Options

Hugs are where its [chat]!

• Options
    ThanatosThanatos Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    VishNub wrote: »
    So when a girls friends are being retarded and over protective, I'm allowed to tell her that they're being idiots, right?
    Depends on how badly you want to get into her pants.

Thanatos on
  • Options
    JoschuaESQJoschuaESQ Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    So when a girls friends are being retarded and over protective, I'm allowed to tell her that they're being idiots, right?

no. at this point they have more cred than you do. don't outright declare them as wrong. work her mind to that direction. Use your tongue and other extremities for full mind control effects so she thinks they are wrong.

JoschuaESQ on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    edited May 2008

Tell her they're idiots. Chicks love that.

Tav on
  • Options
    HilgerHilger Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Preacher wrote: »
    My gift to chat.

cobain.jpg
    This made me laugh really fucking hard.

Good show.

Hilger on
  • Options
    IreneDAdlerIreneDAdler Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Tav wrote: »
    I can have natural sugar (So, I can eat any fruit bar avocados and more then one banana a day) or anything which has 10g of sugar per 100g. So basically, I can't have cakes, biscuits, most chocolate, most sweets, ice cream (Bar one type, which is nice but really expensive as ice cream goes) and pretty much anything else which is sugary. I can eat crisps (Chips to you Americans) but they cause my skin to break out, so I'm limited to a pack or two a week of low fat ones.

:( I'm sorry. Do you get nutritional labels on food like there is in America? You could check the nutritional contents of a pie and see if you could have a small serving, maybe spaced out with other food so the sugar concentration that your body processes isn't too high?

IreneDAdler on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    Psycho Internet HawkPsycho Internet Hawk Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Being at a school where 75% of the population has a vagina has taught be the majority of girls will a) tell each other everything anyone else has said, and b) remember anything bad you've said about them forever.

Moral of the story: watch your mouth.

Psycho Internet Hawk on
    ezek1t.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    Irene's point:
    Work pie into your life.
    It's worth it

JoschuaESQ on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Hilger wrote: »
    My gift to chat.

cobain.jpg
    This made me laugh really fucking hard.

Good show.

You're welcome my boss sent that to me so I shared it to you.

Preacher on
    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    edited May 2008

Moral of the story: watch your mouth.

Especially when it's aimed down below.

JoschuaESQ on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Being at a school where 75% of the population has a vagina has taught be the majority of girls will a) tell each other everything anyone else has said, and b) remember anything bad you've said about them forever.

Moral of the story: fuck them bitches.

Inquisitor on
  • Options
    VishNubVishNub Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    I decided two days ago that blackberry pie was my favorite thing in the entire world. Bar nothing.

VishNub on
  • Options
    MegamaniacoMegamaniaco Madrid, Spain (again!)Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    I'm putting my lot in with the pie > cake crowd.

Pretty much just on the basis of pumpkin pie > everything.

I agree that pumpkin pie is great, but creme brulee is my favorite desert. Curry is the best food, though. I mean Indian-style curry. Though Thai green curry runs a very close second.

Curry~~:P

My fav dessert is Vanilla ice cream over a brownie with chocolate syrup. Boy, that's good!

Megamaniaco on
    Steam ID: Megamaniaco // LoL summoner: Corcorigan (NA), Megamaniaco (EUW) // Hearthstone: Megamaniaco.2120

Please don't go. The drones need you. They look up to you.
  • Options
    BelruelBelruel NARUTO FUCKS Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Echo wrote: »
    Echo wrote: »

D:

It's a hit with the ladies. :winky:

They discover it and ask what I did and I'm all "Wanna tear my clothes off already eh?"

And then they tear my clothes off.

blankspace has this too, for his forum battle entry he ate spaghetti outta his chest :O

Belruel on
    vmn6rftb232b.png
  • Options
    JPantsJPants Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Hmmm, what to have for dinner tonight....

JPants on
  • Options
    edited May 2008

I agree that pumpkin pie is great, but creme brulee is my favorite desert. Curry is the best food, though. I mean Indian-style curry. Though Thai green curry runs a very close second.
    I hate curry. There's something about my wiring which makes it so that I completely and utterly cannot handle spicy foods, let alone epic curry-levels of spiciness.

If we're going with best foods, I gotta say I fucking love dim sum. This is coming from someone who was born in America, doesn't speak his native language (Chinese) and eats at a lot of good restaurants (I was at TAPS three days ago, ya boayyy). Dim sum is awesome.

Which dim sum exactly? The shu mai, the steamed buns? The chicken feet? And I can't handle too much spiciness either, and I just get my curry at wimpy spiciness levels, like 2 on a scale of 5. There's a lot more to curry than just OMGMYTONGUESHEBURNS!

IreneDAdler on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    JPants wrote: »

Pizza.

Preacher on
    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    My head hurts

Damnation

Elendil on
  • Options
    GreeperGreeper Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Hey Echo I have one of those too.

I call it the Sternal Devourer and pretend it's sucking positive energy from those around me and feeding my soul with it.

Greeper on
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    JoschuaESQ wrote: »
    Irene's point:
    Work pie into your life.
    It's worth it

Well, I can't be saying that since I'm a pie-hater and all, but I mean if you really want pie, I'm sure you can make it happen. Doctors will tell you to avoid certain foods because of their general properties, but it's not like a hard and fast rule, you just have to think about what is in what you eat, not what the thing you're eating is called.

IreneDAdler on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    OboroOboro __BANNED USERS regular
    edited May 2008
    runnercliparthw9.gif

Oboro on
    words
  • Options
    FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Hey, Oboro.

Feral on
    every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
  • Options
    edited May 2008

I hate curry. There's something about my wiring which makes it so that I completely and utterly cannot handle spicy foods, let alone epic curry-levels of spiciness.

If we're going with best foods, I gotta say I fucking love dim sum. This is coming from someone who was born in America, doesn't speak his native language (Chinese) and eats at a lot of good restaurants (I was at TAPS three days ago, ya boayyy). Dim sum is awesome.

Which dim sum exactly? The shu mai, the steamed buns? The chicken feet? And I can't handle too much spiciness either, and I just get my curry at wimpy spiciness levels, like 2 on a scale of 5. There's a lot more to curry than just OMGMYTONGUESHEBURNS!
    I don't know, like I said the problem is that I don't speak, so ordering food is usually left to either my friends or my parents. Umm, off the top of my head ones that I like are: shrimp dumplings, sticky rice in the leaf thing, barbecue pork buns, egg custard thingies, and ya chicken feet are pretty tasty.

I dunno, the problem is that no one I know is really into curry, and there aren't enough good curry places in my area (lots of Asians but not really Indians or something), and the couple times I've had curry I got crushed by spiciness. So ya.

Hilger on
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    Feral wrote: »
    Hey, Oboro.
    Hey hey hey

can't stay long, have like a zillion errands to run

just wanted to stop by and post a picture of a woman winning a marathon, because that is so totally apropos

(though really, it's only apropos because posting The Final Countdown's youtube link is already stale)

Oboro on
    words
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    Oboro wrote: »
    runnercliparthw9.gif
    Sup.

Hilger on
  • Options
    JPantsJPants Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    JPants wrote: »

Pizza.

Totally an option.

Also, howdy Oboro

JPants on
  • Options
    TachTach Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Angry. Somebody's been messing with the toys on my desk here at work. My shiny Lightning McQueen car has a strange chip in the paint.

ANGRY.

Tach on
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    I refuse to respond to more than one greeting in a session.

Also this does not count as a response.

Oboro on
    words
  • Options
    AegeriAegeri Tiny wee bacteriums Plateau of LengRegistered User regular
    edited May 2008
    runnercliparthw9.gif

I see you are back from your magical trip.

Aegeri on
    The Roleplayer's Guild: My blog for roleplaying games, advice and adventuring.
  • Options
    Regina FongRegina Fong Allons-y, Alonso Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Elendil wrote: »
    Country is the only universally bad genre.
    Except Johnny Cash

Uhm, no.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nLBgmbXBOb8

You have been listening to the wrong country music.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bjTSRJLn15k

Country is good. Big Nashville is bad the way top 40 is bad. Don't make the mistake of equating country to shitty, overmarketed, soulless country.

Regina Fong on
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    Ugh what the fuck Vanessa I left you detailed instructions and everything!

Now I have $40something in late fees and the associated credit drop! :x

Seriously this is not what I wanted to come back to. That, and the fact they've reappropriated 'my' room into a workshop. There's a tool bench where I slept. @_@

EDIT: But in other news, yay for being back from my 'magical journey!'

Oboro on
    words
  • Options
    Regina FongRegina Fong Allons-y, Alonso Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
  • Options
    CouscousCouscous Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Where was Oboro?

Couscous on
  • Options
    RichyRichy Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    runnercliparthw9.gif
    Hi Oboro. How did the psych thing go?

Richy on
    sig.gif
  • Options
    TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    edited May 2008
    I can have natural sugar (So, I can eat any fruit bar avocados and more then one banana a day) or anything which has 10g of sugar per 100g. So basically, I can't have cakes, biscuits, most chocolate, most sweets, ice cream (Bar one type, which is nice but really expensive as ice cream goes) and pretty much anything else which is sugary. I can eat crisps (Chips to you Americans) but they cause my skin to break out, so I'm limited to a pack or two a week of low fat ones.

:( I'm sorry. Do you get nutritional labels on food like there is in America? You could check the nutritional contents of a pie and see if you could have a small serving, maybe spaced out with other food so the sugar concentration that your body processes isn't too high?

Some foods give the exact sugar concentration, which others only give the amount of carbs. The general rule of thumb is to divide the amount of carbs by two to get the sugar, but generally pie is 80-90g carbs (per 100g).

Tav on
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    I don't know, like I said the problem is that I don't speak, so ordering food is usually left to either my friends or my parents. Umm, off the top of my head one's that I like are: shrimp dumplings, sticky rice in the leaf thing, barbecue pork buns, egg custard thingies, and ya chicken feet are pretty tasty.

I dunno, the problem is that no one I know is really into curry, and there aren't enough good curry places in my area (lots of Asians but not really Indians or something), and the couple times I've had curry I got crushed by spiciness. So ya.

Oh yeah, I have major love for BBQ pork buns. Dim sum places I go to are ranked in order of how much I liked their BBQ pork bun, and I generally get at least 1 full steam rack of buns just for myself. My parents used to make the sticky rice in leaf thing for me when I was little, and I really liked them, but I haven't had any at restaurants that I really like. My boyfriend really likes sesame balls, you know the dough balls with generally either black sesame, red bean, or lotus paste on the inside, with white sesame seeds on the outside, and deep fried? He always gets that.

IreneDAdler on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited May 2008

Some foods give the exact sugar concentration, which others only give the amount of carbs. The general rule of thumb is to divide the amount of carbs by two to get the sugar, but generally pie is 80-90g carbs (per 100g).

Right, so if you take one bite of pie, and then follow it up with 9 bites of celery, that should come out to 10g of sugar per 100, just like your doctor wanted!

IreneDAdler on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    So glad I don't have diabetes though my fucking mother in law to be is like "Diabetes is around every door and in every corner".

Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    hey guys.

i'm really hungry and there's no food here.

stop it

DasUberEdward on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    hey guys.

i'm really hungry and there's no food here.

stop it

KFC.

IreneDAdler on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    DynagripDynagrip Break me a million hearts HoustonRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    edited May 2008

If you're retarded, sure.

Dynagrip on
This discussion has been closed.