it's like I want to see it

but at the same time I don't

shit, just send it all to me

Soup on
  • Options
    Milquetoast ThugMilquetoast Thug Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    AHAHAHAHA....That's... fantastic
    It should probably be offending me more... except that if you ignore the massive penis, the rest of the costume is adorable.

Milquetoast Thug on
  • Options
    StraightziStraightzi Here we may reign secure, and in my choice, To reign is worth ambition though in HellRegistered User regular
    edited December 2007
    That's amazing Toss.

Straightzi on
  • Options
    StraightziStraightzi Here we may reign secure, and in my choice, To reign is worth ambition though in HellRegistered User regular
    edited December 2007
    Holy god the Lando part oh my sweet lord.

Straightzi on
  • Options
    edited December 2007
    You would think a dude writing fucked up Star Wars erotic fan fiction would be bad but then he is crazy racist as well.

Straightzi on
  • Options
    JunpeiJunpei Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    Send it along, will give me something to read while I do this repetitive task I have set myself

Junpei on
  • Options
    TossrockTossrock too weird to live too rare to dieRegistered User regular
    edited December 2007
    The whole thing is tongue in cheek (or something) but it's still so graphic that uh

yeah

Tossrock on
    sig.png
  • Options
    edited December 2007
    And he's not even enough of a fan to know that nobody can activate a lightsaber except for a Jedi. Especially not a fucking ewok.

Straightzi on
  • Options
    edited December 2007
    ahahahahaha, absolutely fucking glorious!

Junpei on
  • Options
    edited December 2007
    Queertzi wrote: »
    And he's not even enough of a fan to know that nobody can activate a lightsaber except for a Jedi. Especially not a fucking ewok.

Seriously, way to kill the realism.

Junpei on
  • Options
    Mr. Henry BemisMr. Henry Bemis God is love Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    yeah that part killed my boner
    i did not know that

Mr. Henry Bemis on
    Nothing is true; Everything is permitted
  • Options
    Metzger MeisterMetzger Meister It Gets Worse before it gets any better.Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    Wookies are mammals, right? One can then assume that their genitalia would be distinctly mammalian, i.e., a furred protective sheathe.

Metzger Meister on
  • Options
    JimothyJimothy Not in front of the fox he's with the owlRegistered User regular
    edited December 2007

Wait, why is that?

I'm pretty sure that Grievous activated four.

Jimothy on
  • Options
    CalliusCallius Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    Someone wants a word with you...

han-solo.jpg

Callius on
    tonksigblack.png
  • Options
    VorusVorus Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    prequels don't count
    Star Wars Law

Vorus on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited December 2007
    Jimothy wrote: »

Wait, why is that?

I'm pretty sure that Grievous activated four.

Anyone can use a lightsaber, I was attempting internet sarcasm, not sure about Q.

Junpei on
  • Options
    CalliusCallius Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    Jesus christ, are you all dumb?

Callius on
    tonksigblack.png
  • Options
    edited December 2007
    The midichlorians in your blood are in agreement.

Junpei on
  • Options
    edited December 2007
    I was just making shit up dudes.

Straightzi on
  • Options
    Metzger MeisterMetzger Meister It Gets Worse before it gets any better.Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    Anyone can use a lightsaber. It takes a jedi to use it with skill or fenesse because of the fact that it's a very strange weapon, with all of it's weight opposite the business end.

edit: also the fact that it's a fucking four foot shaft of pure energy.

Metzger Meister on
  • Options
    edited December 2007
    YOU DARED TO DEFY CANON!

Junpei on
  • Options
    edited December 2007
    I seriously have never been that into Star Wars. The movies were pretty good as a kid, I haven't seen them since.

Straightzi on
  • Options
    Mr. Henry BemisMr. Henry Bemis God is love Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    wait han used one in empire strikes back

oh gay

Mr. Henry Bemis on
    Nothing is true; Everything is permitted
  • Options
    TrillianTrillian Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    Trillian wrote: »
    Bogey wrote: »
    Merry Xmas, Rank! :P

Rankenphile is nothing but a great big ray of sunshine.

YOU TAKE THAT BACK YOU COCKSWILLING FETID SACK OF BUMJISM

HEY YOU TAKE THAT BACK I AM NOT FETID

Trillian on

They cast a shadow like a sundial in the morning light. It was half past 10.
  • Options
    edited December 2007
    There is entirely too much star wars serious in this thread about wookie cock.

Junpei on
  • Options
    VorusVorus Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    I just wanted an excuse to be mean to the prequels....
    my starwars knowledge is sorely lacking

Vorus on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited December 2007
    I've played a Star Wars d20 game and was yelled at for wanting my Mandalorian merc to be able to pick up the Jedi party member's lightsaber and go berserk.

Our GM had an asthma attack over it and we all laughed and he got mad. :|

edit: Wookie penis: knot or not?

Metzger Meister on
  • Options
    edited December 2007
    Koshian wrote: »
    Junpei wrote: »
    YOU DARED TO DEFY CANON!

LUCAS WILL HAVE YOUR HEAD ON A PLATTER

Bisexual Ewok Jedi Assassins have been dispatched.

Junpei on
  • Options
    JimothyJimothy Not in front of the fox he's with the owlRegistered User regular
    edited December 2007
    Ewok Jedis?

Cool.

Jimothy on
  • Options
    edited December 2007
    Jimothy wrote: »
    Ewok Jedis?

Cool.

Hey, they have to be to use lightsabers, right?

Junpei on
  • Options
    edited December 2007
    Wookie Penis: A special Ted Koppel report.

Metzger Meister on
  • Options
    edited December 2007
    When I played Star Wars d20 I just got pissed that I couldn't play a Jawa and then ended up playing a Mon Cal techie who made only the most useless items. Or when I started making useful shit I either couldn't find parts for it or nobody in the party wanted it because blasters are cooler than slugthrowers or wrist mounted razorblade shooters apparently.

Straightzi on
  • Options
    edited December 2007
    When I played Star Wars d20 I just got pissed that I couldn't play a Jawa and then ended up playing a Mon Cal techie who made only the most useless items. Or when I started making useful shit I either couldn't find parts for it or nobody in the party wanted it because blasters are cooler than slugthrowers or wrist mounted razorblade shooters apparently.

But blasters are clumsy weapons. D:

Also, I always liked playing as a Force Adept. Best of both worlds, really... I've also never played an alien. Closest I got was wanting really badly to play a Zabrak but being all like "Eh, fuck it."

Metzger Meister on
  • Options
    edited December 2007

Also, I always liked playing as a Force Adept. Best of both worlds, really... I've also never played an alien. Closest I got was wanting really badly to play a Zabrak but being all like "Eh, fuck it."

I think it was Pony that suggested the idea of instead of playing one single weak Jawa I should come up with a way to play a squad of them. Like four or five weak Jawas that go around doing all sorts of crazy ass shit.

Straightzi on
  • Options
    edited December 2007
    And that is pretty much my dream for playing Star Wars RPG ever again.

Straightzi on
  • Options
    edited December 2007

I think it was Pony that suggested the idea of instead of playing one single weak Jawa I should come up with a way to play a squad of them. Like four or five weak Jawas that go around doing all sorts of crazy ass shit.

Dude, Jawa Spec Ops team.

Seriously though, Zabrak are sweet. Darth Maul up in hee-yuh.

Metzger Meister on
  • Options
    stimtokolosstimtokolos Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    Has someone posted the wookie penis PA strip yet?

stimtokolos on
  • Options
    Randall_FlaggRandall_Flagg Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    you are the third person to ask that

guess what the answer is

Randall_Flagg on
This discussion has been closed.