As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[WoW] WoW Expansion info leaked

• Options
    urahonkyurahonky Resident FF7R hater Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    urahonky wrote: »
    lol that's all you've got?

But seriously. Arguing with a WoW player is, in fact, useless. They're blinded by the game anyway. ;)

Its hard to argue with someone with poor taste. Enjoy your bloom.

Enjoy your outdated game. Those graphics that are so "artsy" were the exact same ones in WC3. Which was released in 2002.

It's been 6 years, it'd be nice if they added some AA onto their atmosphere.

Lol, sounds like bloom raped your mother or something. It's cool. WoW addict.

urahonky on
  • Options
    The_ScarabThe_Scarab Registered User regular
    edited August 2007

But seriously. Arguing with a WoW player is, in fact, useless. They're blinded by the game anyway. ;)

Enjoy your outdated game. Those graphics that are so "artsy" were the exact same ones in WC3. Which was released in 2002.

Haha. Maybe you should stop posting in this thread. Its clearly not for you.

Also, turn up the resolution dipshit.

The_Scarab on
  • Options
    Undead ScottsmanUndead Scottsman Registered User regular
    edited August 2007

Hi. You're silly.

Undead Scottsman on
  • Options
    eobeteobet 8-bit childhood SwedenRegistered User regular
    edited August 2007
    The_Scarab wrote: »
    Maybe Im just not as shallow as some people. I prefer good art over good tech and WoW has that. In that respect WoW is more visually impressive than Guild Wars.

I'm in no means shallow. I don't give two shits about graphics.

But how in the world is WoW visually impressive? The bland, repetitive textures? The jagged edges around buildings?

The only awe-inspiring moment I had was in the mountains. But that had to do with the light.

The concept art, however, is infinitely better than Guild Wars'.

Maybe it's because I played the game for so long, that the thought of the game just bores me to tears.

The polygon count is ridiculusly low in WOW (though I actually thing that's impressive) and the textures are rather rough too (you can actually see the brush strokes in some, which I also happen to think is impressively pulled off).

The thing about the WOW world is that it is extremely consistent in the level of quality. Behind every hill and every corner is something new. Every twisting path and canyon, nook and corner has some sort of detail in it to make it feel real/alive. Small bushes, stones, fallen trees, weeds are strategically placed throughout the entire world to ensure there isn't a flat and dull place where there shouldn't be. Guild Wars, DAoC, LOTRO all have very uneven landscapes. You can clearly see where the effort has been concentrated in those games, and it makes for a world layed out like a theatre stage, where you feel you can peek behind the scenes here and there. I was so disappointed with the elven newbie area in LOTRO, while the human newbie area is amazing. The fields Bree looked absolutely stunning, while the path into the old forest looked like something from EQ1. Compare that with the path from, for example, Southshore into the Hinterlands. That path is littered with goodies!

A consistent quality of attention to detail is where WOW wins, and I dare to say that it even trumps Ultima VII, which was king before that, imo.

---

Btw, anyone ever consider that this Lich King perhaps just tests you to see if you can become a Death Knight and that's how you get the reward? Perhaps he's trying to trick you into rebuilding his army?

PS. My wording/spelling sucks but its late and I don't care right now.

eobet on
    Heard the proposition that RIAA and MPAA should join forces and form "Music And Film Industry Association"?
  • Options
    Asamof the HorribleAsamof the Horrible Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    I think WoW is a great feat in terms of graphics. They were able to create such great looking models that are so full of life with such a low polygon count, and the outland enviroments look great. It's all the little details that bring it to life, while guild war characters look great you only see them standing there breathing. The WoW models are stretching, looking around, taurens scratching their butts. Things real people do. It would be cool though if they updated it in the future but still let people with low spec computers use the old models, kinda like what EQ did with the luclin expansion. and I definately could do without the gophers made out of 4 polygons

Honky, I've always been wondering. What's up with your avatar?

Asamof the Horrible on
  • Options
    MeissnerdMeissnerd Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    I hope they don't just make one new class, whatever that may be. It'll be like when BC came out and it was just a bunch of blood elves and draenei running around. But you're not even going to get any variety, it would just be the new class out the ass.

Meissnerd on
  • Options
    edited August 2007

Lawls. Not gonna fix the missing AA.

Too each their own I suppose. I'm not saying that fucking WoW looks that terrible, but Jesus... Saying that it's graphics are better than Guild Wars? That's just insane.

urahonky on
  • Options
    EvangirEvangir Registered User regular
    edited August 2007

Lawls. Not gonna fix the missing AA.

Too each their own I suppose. I'm not saying that fucking WoW looks that terrible, but Jesus... Saying that it's graphics are better than Guild Wars? That's just insane.

No, that's an opinion. Guild Wars may have better graphics on a technical level, but I find the art horribly bland and the character models hideous. Light bloom is not a replacement for artistry, in my opinion.

Evangir on
    PSN/XBL/STEAM: Evangir - Starcraft 2: Bulwark.955 - Origin: Bulwark955 - Diablo 3: Bulwark#1478
  • Options
    edited August 2007

Honky, I've always been wondering. What's up with your avatar?

Hmm, what do you mean?

It's the album cover for Fear of a Black Planet, by Porcupine Tree. :)

urahonky on
  • Options
    Mild ConfusionMild Confusion Smash All Things Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    The only thing I would like to see done graphicly, would be to make the older races look as good as the Draenie and Blood Elves. They just look a little better and more detailed.

The other thing I want are new attack and spell animations. They don't even have to make new ones for me to be satisfied. Just mix in a few from another race and there you go.

Mild Confusion on
    steam_sig.png

Battlenet ID: MildC#11186 - If I'm in the game, send me an invite at anytime and I'll play.
  • Options
    MisanthropicMisanthropic Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    It looks as though once you hit a certain level (somewhere over 70), hero classes become unlocked for that account. You can then create a level ~55 hero class (in this case, Death Knight). There also may be quest(s) involved or whatnot, but that's the basics.

Misanthropic on
  • Options
    KaruheKaruhe Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Yah but how's this new class even gonna make sense? I mean the only thing i've heard is one new class. So ok im a priest and i've spent the whole game healing ppl or casting shadow spells and wearing cloth armor how do I go from that to a fucking caster tank? Also if every race has certain classes it can be this will just be plain retarded.

Karuhe on
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    Honestly, I hate all of the new animations. I've played both male and female Dranei and Blood Elves to around level 10-15 with casting classes, and the animations just don't grow on me. I compare them to the awesomeness that are the Tauren animations (one casting animation for everything, which fortunately is my favourite animation in the game). Can't stand'em!

The one upgraded animation I would like to see is the Night Elf cheer animation. Dumbest looking thing in the game, hands down.

Evangir on
    PSN/XBL/STEAM: Evangir - Starcraft 2: Bulwark.955 - Origin: Bulwark955 - Diablo 3: Bulwark#1478
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    AA is a replacement for running a game at a high resolution. Why do people think you need both?

Having AA on while running at 1600x1200 will make no noticable difference. That is like the smallest little nit pick of a complaint for a game, 'no AA'

fucking hell. Dont get me wrong, I do play WoW and love the game, but Im hardly a fanboy, I just get so pissed when people hate on games for stupid irrational reasons to try and make some 'point' or have some motive for doing so. Like people who whine about wanting new 20-60 content because they cant be arsed to level a character which flies in the face of logic and reason. It is tantamount to whining that WoW has no offline mode.

The_Scarab on
  • Options
    EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    edited August 2007

...I don't think AA means what you think it means.

Because you just need to enable it in the video options.

Echo on
  • Options
    DisruptorX2DisruptorX2 Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    I've always had anti-aliasing on, except for the few months when there was bug stopping it from working with some of the other graphic options on.

DisruptorX2 on
    1208768734831.jpg
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    AA is a replacement for running a game at a high resolution. Why do people think you need both?

Having AA on while running at 1600x1200 will make no noticable difference. That is like the smallest little nit pick of a complaint for a game, 'no AA'

fucking hell. Dont get me wrong, I do play WoW and love the game, but Im hardly a fanboy, I just get so pissed when people hate on games for stupid irrational reasons to try and make some 'point' or have some motive for doing so. Like people who whine about wanting new 20-60 content because they cant be arsed to level a character which flies in the face of logic and reason. It is tantamount to whining that WoW has no offline mode.

Oh, don't get me wrong. I have plenty of complaints about the game.

I just called you out on your "WoW looks better than Guild Wars" and you got all defensive about it. Obviously you've never played Guild Wars if you think the game looks terrible.

But it really doesn't matter, now does it? Arguing about this bullshit on the interweb isn't going to solve anything. Clearly we have opposite opinions, and we aren't going to change.

CONTINUE THREAD

urahonky on
  • Options
    edited August 2007

Well that doesn't make any sense. Levelling 20-60 more than once is a bit painful (especially 50-60... ugh). This would be alleviated by 2-3 new zones with new content... How is that as bad as people who want offline content?

Evangir on
  • Options
    FirstComradeStalinFirstComradeStalin Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    I think WoW's art direction is fantastic, and is probably the #3 reason it's so popular (the controls and the popularity being the #1 & 2), but some of that brown shitty rock terrain that became so popular in the expansion and in many Horde areas looks like shit. The Draenii area looks awesome, though.

FirstComradeStalin on
    Picture1-4.png
  • Options
    edited August 2007

I just called you out on your "WoW looks better than Guild Wars" and you got all defensive about it. Obviously you've never played Guild Wars if you think the game looks terrible.

But it really doesn't matter, now does it? Arguing about this bullshit on the interweb isn't going to solve anything. Clearly we have opposite opinions, and we aren't going to change.

CONTINUE THREAD

Agreed. But if you check what I wrote I said that I think WoW is more impressive visually. I never once said it was technically better, shit, Guild Wars is nigh on a next gen game in comparison. I just said I prefer the art style of WoW rather then the technical prowess of GW.

Still, as you said, differing opinions and I guess I was a bit snappy in my responses.

CONTINUE THREAD

The_Scarab on
  • Options
    edited August 2007

CONTINUE THREAD

Agreed. But if you check what I wrote I said that I think WoW is more impressive visually. I never once said it was technically better, shit, Guild Wars is nigh on a next gen game in comparison. I just said I prefer the art style of WoW rather then the technical prowess of GW.

Still, as you said, differing opinions and I guess I was a bit snappy in my responses.

CONTINUE THREAD

STOP THREAD

Yeah my bads about reading your response incorrectly.

CONTINUE AGAIN, FINAL TIME.

urahonky on
  • Options
    DisruptorX2DisruptorX2 Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    You've made a fool of yourself, you may leave now.

I'm sure most of us have played Guild Wars, I own it. You can take your fanboyism to the Guild Wars thread thats around here somewhere.

DisruptorX2 on
    1208768734831.jpg
  • Options
    jothkijothki Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    It is tantamount to whining that WoW has no offline mode.

That may very well be whine-worthy. Imagine if World of Warcraft had been designed as an Elder Scrolls clone instead of a MMORPG. That game would be awesome, and it will never exist now.

jothki on
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    You've made a fool of yourself, you may leave now.

I'm sure most of us have played Guild Wars, I own it. You can take your fanboyism to the Guild Wars thread thats around here somewhere.

LOL

I hate Guild Wars more than any other "MMO" out there. My roommate has tried to get me to play countless of times. The graphics were good, but the gameplay was too dull for me. As I said up above:
    urahonky wrote:
    (I can't believe I'm defending Guild Wars)

But I just had to step in when I read his post (incorrectly). I do apologize for taking it out of context, however, my point still remains valid.

urahonky on
  • Options
    VaLiantineVaLiantine Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    What are we talking about now? Gameplay or Graphics?

VaLiantine on
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    VaLiantine wrote: »
    What are we talking about now? Gameplay or Graphics?

There isn't anymore talking. This thread is now about the upcoming WoW Expansion Info that was leaked.

urahonky on
  • Options
    BeckBeck Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    PaperPlate wrote: »
    Beck wrote: »
    I've actually started another character, to replace my 70 Shaman, but...Uh, I just don't know.

My account finishes in 4 days, but I don't know if I want to renew it now. Northrend would be awesome, but I can't imagine having to go up to 80. I really hate doing 20-60, and 60-70 is a pain in the ass just because I have to look up quests in WoWhead so often.

I'd really like to see more free content, to be honest. I don't know if I want to plop another $50 into this.

Lightheaded! Problem solved! Actually uses WoWhead to help you with quests; can even read comments on quests from WoWhead and click coords to place on map. Best thing ever!

That's actually really helpful, thank you! My second time through the Outlands should be much smoother with this.
    Beck wrote: »
    60-70 is a pain in the ass just because I have to look up quests in WoWhead so often.

It's this attitude I don't understand. Isn't this tantamount to playing through any game with a full walkthrough and bemoaning the lack of fun and challenge?

Well, it's more that I really don't feel there's much of a challenge. On top of having done all the quests already, I'd rather just find out I can't do it until level X unless I'm a warlock, or Hunter. Besides, most of the "challenge", for me, is finding the monster, item, etc. just because the instructions are often vague.

Plus, all my friends are 70. Doing everything on my own isn't very fun. I just want to go do Gruul's with them.

Beck on
    Lucas's Franklin Badge reflected the lightning back!
  • Options
    StericaSterica Yes Registered User, Moderator mod
    edited August 2007
    Death Knights would be incredibly hard to fit in the game. Player-controlled Warlocks are, typically, using demonic power AGAINST demons. Even their demon pets are enslaved against their wills.

Death Knights are A) Ex-Members of the Shadow Council (which is evillll) in the corpses of Alliance Knights or B) Paladins who have given their soul to the Lich King. It just seems like Blizzard would be pandering to the audience if they include Death Knights.

Sterica on
    YL9WnCY.png
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    Rorus Raz wrote: »
    Death Knights would be incredibly hard to fit in the game. Player-controlled Warlocks are, typically, using demonic power AGAINST demons. Even their demon pets are enslaved against their wills.

Death Knights are A) Ex-Members of the Shadow Council (which is evillll) in the corpses of Alliance Knights or B) Paladins who have given their soul to the Lich King. It just seems like Blizzard would be pandering to the audience if they include Death Knights.

There could be some sort of questline where you have to free some Death Knights from the Lich King's domination, at which point you would get to "play as one of them", aka make a new high-level character.

jothki on
  • Options
    RamiRami Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Yeah I cannot wait for whatever lore travesty that come up with to explain this new addition.

Rami on
    Steam / Xbox Live: WSDX NNID: W-S-D-X 3DS FC: 2637-9461-8549
    sig.gif
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    Rami wrote: »
    Yeah I cannot wait for whatever lore travesty that come up with to explain this new addition.

That kind of thing is on the lighter side, I think. Souls don't seem to be the kind of thing that you can actually lose, so Death Knights are likely just mentally dominated by the Lich King, in the same way that the Forsaken were. Freeing Death Knights seems like a reasonable Forsaken pet project, and the humans would likely be eager to have a shot at getting their champions back as well.

jothki on
  • Options
    ZekZek Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Seriously, it's easy as pie to make up some random lore explanation for new classes. Just look at Blood Elf Paladins. "Well, they're so evil they stole Paladin powers." If this leak is true, then maybe the Death Knight you play is one that was converted by your main during the quest.

Zek on
  • Options
    LynxLynx Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Rorus Raz wrote: »

And Blood Knights aren't? I guarantee you you will play a Death Knight who has broken free of the iron will of the Lich King and is fighting back.

Personally? I like what I'm hearing. I have some problems with it (And I'll address these below), but some of it is intriguing.

-Northrend. Northrend is the most interesting place in existing lore they could have done after Outland.

-The Lich Kind being a boss. Why are so many people against this? Fighting Arthas was inevitable. It was hinted at in the Kel'thuzad fight in Naxx. And why can't we kill him? We killed Illidan, and we even did it with two Lore characters who tied directly into Illidan's story. I guarantee you we will be fighting Arthas with a Lore character or two. Say. . .Thrall and Sylvannas for the Horde and Jaina and Magni for the Alliance.

He's also not the "be-all-end-all" Warcraft villain. Sargeras is. And even under Sargeras, we have Azshara, the three remaining Old Gods (Who, unlike C'thun, are likely at full strength), the three remaining Elemental Lords (Again, who should be at full strength unlike Ragnaros), Deathwing, and Kil'jaeden! Not to mention, new villains, perhaps? Like what exactly did corrupt Sargeras if it wasn't the Eredar? I smell a new villian.

-Deathknights and the concept of Hero Classes. Why isn't this a good idea? First, Deathknights are a popular choice in new class discussions. Also, a Caster Tank (Which I guarantee you is what the Deathknight is) is the only Hybrid that hasn't been done (And don't say Druids. They're capable of everything). As for Hero Classes. . .wasn't this very idea being discussed early on in this thread? When someone reaches level 80, they get the option to buy a high level character so they don't have to go through the 20-60 grind again? Except, instead of buying it, you just have to unlock it through various requirements. I'm sure you'll be starting at level 60 or 70 with this new Hero class. I think it's a pretty good idea, to be honest. It allows them to not worry about restructuring that tedious 40 level grind for another expansion or two.

-Inscription. Enchanting for abilities and skills? Yes please.

-Siege Weapons. 'Nuff said.

-New Character Customization. Tattoos? New dances? Beauticians? Barbers? I love it! One of the great things about City of Heroes/Villains is its amazing character customization options. If Blizzard even comes close to this, I'll be more than satisfied.

-Raising the Level Cap. Yes, even if it does invalidate months of hard work, I like this. Other than a true AA system, or making an expansion entirely based on 20-60 content, I really can't see where they'd go if they didn't up the cap. Plus, Leveling is, arguably, the best part of the game. Raiding's alright, and PvP is a fun diversion, but Leveling is where the meat of the game is.

Dislikes:

-Not much innovation. This feels like The Burning Crusade 2.0. Deathknights have replaced the two new races, Inscription has replaced Jewelcrafting, and Northrend has replaced Outlands. Where's the innovation, Blizzard? Northrend better be twice as cool (Pun!) Outlands is. Ditto for the instances.

-Fufilling old promises through an expansion. Awhile back, it was said we'd be getting Hero classes and siege weapons through content patches (Since they should have been in the game at release). Now, we have to pay 40 bucks to get them? Weak, Blizzard. Very weak.

-No Player/Guild Housing. People have been screaming for this for awhile, and we're still not getting it? Blizzard, seriously, they better be in Expansion Three or you might have people rioting.

-No Azeroth revamp/new 20-60 areas. As much as I like the idea of Hero classes. . .no revamp of Azeroth or no new 20-60 areas is just a cop out. Blizzard will have to address this sooner or later, regardless of new Hero classes or not. I predict an expansion down the road (I say. . .Expansion Four) will have to deal with this before people really start giving them shit.

-The new profession isn't Woodworking. Ok, what the fuck. The lack of a woodworking profession is becoming extremely apparent. I'm going to give them some slack this time, though, because 1)Inscribing sounds cooler than Jewelcrafting and 2) they didn't implement Player/Guild Housing. But, when they DO implement Housing, I better fucking see Woodcrafting.

-Making old content obsolete. I hate this. All of the old Endgame content becomes obsolete. Unlike Leveling content, which always stays fresh due to alts, new expansions make previous Endgame completely obsolete. Granted, at level 80, the 60 raids should be a piece of cake and the 70 raids should be less challenging, but come on. Isn't there some way to incorporate old Endgame into Leveling content?

Overall, I like it. Not love (Like I did the changes of TBC), but its enough to get me to play my 60 Pally (And maybe 50 Warlock and 30 Shaman) and run through Outlands to await The Wrath of the Lich King.

Lynx on
  • Options
    Asamof the HorribleAsamof the Horrible Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    I don't really care what they do with the lore and that, though I do love the idea of hero classes starting at a higher level. Not having to go through all of that low level content again sounds very appealing to me.

Asamof the Horrible on
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    I would have preferred hero classes to be like a secondary profession you take up on your main character, not a separate character completely.

Like, a 4th talent tree or something.

The_Scarab on
  • Options
    tyrannustyrannus i am not fat Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    lawl, Siege weapons. It sounds cooler than it actually will be. Just look at how people can describe old AV, and then look at how it was.

tyrannus on
  • Options
    RamiRami Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Grind X mats to 'fire' a catapult that destroys a tower.

Yeah I doubt it will be anything exciting.

Rami on
    Steam / Xbox Live: WSDX NNID: W-S-D-X 3DS FC: 2637-9461-8549
    sig.gif
  • Options
    LynxLynx Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    I would have preferred hero classes to be like a secondary profession you take up on your main character, not a separate character completely.

Like, a 4th talent tree or something.

Eh, that just seems like a copout. Making a fourth talent tree would very possibly make certain classes completely overpowered. But, that's probably just personal preference.

As for siege weapons. . .yes, we'll have to see how they're implemented. But, it could add a much needed extra dynamic to PvP.

Lynx on
  • Options
    eelektrikeelektrik Southern CaliforniaRegistered User regular
    edited August 2007
    I'm hoping they finally add some new CTF Battlegrounds so that WSG isn't the only map. Same with AB and AV, you don't have to make a new ruleset for every battleground, sometimes people just want a little variety in the actual maps themselves.

eelektrik on
    (She/Her)
  • Options
    BrainleechBrainleech 機知に富んだコメントはここにあります Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Lynx wrote: »

-Northrend. Northrend is the most interesting place in existing lore they could have done after Outland.

-The Lich Kind being a boss. Why are so many people against this? Fighting Arthas was inevitable. It was hinted at in the Kel'thuzad fight in Naxx. And why can't we kill him? We killed Illidan, and we even did it with two Lore characters who tied directly into Illidan's story. I guarantee you we will be fighting Arthas with a Lore character or two. Say. . .Thrall and Sylvannas for the Horde and Jaina and Magni for the Alliance.
    I have no idea who Magni is
    I still feel a Southern Seas/Emerald Dream Exp. would be cooler
    Because of all the quests and other vauge hints in the game
    The chained essence quest, the green dragons, the Aq Scepter chain, The Missing Diplomat chain and so on.

-Deathknights and the concept of Hero Classes. Why isn't this a good idea? First, Deathknights are a popular choice in new class discussions. Also, a Caster Tank (Which I guarantee you is what the Deathknight is) is the only Hybrid that hasn't been done (And don't say Druids. They're capable of everything). As for Hero Classes. . .wasn't this very idea being discussed early on in this thread? When someone reaches level 80, they get the option to buy a high level character so they don't have to go through the 20-60 grind again? Except, instead of buying it, you just have to unlock it through various requirements. I'm sure you'll be starting at level 60 or 70 with this new Hero class. I think it's a pretty good idea, to be honest. It allows them to not worry about restructuring that tedious 40 level grind for another expansion or two.
    I started a blood elf paladin the day TBC came out I just started a priest for the 8th time
    I know of people who have played warriors, paladins and priests since day one who would be beyond angry if in one exp they became worthless compared to a class that can do all 3
    -Inscription. Enchanting for abilities and skills? Yes please.
    It's a VERY bad idea
    -Siege Weapons. 'Nuff said.
    Shall we discuss why the current battlegrounds suck and adding these would make it worse?
    -New Character Customization. Tattoos? New dances? Beauticians? Barbers? I love it! One of the great things about City of Heroes/Villains is its amazing character customization options. If Blizzard even comes close to this, I'll be more than satisfied.
    I think this would be cool
    -Raising the Level Cap. Yes, even if it does invalidate months of hard work, I like this. Other than a true AA system, or making an expansion entirely based on 20-60 content, I really can't see where they'd go if they didn't up the cap. Plus, Leveling is, arguably, the best part of the game. Raiding's alright, and PvP is a fun diversion, but Leveling is where the meat of the game is.

I don't know how much it cost in man hours and equipment to do AQ40 and Naxx but I would say something like 2 million.
    I don't think they want to flush all the money they invested in doing Outland and making everything obsolete with another expanion again
    No Player/Guild Housing. People have been screaming for this for awhile, and we're still not getting it? Blizzard, seriously, they better be in Expansion Three or you might have people rioting.
    All those sprawls in SWG come to mind
    Player housing is a BAD idea
    Guilds come and go

Brainleech on