As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[PHALLA] PhalLOST - The Tailies : ROUND 13 - Greats Win!

• Options
    B:LB:L I've done worse. Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Joop wrote: »
    El Skid wrote: »
    We might want to get clarification on this:

We cannot retract votes, but we can !abstain in the appropriate colour- that would mean that an !abstain would override our previous vote of that colour, right?

CLARIFICATION: Any vote you make overrides any prior vote you made, effectively nullifying your prior vote. !Abstain will clear your vote, but will also make it clear that you CHOOSE NOT TO VOTE.
    !Abstain. We can deal with our own problems by ourselves.

Further networking information has shown that there are possible neutrals as well. Be on your guard, and lime me up.

250pxcopyofwarriornuncolk6.jpg

[size=+2]FOR I AM THE WARRIOR NUN.[/size]

B:L on
    10mvrci.png click for Anime chat
  • Options
    edited October 2007
    I spy with my eye...

Clueless islanders on the front isle. :lol:

Read my reveal again, cj, and you shall see that my reveal is carefully crafted to not reveal my true identity, so our seer can honestly identify me.

In any case, I'm feeling good about our chances right now, but they could be great if specials would trust me.

I understand your doubt though. I'm willing to wait for this network to form the regular old fashioned way.

• Options
    precisionkprecisionk Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    We should make a treehouse like swiss family Robinson.

precisionk on
  • Options
    mrpakumrpaku Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    b:l, is there anyway with your given abilities you can prove yourself on night 1?

or would we be counting on the seer to prove it for you?

mrpaku on
  • Options
    edited October 2007
    Well I guess everyone in the front section doesn't have any sense at all. So let me clarify my reveal.
    B:L wrote: »
    [size=+3]I AM MOTHER ABIGAIL FREEMANTLE.[/size]

Because of my unwavering faith, my soul is Shining and I am utterly immune to evil influences (YES, conversions exist in this phalla, so be careful who you talk to!).

A Dark Tower is rising on this island, and we must Stand up and end this Misery, lest we look into the Cat's Eye and be drawn into the Dead Zone of Salem's Lot by It.

So I ask all of you, have faith. I believe that the almighty will provide me with protection, and in return I shall provide you all with salvation.

Cast the devil known as Raneados from our presence, and let us step into the light through this darkness.

I hope that cleared it up for the less perceptive. Yes, my reveal is full of joke references, but my power is true, and yes I'm a nun.

Wouldn't be the first time robohobo is wrong.

• Options
    edited October 2007
    mrpaku wrote: »
    b:l, is there anyway with your given abilities you can prove yourself on night 1?

or would we be counting on the seer to prove it for you?
    Not any way I can know of.

But people are relying too much on ultra-secure first day reveals these days, with vigilante post-vote-close and other related tactics. More and more gms are accounting for that (The Stand phalla, anyone?) by giving the bad guys counter-abilities.

I'm just asking for your faith so we can set this up old-school.

EDIT: THE REVEAL IS REAL. FWD should have known better though. Hmm...

• Options
    SquashuaSquashua __BANNED USERS regular
    edited October 2007
    CLARIFICATION: No alts. / No alternate accounts / No non-player proxies.

Squashua on
  • Options
    edited October 2007
    Squashua wrote: »
    CLARIFICATION: No alts. / No alternate accounts / No non-player proxies.
    Huh. I thought that would've been in the rules before. :P

In any case, here's the REAL facts, so people don't get confused:

I am a GOOD nun, and I am immune to conversions. The reason for outing myself is because I know there are conversions, and anyone else revealing themselves can probably get converted. This will most surely screw over the network.

I'm counting on the seers and guardians to cover me. If you give me your lime vote, that may get me an item/protection/good thing that I can use as well.

This is a legitimate reveal, so quit naysaying like bad guys.

• Options
    P10P10 An Idiot With Low IQ Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    B:L's "plan" (if you can call it that) doesn't account for a number of variables which can influence the seering, such as thralls.

So, boo to you, B:L

P10 on
    Shameful pursuits and utterly stupid opinions
  • Options
    edited October 2007
    B:L's "plan" (if you can call it that) doesn't account for a number of variables which can influence the seering, such as thralls.

So, boo to you, B:L
    Well, I just really doubted that there would be conversions AND thralls all at once. That would just be overkill.

As for the naysayers in the other thread, they're probably all evil/neutral and they want to cast doubt on my role.

But they all know that I never fake a role if I'm vanilla.

So fancy that. I wonder what they're trying to do...

• Options
    RaneadosRaneados police apologist you shouldn't have been there, obviouslyRegistered User regular
    edited October 2007
    B:L you're having bad things happen to me AND evicting me?

man

man

B:L I though we were buds. We took this trip together damnit

we had such a great vacation why you gotta ruin our time

I'm taking some of charlie's heroin because you is a jerk

let's see how you like me all doped up and handsy

Raneados on
  • Options
    edited October 2007
    B:L you always do this

you always accuse people who don't agree with you of being evil

P10 on
  • Options
    SquashuaSquashua __BANNED USERS regular
    edited October 2007
    Raneados wrote: »
    I'm taking some of charlie's heroin because you is a jerk

Charlie has heroin? No spoilers, dude! You'll make FunkyWaltDogg cry! :winky:

Squashua on
  • Options
    RaneadosRaneados police apologist you shouldn't have been there, obviouslyRegistered User regular
    edited October 2007
    man if you really hate me so much can you just evict me, B:L? At least let me stay alive past round one. I do love the phallas

Raneados on
  • Options
    edited October 2007
    man season 1 isn't spoilers

lost season 1 is like required reading in public schools these days

like shakespeare

ps Romeo dies

Raneados on
  • Options
    edited October 2007
    Raneados wrote: »
    man if you really hate me so much can you just evict me, B:L? At least let me stay alive past round one. I do love the phallas
    Uhh check later in the thread.

I abstained, so you're safe from eviction. :winky:

Pretentious, this is like every other time.

I generally do good things for good people.

Generally evil people/neutrals don't like that and try to cast doubt/kill me.

So that's the most likely group where the evils would be.

Except this time it's phalla vets who know how I roll, and they seem to be making up stuff like saying that I'm making up my powers and that my reveal is false.

So those guys are waay too experienced to say something like that.

Thusly, they're probably lying.

You see my train of thought here.

• Options
    edited October 2007
    hi5 B:L

hi5

!abstain for now

love is reciprocal

<3

Raneados on
  • Options
    edited October 2007
    Man, B:L, anyone who has played with you in previous games where you've made accusations like this knows that you are full of it. You've rarely, if ever been right on these crazy accusations.

P10 on
  • Options
    SkulkSkulk Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    I don't really have any time to read through this today so someone tell me where to put my votes.

Skulk on
  • Options
    edited October 2007
    put them on the bad guys duh

Raneados on
  • Options
    GnastyGnasty Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    !Evict B:L, because I don't think he's evil but man I don't want him getting us all killed which he will probably do without even realizing it.

Seriously B:L, the "seer and guard me" network plan has been put forth every Phalla, and every time it's determined that it is a shitty plan. How do you not know this yet?

Gnasty on
    i just wanna 'be myself'
  • Options
    edited October 2007
    !vote Shorn Scrotum man because man eff you

Raneados on
  • Options
    iamtheaznmaniamtheaznman Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    !vote BL

I'm going to give BL a chance. Don't screw me.

iamtheaznman on
  • Options
    edited October 2007
    Gnasty wrote: »
    !Evict B:L, because I don't think he's evil but man I don't want him getting us all killed which he will probably do without even realizing it.

Seriously B:L, the "seer and guard me" network plan has been put forth every Phalla, and every time it's determined that it is a shitty plan. How do you not know this yet?
    I know this.

I know someone will attempt this.

I know that I'm probably the only one who can stop that someone from attempting it and screwing over the good guy network through conversions by attempting it first.

Besides, it's not always a fail. I was able to catch a cultist in The Stand phalla, and I was only killed by vote. :x

And Pretentious, you were there as well. I basically had two cultists and two infected in my sights when I died.

Not to mention the Space Station phalla, where I correctly tagged Drez, Ardor, robothero, precisionk, Bliss101, ThreeLemmings, and life3.

But well, you never listen to me anyways. Because you're almost always evil as well.

• Options
    edited October 2007
    !vote BL

I'm going to give BL a chance. Don't screw me.
    Thank you. Faith is all I need. And also guys who won't evict me to try and ruin the best chance we have of getting a secure network going.

!Vote Gnasty

I think you'd be better off on the other side of the island.

• Options
    edited October 2007
    Out of all this debauchary, there is only one true choice and that is the choice of a leader with qualities true and just. A man that rules with an iron fist and words spoken flow like a gentle breeze on an autumn day. A man who's been through the best of times and the worst of times. A man that never steps down, never gives up and never surrends.

That man is I, GOD-EMPEROR PRECISIONK!

SALLY FORTH MEN, FOR A VOTE IN GREEN FOR ME, IS A VOTE FOR VICTORY!

precisionk on
  • Options
    edited October 2007
    B:L, you almost got 2 cultists and 2 infected, because of your powers, not because they "opposed" your plan.
    (also I'm almost certain those numbers are false)
    In the Infected Phalla I remember all the Infected saying absolutely nothing against your plan and going with it peacefully.

There's also the matter of you only bringing up the times where you were right, as opposed to the times where you were so very wrong

P10 on
  • Options
    Look Out it's Sabs!Look Out it's Sabs! Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    I don't think precisionk has the time and effort to be a lord emperor in two phallas at the same time. He must have a clone, an evil clone.

Look Out it's Sabs! on
    NNID: Sabuiy
    3DS: 2852-6809-9411
  • Options
    edited October 2007
    Saburbia wrote: »
    I don't think precisionk has the time and effort to be a lord emperor in two phallas at the same time. He must have a clone, an evil clone.

I am an Omni God-Emperor. I see all and do all. I am evervigilant and beautiful.

precisionk on
  • Options
    edited October 2007
    precisionk wrote: »

I am an Omni God-Emperor. I see all and do all. I am evervigilant and beautiful.

Then answer me this, who is the prettiest of them all?

Look Out it's Sabs! on
  • Options
    edited October 2007
    B:L, you almost got 2 cultists and 2 infected, because of your powers, not because they "opposed" your plan.
    (also I'm almost certain those numbers are false)
    In the Infected Phalla I remember all the Infected saying absolutely nothing against your plan and going with it peacefully.
    Uhh, no.

I got one cultist through my powers. The rest is all intuition and logical deduction.

And I logically deduct that people who know me would know I wouldn't waste the seer's time by outing myself as a special if I was actually a vanilla role. Therefore, those who say otherwise have an ulterior motive.

Intuition says robothero is either evil or acting evil to get knocked out of the phalla for some sort of record.

In any case, the naysayers are helping the bad guys more than the good guys. So quit helping the bad guys, Pretentious.

• Options
    edited October 2007
    I'm fairly certain discourse always helps the goodguys, B:L. So piss off.

P10 on
  • Options
    edited October 2007

THAT WOULD BE ME.

I still find it hilarious how everyone was pissed at me, when I used the power to ask the question, "Who is the pretty, pretty princess of them all?" It was for the good of the team really.

precisionk on
  • Options
    edited October 2007

THAT WOULD BE ME.

I still find it hilarious how everyone was pissed at me, when I used the power to ask the question, "Who is the pretty, pretty princess of them all?" It was for the good of the team really.

I thought I was pretty :(.

!vote for precisionk!!!! :3 !!!!

Look Out it's Sabs! on
  • Options
    edited October 2007

THAT WOULD BE ME.

I thought I was pretty :(.

!vote for precisionk!!!! :3 !!!!

I knew you would do that. BESIDES, I am the only one that stole the toliet paper from the toliets in the back, before we went down. IT IS CHARMIN.

precisionk on
  • Options
    GreenGreen Stick around. I'm full of bad ideas.Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Good lord, what's been going on here

Green on
  • Options
    SkulkSkulk Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    So guys, i don't know how much food you all have, but I figure we should decide early who we are going to eat first.

Perhaps a leg rota?

Skulk on
  • Options
    edited October 2007
    Lies and misinformation don't, and you're supplying plenty of both. Cut it out and quit trying to justify it.

• Options
    ShamusShamus Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Jesus, a whole bunch of stupid is going on.

Shamus on
  • Options
    edited October 2007
    B:L wrote: »
    Lies and misinformation don't, and you're supplying plenty of both. Cut it out and quit trying to justify it.
    Sorry for disagreeing you with, oh lordship. I should clearly follow in line and just vote the way you tell me, because using logic and pointing out flaws in your plan only helps the terrorists!

P.S: I went back and checked the Viral Phallology thread and the only baddie you "caught" was Critical, which was through your power, not your 'intuition'. You joked that you were going to vigilante me though, but that doesn't count, so suck it. (you also posted a list full of people you thought were suspicious, out of 9 only 1 was a villain)

P10 on