We have a new update on The Future of the Penny Arcade Forums.

Comics Trivia

124»

• SalmonOfDoubtSalmonOfDoubt Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    Servo wrote: »
    Virral wrote: »
    I thought Punisher Max was a different animal entirely... or is it all the same Punisher?

unclear! nick fury, s.h.i.e.l.d, and microchip all exist in the max series, but no superheroes seem to. it's mostly just best to think of it as a different thing that has some characters in common with the regular marvel universe.

The MAX series has never specifically said there aren't any other heroes, super or otherwise. They've just avoided it completely. However, if there's a S.H.I.E.L.D. you have to assume that there's the whole rest of the Marvel universe. The only thing they've done to debunk the normal Marvel universe is to have the Punisher be aged properly in some storylines. In other storylines, he looks thirty.

In the Ennis-written Fury MAX mini, SHIELD was portrayed as being a kind of UN-backed anti-terrorism/troubleshooting force, rather than dealing with supercrime and supervillians.

SalmonOfDoubt on
    heavensidesig80.jpg
    PiptheFair wrote: »
    killing children would be hilarious
    Olivaw wrote: »
    HELLO AND WELCOME TO THE PENNY ARCADE FORUMS

PLEASE ENJOY YOUR STAY

AND THIS PENIS
    Man, I don't want to read about this lady's broken vagina.
    NotACrook wrote: »
    I am sitting here trying to come up with a tiered system for rating child molesters.
    cock vore is fuckin hilarious