As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[D&D 4E - OOC] Silent Horizon

• Options
    Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    edited August 2008
    Maserati had wanted to extract that silver throat from that kobold priestess biatch, but has since changed his mind mysteriously and now just wants to know more about it. He knows its a summoning horn, or a communication tool for her and the Silent Ones, but why would they need something in her throat in order for her to be able to telepath?

Also, Mase would sure like to procure items that would aid him in causing distractions/hiding, and overall stealth tools and hiding and ninja like stuff.

Goose! on
  • Options
    GreeperGreeper Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    Lekiun wants to solve the great ruddy riddle and sort the mess out. He feels like he's got 90% of the puzzle but needs the other 10 percent. In the meantime he'd be excited to do some real good, as a goodly amount of their current shenanigans have been questionable.

also he might be late for this weekend's session.

Greeper on
  • Options
    IncenjucarIncenjucar VChatter Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    edited August 2008
    Soooo: I don't think I'll be up for DMing this Sunday. PAX is draining the hell out of my energy, and after having that map evaporate on me.... :(

Shouldn't be a problem after that and henceforth for quite awhile. I'm just really really wiped.

Sorry folks.

Incenjucar on
  • Options
    InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    s'all good honey.

Inquisitor on
  • Options
    Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    edited August 2008
    Damn it I was looking forward to it. YOU BASTARD!

Nah, I understand man, certainly not a problem. No chance of rescheduling for during the week is there?

Goose! on
  • Options
    OboroOboro __BANNED USERS regular
    edited August 2008
    yeh yeh, s'all good :^:

Oboro on
    words
  • Options
    edited August 2008
    Goose! wrote: »
    No chance of rescheduling for during the week is there?

Not while I'm in Seattle. My cousin and cousin-in-law have been really really really gracious in letting me stay here and such and I really want to take them out to a nice dinner and with my luck the ONE night that the game was scheduled would also be the ONE night I would have a chance of taking them out and that just won't do.

I mean seriously these people saved me two weeks of hotel fees and have made me dinner and such.

Incenjucar on
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    So we're on for tomorrow, yeah?

Goose! on
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    I think so.

Inquisitor on
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    I anticipate it, yes.

I was working on stuff on the plane, even.

Incenjucar on
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    Goody.

Goose! on
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    Anyways, everyone should make sure they have their character ready for tonight's session.

It'll be at the usual time, with the usual hour-early setup attempt.

Incenjucar on
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    Ventrillo? Newest maptool release?

Goose! on
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    I get the feeling we shouldn't be expecting zen.

Hell, zen vulgarity isn't even in the forum member list anymore.

Inquisitor on
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    He asked to have himself banned, and he said he won't be playing. He's in law school. Where have you been?

Goose! on
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    What's considered the latest build? 1.2 looks like a higher product, but then you have the builds..

Do we have a Ventrillo server...?

Incenjucar on
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    He asked to have himself banned, and he said he won't be playing. He's in law school. Where have you been?

I dunno, doing shit.

Inquisitor on
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    Incenjucar wrote: »
    What's considered the latest build? 1.2 looks like a higher product, but then you have the builds..

Do we have a Ventrillo server...?

We can use PA's game server, so long as we put what game we're playing in a comment. And I've been using the new developer release with the initiative window and other types of awesome in Goumin's Saturday campaign, but I'm sure I can webstart back to the stable.

The new release allows you to edit in character sheet info so that you can hover on the token and see key stuff.

Goose! on
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    I'll check on the new one later this week. As it stands, too close to session to experiment with a new program.

Okay so I guess we have Vent now.

Incenjucar on
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    72.18.158.18 : 3804 are the server and port number of the PA Vent

We're in game on 1 (Sweet Peppermint).

And yeah, you should probably have a mic.

Goose! on
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    /Elisaan uses the dwindling twilight to begin plotting out her "hand language"

Oboro on
    words
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    Good game, guys. Rocky start, but brought everyone closer in the end, it looks like, so it's all good. Feel free to discuss things during the week. I want to be ready to roll with the actual encounter first thing next session.

<3

Incenjucar on
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    Game tonight, yes?

Goose! on
  • Options
    Wonder_HippieWonder_Hippie __BANNED USERS regular
    edited September 2008
    There is a thread? Good to know.

Wonder_Hippie on
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    Yeah we need one more I think.

Goose! on
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    There is an IC thread too, but it is rarely used because people keep wanting to turn it into Play By Post. :P

Incenjucar on
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    Well, I need to actually come up with some character before I could even try to post in that one. I think I have my build ready, I just need to... err... "roll" the stats and such. Dragonborn cleric of the Raven Queen. How's that sound?

Wonder_Hippie on
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    Sounds like you and Maserati will get along just fine.

Enough of these weakwilled characters that want to save the world without breaking a nail. :D

Goose! on
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    You say to the guy missing an eye wearing scale mail with seven weapons strapped to his body who landed the killing blow on what, like 4 people last session?

Inquisitor on
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    Magical scale mail that you ripped off of the kobold priestess which was originally the skin of a song dragon but is now dwarven scale, no less.

--

Anyways, between my other plottings, I'm getting around to organizing a bit of the information, especially since our player base tends to shuffle more often than not.

Antagonists
    Silent God
    Silent Ones/Cult of Silence
    Flesh Circus (Fleshweavers) in service to the Silent Ones

Allies
    Pelor, Melora, etc.
    Lady Aken-Shi and the House of the Distance Shore of the Floating Empire
    Kobolds: Crescendo, Treble, and Beat
    Mysterious Dopplegirl

Others Met
    Librarian, Librarian's Clerk, Librarian's Apprentice
    Ginger, voiceless commoner
    Tavern-Keeper

Incenjucar on
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    Juke. We need more money. Tell me that the assassins had 400 gp on them so we can split that shit 5 ways.

Seriously, what's up with you not giving us gold, man? I want to buy a shit load of blinding bombs so I can be stealthy mcstealthpants.

73 gold is only gonna afford me 2.

WHAT GIVES!

Goose! on
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    what the fuck do you really need gold for

honestly

Oboro on
    words
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    Oboro wrote: »
    what the fuck do you really need gold for

honestly

Magic items?

Inquisitor on
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    Gold is also nice for rituals and mounts and such.

--

Goose!: You'll get your gold when the adventure says you do. Every GP has been accounted for. Much of it is in potions.

Incenjucar on
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    Canada is going on strike until you give us more money!

Goose! on
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    Sounds like you and Maserati will get along just fine.

Enough of these weakwilled characters that want to save the world without breaking a nail. :D

I'm going to be unaligned, not evil. Winds of fate and all, relatively stoic. I won't hesitate to kill somebody, but I'm going to be respectful about it, especially if I go dragonborn.

Wonder_Hippie on
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    Mas is unaligned as well.

Goose! on
  • Options
    GreeperGreeper Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    Mas is unaligned as well.

No. He's evil.

Greeper on
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    Actually, yeah, I'd say he fits evil pretty well.

"What's yours is mine"

Inquisitor on
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    Mas isn't evil. He's not a bleeding heart, but he's not evil. He's still working toward a noble cause, isn't he? He's trying to help a town not hinder it. But he's going to help himself when he can, yes. And he also doesn't care much about laws. If it still existed, I'd call Mas Chaotic Neutral.

Goose! on