As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Movin' on up! to the new Fallout thread.

• Options
    EndomaticEndomatic Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Nickle wrote: »
    DrunkMc wrote: »
    You know what kind of sucks? At the time I started playing this game on my PC, I did not log in to my XBox/Windows Live account because I could not connect to the internet on my new computer. I've since resolved the issue and signed my PC up for XBL, only now I can't access any of my previous saves! It let me Continue from my last point, but the only game saves that are available in the Save/Load menus are the ones that I created after signing up with Windows Live.

Of course, this is complete bullocks because if for some reason I can't access the internet, I still can't play Fallout 3, as all these most recent saves have been tagged with my Xbox account. Pretty dumb.

Same thing happened to me. I was going to restart anyway, so I didn't care. If I was you, I'd check the file structure, the saves may be under profile folders? U may be able to get them back, the Achievements probably won't grandfather in, but maybe u can get ur saved games back.

Thanks, I'll do some digging and see if I can get the saves back. I'm not too worried about the achievements. I'll get them on later playthroughs.

Also, I require a duster. I'm guessing the only way to get one is to waste Lucas Simms. This is unfortunate, as I am basically a saint of the wasteland. Also, my house is in Megaton and offing the Sheriff might make living there somewhat inconvenient.

There is another way to get a duster, with the same abilities, but a better DR, for a good character:
    Take the Lawbringer perk.

Seriously? Do that and you're given a duster? Wonderful. I wasn't going to bother as I've already got tons of money, but this makes it worth it.

Of course, the outfit seems totally incomplete without the hat. I might have to kill Simms anyway.

Also later in the game there is something similar:
    Col. Autumns Duster/Jacket. It looks quite snazzy too. I'll admit I'd cheated to spawn it so I could see what it looked like

Take that with a grain of salt though as I haven't encountered it yet (legitimately).
    I happen to think it's the best clothing in the game though.

Endomatic on
  • Options
    freakish lightfreakish light butterdick jones and his heavenly asshole machineRegistered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Endomatic wrote: »
    DrunkMc wrote: »
    You know what kind of sucks? At the time I started playing this game on my PC, I did not log in to my XBox/Windows Live account because I could not connect to the internet on my new computer. I've since resolved the issue and signed my PC up for XBL, only now I can't access any of my previous saves! It let me Continue from my last point, but the only game saves that are available in the Save/Load menus are the ones that I created after signing up with Windows Live.

Of course, this is complete bullocks because if for some reason I can't access the internet, I still can't play Fallout 3, as all these most recent saves have been tagged with my Xbox account. Pretty dumb.

Same thing happened to me. I was going to restart anyway, so I didn't care. If I was you, I'd check the file structure, the saves may be under profile folders? U may be able to get them back, the Achievements probably won't grandfather in, but maybe u can get ur saved games back.

Thanks, I'll do some digging and see if I can get the saves back. I'm not too worried about the achievements. I'll get them on later playthroughs.

Also, I require a duster. I'm guessing the only way to get one is to waste Lucas Simms. This is unfortunate, as I am basically a saint of the wasteland. Also, my house is in Megaton and offing the Sheriff might make living there somewhat inconvenient.

There is another way to get a duster, with the same abilities, but a better DR, for a good character:
    Take the Lawbringer perk.

Seriously? Do that and you're given a duster? Wonderful. I wasn't going to bother as I've already got tons of money, but this makes it worth it.

Of course, the outfit seems totally incomplete without the hat. I might have to kill Simms anyway.

Also later in the game there is something similar:
    Col. Autumns Duster/Jacket. It looks quite snazzy too.

You get it for all of, what, five minutes? Correct me if I'm wrong, but you can't leave that room once you enter.

freakish light on
  • Options
    DomhnallDomhnall Minty D. Vision! ScotlandRegistered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Sorenson wrote: »
    Domhnall wrote: »
    Regarding that:
    could have something to do with the fact that he's a doctor. I haven't seen or heard of any it explained yet, but it could make sense. He is the only doctor that I know of in 101.

Well there used to be scouting parties from 101 but they quit that and sealed up the vault. From then on all the adults lied to the kids and told them the vault had never been opened ever and it shall continue that way. Maybe James saved some of the scouting parties' lives and in exchange was allowed to move into vault 101 as long as he went along with the whole 'VAULT IS CLOSED FOR NOW AND EVER' charade.
    Since the old games' surplus materials mentioned that the vaults usually had populations of several hundreds to a thousand (though granted they don't look that way in-game) I always figured that the old man snuck you and himself into the vault somehow and tried to just blend into the masses, with the Overseer finally catching on and the jig being busted up. Given how much of a scientific whiz Dad is and his (albeit loose) connections to the BoS who had data on the vaults (not to mention the VT building in DC) I could see him figuring out how to get the vault door open without the alarms going off.

By the way, Sorenson I remember you asking earlier. On a female playthrough
    you can guarantee 500 extra caps from Burke with Black Widow and Roland will collect Nuka-Quantom for you. Those are the only differences I've seen so far between male and female plays.

Domhnall on
    Xbox Live - Minty D Vision
    Steam - Minty D. Vision!
    Origin/BF3 - MintyDVision
  • Options
    DanHibikiDanHibiki Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    DanHibiki wrote: »
    Oddjob187 wrote: »
    I've started using custom soundtracks on the 360.

There really is nothing like killing dudes in a post apocalyptic wasteland while listening to Sinatra croon "I've got the world on a string."

What a world, indeed.

I know I'm stupid and all.. but how do you get your custom music onto the 360? Never used the 360 for anything but uh, playing them videoh games.

Just insert a cd into the 360, and it'll pull up the music player. There's an option to "Rip CD," and you can select which tracks you want to rip (it defaults to ripping all tracks, so if you've got a live cd or soundtrack with spoken parts, you can choose not to rip them).

After that, it's as simple as hitting the guide button and scrolling down to the music section during play.

And this is absolutely off-topic, but I stumbed on the greatest thing for the 360:
    Play On, a program that pipes streaming media from Hulu directly to your 360, I'm assuming from the HD feed, since everything's so clear. I am most definitely canceling my cable television.
    Can you get MP3s on there with things like memory card or external drive, or will I need to burn them on disk first?

As far as I know, you can't directly rip mp3s onto the system. If you burn them to a cd it will work, but it won't pull the track names and such automatically.

Another alternative would be to set up the media center stuff and stream music through Windows Media Player, but I'm not sure if that works for custom soundtracks. I only use the media center capabilities for streaming HD shows from Hulu, which is absolutely fantastic.

e: I didn't do the Tenpenny quest until maybe 30 hours into the game. And I wouldn't even call it one of my favorite quests.

Ok, thanks for the help!

I'll give that a try tonight.

DanHibiki on
  • Options
    BlueDestinyBlueDestiny Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Regarding that:
    could have something to do with the fact that he's a doctor. I haven't seen or heard of any it explained yet, but it could make sense. He is the only doctor that I know of in 101.

Well there used to be scouting parties from 101 but they quit that and sealed up the vault. From then on all the adults lied to the kids and told them the vault had never been opened ever and it shall continue that way. Maybe James saved some of the scouting parties' lives and in exchange was allowed to move into vault 101 as long as he went along with the whole 'VAULT IS CLOSED FOR NOW AND EVER' charade.
    Since the old games' surplus materials mentioned that the vaults usually had populations of several hundreds to a thousand (though granted they don't look that way in-game) I always figured that the old man snuck you and himself into the vault somehow and tried to just blend into the masses, with the Overseer finally catching on and the jig being busted up. Given how much of a scientific whiz Dad is and his (albeit loose) connections to the BoS who had data on the vaults (not to mention the VT building in DC) I could see him figuring out how to get the vault door open without the alarms going off.

you can guarantee 500 extra caps from Burke with Black Widow and Roland will collect Nuka-Quantom for you. Those are the only differences I've seen so far between male and female plays.
    You can also stop the Mechanist peacefully with it if you talk to him.

BlueDestiny on
  • Options
    xzzyxzzy Registered User regular
    edited November 2008

The only hat you should be wearing is Lincoln's top hat.

http://xzzy.org/files/games/fallout3/whee.jpg

I have several better hats available.. but I can't take the top hat off. It's too awesome.

xzzy on
  • Options
    SorensonSorenson Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Really? :o
    How often does it collect it? I might be willing to bend'the'gender next time around given how wonderful everybody says Nuka-'nades are. And is there anything particularly juicy about Burkes' letters?

EDIT: BD: Oh-ho-ho, that's rather neat!

Sorenson on
  • Options
    The_SpaniardThe_Spaniard It's never lupines Irvine, CaliforniaRegistered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Is the Mysterious Stranger perk worth it?

The_Spaniard on
    Playstation/Origin/GoG: Span_Wolf Xbox/uPlay/Bnet: SpanWolf Nintendo: Span_Wolf SW-7097-4917-9392 Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Span_Wolf/
  • Options
    NickleNickle Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    I like wearing (Stealing Independence and Tenpenny quest spoilers):
    Tenpenny's suit and Button's Wig. It helps with my CHA, Speech, and Barter skills when I'm in towns, and compliments my huge victorian mustache excellently.

When I'm wandering, though, I go with a nice duster and muh sneaky hat. Though occasionally I'll suit up in (another goddamn quest spoiler):
    Reilly's Ranger armor, because it is the best damn armor in the game.

Nickle on
    Xbox/PSN/NNID/Steam: NickleDL | 3DS: 0731-4750-6906
  • Options
    SorensonSorenson Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    xzzy wrote: »

I have several better hats available.. but I can't take the top hat off. It's too awesome.
    Man, someone needs to model in a Lincoln's Suit armor and a monocle once we get the CS going - hell, there's already an eyepatch mod out there, so we could just rip off that for the base.

Sorenson on
  • Options
    freakish lightfreakish light butterdick jones and his heavenly asshole machineRegistered User regular
    edited November 2008

Yes.

freakish light on
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    How often does it collect it? I might be willing to bend'the'gender next time around given how wonderful everybody says Nuka-'nades are. And is there anything particularly juicy about Burkes' letters?
    I didn't get Burke to not blow up Megaton and I think that's the scenario you get the letters in. I used Black Widow instead of my 33% odd speech chance to guarantee more money for blowing Megaton up.

When you meet Roland outside of the the Nuka-Museum house you can use Black Widow and offer him a threesome if he collects Quantom for you. I haven't actually seen him since he ran out of Girdershade shotuing he knew just where he could get some. He may have been ripped apart by Nuka-Lurks for all I know. However he did indeed offer to collect some quantom for me and ran off to do so.

The nuka-cola lady isn't the only place to get the schematics for nuka-grenades though. In my first playthrough I got it from somewhere else (can't remember where). Nuka-Grenades are indeed magnificent.

Domhnall on
    Steam - Minty D. Vision!
  • Options
    The_SpaniardThe_Spaniard It's never lupines Irvine, CaliforniaRegistered User regular
    edited November 2008

Yes.

Anything else to say, or are you going to remain.. mysterious. 8-)

The_Spaniard on
    Playstation/Origin/GoG: Span_Wolf Xbox/uPlay/Bnet: SpanWolf Nintendo: Span_Wolf SW-7097-4917-9392 Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Span_Wolf/
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    I didn't get Burke to not blow up Megaton and I think that's the scenario you get the letters in. I used Black Widow instead of my 33% odd speech chance to guarantee more money for blowing Megaton up.

When you meet Roland outside of the the Nuka-Museum house you can use Black Widow and offer him a threesome if he collects Quantom for you. I haven't actually seen him since he ran out of Girdershade shotuing he knew just where he could get some. He may have been ripped apart by Nuka-Lurks for all I know. However he did indeed offer to collect some quantom for me and ran off to do so.

The nuka-cola lady isn't the only place to get the schematics for nuka-grenades though. In my first playthrough I got it from somewhere else (can't remember where). Nuka-Grenades are indeed magnificent.

If you want more schematics (for a higher yield of grenades when you make them) check the OP for a list of all of them.

ed: That Mysterious Stranger is great. Couple of times I've been low on health and ammo, trying to take down some Enclave soldiers, and you hear that familiar guitar twang and BAM! he's shooting the crap out of everything. Turns em to mush with his .44.

freakish light on
  • Options
    OptimusZedOptimusZed Registered User regular
    edited November 2008

Man, someone needs to model in a Lincoln's Suit armor and a monocle once we get the CS going - hell, there's already an eyepatch mod out there, so we could just rip off that for the base.
    I just used the Prototype Power Armor with the American military symbols emblazoned on it for my Omega Lincoln.

OptimusZed on
    We're reading Rifts. You should too. You know you want to. Now With Ninjas!

They tried to bury us. They didn't know that we were seeds. 2018 Midterms. Get your shit together.
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    OptimusZed wrote: »

I just used the Prototype Power Armor with the American military symbols emblazoned on it for my Omega Lincoln.
    Where do you get the power armour? I remember the museum of technology saying they had an exhibit for a 51-tb power armour suit but I couldn't find it.

Button is one of my favourite FO3 characters. Such a cute wee robot.

Domhnall on
    Steam - Minty D. Vision!
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    Mysterious Stranger never shows up for me. I've seen him once, but the camera angle was horrible, and it was against one raider who was already dead, anyway.

My luck is 9, I think, and I've yet to pick up the bobblehead. (I've got armor that makes it 10, anyway)

It might have something to do with the fact that I already have 2 NPCs following me and helping me kill things wherever I go, I dunno.

Nickle on
  • Options
    GoodKingJayIIIGoodKingJayIII They wanna get my gold on the ceilingRegistered User regular
    edited November 2008

That is a most excellent topper, sir. I shall have to procure it. I also enjoy button's wig, combined with sexy sleepwear. It is both a hilarious and humiliating way to kill raiders.

GoodKingJayIII on
    Battletag: Threeve#1501; PSN: Threeve703; Steam: 3eeve
  • Options
    edited November 2008

Where do you get the power armour? I remember the museum of technology saying they had an exhibit for a 51-tb power armour suit but I couldn't find it.

Button is one of my favourite FO3 characters. Such a cute wee robot.
    Old Olney, sewers. Bring a dart gun, or your best leg shooting weapon.

OptimusZed on

They tried to bury us. They didn't know that we were seeds. 2018 Midterms. Get your shit together.
  • Options
    xzzyxzzy Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Mysterious Stranger never shows up for me. I've seen him maybe once.

My luck is 9, I think, and I've yet to pick up the bobblehead.

It might have something to do with the fact that I already have 2 NPCs following me and helping me kill things wherever I go, I dunno.

Yeah, the stranger is behind that rock off to the left. He takes one look at your squad and is all "fuck it, he don't need my help" and goes to pop some caps in someone else.

xzzy on
  • Options
    edited November 2008

It might have something to do with the fact that I already have 3 NPCs following me and helping me kill things wherever I go, I dunno.

After I got Mysterious Stranger I had around 40 visits altogether with a luck of 6. I also missed quite a lot in my first play through so the number would have been higher if I did a lot of quests/went to more areas I completely missed out.

The highlight was having him appear four times in Paradise Falls. Twice within my first three attacks. TAKE THAT EULOGY.

edit:
    Oh, the medic protoype armour! I love that thing. It has better perception than I did so it'd go 'Let 'em eat lead!' before any red blips were on my radar. He was the best suit ever. Thanks, Zed. The Museum of technology thing was driving me crazy now I know I had the power armour all along. :P

Domhnall on
    Steam - Minty D. Vision!
  • Options
    HalfmexHalfmex I mock your value system You also appear foolish in the eyes of othersRegistered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Quick note on the Mysterious Stranger - a few times he's shown up while I'm shooting something far away (like on a tower or some such), and the Stranger will appear on the ground but not be able to shoot whatever I've targeted. When that happens, each time without fail, boom, the game freezes.

So be wary if anyone has that perk - it's a great way to lose a shitload of played time if you haven't saved recently.

Halfmex on
  • Options
    HounHoun Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    I have Simm's Duster, since Burke killed him in my game, but the DR was pretty horrible, like 9 or something. Is the duster you get from the Lawbringer perk better? Right now I'm rolling with the Ranger Armor, with has something like 28 DR, iirc.

Alternately, WTB Mod that lets you wear a duster over good armor.

Houn on
  • Options
    BionicPenguinBionicPenguin Registered User regular
    edited November 2008

Yes.

Anything else to say, or are you going to remain.. mysterious. 8-)

I took the perk on my first character and he's shown up maybe 20 times in the 50 hours I've played. He isn't especially powerful and only targets one enemy. It's amusing but I'd say go with something else.

BionicPenguin on
  • Options
    Oddjob187Oddjob187 Pew TorontoRegistered User regular
    edited November 2008
    hah, I shot Wadsworth and he said
    "You've insulted my honor!" then proceeded to use his flame thrower on me .

Oddjob187 on
  • Options
    edited November 2008

It might have something to do with the fact that I already have 3 NPCs following me and helping me kill things wherever I go, I dunno.

After I got Mysterious Stranger I had around 40 visits altogether with a luck of 6. I also missed quite a lot in my first play through so the number would have been higher if I did a lot of quests/went to more areas I completely missed out.

The highlight was having him appear four times in Paradise Falls. Twice within my first three attacks. TAKE THAT EULOGY.

edit:
    Oh, the medic protoype armour! I love that thing. It has better perception than I did so it'd go 'Let 'em eat lead!' before any red blips were on my radar. He was the best suit ever. Thanks, Zed. The Museum of technology thing was driving me crazy now I know I had the power armour all along. :P
    No problem, man.

About the Mysterious Stranger: I'm pretty sure he only shows up if you're within a certain threshold of killing your target without actually doing it outright. A certain number of hit points. And even then it's a random chance as to whether he will or not.

OptimusZed on

• Options
    edited November 2008
    I made a few mistakes with my current (and only) character, like taking the EXP perks, and a few other decisions I would take back if I could. I would probably not have selected the mysterious stranger perk, since there isn't much that I can't kill with one trip to VATS, especially with the help of my NPC friends. Behemoths, Deathclaws, and Giant Scorpions are pretty much the only exceptions.

But I have learned, and my evil character will be a well-oiled killing machine.

Nickle on
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    I made a few mistakes with my current (and only) character, like taking the EXP perks, and a few other decisions I would take back if I could.

Indeed. I'm not bothering with XP Perks, or Black Widow/Ladykiller. I'll also hold on to book until I get the Perk that gives +2 pts for each, instead of 1.

Houn on
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    Houn wrote: »
    I made a few mistakes with my current (and only) character, like taking the EXP perks, and a few other decisions I would take back if I could.

Indeed. I'm not bothering with XP Perks, or Black Widow/Ladykiller. I'll also hold on to book until I get the Perk that gives +2 pts for each, instead of 1.

Yeah, the book thing was a big mistake, I didn't take it until way too late. Of course, there are still tons of books to find, but I wasted a few skill points early on.

Nickle on
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    I have Simm's Duster, since Burke killed him in my game, but the DR was pretty horrible, like 9 or something. Is the duster you get from the Lawbringer perk better? Right now I'm rolling with the Ranger Armor, with has something like 28 DR, iirc.

Pretty Much BOP'd. Anyone know this one? It'll determine whether I bother taking the Perk.

Houn on
  • Options
    BrilliantInsanityBrilliantInsanity Charleston, WVRegistered User regular
    edited November 2008
    I used VATS for a grenade toss on a mirelurk king and proceeded to get a sneak attack critical hit on Mysterious Stranger. :F Have to say that was a tad bit amusing :D Coincidentally I never saw him again in that playthrough, but then I rarely ever needed to use VATS and didn't have more than the minimum luck necessary for the perk, so I'm sure it's not related, but I like to imagine I killed him dead :D

BrilliantInsanity on
    steam_sig.png

Sixty -40- on Origin for some ME3 goodness.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/brilliantinsanity/
  • Options
    edited November 2008

Yeah, the book thing was a big mistake, I didn't take it until way too late. Of course, there are still tons of books to find, but I wasted a few skill points early on.

For the second time I didn't take that perk and I am once again regretting it. It's in no way necessary to end up a kickass wastleland war machine bit my barter and energy weapons would be around 5 points higher than they are the now and it bloody well stacks up over time.

=(

Domhnall on
    Steam - Minty D. Vision!
  • Options
    edited November 2008

Pretty Much BOP'd. Anyone know this one? It'll determine whether I bother taking the Perk.

eh, it's only 10 DR (I thought Simms was like 3, or something). I only wear it in towns, for the boosts, or if I'm not too worried about the local enemies and want to look cool.

Otherwise, the Ranger Battle Armor is the best thing ever.
    39 DR, Luck +1, AP +5, Small Guns +10? Yes please. I can repair it with any old combat armor? Where do I sign?

Nickle on
  • Options
    BionicPenguinBionicPenguin Registered User regular
    edited November 2008

edit:
    No problem, man.

About the Mysterious Stranger: I'm pretty sure he only shows up if you're within a certain threshold of killing your target without actually doing it outright. A certain number of hit points. And even then it's a random chance as to whether he will or not.

Actually, that isn't the T-51b armor. You find that elsewhere.
    In Fort Constantine. You need the keys from the Shoot Them In The Head quest.

BionicPenguin on
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    Thanks, Bionic Penguin.

I didn't use the Reilly's Ranger armour ever. I got it and then sold it. I just loved my
    all seeing and talking medic power armour
    too much.

I may use it this game but it really depends on how cool it looks. Mainly using Talon merc gear when in high leveled areas and the regulator duster when I am not.

Domhnall on
    Steam - Minty D. Vision!
  • Options
    BursarBursar Hee Noooo! PDX areaRegistered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Question regarding Bigtown:
    I discovered the place, like I have most others so far, just by wandering around. I came across the police station and rescued Red and Shorty, and they led me to Bigtown. (Incidentally, Shorty is the stupidest AI fuckstick I have ever had to lead around on a leash.) Now they want me to help them with some mutants. I have two options open to me: Teach them to shoot [small guns], or fix their robots [science]. When I tried teaching them to shoot, a lot of them got killed when the mutants came, so I want to help them with their killing machines. And yet... there aren't any robots. Everybody stands around and shouts "I thought you were gonna teach us, smart guy" but I can't fix robots that aren't there! No wonder they kicked you mental defectives out of Little Lamplight, if you're making up imaginary robots!

Bursar on
    GNU Terry Pratchett
    PSN: Wstfgl | GamerTag: An Evil Plan | Battle.net: FallenIdle#1970
    Hit me up on BoardGameArena! User: Loaded D1
    Spoilered until images are unborked. egc6gp2emz1v.png
  • Options
    HalfmexHalfmex I mock your value system You also appear foolish in the eyes of othersRegistered User regular
    edited November 2008
    It's a random chance of him showing up, but the enemy doesn't have to be hurt a certain amount, or even at all. I've had him kill full health targets for me when I've missed in VATS (which is more often than you might think).

Also, he's quite powerful: whatever he shoots, he kills (at least in my experience), usually in one shot, with the exception of a Behemoth. I don't know what gun he's packing, but it's goddamned powerful.

Halfmex on
  • Options
    DarkWarriorDarkWarrior __BANNED USERS regular
    edited November 2008
    Bursar wrote: »
    I discovered the place, like I have most others so far, just by wandering around. I came across the police station and rescued Red and Shorty, and they led me to Bigtown. (Incidentally, Shorty is the stupidest AI fuckstick I have ever had to lead around on a leash.) Now they want me to help them with some mutants. I have two options open to me: Teach them to shoot [small guns], or fix their robots [science]. When I tried teaching them to shoot, a lot of them got killed when the mutants came, so I want to help them with their killing machines. And yet... there aren't any robots. Everybody stands around and shouts "I thought you were gonna teach us, smart guy" but I can't fix robots that aren't there! No wonder they kicked you mental defectives out of Little Lamplight, if you're making up imaginary robots!

They don't always spawn.

ANd just stay and kill them, theres only like 4, its the max the game can seemingly handle.

DarkWarrior on
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    Bursar wrote: »

They don't always spawn.

ANd just stay and kill them, theres only like 4, its the max the game can seemingly handle.

Someone hasn't been in the Statesman Hotel!

Domhnall on
    Steam - Minty D. Vision!
  • Options
    MidViciousMidVicious Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    IMHO, I wish I'd never gotten the Mysterious Stranger perk. It really makes no sense and I actually hate when he appears. I'm big into immersion though.

Also, I highly suggest you guys checkout the classic leather armor mod: http://www.fallout3nexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=191

It'll give you a new respect for leather armor. I wear it all the time when I'm walking the wastelands, but gear up in my Reilly's Rangers armor (which is also modded with US Army Camo gear). :winky:

MidVicious on
    "When you're in the type of business we're in, you don't get a criminal lawyer, you get a criminal lawyer!"
    -- Jesse, Breaking Bad