All that is not delicious

• Options
    BelruelBelruel NARUTO FUCKS Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    see317 wrote: »
    Caulk Bite wrote: »
    PiptheFair wrote: »
    also, this thread has reminded me that I still have a scorpion lollipop somewhere here that my sister got for me. She works at the butterfly conservatory, and they sell all kinds of those insect snack things.

and yes the stinger was cut off, prior to the little guy being dipped into a boiling vat of lemon flavoured candy. I can only presume that it was already dead too, but who knows.

roasted

here's the ingredient list:

malitol syrup, scorpion, artificial flavouring and colouring (yellow 5)

EDIT: Sorry, it's banana flavour, not lemon
    Fuck that.
    Banana flavored candy is terrible.

nuh uh. banana flavored laffy taffy. that shit is bananas. b-a-n-a-n-a-s

Belruel on
    vmn6rftb232b.png
  • Options
    OrikaeshigitaeOrikaeshigitae Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited March 2008
    bellllll. how are your paintings. send me pics. i will sent you painting pics in return.

Orikaeshigitae on
  • Options
    KhavallKhavall British ColumbiaRegistered User regular
    edited March 2008
    bellllll. how are your paintings. send me pics. i will sent you painting pics in return.

:winky:

Khavall on
  • Options
    edited March 2008
    my camera is at my bf's house D:

when i get it back i will show you a few of my paintings :D

Belruel on
    vmn6rftb232b.png
  • Options
    edited March 2008
    :D

i'll send my [strike]penis[/strike]painting first then

Orikaeshigitae on
  • Options
    edited March 2008
    :D

i'll send my [strike]penis[/strike]painting first then

man, your [strike]penis[/strike]paintings are rad!

Belruel on
    vmn6rftb232b.png
  • Options
    edited March 2008
    8-)

Orikaeshigitae on
  • Options
    AirAir Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    this one time we were having lunch in india and my cousin orders this big club sandwich thing

we tell him well give him a hundred rupees if he can finish half of it in 30 seconds and he agrees to it

he picks up the sandwich and gets it ready while i wait for the second hand on my watch to land on an easy starting spot before telling him to start eating
    he takes this quick bite of a corner to get the crust off and half a second later moves in for a big bite. basically as soon as he takes this bit he spits it out in a barely chewed ball, throws the sandwich back in the plate and starts gagging a bit, drinking to get the taste out

basically the eggs or were rotten or somethin and tasted really off
    but seeing it was pretty hilarious. all eating with gusto which quickly turned to disgust
    5 seconds in and hes lost the dare and the sandwich goes from neatly presented to scattered across the plate

Air on
    darjeelingshortsig95.jpg
  • Options
    jpegjpeg ODIE, YOUR FACE Scenic Illinois FlatlandsRegistered User regular
    edited March 2008
    Nerindil wrote: »
    I was picking donut peaches with my family once, and everything was going good. The sun was in the air, sky was clear, I had a satchel half filled with peaches, and the peaches themselves were plump and delicious. We each had an aisle to ourselves, and some trees we would just pass because they were picked clean, and some had a dozen or so.

I come upon this tree that's smack in the middle of the orchard. The tree is FULL of peaches, literally bouquets of them. Clumps of them the size of basketballs all hanging down from their own weight. It was as if 30 peaches were glued together to form huge balls, and then stuck on the tree all over the place. I thought I discovered something, like some lost treasure.

So I go over, and start picking as many as I can.

But there's a reason why that tree wasn't touched guys.

I go through a "ball" of peaches, and I get deeper, and then I yank off another peach, and I see darkness inside the ball, and that darkness moved. I look more closely, and HOLY SHIT IT'S A WASPS NEST. MOTHER FUCKING WASPS ALL CRAWLING ALL OVER INSIDE THERE OH MY GOD WHY?

And then one just flies out and comes all buzzing with it's long legs all flailing demonically and free falls on my eye and stings me and then I feel it chewing my eye lid and I yell for God to kill me as I suddenly hear all of them buzzing. There had to be more hives or nests or whatever in each ball of peaches. I took off running with my eye swollen, scared for my life that they're coming after me. But I reach the car and explain what happened to my family and they all look terrified and they stayed clear of the demon peach tree while I sat in the car pouring water on my eye and keeping an ice pack on it.

It's the closest I've ever been to Hell.

D:

D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:

Dear God, WHY?! That makes me feel ill...

Congratulations on living through one of my worst fears. Bugs/spiders/creepy crawlies of every variety on my fucking eyes oh christ.

jpeg on
    so I just type in this box and it goes on the screen?
  • Options
    KivutarKivutar Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    I think my first was a fatass grub in a broccoli stem when I was ~7 or so.
    Bitten into plenty a worm in an apple. Bitter fuckers. Also narrowly avoided a wasp in an apple - I picked it, bit into it, heard something weird & dropped it instinctively. Pissed off wasp emerged a second later. We also used to have berry canes of various types, and although I was never stung in the act of eating the fruit, I definitely received a few while picking berries over the years.

The worst were probably elm beetles - I'm still unclear as to how all this came together, but they were particularly (re)productive one year, and were basically covering everything in thick swarms. I was at a friend's house, we each made ourselves a bowl of ice cream - we each ended up with elm beetles buried in our ice cream. I ate a few before realising that no, there shouldn't be dark things stirred around in my vanilla ice cream though they could easily be mistaken for chocolate chunks or some shit once they're coated in ice cream. Also, they had the worst fucking bitter taste, like earwax or something.
    Anyway.

Kivutar on
  • Options
    kitchkitch Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    Gullet. What a gross word.

kitch on
  • Options
    sdrawkcaB emaNsdrawkcaB emaN regular
    edited March 2008
    rane, I got that beat

I was eating a peach we grew on our tree

the first peaches that ever grew on our lonely little peach tree

sitting around, in the living room, each of us with a peach in hand

my brothers are chomping on their peaches, omp omp omp

I bite into mine

so delicious, so sweet and delicious

and my brother looks at me

and screams

I look down, and there are hundreds of fucking earwigs pouring out of the bite in the peach

they're crawling on my hand, on my arm, down my shirt

IN MY MOUTH

man I just realized I had an earwig right on my arm like one minute ago

THIS THREAD IS NOT HELPING ME CALM DOWN

NOT HELPING

OH GOD I CAN FEEL THEM CRAWLING ALL OVER ME

sdrawkcaB emaN on
  • Options
    edited March 2008
    I had a tick on me a little while ago and that was just so damn irritating

man I haven't been in the woods

fucking shit texas and I was just starting to warm up to you with your delicious barbecue and attractive women

sdrawkcaB emaN on
  • Options
    ZombiemamboZombiemambo Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    A wasp in a peach and you start crying like a little girl

A swarm of baby spiders or earwigs I can understand, but I'd eat a wasp. Not gross at all.

If you're a real man, you eat that fucker for being in your god damn fruit.

Zombiemambo on
    JKKaAGp.png
  • Options
    StraightziStraightzi Here we may reign secure, and in my choice, To reign is worth ambition though in HellRegistered User regular
    edited March 2008

fucking shit texas and I was just starting to warm up to you with your delicious barbecue and attractive women

Oh no a tick who cares

Straightzi on
  • Options
    MonkeyfeetMonkeyfeet Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    I want that Jello Soda so bad now.

I'm assuming I could just make jello and put in sprite for the same effect right?

Monkeyfeet on
    sig1.jpg
  • Options
    edited March 2008
    Straightzi wrote: »

Oh no a tick who cares

i am a super hypochondriac

every time I have gotten a headache since I have been pretty sure it is due to lyme disease

sdrawkcaB emaN on
  • Options
    BoredGamerBoredGamer Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    rane, I got that beat

I was eating a peach we grew on our tree

the first peaches that ever grew on our lonely little peach tree

sitting around, in the living room, each of us with a peach in hand

my brothers are chomping on their peaches, omp omp omp

I bite into mine

so delicious, so sweet and delicious

and my brother looks at me

and screams

I look down, and there are hundreds of fucking earwigs pouring out of the bite in the peach

they're crawling on my hand, on my arm, down my shirt

IN MY MOUTH

man I just realized I had an earwig right on my arm like one minute ago

THIS THREAD IS NOT HELPING ME CALM DOWN

NOT HELPING

OH GOD I CAN FEEL THEM CRAWLING ALL OVER ME

OH FUCK.

I nearly threw up because of that.

Jesus

BoredGamer on
  • Options
    NATIKNATIK DenmarkRegistered User regular
    edited March 2008

Oh no a tick who cares

i am a super hypochondriac

every time I have gotten a headache since I have been pretty sure it is due to lyme disease

I would freak out so much if I ever found ticks on me, I have had lyme disease when I was a baby, almost died from it aswell on a number of occasions (I practically spent all my time in the hospital from I was 6 months to about 2 and a half)+ the doctors were sure I would never be able to walk due to my legs growing deformed from it. In the end with some correction and training I learned to walk anyways (my legs arent deform anymore, but it did cause me to get arthritis in my ankles, which is :( ).

What I wanted to say, I would much rather have a bee or a wasp on me then a tick.

NATIK on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    edited March 2008
    Unless you are allergic to bees or wasps, your a little girl for freaking out about them being on you.

Zombiemambo on
    JKKaAGp.png
  • Options
    KazhiimKazhiim __BANNED USERS regular
    edited March 2008
    I'm allergic to wasps :|

Kazhiim on
    lost_sig2.png
  • Options
    edited March 2008
    Well you're a little girl for being allergic to wasps

Zombiemambo on
    JKKaAGp.png
  • Options
    DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
    edited March 2008
    the monarch is delicious

Unknown User on
  • Options
    DadouwDadouw Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    Monkeyfeet wrote: »

I'm assuming I could just make jello and put in sprite for the same effect right?

Tell me more about this

Dadouw on
  • Options
    MonkeyfeetMonkeyfeet Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    Dadouw wrote: »
    Monkeyfeet wrote: »

Tell me more about this

It is one of the foods at IHOP that the OP mentioned.

From my research it is called Beezlenut Splash and looks fucking good. But I live in the only state without an IHOP.

Fucking Alaska even has one

Monkeyfeet on
    sig1.jpg
  • Options
    TheidarTheidar Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    I got bit on the nuts by a tick when I was 11. When I found it, the thing had swollen to the size of a quarter. That freaked me out for a bit.

Theidar on
    Gamertag: Theidar
    Wii Friend Code: 0072 4984 2399 2126
    PSN ID : Theidar
    Facebook
    Behold the annhilation of the extraterrestrial and the rise of the machines.
    Hail Satan!
    WISHLIST
  • Options
    KilljoyKilljoy __BANNED USERS regular
    edited March 2008
    In my backyard in India the best guavas were always half-eaten by parrots. I don't know if it was healthy but damn those parrots could pick the sweetest guavas.

Um as for disgusting one time there was a nest of roaches in an apple I ate.

Killjoy on
  • Options
    GoldenSeducerGoldenSeducer AAAAAUGH!! Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    I think the most revolting thing I have ever tasted is my sister lasagna. She put 3 frickin' pounds of ricotta cheese.

My brother put it the best, "This tastes like sand."

However, rule at the table is "If you can't say anything nice about the cooking, you don't get to eat anything else."

Mom shot him the darkest look and he quickly added, "I love sand!"

GoldenSeducer on
  • Options
    StraightziStraightzi Here we may reign secure, and in my choice, To reign is worth ambition though in HellRegistered User regular
    edited March 2008
    Theidar wrote: »
    I got bit on the nuts by a tick when I was 11. When I found it, the thing had swollen to the size of a quarter. That freaked me out for a bit.

Either burn it off with a cigarette or cover it in vaseline to get it off your nuts.

And all y'all freaking out about lyme know that only certain ticks carry it, right?

Straightzi on
  • Options
    PiptheFairPiptheFair Frequently not in boats. Registered User regular
    edited March 2008

the fuck?

did you not pee for like 17 days or something

PiptheFair on
  • Options
    The Black HunterThe Black Hunter The key is a minimum of compromise, and a simple, unimpeachable reason to existRegistered User regular
    edited March 2008
    One time I was hungry and went into the kitchen, I grabbed a bun and started eating it.

I sorta ate around the outside, then I looked at the side I was eating, it was green. The other side was fine, it the side i saw when I picked it up D:

Then I started to taste it.

I started retching, dry hurling, eyes watering, I grabed the strongest tasting thing nearby, shitty beer, and guzzled, grabbed anything, nothing made the taste go away :'(

I could taste it the next morning

The Black Hunter on
  • Options
    Caulk Bite 6Caulk Bite 6 One of the multitude of Dans infesting this place Registered User regular
    edited April 2008
    also, this thread has reminded me that I still have a scorpion lollipop somewhere here that my sister got for me. She works at the butterfly conservatory, and they sell all kinds of those insect snack things.

and yes the stinger was cut off, prior to the little guy being dipped into a boiling vat of lemon flavoured candy. I can only presume that it was already dead too, but who knows.

roasted

Welp, I just had the thing, and figured I should report my findings.

Banana candy isn't too bad, and scorpion tastes kinda nutty. All in all, I wouldn't suggest mixing the two in your next snack, unless you really want to.

3 out of 5 stars, not for everyone.

Caulk Bite 6 on
    jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    General NemoGeneral Nemo The Mighty Shame Church for DogsRegistered User regular
    edited April 2008

roasted

Welp, I just had the thing, and figured I should report my findings.

Banana candy isn't too bad, and scorpion tastes kinda nutty. All in all, I wouldn't suggest mixing the two in your next snack, unless you really want to.

3 out of 5 stars, not for everyone.

A brave man, indeed.

Man I fucking hate scorpions. Goddamn Arizona is full of 'em.

General Nemo on
  • Options
    GoldenSeducerGoldenSeducer AAAAAUGH!! Registered User regular
    edited April 2008
    I had a friend who told me that scorpions can survive under water for 3 days and glow in the dark.

Needless to say, he is not my friend anymore.

GoldenSeducer on
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    I had a friend who told me that scorpions can survive under water for 3 days and glow in the dark.

What the hell kind of scorpion did he see

Zombiemambo on
    JKKaAGp.png
  • Options
    edited April 2008

Either burn it off with a cigarette... to get it off your nuts.

D:D:D:

And all y'all freaking out about lyme know that only certain ticks carry it, right?

Yeah, and in fact the "lone star tick" (which I'm guessing is the kind in Texas, where I was bitten) is not a carrier.

Also we just pulled the damn thing out with tweezers. I don't get where this burning shit comes from. You grab it by the head and pull gently. If you're not a gibbering retard it's not exactly difficult to get the thing out with its jaws and head still connected

sdrawkcaB emaN on
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    See I agree with you there, I've very rarely had a tick get stuck on me. Vaseline is the best solution if that does happen though, cigarettes are the solution my grandfather used to use.

Straightzi on
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    I don't use tweezers though, I don't really carry them around with me and I get ticks all the goddamn time.

Straightzi on
  • Options
    fightinfilipinofightinfilipino Angry as Hell #BLMRegistered User regular
    edited April 2008

What the hell kind of scorpion did he see

some species of scorpions do glow under ultraviolet light.

i don't know what the fuck he's talking about with the water thing, though.

fightinfilipino on
    ffNewSig.png
    steam | Dokkan: 868846562
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    Don't use petroleum jelly though, it causes them to burrow further into your skin.

Zombiemambo on
    JKKaAGp.png