As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

All that is not delicious

124»

• Options
    No Great NameNo Great Name FRAUD DETECTED Registered User regular
    edited April 2008
    I had Lyme disease.

It was kind of eh. Not so bad. Except now I have liver problems.

Also, I am extremely afraid of ticks now, even though the Lyme itself wasn't so bad. Some kind of phobia inducing toxin.

No Great Name on
    PSN: NoGreatName Steam:SirToons Twitch: SirToons
    sirtoons.png
  • Options
    Clint EastwoodClint Eastwood My baby's in there someplace She crawled right inRegistered User regular
    edited April 2008
    I had that Jell-O Soda that the OP was talking about

It was good for a little while until my attention span wore out and I came back like ten minutes later and the jello was practically disintegrating into a sludgy red white and blue mixture

Clint Eastwood on
  • Options
    SilmarilSilmaril Mr Ha Ha Hapless. Registered User regular
    edited April 2008
    I have made Banana and coconut loaf.

It most certainly is delicious.

Silmaril on
    t9migZb.jpg
  • Options
    sdrawkcaB emaNsdrawkcaB emaN regular
    edited April 2008
    man I definitely am not up for lyme disease no sir

sdrawkcaB emaN on
  • Options
    No Great NameNo Great Name FRAUD DETECTED Registered User regular
    edited April 2008
    Coward.

The bullseye rash woke me up in the middle of the night. I was like, "damn".

No Great Name on
    PSN: NoGreatName Steam:SirToons Twitch: SirToons
    sirtoons.png
  • Options
    sdrawkcaB emaNsdrawkcaB emaN regular
    edited April 2008
    Coward.

The bullseye rash woke me up in the middle of the night. I was like, "damn".

I think I got rid of mine the same day I got it

probably within 6 hours

so even if it were a deer tick the chances of infection would be extremely low

sdrawkcaB emaN on
  • Options
    ttvpttvp Registered User regular
    edited April 2008
    Water is a food, right?

Every day my dad brings a jug of water to work with him. Once he gets home he just sets it down on the counter so he can rinse everything out before bed and fill it up again in the morning. After he's home I generally like to drink from it (unless one of us is sick of course) and he doesn't care. It's just water and it saves using a glass or having to run the faucet.

This one time several months back, I'm there, drinking from the jug because damn I'm thirsty. The first sip I get what feels like a ball of dirt or something, and I spit it out into my hand. Meh, it's just a soaked ball of lint, so I toss it onto the counter. I'll take care of it once my thirst is quenched. I go to continue sipping and between a sip I glance down, and watch as the ball of lint unfurls its eight legs, and what is now a very wet, confused, and probably annoyed spider starts strolling down the counter. I just stare at this scenario unfolding before my eyes for a few seconds before I audibly announce "Well, that's interesting", and I grab the nearest paper towel and smush it. I go back to my water because nothing is gonna stop me from my goddamn thirst.

It was definitely a surprising event, I honestly never expected to see a spider or other insect get inside of that, especially with that rubber seal it has that is designed to keep it watertight unless you pull up the mouthpiece. I guess I give some kudos for that spider for managing what I deem to be impossible, but that awe quickly turned to anger. Who the fuck does that spider think he is trying to disrupt my beverage consumption?

ttvp on
  • Options
    Caulk Bite 6Caulk Bite 6 One of the multitude of Dans infesting this place Registered User regular
    edited April 2008
    I had a friend who told me that scorpions can survive under water for 3 days and glow in the dark.

Needless to say, he is not my friend anymore.

so, he's not your friend anymore, because he bullshitted you and you were gullible enough to believe him?

Caulk Bite 6 on
    jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    TheidarTheidar Registered User regular
    edited April 2008
    Straightzi wrote: »
    Theidar wrote: »
    I got bit on the nuts by a tick when I was 11. When I found it, the thing had swollen to the size of a quarter. That freaked me out for a bit.

Either burn it off with a cigarette or cover it in vaseline to get it off your nuts.

And all y'all freaking out about lyme know that only certain ticks carry it, right?

Actually I tweezered it, as others have said cigarette + nuts = poor planning.

Lyme is usually transmitted by the deer tick. Other ticks can spread disease too though.
    The dog tick(regular tick) carries Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever, Babesiosis and HGA.
    The Lone Star Tick carries HME.

Funnily, I too had Lyme Disease. Not from that tick bite though.

Theidar on
    Gamertag: Theidar
    Wii Friend Code: 0072 4984 2399 2126
    PSN ID : Theidar
    Facebook
    Behold the annhilation of the extraterrestrial and the rise of the machines.
    Hail Satan!
    WISHLIST
  • Options
    MysstMysst King Monkey of Hedonism IslandRegistered User regular
    edited April 2008
    I was eating peanut M&M's and they started to have a strange, tangy taste.

Ants don't taste too terrible.

Mysst on
    ikbUJdU.jpg
  • Options
    BYToadyBYToady Registered User regular
    edited April 2008
    I've accidentally eaten Dorito flavored ants.

It wasn't to bad.

BYToady on
    Battletag BYToady#1454