As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Those fucking kids, with their requesting of tricks and/or treats...

• Options
    TubeTube Registered User admin
    edited November 2007
    You know how your parents always warned you about someone putting razor blades and poison in candy? That's me.

Tube on
  • Options
    HunterHunter Chemist with a heart of Au Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    It will be worth it. To have Batman pull up in his Batmobile to trick or treat, then throw a smokebomb as he returns to the vehicle.

Hunter on
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    You know how your parents always warned you about someone putting razor blades and poison in candy? That's me.

My degree lets me put more clever poisons in the candy. Stuff that is undetectable and makes you shit yourself to death or get liver cancer.

Hunter on
  • Options
    TransporterTransporter Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    Hunter wrote: »
    It will be worth it. To have Batman pull up in his Batmobile to trick or treat, then throw a smokebomb as he returns to the vehicle.

Make sure it;s the bat-tank from begins.

Drive through the fucking door.

Transporter on
  • Options
    SilmarilSilmaril Mr Ha Ha Hapless. Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    Stuff that is undetectable and makes you shit yourself to death.

I would like this recipe.

Silmaril on
    t9migZb.jpg
  • Options
    lostwordslostwords Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    Oh man, Hunter, awesome idea. You should dress as either Alfred the Butler or Catwoman to match him, whatever costume shows more of your skin.

You should give him batarangs to chuck at other kids, then steal their candy as they cry. Children are a superstitious and cowardly lot

lostwords on
    rat.jpg tumbler? steam/ps3 thingie: lostwords Amazon Wishlist!
  • Options
    AirAir Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    i dont think weve ever prepared for this or needed to because not many kids do it here and there arent a whole lot of kids in the area anyway

so we completely forget about it and then some kid knocks and the door and i am like 'uhh shit let me see what we got. okay here is a handful of chips'

Air on
    darjeelingshortsig95.jpg
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    'we got no food but maybe i can give you some tomato sauce in a cup or something'

Air on
    darjeelingshortsig95.jpg
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    Silmaril wrote: »
    Stuff that is undetectable and makes you shit yourself to death.

I would like this recipe.

Many acetylecholinesterase inhibitors are either invisible to detection methods or at least so difficult to find that most sloppy, fast paced labs won't catch them. They're found in many naturally occurring poisons and venoms, and humans have synthesized others for pesticides and shit like that. Many of the more deadly and popular nerve gas agents (chem weapons) use them to deal out death. A good deal of them actually are manufactured with chemical "tags" to help identify them because of how difficult it can be to test for them, so that if there is a release we will hopefully know what it is and where it came from. Yay science.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acetylcholinesterase_inhibitor

What makes them cool is called the SLUD reaction. SLUD stands for salivation, lacrimation, urination, and defecation. You basically drool, cry, piss, and shit yourself to death. A very common and effective form of chemical weapon that is horribly efficient yet funny.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SLUD

Hunter on
  • Options
    redfenixredfenix Aka'd as rfix Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    Air wrote: »
    'we got no food but maybe i can give you some tomato sauce in a cup or something'

See, this is topical, actually.

Last night in prime trick-or-treat time, i was out in the (connected) garage putting some stuff back in the fridge, and as I opened the door, a nearly full jar of salsa fell and broke on the ground.

I was already in a really bad mood thanks to my dear wife, and I yelled 'FUCK' quite loudly.
    Apparently that was exactly some 5yr old girl was getting candy at the front door.

Oops.

redfenix on
  • Options
    bentbent Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    When I was out last night some guys had pretty good costumes, noface or whatever from spirited away and the clown from IT, two guys as the twin towers and one guy with half a strongbow can stuck to his forehead in an idle hands kinda thing. Also 'the gay fairy'. He gave me a lot of hair advice.

bent on
    sig1.png
  • Options
    lostwordslostwords Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    Why not just use that blue car stuff that tastes delicious and is toxic. Give the candy a little bit of a kick to it.

lostwords on
    rat.jpg tumbler? steam/ps3 thingie: lostwords Amazon Wishlist!
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    why not just give kids a bunch of crack and let the media blame the parents and school system and videogames and shit for turning even younger kids into drug addicts

with the way things are going why would anyone think that an 8year old ODing would be due to anything other than their own poor life choices

Air on
    darjeelingshortsig95.jpg
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    Anti-freeze (specifically the ethylene glycol in it) metabolizes into Oxalic acid, and then that reacts with calcium in your body to form Calcium oxalate crystals in your kidneys. It's fun, but way to easy to track and diagnose. Also, the treatment is to give the person alcohol so the body metabolizes that first and you simply piss the poison away unharmed.

Hunter on
  • Options
    Wedge BiggsWedge Biggs Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    redfenix wrote: »

Last night in prime trick-or-treat time, i was out in the (connected) garage putting some stuff back in the fridge, and as I opened the door, a nearly full jar of salsa fell and broke on the ground.

I was already in a really bad mood thanks to my dear wife, and I yelled 'FUCK' quite loudly.
    Apparently that was exactly some 5yr old girl was getting candy at the front door.

Oops.

Yeah, I was carving our pumpkin when my two year old came running amok thru our kitchen. This ruined my zen-like concentration, turning the spiral horn on the side of our jack-o-lantern into a big fucking hole. I yelled out "Cocksucker" without thinking, throwing down the exacto-knife. Ash stopped, turned to me, and said, "Sucker, daddy?" while pointing to the candybowl. So he didn't learn to swear from me yet.

Wedge Biggs on
    I ain't never crossed a man who didn't deserve it. - Artis Ivey Jr.
  • Options
    bentbent Registered User regular
    edited November 2007

Oops.

Yeah, I was carving our pumpkin when my two year old came running amok thru our kitchen. This ruined my zen-like concentration, turning the spiral horn on the side of our jack-o-lantern into a big fucking hole. I yelled out "Cocksucker" without thinking, throwing down the exacto-knife. Ash stopped, turned to me, and said, "Sucker, daddy?" while pointing to the candybowl. So he didn't learn to swear from me yet.

he'll just have some subconscious mental connection between the phrase 'cocksucker' and candy

bent on
    sig1.png
  • Options
    StaleStale Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    bent wrote: »

Oops.

he'll just have some subconscious mental connection between the phrase 'cocksucker' and candy

where was it you lived again wedge?

because it looks like I'll be visiting there in the next 3 to 5 years.

witha bag of candy and some loose shorts.

Stale on
    easysig2.jpg
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    I accidentally taught my son to call everybody, including my wife, stupid. I try not to swear because he repeats everything I say and gets me in trouble with it. So I just call people stupid.

The other day my wife did something he didn't like and he looks right at her and says "Mommy, stop being stupid". Of course I laugh like the asshole I am, and she's so pissed at me I'm not getting any for weeks.

Hunter on
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    i am picturing the knife flying into your 2year old kids heart and those dying words are said kinda like 'et tu, brutus?'

Air on
    darjeelingshortsig95.jpg
  • Options
    PotUPotU __BANNED USERS regular
    edited November 2007

Oops.

That might be helpful when someone offers him free candy.

PotU on
    2mong9u.jpg
  • Options
    altmannaltmann Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    I'm sorry but the best is when some really cute little 4 year-old comes to your door dressed as a bumble-bee or tigger and is way scared and his mom is trying to get him to go up and get some candy.

Then my dog who is dressed as darth vader comes barreling from the back of the house and starts licking him and he starts crying.

It was the cutest thing ever, but the kid is probably scared for life.

altmann on
    Imperator of the Gigahorse Jockeys.

"Oh what a day, what a LOVELY DAY!"

signature.png
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    I taught my boy to pat my wife on the ass. She dosen't tell him that it's wrong and disturbing, she just hits me. In my sleep.

Wedge Biggs on
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    i am picturing the knife flying into your 2year old kids heart and those dying words are said kinda like 'et tu, brutus?'

et tu, brute

vocativ

PotU on
    2mong9u.jpg
  • Options
    TubeTube Registered User admin
    edited November 2007
    what kind of diseased mind dresses a dog as darth vader

Tube on
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    PotU wrote: »

Oops.

I already covered this you shitheel

Stale on
    easysig2.jpg
  • Options
    edited November 2007

Do you even know how many results you get when you GIS Darth Vader dog.

PotU on
    2mong9u.jpg
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    i am picturing the knife flying into your 2year old kids heart and those dying words are said kinda like 'et tu, bwoootush?'

Fixed that for ya. His pronunciation is severely lacking. I mock him for it.

Wedge Biggs on
  • Options
    edited November 2007

My dogs have been jedi, stormtroopers, bees, zombies, and military dogs

Stale on
    easysig2.jpg
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    Stale wrote: »

Oops.

Man, I'm sorry. No need to swear at me.

PotU on
    2mong9u.jpg
  • Options
    edited November 2007

Dress them up like cats next year and really fuck with people's minds.

Hunter on
  • Options
    edited November 2007

Oops.

Man, I'm sorry. No need to swear at me.

I'm sorry, faggot

Stale on
    easysig2.jpg
  • Options
    edited November 2007

Do you even know how many results you get when you GIS Darth Vader dog.

Second page, top row. WOW.

Wedge Biggs on
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    Swearing over the internet is the rudest.

PotU on
    2mong9u.jpg
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    Fuck you Potu.

Silmaril on
    t9migZb.jpg
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    Oh, so rude.

PotU on
    2mong9u.jpg
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    I'm... I'm sorry.

I don't know where that came from.

Silmaril on
    t9migZb.jpg
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    03-10-2006.jpg03-25-2006.jpg

Air on
    darjeelingshortsig95.jpg
  • Options
    edited November 2007

Dress them up like cats next year and really fuck with people's minds.

dress them up like cows by taping a bunch of cats to them

Air on
    darjeelingshortsig95.jpg
  • Options
    TransporterTransporter Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    has anyone told Hunter that if his kid goes as Batman, he needs to go as Ras Al Ghul?

Because he should.

Transporter on
  • Options
    JordynJordyn Really, Commander? Probing Uranus. Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    has anyone told Hunter that if his kid goes as Batman, he needs to go as Ras Al Ghul?

Because he should.

He'll have to make sure the kid knows to respond when he calls him "detective."

Jordyn on
    thumbsupguy-1.jpg
    JordynNolz.com <- All my blogs (Shepard, Wasted, J'onn, DCAU) are here now!