As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Changes

13»

• Monkey_ManMonkey_Man Registered User regular
    edited March 2005
    Or we should keep it there as a monolith representing society's epic struggle to

do something I donno

Monkey_Man on
    untitled19.png
  • EvilBadmanEvilBadman DO NOT TRUST THIS MAN Registered User regular
    edited March 2005
    The Geek wrote:
    You may already be working on it (but it's possible you didn't notice), but we can probably get rid of the little inter-forum arrow at the bottom of the pages.

r_arrow.gif

It's not that big a deal, its point to SE++ now and can still be used to cull the smacktards that will inevitably turn up.

EvilBadman on
    FyreWulff wrote: »
    I should note that Badman is fucking awesome
    XBL- Evil Badman; Steam- EvilBadman; Twitter - EvilBadman
  • SalmonOfDoubtSalmonOfDoubt Registered User regular
    edited March 2005
    ARGH

I just got another MySQL error! I thought you like, exorcised them. Or something.
    Yeah.

SalmonOfDoubt on
    heavensidesig80.jpg
    PiptheFair wrote: »
    killing children would be hilarious
    Olivaw wrote: »
    HELLO AND WELCOME TO THE PENNY ARCADE FORUMS

PLEASE ENJOY YOUR STAY

AND THIS PENIS
    Man, I don't want to read about this lady's broken vagina.
    NotACrook wrote: »
    I am sitting here trying to come up with a tiered system for rating child molesters.
    cock vore is fuckin hilarious
  • BrinkBrink Registered User regular
    edited March 2005
    that's just a byproduct of your ban not parsing correctly

I am just kidding. That's what I do, I kid

Brink on
    ;)
  • PkmoutlPkmoutl Registered User regular
    edited March 2005
    EvilBadman wrote:
    The Geek wrote:
    You may already be working on it (but it's possible you didn't notice), but we can probably get rid of the little inter-forum arrow at the bottom of the pages.

r_arrow.gif

It's not that big a deal, its point to SE++ now and can still be used to cull the smacktards that will inevitably turn up.

Yeah, I was kind of confused at first. Unless we want to put the other arrow on the opposite side, for like decoration. Or we could just get rid of it.

I like being back with the other forums. It's like being allowed at the adult table at holiday family dinners. No more SE sitting at the card table, we can actually touch the tablecloth now! Yay!

And as for you smack-talking SE++, Mr. EvilBadbreath, my attorney has advised me to tell you to blow me.

Pkmoutl on
  • Jazz SamuraiJazz Samurai Registered User regular
    edited March 2005
    I kinda think we should ditch the whole "two separate offerings" page. People can read the words "chat forum" in the middle of the main forum index, there's no reason to point straight to SE++. All it's doing now is adding one extra click for everyone.

Jazz Samurai on
    yup
  • GoumindongGoumindong Registered User regular
    edited March 2005
    I kinda think we should ditch the whole "two separate offerings" page. People can read the words "chat forum" in the middle of the main forum index, there's no reason to point straight to SE++. All it's doing now is adding one extra click for everyone.

Goumindong on
    wbBv3fj.png
  • ÄlphämönkëyÄlphämönkëy Registered User regular
    edited March 2005
    Im going to get rid of it.

Älphämönkëy on
  • drunkenvoldodrunkenvoldo Registered User new member
    edited March 2005
    weeeee

drunkenvoldo on
  • ÄlphämönkëyÄlphämönkëy Registered User regular
    edited March 2005