Options

The Under[chat]

• Options
    Zen VulgarityZen Vulgarity What a lovely day for tea Secret British ThreadRegistered User regular
    edited March 2009
    ellaten ill tlk about the witcher

gehraeld or whatevre thea cuk is pretty basadd

Zen Vulgarity on
  • Options
    SarksusSarksus ATTACK AND DETHRONE GODRegistered User regular
    edited March 2009

I heard he was like a jedi knight.

Sarksus on
  • Options
    monikermoniker Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    Sarksus wrote: »
    moniker wrote: »
    Oh yeah, sweet deal. I dodged out of jury duty again, guys. I told them I was a full time student, but forgot to tell them the term I was summoned for was my spring break. So they rescheduled for July. Now my spring break is free, so I'm going to sleep forever!

Aww, you could have had Medo coach on how to be the worst juror ever.

Like, bring a giant foam finger with 'guilty' written on it. Start the wave in the jury box. Hit on the DA.

Nah, I'll have more time to train now.

Actually my employer seriously suggested I act in such a way as to disqualify myself. My father suggested I act in such a way as to disqualify myself, as well, by being a fucking racist.

I'm actually interested in doing it, I just don't want it interfering with school or short breaks.

The easiest way to get out of it is to demonstrate some sort of conflict of interest. But yeah, I'd kind of want to do it too.

moniker on
  • Options
    Loren MichaelLoren Michael Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    unxplained-photo-1225258437-34381.jpg

Loren Michael on
    a7iea7nzewtq.jpg
  • Options
    Zen VulgarityZen Vulgarity What a lovely day for tea Secret British ThreadRegistered User regular
    edited March 2009
    holy fuckin shi tits paul bunyn

jedi are pussues compared ot geh==gehralt

Zen Vulgarity on
  • Options
    edited March 2009
    Oh yeah, sweet deal. I dodged out of jury duty again, guys. I told them I was a full time student, but forgot to tell them the term I was summoned for was my spring break. So they rescheduled for July. Now my spring break is free, so I'm going to sleep forever!

Like, bring a giant foam finger with 'guilty' written on it. Start the wave in the jury box. Hit on the DA.

Actually my employer seriously suggested I act in such a way as to disqualify myself. My father suggested I act in such a way as to disqualify myself, as well, by being a fucking racist.

I'm actually interested in doing it, I just don't want it interfering with school or short breaks.

The easiest way to get out of it is to demonstrate some sort of conflict of interest. But yeah, I'd kind of want to do it too.

Oh, someone owes money to someone else, huh? Money raped my dog. They're guilty!

Sarksus on
  • Options
    ElldrenElldren Is a woman dammit ceterum censeoRegistered User regular
    edited March 2009

I read that as a japoanese diminutive of my name and you will have to call me that for forever from now on.

Elldren on
    fuck gendered marketing
  • Options
    VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    edited March 2009
    thanks for that image and site loren

Variable on
    BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
  • Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    edited March 2009
    Organichu wrote: »
    I'm getting my ass kicked by a girl right now.
    iran-map.gif

nuclear-explosion.jpg

:x

Is there any problem that you don't try to solve by glassing Iran?

Glass is the best verb ever.

There are no such things as 'problems'- only convenient opportunities to glass Iran.

Organichu on
  • Options
    ResRes __BANNED USERS regular
    edited March 2009
    Res wrote: »
    res suck dsrks dick for asch

You, sir, are drunk.

YESSSIR
    A
    ND TOMORRW ILL BE SOBER

AND YLL STILL BE GETTNG FUCKED IN THE ASS IN JAUL

Yes, and next month I will be free, and you will still be a guinea bastard.

Res on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    So our team placed fourth in the tourney!
    Out of four teams...

We got shut out, we went 0-6. Ouch.

Still, the games were a little closer than that score suggests. We did get totally blown out two games, but some of the other ones were actually pretty close and we were actually winning, 3 on 2 in dominate field positions one game, we just botched cleaning up the game.

It was a good learning experience for us. It was the first tournament for the a lot of us, and the first time some of us had even played with each other. The guys we played were really nice, they gave us all sorts of pointers on ways to get sponsorships and places that give colleges teams good deals.

I eagerly anticipate our next tournament.

In other news, apparently how good I look is inversely proportional to how much effort I put into looking good. I swear, I stumble out of bed at 5 in the morning today, don't shower, play paintball, barely make it home in time to leave for work, still don't shower, and I get flirted with my whole shift and had a talent agent tell me I should look into a career in modeling...what?

Inquisitor on
  • Options
    edited March 2009
    http://www.iheartchaos.com/sites/default/files/periodic_2.jpg

heya ellataen ill call you whatever jsut dcont cal lmea meab again :(

Zen Vulgarity on
  • Options
    edited March 2009

Oh, someone owes money to someone else, huh? Money raped my dog. They're guilty!

My dad used to work for a company that made locks, including prison locks. Therefore more people being in prison means his company does better and his job is more secure. So who cares if he's innocent, lock the fucker up. And be sure to use a ____ lock at that. You'd probably have to make a more strained connection, but it could still be done. And without invoking Kevin Bacon.

moniker on
  • Options
    edited March 2009
    Inquisitor wrote: »
    Out of four teams...

Still, the games were a little closer than that score suggests. We did get totally blown out two games, but some of the other ones were actually pretty close and we were actually winning, 3 on 2 in dominate field positions one game, we just botched cleaning up the game.

It was a good learning experience for us. It was the first tournament for the a lot of us, and the first time some of us had even played with each other. The guys we played were really nice, they gave us all sorts of pointers on ways to get sponsorships and places that give colleges teams good deals.

In other news, apparently how good I look is inversely proportional to how much effort I put into looking good. I swear, I stumble out of bed at 5 in the morning today, don't shower, play paintball, barely make it home in time to leave for work, still don't shower, and I get flirted with my whole shift and had a talent agent tell me I should look into a career in modeling...what?

NEVER SHOWER

Elldren on
    fuck gendered marketing
  • Options
    edited March 2009
    http://www.iheartchaos.com/sites/default/files/periodic_2.jpg

heya ellataen ill call you whatever jsut dcont cal lmea meab again :(

you are the best of all zens and ><3

Elldren on
    fuck gendered marketing
  • Options
    Casual EddyCasual Eddy The Astral PlaneRegistered User regular
    edited March 2009
    Out of four teams...

you're a star baby

a star

Casual Eddy on
  • Options
    edited March 2009
    I know she's taking a nap, but now I see it too.

Sarksus on
  • Options
    InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    Elldren wrote: »

NEVER SHOWER

I will just get high off of my own funk!

Inquisitor on
  • Options
    edited March 2009
    just reminf me tomrrow or somthin

FUK YAH QUIZ RESPEK KNUVLES

Zen Vulgarity on
  • Options
    edited March 2009
    should I take a nap too?

Elldren on
    fuck gendered marketing
  • Options
    edited March 2009
    HOW IAS IT A NAPE

IS FUCKIG 1 20 AT NIGHT

Zen Vulgarity on
  • Options
    edited March 2009
    just reminf me tomrrow or somthin

FUK YAH QUIZ RESPEK KNUVLES

respek-knuckles.gif

moniker on
  • Options
    edited March 2009
    should I take a nap too?

Is that...code.

Sarksus on
  • Options
    edited March 2009
    HELLA E====HELL YEA MONIKEY

Zen Vulgarity on
  • Options
    JamesKeenanJamesKeenan Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    Out of four teams...

you're a star baby

a star

It's all those pheromones from the sweat and lack of cleaning them off. They wanted your sperm because their bodies were subtly aware from your scent that your immune systems would produce the bestest offspring.

JamesKeenan on
  • Options
    edited March 2009
    i gota some sper n for ya jk

Zen Vulgarity on
  • Options
    edited March 2009
    Okies! Nap time.

the witcher is still only at 58% : (

Elldren on
    fuck gendered marketing
  • Options
    edited March 2009
    stay uppppppppppppppppppppppppppp

Zen Vulgarity on
  • Options
    HakkekageHakkekage Space Whore Academy summa cum laudeRegistered User regular
    edited March 2009
    siiigh

snuggles buggly i want a phone call

Hakkekage on
    3DS: 2165 - 6538 - 3417
    NNID: Hakkekage
  • Options
    edited March 2009
    Okies! Nap time.

Didn't you start this like, this morning.

Sarksus on
  • Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    edited March 2009
    Man Hakkekage just grabbed my brain, kicked it in the head, used my brain as a tampon, then spit in my mouth while I was unconscious on the ground.

Don't ever let it be said that internet scoundrels can't change your opinion. D:

Organichu on
  • Options
    edited March 2009
    Okies! Nap time.

Didn't you start this like, this morning.

7 am

Elldren on
    fuck gendered marketing
  • Options
    edited March 2009
    Scoundrels can't change my opinion. That is why they are scoundrels. If they were capable of changing my opinion they would be swashbucklers.

Sarksus on
  • Options
    ResRes __BANNED USERS regular
    edited March 2009
    Man Hakkekage just grabbed my brain, kicked it in the head, used my brain as a tampon, then spit in my mouth while I was unconscious on the ground.

Don't ever let it be said that internet scoundrels can't change your opinion. D:

I thought you were talking about a game from your last sentence, I'm guessing she just made you realize what a dick Israel is?

Res on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    JamesKeenanJamesKeenan Registered User regular
    edited March 2009

How did this happen? Thumb War?

Hakkekage wrote: »
    siiigh

snuggles buggly i want a phone call

Hey, baby. :winky:

JamesKeenan on
  • Options
    edited March 2009
    kage

had

shoved smyr inyo a ring offfite

Zen Vulgarity on
  • Options
    edited March 2009
    Res wrote: »

I thought you were talking about a game from your last sentence, I'm guessing she just made you realize what a dick Israel is?

Yeah, I thought they were playing Risk at first.

...now I want to play Risk.

moniker on
  • Options
    KungFuKungFu Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    Man, I'm almost out of drugs.

KungFu on
    Theft 4 Bread
  • Options
    edited March 2009
    Zen is amply drunk.