Options

Number[chat]

• Options
    AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    edited April 27
    oh yeah they really do revel in the premise.

Just the basic idea of talking about stratagems and in terms of Three Kingdoms battle tactics and language when what they're doing is using the smoke machine and messing with the furniture a bit at a music club, is great. I am most amused.

also the basic idea that all you need to apply the principles of leading the armies of Shu Han in the 260s to artist promotion and gig booking is for someone to spend an afternoon explaining smartphones to you.

excellent recommendation. It helps that nightlife and concerts and such are, well, something I've done a lot of. Sadly no people from about 2000 years ago just casually wiping the bar down after a shift. Yet.

especially since the pace of it is fast enough that I can finish a scene in between zonking out from a spell of whatever is happening to me or needing to beat a swift retreat to the toilet again.

Abdhyius on
    ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    AtomikaAtomika Live fast and get fucked or whatever Registered User regular
    JebusUD wrote: »
    Imagine being capable of continuing improvement.

I’m not, but that’s because I’m done, I finished, I won

• Options
    KrathoonKrathoon Registered User regular
    Heeey.
    I am heading back from vacation. Went to Disney World and Ft. Walton beach.

• Options
    You can go to therapy and achieve nothing though

You need the right therapist and also enough willpower and desire to change that you don't just continue in any bad behavior you discover, at the bare minimum

This ☝️

I feel like everyone needs to periodically have an honest friend or loved one go with them to a therapy session to evaluate how honest they’re actually being

I know someone from work who has gone to therapy for years and constantly talks about how healthy and awesome they are and, friends, this person is a wreck

• Options
    SummaryJudgmentSummaryJudgment Grab the hottest iron you can find, stride in the Tower’s front door Registered User regular
    edited April 27
    This joint does a solid bloody Mary

Good mix, no idea about the vodka, toothpick spear: celery stalk, strip of crispy bacon, pepperoccini, two green pimento olives

Graduation is today but I've snuck right into downtown and posted up at the bar at HopCat

Indycar Formula E is on, lots of kids in graduation dress, I washed my bike and polished the tires yesterday and it was threatening rain but then didn't, but I've still secured underground parking

SummaryJudgment on
    Some days Blue wonders why anyone ever bothered making numbers so small; other days she supposes even infinity needs to start somewhere.
  • Options
    An important thing to know is that you have to book GotG Cosmic Rewind at Epcot ahead of time on the app. I missed it. It was all booked for the day.

• Options
    I will watch Cosmic Rewind on YouTube.

• Options
    navgoosenavgoose Registered User regular
    Krathoon wrote: »
    An important thing to know is that you have to book GotG Cosmic Rewind at Epcot ahead of time on the app. I missed it. It was all booked for the day.

This reminds me of some of the national parks in Utah. Needed a scheduled time to enter park in advance.

We did not know this. Instead we were ready at the gate when it opened but before the booths were staffed.

• Options
    JebusUDJebusUD Adventure! Candy IslandRegistered User regular
    Atomika wrote: »

This is what peak performance looks like

and I wonder about my neighbors even though I don't have them
    but they're listening to every word I say
  • Options
    I did get on all the Star Wars rides at Hollywood Studios. They updated Star Tours. It now has
    Ashoka and the space whales.

• Options
    milskimilski Poyo! Registered User regular
    I just beat VSCS-II, and man, this is a hidden gem and a banger. It's a retro-80s-style Internet 'Em Up set on an ancient Very Secure Computing System terminal, with the primary plot being about working with a couple of different techno-anarchist groups to try to push back against a government anti-privacy bill. That's interesting enough (a game with actual, articulated anarchist characters!), but it's also just nailing the vibe of varying kinds of Online personalities; you've got the tech dork, the flowery poetic guy, the person posting their philosophical newsletters, the person doing point-by-point replies to dumb shit other people write about, etc. And in addition to that, it's got so many really solid little minigames; there's a bunch of cypher puzzles, a sort of binary Picross-like game, a mini-Zachtronics game about programming a bomb disposal robot, and a couple others.

The game is a project by a solo programmer and it's absolutely criminal it hasn't gotten more attention, I would unequivocally recommend it.

I ate an engineer
  • Options
    skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    I watched marcell the shell with shoes on with my daughter yesterday and it was great!

super cute and sweet movie, we both liked it

• Options
    shrykeshryke Member of the Beast Registered User regular
    edited April 27

That sucks. It's one of the better rides.

These days you gotta plan a Disney trip like a military campaign in 3rd century China.

shryke on
  • Options
    PhyphorPhyphor Building Planet Busters Tasting FruitRegistered User regular
    shryke wrote: »

That sucks. It's one of the better rides.

These days you gotta plan a Disney trip like a military campaign in 3rd century China.

Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win.

• Options
    A Kobold's KoboldA Kobold's Kobold He/Him MississippiRegistered User regular
    Morning, Kongming stans

Switch Friend Code: SW-3011-6091-2364
  • Options
    Morning, Kongming stans

yeah I'm 100% on board with this ridiculous shit. It will take a while before I get tired of talking about like, booking, networking, etc in pompous ancient chinese general language.

0vqk5fuuedy81.jpg?auto=webp&s=dd8cd0787ce8f5e01948ae761e46d97a99d9dbfa

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    I’ve never went to Kongmingstan

• Options
    I get off work at 7:00 today, which should be a nice change of pace

• Options
    edited April 27
    I have been much worse kinds of sick but I've never been this specific kind of sick before. Which feels kind of weird - I mean like, even covid never felt like anything new, just a light remix of cold and flu stuff. I don't know what's going on now.

But hey, no runny nose or stuffed sinuses so I'll fucking take it.

edit: and that's really just the worst. It's 2024. Why do we even still have noses and sinuses.

Abdhyius on
    ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    zepherinzepherin Russian warship, go fuck yourself Registered User regular
    edited April 27
    I’ve never went to Kongmingstan
    Kongmingstan I barely know her.

zepherin on
  • Options
    I can’t believe that’s Kongming’s actual Magic card (except for the anime edit, ofc)

Portal Three Kingdoms was weird

• Options
    TuminTumin Registered User regular
    edited April 27

If I take one more step to improvement Mr Frodo Ill be a better person than Ive ever been

Tumin on
  • Options
    BSoBBSoB Registered User regular
    I can’t believe that’s Kongming’s actual Magic card (except for the anime edit, ofc)

Remember when you could read and understand a legendary in less than 5 minutes?

• Options
    Tumin wrote: »

If I take one more step to improvement Mr Frodo Ill be a better person than Ive ever been

Coming soon,

South Farthing Reindeer

• Options
    ZavianZavian universal peace sounds better than forever war Registered User regular
    w0v97787u7dd.png

• Options
    BSoB wrote: »

Remember when you could read and understand a legendary in less than 5 minutes?

no i got into magic around amonkhet block

• Options
    Only one of the above is taking a massive shit, but you’ll never guess which

• Options
    I improved too much and now look at me

for my hubris and pride god hath laid me low

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    knitdanknitdan In ur base Killin ur guysRegistered User regular
    Oh it’s Stan 100%

“I was quick when I came in here, I’m twice as quick now”
    -Indiana Solo, runner of blades
  • Options
    edited April 27
    Abdhyius wrote: »
    I improved too much and now look at me

for my hubris and pride god hath laid me low

At least you’re getting laid though

Atomika on
  • Options
    SummaryJudgmentSummaryJudgment Grab the hottest iron you can find, stride in the Tower’s front door Registered User regular
    I watched marcell the shell with shoes on with my daughter yesterday and it was great!

super cute and sweet movie, we both liked it

oh man I remember seeing trailers for that and I was wondering when it was coming out

Some days Blue wonders why anyone ever bothered making numbers so small; other days she supposes even infinity needs to start somewhere.
  • Options
    SealSeal Registered User regular
    If only I had the power of just and.cleansing fire

• Options
    knitdan wrote: »
    Oh it’s Stan 100%

A century of conditioning leaves your bowels supple and pliable, like Corinthian leather

• Options
    Stepping out of the stall like “just created 3 new Spider-Man villains”

• Options
    So recently I went to a local-ish FLGS to see if they had any Warhammer shit. They did, but not a lot. Turns out it’s mostly a MTG & board game store, and I went during Friday Night Magic. The place was packed, and it kinda made me sad that I didn’t play magic any more.

Except for all the lore fuckups WotC has made over the years. And the Pinkerton thing. And the massive power creep. And…

• Options
    ZavianZavian universal peace sounds better than forever war Registered User regular
    Stepping out of the stall like “just created 3 new Spider-Man villains”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9Uh_RucKz8

• Options
    amateurhouramateurhour One day I'll be professionalhour The woods somewhere in TennesseeRegistered User regular
    If a Pinkerton showed up at my home there'd be hell to pay and a shootout to occur.

Railroad Mafia... ::spits::

are YOU on the beer list?
  • Options
    Treat Pinkertons the same way you treat other predatory wildlife that the government protects

Shoot, shovel, and shut the hell up

• Options
    Treat Pinkertons the same way you treat other predatory wildlife that the government protects

Shoot, shovel, and shut the hell up

I’d shoot a pink before I’d shoot a wolf

• Options
    edited April 27
    Very first patient of the day not only clocked me but called me a transphobic slur

Awesome start to the next 13 hours 👍

Atomika on
This discussion has been closed.