Which way Western Simpsons fan?

King RiptorKing Riptor Registered User regular
You're at a party. A well known celebrity walks up holding a brownie and says " Hello [Your name],I'm [celebrity name].

What do you do?

WHAT DO YOU DO?

I have a podcast now. It's about video games and anime!Find it here.

Which way Western Simpsons fan? 63 votes

Complete the quote and go eat brownies
41%
RavynBlackheartMad IronDex Dynamocj iwakuraPeter EbelBroloXaquinTubularLuggageLibrarian's ghostBucketmanDiarmuidHeadCreepsKing RiptorMatevPeenMagellPaperLuigi44EddyNipscabbie98 26 votes
Fail at the chance to do something that will never happen again in your life
20%
NothingMulysaSemproniusTayaDarkPrimusSirToastyPeewiCristovalzekebeauTipharethKanaDr. FlamingoGvzbgulasofyeun 13 votes
Bort
38%
ButlerJasconiusSonelanHacksawTheySlashThemTrenogFCDDepressperadoThe Lovely BastardgtrmpRhesus PositiveUrielBlake TCraigopogoAndy JoeBeastehHadesLokarnPwnanObrienLucedes 24 votes

• King RiptorKing Riptor Registered User regular
    Also feel free to post Simpsons quotes as we are inclined to do

I have a podcast now. It's about video games and anime!Find it here.
  • RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    "You might remember me from such educational films as Lead Paint: Delicious but Deadly, and Here Comes The Metric System!"

• DepressperadoDepressperado I just wanted to see you laughing in the pizza rainRegistered User regular
    Bort
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wDQngVAp2A

and all this time I've been smoking harmless tobacco!

• UrielUriel Registered User regular
    Bort
    Not even the best gag from that episode

"A single plum floating in perfume served in a man's hat"

And then Moe has one

• Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    Bort
    My son is also named bort

• HeadCreepsHeadCreeps NOW IS THE TIME FOR DRINKING! Registered User regular
    It's been done

vEaRQgH.png
    Bort
    The sum of the square roots of any two sides of an isosceles triangle is equal to the square root of the remaining side

• DanHibikiDanHibiki Registered User regular
    Uriel wrote: »
    The sum of the square roots of any two sides of an isosceles triangle is equal to the square root of the remaining side
    That's a right triangle, you idiot!

Bort
    DanHibiki wrote: »
    Uriel wrote: »
    That's a right triangle, you idiot!

D'oh

• Dex DynamoDex Dynamo Registered User regular
    Wow, an award statue!

Oh, it's a Grammy...

• PinfeldorfPinfeldorf Yeah ZestRegistered User regular
    Anyways, where was I? Oh, yeah! I was wearing an onion on my belt, as was the style at the time.

• astrobstrdastrobstrd So full of mercy... Registered User regular
    Simpsons quotes?

I just think they're neat!!

Selling the Scream Podcast: https://anchor.fm/jeremy-donaldson
  • XaquinXaquin Right behind you!Registered User regular
    Moe's Cavern

• XaquinXaquin Right behind you!Registered User regular
    edited August 21
    the album cover parody of Abbey Road is maybe the best sight gag ever crafted

Xaquin on
  • ProhassProhass Registered User regular
  • DonnictonDonnicton Registered User regular
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=L1BfF77Pvio

Probably my favorite joke of the show. Its a perfect example of the unpredictable stupidity of the Homer of that era of the show.

• SirToastySirToasty Registered User regular
    Re

Cy

Cle?

• ProlegomenaProlegomena Frictionless Spinning The VoidRegistered User regular
  • #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
    edited August 21
    Pinfeldorf wrote: »
    Anyways, where was I? Oh, yeah! I was wearing an onion on my belt, as was the style at the time.

#pipe on
  • PaperLuigi44PaperLuigi44 My amazement is at maximum capacity. Registered User regular
    Use a pen, Sideshow Bob.

• Endless_SerpentsEndless_Serpents Registered User regular
    Hm… do I post the sad comic? No. Not today I think.

The scene where Bart barely fails a history test and looks like he's gonna repeat fourth grade still sticks in my head sometime, even before he avoids that fate.

• Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    Bort
    #pipe wrote: »
    Pinfeldorf wrote: »

This really frustrates me because the line work is terrible and they mess up the quote.

• Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    I like how this thread pops up while I’m doing my first FULL watch of all of the episodes.

I’m on s12e17 where they go to Africa’s ain’t great. I’ve got a long way to go.

Bort
    He's not crazy, just ignorant.

You see your crazy friend has never heard of the food chain!

Just ask this scientician!

He'll tell you that in nature one creature invariably eats another to survive.

Don't kid yourself Jimmy, if a cow got the chance he'd eat you and everyone you care about.

• Rhesus PositiveRhesus Positive GNU Terry Pratchett Registered User regular
    Bort
    I called one of my Shadowrun characters Bort, as he grew up in the ruins of a theme park and they took their names from the gift shop merch

About six weeks in my DM started the session with "I just got where your name is from"

[Muffled sounds of gorilla violence]
  • Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Inflammable means flammable?

What a country

• OdinOdin Registered User regular
    Mattingly! I thought I told you to trim those sideburns!

Fun's over fellas! If you're gonna beat up MY friend in MY bar, it's a two drink minimum!

• SirToastySirToasty Registered User regular
    I've got a watch with a minute hand!

Fine, what time is it?

Eleven eighty. No wait. Wait what comes after 12?

No after 12!

UGH

• DarkPrimusDarkPrimus Registered User regular
    Lousy Smarch weather.

• GarthorGarthor Registered User regular
    Donnicton wrote: »
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=L1BfF77Pvio

Probably my favorite joke of the show. Its a perfect example of the unpredictable stupidity of the Homer of that era of the show.

Related:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8QLgVqzVoA

Awww, lumber has a million uses

• MegaMan001MegaMan001 CRNA Rochester, MNRegistered User regular
    Celebrate the independence of your country by blowing up a small part of it!

I am in the business of saving lives.
  • firewaterwordfirewaterword Satchitananda Pais Vasco to San FranciscoRegistered User regular
    Dental plan.....
    Lisa needs braces...
    Dental plan.....Lisa needs braces.....Dental plan.....Lisa needs braces.....Dental plan.....Lisa needs braces.....Dental plan.....Lisa needs braces.....Dental plan.....Lisa needs braces.....Dental plan.....Lisa needs braces.....Dental plan.....Lisa needs braces.....Dental plan.....Lisa needs braces.....Dental plan.....Lisa needs braces.....Dental plan.....Lisa needs braces.....Dental plan.....Lisa needs braces.....Dental plan.....Lisa needs braces.....Dental plan.....Lisa needs braces.....Dental plan.....Lisa needs braces.....Dental plan.....Lisa needs braces.....Dental plan.....Lisa needs braces.....Dental plan.....Lisa needs braces.....Dental plan.....Lisa needs braces.....Dental plan.....Lisa needs braces.....Dental plan.....Lisa needs braces.....Dental plan.....Lisa needs braces.....

Lokah Samastah Sukhino Bhavantu
    Bort
    We can charge two bits a gander

edited August 21
    I have referred to my kids as my “Damn wiener kids” since the day they were born.

Raijin Quickfoot on
  • DarkPrimusDarkPrimus Registered User regular
    Wait a minute...there's something bothering me about this place.

I know! This lesbian bar doesn't have a fire exit!

Enjoy your deathtrap, ladies!

• DepressperadoDepressperado I just wanted to see you laughing in the pizza rainRegistered User regular
    Bort
    Go back to your tenements, where the O'Briens live next to the Goldbergs, who rub elbows with the Antonellis, and the only thing you have in common is the squalor of your chamber pot. Oh, how I hate you! Bye-bye.

If something is hard to do it’s not worth doing. Now you put that guitar next to your unicycle and short wave radio and we’ll go inside and watch TV.

What’s on?

It doesn’t matter