is the future

• Options
    I also got a nice air fryer from Costco. Gonna roast some garlic.

• Options
    *F-18 catapults off deck directly into the sea* With god as my witness I thought that pig was flight certified.

• Options
    HappylilElfHappylilElf Registered User regular
    Vanguard wrote: »
    Everything okay Quid

Now this might be crazy talk but I think he's looking forward to being out of the Navy and also never looking back

That or contemplating summoning Nyarlathotep

• Options
    We've militarized a pig

Got it all figured out

THEY

OPEN A PORTAL

TO HERE

You can't do this for them, Tumin! The language is very clear on the pig flight circumstances.

• Options
    MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    Quid you have hit your 20. There is 0 reason to retain to the reserves.

Go enjoy your retirement being a dude in a van driving across the country on the government's dime.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    edited January 23
    We've militarized a pig

Got it all figured out

THEY

OPEN A PORTAL

TO HERE

You can't do this for them, Tumin! The language is very clear on the pig flight circumstances.

The alien pig (Ed: It is very unclear why there are alien pigs, like, are these just the pigs? Author: No it's the aliens from the pig universe, but they're like...alien pigs...like not the normal alien pigs but MORE alien, anyway, they followed them here) mothership is over the pig white house

Our pigs all got taken out by swine flu

Are you pig plane certified? You need to fly one more pork run

Tumin on
  • Options
    MichaelLCMichaelLC In what furnace was thy brain? ChicagoRegistered User regular
    edited January 23
    zagdrob wrote: »

Kana wrote: »

That was about where I was going.

There is one person who can solve this for you, the trick is finding who they are and getting them to reset your account.

You can try Mikey Neumann, but he'll probably just produce a 45 minute video on why EverQuest almost did not get a sequel and what a shame that would have been.

MichaelLC on
  • Options
    P10P10 An Idiot With Low IQ Registered User regular
    Chanus wrote: »
    ok Palworld is p cute and fun
    my bad

Shameful pursuits and utterly stupid opinions
  • Options
    Quid is going to retire and be the enlisted naval logistics version of reacher.

Traveling from Costco to Costo in his Outback, asking for price corrections on coffee makers and air fryers. Secure knowing he has medical coverage that never expires and he's never more than 39 hours away from seeing a doctor anywhere in the Continental US provided he can make his way to a VA facility.

• Options
    SanderJKSanderJK Crocodylus Pontifex Sinterklasicus Madrid, 3000 ADRegistered User regular
    EQ2 is maintained by a company that holds half a dozen old mmo's.
    You could try hitting them up on socials.
    You could also make an obvious alt and contact through that.

Steam: SanderJK Origin: SanderJK
  • Options
    HerrCronHerrCron It that wickedly supports taxation Registered User regular

The alien pig (Ed: It is very unclear why there are alien pigs, like, are these just the pigs? Author: No it's the aliens from the pig universe, but they're like...alien pigs...like not the normal alien pigs but MORE alien, anyway, they followed them here) mothership is over the pig white house

I've seen this episode of Dr. Who

sig.gif
  • Options
    SanderJK wrote: »
    EQ2 is maintained by a company that holds half a dozen old mmo's.
    You could try hitting them up on socials.
    You could also make an obvious alt and contact through that.

I am just amazed that they still do the security question crap. Of course people are going to forget.

Dungeon and Dragons Online let me contact customer support easily.

This discussion has been closed.