As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Taylor Swift and the Biden Campaign present: [Chat]

19495969798100»

• Options
    PotatoNinjaPotatoNinja Fake Gamer Goat Registered User regular
    AI art has its issues but I’m about as worried of it taking over the movie industry as a whole as I am worried about the Singularity

I think the legitimate concern is CEOs are stupid and will try, not that it will work.

Two goats enter, one car leaves
  • Options
    NecoNeco Worthless Garbage Registered User regular
    After careful consideration, I’ve decided that you’re all canceled.

• Options
    GimGim a tall glass of water Registered User regular
    The entertainment community will use this to gut the production and post-production communities that they've exploited with too much work and not enough pay/safe working conditions for decades.

But they can only get so cheap with something before people realize it's cheap schlock and only meant to cut corners in a really unsatisfying way. It'll probably displace way more people than labor would ever find comfortable, but we'll see just how deep this rabbit hole goes.

On the news/political side of things, I am terrified.

• Options
    AtomikaAtomika Live fast and get fucked or whatever Registered User regular
    I didn’t do shit

Those coffins burst on their own

• Options
    QuidQuid Definitely not a banana Registered User regular
    Tumin wrote: »
    Quid wrote: »
    Eddy wrote: »
    So many things are already going so wrong in so many directions

I mean I can't really think of a thing where it's going right

Quid's retiring. Let's all focus on that and the hallucinogens waiting for me back home.

What about those poor saps whonget a new commander

I've already, in front of all of them at once, smiled, given a double thumbs up, and said good luck.

• Options
    GethGeth Legion Perseus VeilRegistered User, Moderator, Penny Arcade Staff, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    This thread is no longer active, and will be recycled.
    On average, this thread was blasting along at warp 1.1

@Atomika will create the new thread
    @Atomika is backup

This discussion has been closed.