Options

Mind your Manners.

• Options
    The GeekThe Geek Oh-Two Crew, Omeganaut Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited August 2008
    darklite_x wrote: »
    Has anyone mentioned lapdogs in an apartment complex or other living community? Seriously, some day I'm going to throatfuck all of those dogs with a plastic spoon so I can get some fucking sleep.

It doesn't make a difference what kind of dog they are. Any dog will bark a bunch if they're not trained properly.

The Geek on
    BLM - ACAB
  • Options
    Angel of DeathAngel of Death regular
    edited August 2008
    The Geek wrote: »
    darklite_x wrote: »
    Has anyone mentioned lapdogs in an apartment complex or other living community? Seriously, some day I'm going to throatfuck all of those dogs with a plastic spoon so I can get some fucking sleep.

It doesn't make a difference what kind of dog they are. Any dog will bark a bunch if they're not trained properly.
    Not a stuffed dog.

Angel of Death on
  • Options
    edited August 2008
    Druhim wrote: »
    I like using the shoulder and middle lane as passing lanes.

I hope you're not serious.
    looking at his recent posts I get the vibe that he's just posting retarded shit because he thinks it will result in "lulz"
    No, I really use the middle lane and shoulder as a passing lane, plus I ride a bike, so it is easy to avoid other vehicles.

I hope you crash.

The Geek on
    BLM - ACAB
  • Options
    edited August 2008

looking at his recent posts I get the vibe that he's just posting retarded shit because he thinks it will result in "lulz"
    No, I really use the middle lane and shoulder as a passing lane, plus I ride a bike, so it is easy to avoid other vehicles.

I hope you crash.
    I haven't yet, but thanks!

Angel of Death on
  • Options
    JigrahJigrah Registered User regular
    edited August 2008

I hope you crash.

I wish more states let Lane Sharing legal, it would make my life so much easier. People get all pissed off about other people getting ahead of them though.

You guys think traffic is bad when your in a car, imagine it on a fuckin bike, you would get on shoulders every once in awhile too.

Silly typo, how the fuck did you get there?
    Also, what do you mean by middle lane? Like on the interstate just middle of the interstate?

Jigrah on
  • Options
    edited August 2008
    Jigrah wrote: »

I hope you crash.

I wish more states let Lane Sharing legal, it would make my life so much easier. People get all pissed off about other people getting ahead of them though.

You guys think traffic is band when your in a car, imagine it on a fuckin bike, you would get on shoulders every once in awhile too.

Also, what do you mean by middle lane? Like on the interstate just middle of the interstate?
    Like the middle turning lane.

Angel of Death on
  • Options
    edited August 2008
    You guys think traffic is band when your in a car

what?

The Geek on
    BLM - ACAB
  • Options
    edited August 2008
    You guys think traffic is band when your in a car

what?

He must be talking about Rock Band?

Angel of Death on
  • Options
    NickleNickle Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    And a special request, if you're alone in a gas station with me, and planning to buy 20-odd lottery tickets, could you maybe let me hop in front of you to buy my pack of gum?

Nickle on
    Xbox/PSN/NNID/Steam: NickleDL | 3DS: 0731-4750-6906
  • Options
    edited August 2008
    Nickle wrote: »
    And a special request, if you're alone in a gas station with me, and planning to buy 20-odd lottery tickets, could you maybe let me hop in front of you to buy my pack of gum?
    No, fuck your gum!

Angel of Death on
  • Options
    jwalkjwalk Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    I have to keep my bedroom windows closed at night, otherwise I get woken up by assholes on loud motorcycles blasting down the street at 2am. That's real fun on a hot night.

Thanks a lot jerkoffs I hope you wrap your stupid bike around a tree.

jwalk on
  • Options
    nevilleneville The Worst Gay (Seriously. The Worst!)Registered User regular
    edited August 2008

yeah
    I always let people with only a few items "cut" me in line
    I hate when people have like 2 carts, I have 2 items
    and they just look at me and kinda shrug.

I guess its a "I'm a cunt, whoooooops" shrug

neville on
    nevillexmassig1.png
  • Options
    edited August 2008
    neville wrote: »

yeah
    I always let people with only a few items "cut" me in line
    I hate when people have like 2 carts, I have 2 items
    and they just look at me and kinda shrug.

I guess its a "I'm a cunt, whoooooops" shrug
    No, it's more of "Fuck you, I'm an asshole!"

Angel of Death on
  • Options
    edited August 2008

I hope you crash.

You guys think traffic is band when your in a car, imagine it on a fuckin bike, you would get on shoulders every once in awhile too.

Fuck no passing there, no one uses any damn turn signals anymore I would just get run off. Where do you live where that actually works (for long term living).

Jigrah on
  • Options
    edited August 2008

I hope you crash.

Fuck no passing there, no one uses any damn turn signals anymore I would just get run off. Where do you live where that actually works (for long term living).

I make it work, and I am from Texas.

Angel of Death on
  • Options
    JedocJedoc In the scuppers with the staggers and jagsRegistered User regular
    edited August 2008

I hope you crash.

I make it work, and I am from Texas.

And suddenly it all becomes clear.

Jedoc on
    GDdCWMm.jpg
  • Options
    BusterKBusterK Negativity is Boring Cynicism is Cowardice Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    I'm guessing he wants the attention of everybody calling him an idiot and this thread becoming about him
    I have no idea where this impulse comes from in people

BusterK on
    Visit http://www.cruzflores.com for all your Cruz Flores needs. Also listen to the podcast I do with Penguin Incarnate http://wgsgshow.podomatic.com
    Amazon Wishlist: http://www.amazon.com/BusterK/wishlist/3JPEKJGX9G54I/ref=cm_wl_search_bin_1
  • Options
    potatoepotatoe Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    this isn't new behavior

this is how he's been for years

potatoe on
  • Options
    BalefuegoBalefuego Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    I have never seen this douchebag before today but he's like in every thread now

Balefuego on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    NotASenatorNotASenator Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    It's when the semi-regular trolls get a sick day or something.

NotASenator on
  • Options
    FizFiz Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    Tube I took your advice and kept volunteering to do stuff so I could be away from the hustle and bustle of the party. You owe me for gas money

Fiz on
    juggcat.jpg
  • Options
    KhavallKhavall British ColumbiaRegistered User regular
    edited August 2008
    Tube, teach me to play lead. I have started practicing scales and exercises. I have OCPD, so I will practice beyond when my fingers start to bleed.

Be yourself.

Khavall on
  • Options
    TonkkaTonkka Some one in the club tonight Has stolen my ideas.Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    I don't feel like going back and checking, but I hope we haven't gone seven pages in this thread without somebody mentioning Billy Quan.

That's the first thing I thought of.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwY_y9znCEQ

Tonkka on
    Steam: evilumpire Battle.net: T0NKKA#1588 PS4: T_0_N_N_K_A Twitter Art blog/Portfolio! Twitch?! HEY SATAN Shirts and such
  • Options
    edited August 2008
    jwalk wrote: »
    I have to keep my bedroom windows closed at night, otherwise I get woken up by assholes on loud motorcycles blasting down the street at 2am. That's real fun on a hot night.

Sorry =(.

I try to be quiet on my bike but shit, it's loud without even trying.

Jigrah on
  • Options
    firewaterwordfirewaterword Satchitananda Pais Vasco to San FranciscoRegistered User regular
    edited August 2008
    Meiz wrote: »
    Being on the phone, if I were say, hungry, I'd at best nibble in between talking and fixing shit. What I wouldn't do is subject my client to my munchings as I have a mute button. If I didn't, I'd starve until I was off the phone.

I recently had a paralegal tell me, via telephone, she couldn't help me because she hadn't had her second breakfast yet.

firewaterword on
    Lokah Samastah Sukhino Bhavantu
  • Options
    edited August 2008
    Being on the phone, if I were say, hungry, I'd at best nibble in between talking and fixing shit. What I wouldn't do is subject my client to my munchings as I have a mute button. If I didn't, I'd starve until I was off the phone.

I recently had a paralegal tell me, via telephone, she couldn't help me because she hadn't had her second breakfast yet.
    What a fat bitch.

Angel of Death on
  • Options
    PkmoutlPkmoutl Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    I agree with you Meiz, many people in the workplace today have terrible phone etiquette

I was once on the phone with someone, and they put the phone down to take a drink of something, but then when they got back on the phone, they belched right into the god damn receiver.

I've also had people have entirely different conversations at volumes that I didn't know phones could actually get to. Because apparently when you gossip with the people you work with, you have to do it at the same noise level as a jet engine.

Oh, and then there was the guy who was telling me how he was sitting at his computer and he needed such-and-such thing right now, and as he's telling me this, I hear urinals flushing.
    "Are you at your desk?"
    "Yeah."
    "You're not on a cell phone?"
    "No." (Huge fart)
    "Call me when you get out of the toilet. That's just downright rude."
    "But I need that right now."
    "On the toilet? I'll be here when you're done in ten minutes. And wash your hands."

Pkmoutl on
  • Options
    jwalkjwalk Registered User regular
    edited August 2008

Sorry =(.

oh these assholes.. yes plural... they don't even try, in fact they try to be as loud as possible I'm sure. talking about 2 of them (or more??) blasting up the street at FULL fucking throttle at midnight.... otherwise it wouldn't bother me, it sure wouldn't wake me up.

jwalk on
  • Options
    edited August 2008

Sorry =(.

oh these assholes.. yes plural... they don't even try, in fact they try to be as loud as possible I'm sure. talking about 2 of them (or more??) blasting up the street at FULL fucking throttle at midnight.... otherwise it wouldn't bother me, it sure wouldn't wake me up.

Alright, fuck those guys.

Jigrah on
  • Options
    edited August 2008

Sorry =(.

Alright, fuck those guys in the butt.

Angel of Death on
  • Options
    MeizMeiz Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    I don't mind loud vehicles. People who spend more in a sound system then the actual car though.... urg.

Oh, that reminds me. I should put my pellet gun by the balcony.

Meiz on
  • Options
    edited August 2008
    To shoot rabbit?

Angel of Death on
  • Options
    edited August 2008
    I don't mind loud vehicles. People who spend more in a sound system then the actual car though.... urg.

Oh, that reminds me. I should put my pellet gun by the balcony.

Ya know, this used to annoy me. Then I started getting into mountain biking in Colorado.

Then I saw people with 5,000 dollar mountain bikes on 2,500 cars, and I realized.

People have their passions.

Jigrah on
  • Options
    edited August 2008
    Hey Angel, whats your ride?

Jigrah on
  • Options
    edited August 2008
    Taking a steep hill and being assured that what you're sitting on is going to keep you safe as well as perform is a far cry from driving down the road at night and subjecting people to your muffled taste in music.

But hey, I happen to be a good shot and haven't had much of a chance to practice considering I'm in a 6th floor apartment. It all works out.

Meiz on
  • Options
    edited August 2008
    Taking a steep train and being assured that what you're sitting on is going to keep you safe as well as perform is a far cry from driving down the road at night and subjecting people to your muffled taste in music.

But hey, I happen to be a good shot and haven't had much of a chance to practice considering I'm in a 6th floor apartment. It all works out.

Blasting loud music or noise of any kind is very disrespectful at the wee hours of the morning. I fully support your goal to achieve greater accuracy at moving targets.

Jigrah on
  • Options
    edited August 2008
    98 CBR 600 F

Angel of Death on
  • Options
    edited August 2008
    Why did I replace the word hill with train? I've never even been on a train.

wtf brain?

Meiz on
  • Options
    edited August 2008
    98 CBR 600

96 Katana 600

Jigrah on
  • Options
    edited August 2008
    Why did I replace the word hill with train? I've never even been on a train.

wtf brain?

Hahahahahahahaha

So I was reading that and thinking damn, I can't make much sense out of this first part.

Glad it wasn't me.

Jigrah on