Options

Pokemon Tournament: Blue Blue Wins!

• Options
    BlueBlueBlueBlue Registered User regular
    edited July 2007
    Game was decided after the first attack.
    :(

BlueBlue on
    CD World Tour status:
    Baidol Voprostein Avraham Thetheroo Taya Zerofill Effef Crimson King Lalabox Mortal Sky ASimPerson Sal Wiet Theidar Tynic Speed Racer Neotoma Goatmon ==>Larlar Munkus Beaver Day of the Bear miscellaneousinsanity Skull Man Delzhand Caulk Bite 6 Somestickguy
  • Options
    NozzNozz Registered User regular
    edited July 2007
    HtR-Laser wrote: »
    Nozz wrote: »

Looks like you've got it all figured out buddy. I can't wait to fight your incredible pseudo-make-believe team next tournament

What does "pseudo-make-believe" even mean? It's only kind of fake?

If I can enter the next tournament (read: if I have time), I'd love to see how my battling skills stack up. But I'm not claiming to be some sort of poke-pioneer, expecting to make it to the finals with a team full of Metapods or something. I'm just an interested spectator right now, and I'm put off by teams I've seen before in the same way that I'm put off by reruns on television. It's nothing to which someone should take offense.

Well excuse me for being a little defensive, but I worked long and hard on these guys so when you tell me my team is "boring on paper" don't be surprised if I tell you to go fuck yourself. I really don't need to hear that in the midde of my final match

And you can now refer to me as champion

Great matches everyone. BOOOOYA!

Nozz on
    4811 3493 4349: Pearl FC
    This forum requires that you wait 30 seconds between posts. Please try again in 1 seconds.
  • Options
    edited July 2007
    BlueBlue wrote: »
    Game was decided after the first attack.
    :(

Yeah man that garchomp ate that ice beam pretty hard, I think we were both surprised at that start

Nozz on
    This forum requires that you wait 30 seconds between posts. Please try again in 1 seconds.
  • Options
    edited July 2007
    Well, I liked the "sad" music I had picked out for a loss better anyways.

BlueBlue on
    CD World Tour status:
    Baidol Voprostein Avraham Thetheroo Taya Zerofill Effef Crimson King Lalabox Mortal Sky ASimPerson Sal Wiet Theidar Tynic Speed Racer Neotoma Goatmon ==>Larlar Munkus Beaver Day of the Bear miscellaneousinsanity Skull Man Delzhand Caulk Bite 6 Somestickguy
  • Options
    Shujin KatanaShujin Katana ClubPA regular
    edited July 2007
    grats, nozz, and welcome to...
    LOXG.jpg

Shujin Katana on
    DP: 0902 9415 9324
  • Options
    TayaTaya Registered User regular
    edited July 2007
    Post your teams for the Hall of Champions and the Hall of Suck.

Taya on
  • Options
    ZizZiz Registered User regular
    edited July 2007
    Sorry Blue, seems a shame to lose the first battle you tape. :(

Ziz on
    218.jpg219.jpg217.jpg220.jpg
  • Options
    NarianNarian Registered User regular
    edited July 2007
    They did:

Nozz:
    Garchomp
    Gyarados
    Blissey
    Gengar
    Electivire
    Skarmory

BuzzBuzz:
    Garchomp
    Gyarados
    Blissey
    Mismagius
    Porygon-Z
    Umbreon

Narian on
    Narian.gif
  • Options
    Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
    edited July 2007
    The Hall of Hey Fuck You for Beating All of Us is only open for the larger tournaments, as it says in the OP.

And don't bother with the Hall of Suck; it's about three days behind update-wise.

The tournament on the 27th will be managed way better I swear. D:

Also, congratulations Nozz. You are officially the best like no one ever was!

We need like, titles for tournament winners. Maybe "the best like no one ever was" for the 16-player tournaments and, to keep up with Shujin's old avatar, "Tower Tycoon" for overall Poke-Champ?

Speed Racer on
  • Options
    edited July 2007
    Well I already posted both our teams. And his doesn't enter the hall on account of this being the small tourney.

In any case, time to install this move software... I'll try to get it up tonight so everyone can see how 5% managed to catch up to me.

BlueBlue on
    CD World Tour status:
  • Options
    edited July 2007
    WHOA

SO I AM STILL THE REIGNING CHAMPION

woot wooooot

Shujin Katana on
  • Options
    edited July 2007
    Narian wrote: »
    They did:

BuzzBuzz:
    Garchomp
    Gyarados
    Blissey
    Mismagius
    Porygon-Z
    Umbreon

WHO

BlueBlue on
    CD World Tour status:
  • Options
    edited July 2007
    this Shiny Palmer took a lot of work, actually!

Shujin Katana on
  • Options
    edited July 2007
    They did:

BuzzBuzz:
    Garchomp
    Gyarados
    Blissey
    Mismagius
    Porygon-Z
    Umbreon

WHO

What? Is that not your team?

Narian on
    Narian.gif
  • Options
    Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
    edited July 2007
    WHOA

SO I AM STILL THE REIGNING CHAMPION

woot wooooot

Basically, you just met Cell and he pounded the shit out of you, but he's not officially a better fighter unless you fail to beat him at the Cell Games later this month.

Or, if you prefer Rocky analogies, Clubber Lang just fucked up your shit and indirectly killed Mick, so now you've gotta train with Apollo Creed so that you can beat him come the rematch.

Speed Racer on
  • Options
    TayaTaya Registered User regular
    edited July 2007
    They did:

BuzzBuzz:
    Garchomp
    Gyarados
    Blissey
    Mismagius
    Porygon-Z
    Umbreon

WHO

That's not his name.

Taya on
  • Options
    edited July 2007
    Also, I'm gonna start taking sign-ups for the next tournament on the 27th. If you're interested, post over in the Poke-thread, not here. If you post here, there's a 99% chance that I'll not notice.

Speed Racer on
  • Options
    edited July 2007
    Oh yeah, Nozz, grats for winning and all. Next time....WILL BE DIFFERENT!

BlueBlue on
    CD World Tour status:
  • Options
    edited July 2007
    Taya wrote: »
    They did:

BuzzBuzz:
    Garchomp
    Gyarados
    Blissey
    Mismagius
    Porygon-Z
    Umbreon

WHO

That's not his name.

Aw whatever. Not my fault you both have very similar names and no avatar.

Narian on
    Narian.gif
  • Options
    edited July 2007
    man i feel better now

Shujin Katana on
  • Options
    Buzz BuzzBuzz Buzz Registered User regular
    edited July 2007
    I have an avatar...

Buzz Buzz on
  • Options
    edited July 2007
    Man at 3am I'm so tired you don't.

Narian on
    Narian.gif
  • Options
    edited July 2007
    Man I'm psyched that I was able to pull through, I had a lot of fun in my matches. Can't wait for the big tournament, because I'm discarding my entire team for it ;)

On that note, anyone want to fight against the championship team before I retire it?

Nozz on
  • Options
    kabuki64kabuki64 Registered User regular
    edited July 2007
    Nozz wrote: »
    Man I'm psyched that I was able to pull through, I had a lot of fun in my matches. Can't wait for the big tournament, because I'm discarding my entire team for it ;)

On that note, anyone want to fight against the championship team before I retire it?

I'll battle ya, just to see how I would have done.

kabuki64 on
    Poké FC: 0516 4736 9808
  • Options
    VrayVray Registered User regular
    edited July 2007
    I'd like a match. I remember someone offering to battle me after getting some BP's but they never showed up. :x

Vray on
  • Options
    edited July 2007
    Adding you both and going online now.

Nozz on
  • Options
    edited July 2007
    Battling kabuki I'll let you know when I'm done.

Nozz on
  • Options
    edited July 2007
    The video....is done. It's rendering now...I can't even bring myself to watch it...it's all just...so sad.

BlueBlue on
    CD World Tour status:
  • Options
    redfield85redfield85 Registered User regular
    edited July 2007
    The video....is done. It's rendering now...I can't even bring myself to watch it...it's all just...so sad.

I am excited to see your video work.

redfield85 on
    bYf6vNQ.png
    Tumblr | Twitter | Twitch | Pinny Arcade Lanyard
    [3DS] 3394-3901-4002 | [Xbox/Steam] Redfield85
  • Options
    edited July 2007
    Thanks for the battle kabuki, I wish I had luck with crits like that in the tournament, 3 in a row? Pure hacks.

Nozz on
  • Options
    edited July 2007
    But not nearly as hax as Vray's little move against me just now

First move body slams my gyarados into full paralysis

Took care of my gengar like it was his job too

Nozz on
  • Options
    edited July 2007
    Heh, prepare yourselves! The first third or so is....off center! Heh, I realized it in the heat of battle and nudged it over. Anyways, I did the best I could with the music. Hopefully by the end you and your pokemon will be in tears and these tears will magically cause my first attack to not miss. That or want to play board games. Oh snap it's done!

BlueBlue on
    CD World Tour status:
  • Options
    kabuki64kabuki64 Registered User regular
    edited July 2007
    I just feel bad I didnt even kill one of your guys, hmm perhaps next time I'll hold off on giving someone the lagging tail until I see their heavy hitter.

kabuki64 on
    Poké FC: 0516 4736 9808
  • Options
    edited July 2007
    Hmm. Or it's not done, seems i messed up somewheres.

BlueBlue on
    CD World Tour status:
  • Options
    edited July 2007
    And down goes my skarmory, I'm not having a good time here

close match there!

Nozz on
  • Options
    VrayVray Registered User regular
    edited July 2007
    Phooey. I should have expected that first switch and used another body slam.

I also should have used stone edge on your electvire. Ah well. My mon would've been toasted by garchomp anyways.

Vray on
  • Options
    edited July 2007
    Ok so I am having to re-render because I am using sony vegas and it does not like to speed up for the extra thirty seconds to fit with my songs. So, you get to be treated to an additonal song. Probably will have the video up...in like 10 minutes, assuming this new, slightly longer video does not go over 100 mb.

BlueBlue on
    CD World Tour status:
  • Options
    edited July 2007
    100 mb video for a battle that could probably be entirely described in 50 lines

Nozz on
  • Options
    redfield85redfield85 Registered User regular
    edited July 2007
    Get moving BlueBlue. :P

You need to Speed EV train that video program.

redfield85 on
    bYf6vNQ.png
    Tumblr | Twitter | Twitch | Pinny Arcade Lanyard
    [3DS] 3394-3901-4002 | [Xbox/Steam] Redfield85
  • Options
    edited July 2007
    HAHA WHOOPS I PICKED THE WRONG FORMAT 333 MB LOLOLOL GUESS I'M STAYING UP EVEN LATER. God.

BlueBlue on
    CD World Tour status: