JamesKeenanJamesKeenan Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    shallow breathing
    fever 102.4
    chills/shivering
    dizzy/off balance
    hypertensive skin/feels unpleasant to move

do you think this warrants a trip to the emergency room

I want to say "probably not," but here's the thing, if it is bad, you might not get the chance to say, "Oh, guess I did need to go."

JamesKeenan on
  • Options
    edited March 2009
    Quid wrote: »
    If that's what you wanted, just get up in the Mickey outfit, and get Minnie and girls in Pluto and Minnie costumes, and start hardcore fucking them both in the middle of the park. Then after you've come over and over, start ruthlessly beating the ever living lights out of Minnie, throw a few rocks at some of the gawking parents, screaming rabidly the whole time, and finally take a shotgun to the face.
    Your suicide sucks. Way to suck.

Edit: And seconded on the ER.

Yeah, no, Jumping off a building is the most creative.

At least I have you fucking Pluto before you go out.

JamesKeenan on
  • Options
    Casual EddyCasual Eddy The Astral PlaneRegistered User regular
    edited March 2009
    it's not me it's my boyfriend

sigh. i'll call my mom and see what she thinks

Casual Eddy on
  • Options
    Zen VulgarityZen Vulgarity What a lovely day for tea Secret British ThreadRegistered User regular
    edited March 2009
    niht ehotes

Zen Vulgarity on
  • Options
    QuidQuid Definitely not a banana Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    If that's what you wanted, just get up in the Mickey outfit, and get Minnie and girls in Pluto and Minnie costumes, and start hardcore fucking them both in the middle of the park. Then after you've come over and over, start ruthlessly beating the ever living lights out of Minnie, throw a few rocks at some of the gawking parents, screaming rabidly the whole time, and finally take a shotgun to the face.

You're just jealous your original suicide was lame and now want to bring mine down.

Quid on
  • Options
    edited March 2009

You're just jealous your original suicide was lame and now want to bring mine down.

If you want to go out in Style, get in the Mickey costume, and climb on to a kids' roller coaster, right at the bottom of the biggest drop.

Drop your pants and starting furiously masturbating as the coaster drops. I just think adding a perverse sexual element really leaves a bigger scar.

JamesKeenan on
  • Options
    HakkekageHakkekage Space Whore Academy summa cum laudeRegistered User regular
    edited March 2009
    Yay I got my phone call i am content :D

And I totally bitchslapped organichu

Hakkekage on
    3DS: 2165 - 6538 - 3417
    NNID: Hakkekage
  • Options
    edited March 2009
    If you want to go out in Style, get in the Mickey costume, and climb on to a kids' roller coaster, right at the bottom of the biggest drop.
    Like I'm not already going to splatter some kid on the way down. Go Mickey kill yourself your own way.

Quid on
  • Options
    edited March 2009
    ok we're goin to the emergency room yeahhhh

Casual Eddy on
  • Options
    ResRes __BANNED USERS regular
    edited March 2009
    Because sex is emotionally traumatic.

Res on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited March 2009
    And holy shit, Santa Cruz has a far better China town than SF.

Quid on
  • Options
    edited March 2009
    Like I'm not already going to splatter some kid on the way down. Go Mickey kill yourself your own way.

I will!

And my revised one is better.

ONE: It adds the great lasting guilt and scar of practically killing Mickey yourself. It has got to be worse to see that it was your own coaster that killed Mickey. It doesn't have to be rational, but just being near when Mickey jumps does not sound nearly as bad as if you have to watch yourself ostensibly kill Mickey yourself.

And really, somehow the masturbating in front of a kid really cements the emotional ruination.

JamesKeenan on
  • Options
    edited March 2009
    Res wrote: »

In the case of raping Pluto or violently masturbating before a kids coaster mows you down? It sure as hell will be.

JamesKeenan on
  • Options
    edited March 2009
    why the fuck is the onion on a patrick duffy kick?

Casual Eddy on
  • Options
    HakkekageHakkekage Space Whore Academy summa cum laudeRegistered User regular
    edited March 2009
    hey mickey you so fine you so fine you blow my mind hey mickey

hey hey hey

Hakkekage on
    3DS: 2165 - 6538 - 3417
    NNID: Hakkekage
  • Options
    edited March 2009
    WELL WE'LL JUST SEE WHEN THERE'S A SPREE OF MICKEY MOUSE DEATHS.

Quid on
  • Options
    gundam470gundam470 Drunk Gorilla CaliforniaRegistered User regular
    edited March 2009
    why the fuck is the onion on a patrick duffy kick?

Less post, more go to emergency room.

gundam470 on
    gorillaSig.jpg
  • Options
    MorninglordMorninglord I'm tired of being Batman, so today I'll be Owl.Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    Keenan you are broken in interesting ways.

Morninglord on
    (PSN: Morninglord) (Steam: Morninglord) (WiiU: Morninglord22) I like to record and toss up a lot of random gaming videos here.
  • Options
    edited March 2009

I see you've resorted to "nanner nanner whatever you stink!"

I GUESS WE KNOW WHO WON TODAY?

JamesKeenan on
  • Options
    edited March 2009
    Keenan you are broken in interesting ways.

Sometimes I like to pretend I can see things in ways most people don't, but I'm pretty sure it's just from all the practice of trying to be different.

I'm probably rather boring, really.

JamesKeenan on
  • Options
    MorninglordMorninglord I'm tired of being Batman, so today I'll be Owl.Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    The lawyers.

FUCK YOU FINE DOUBLE POST

No I meant your obsession with using sex to emotionally cripple. Not the elaborate suicides themselves or even the idea.

Morninglord on
    (PSN: Morninglord) (Steam: Morninglord) (WiiU: Morninglord22) I like to record and toss up a lot of random gaming videos here.
  • Options
    KageraKagera Imitating the worst people. Since 2004Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    I'd go to the ER Eddy.

Kagera on
    My neck, my back, my FUPA and my crack.
  • Options
    edited March 2009

Certainly not the children.

Quid on
  • Options
    edited March 2009
    rs-500-us-oil-production1.jpg

Whoa. Funny.

Certainly not the children.

:lol:

JamesKeenan on
  • Options
    edited March 2009
    Kagera wrote: »
    I'd go to the ER Eddy.
    WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME ABOUT MILPITAS?

Quid on
  • Options
    edited March 2009

In the case of raping Pluto or violently masturbating before a kids coaster mows you down? It sure as hell will be.

No, that's rape being traumatic. Or a very violent act being traumatic. The sexual element of the event might add a sexual element to the trauma. Sex itself is not traumatic.

Do you think that in one-room homes, the parents just stop having sex once they have a kid?

Res on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited March 2009
    Children never win.

Morninglord on
  • Options
    edited March 2009

No, that's rape being traumatic. Or a very violent act being traumatic. The sexual element of the event might add a sexual element to the trauma. Sex itself is not traumatic.

Do you think that in one-room homes, the parents just stop having sex once they have a kid?
    I know they sure as fuck don't in one room hotels.

Jackasses.

Quid on
  • Options
    edited March 2009

Of course not. And yet still I think if the kid was trying to sleep, and the dad was on two legs, mom doubled over and they were fucking vehemently, loudly... Or while the kid was trying to watch cartoons... Eh, I guess it wouldn't be inherently bothersome as long as there was a really open relationship.

I'm pretty sure combining violence and sex, perhaps especially at childhood years, still exponentially increases the emotional impact of each. Like drugs and alcohol.

JamesKeenan on
  • Options
    edited March 2009

Of course not. And yet still I think if the kid was trying to sleep, and the dad was on two legs, mom doubled over and they were fucking vehemently, loudly... Or while the kid was trying to watch cartoons... Eh, I guess it wouldn't be inherently bothersome as long as there was a really open relationship.

I'm pretty sure combining violence and sex, perhaps especially at childhood years, still exponentially increases the emotional impact of each. Like drugs and alcohol.

There is a saying: a marooned man fears even tranquil waters. Yes, if a person of any age links trauma to something else there is sometimes something of a pavlovian response.

Sex being an issue to kids is something of a self-fulfilling prophecy. Kids are distressed by hearing, seeing, or thinking about their parents having sex because they are taught, by their parents, that sex is bad, or because they don't know what sex is and are confused. Otherwise, it's just annoying.

Res on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited March 2009

There is a saying: a marooned man fears even tranquil waters. Yes, if a person of any age links trauma to something else there is sometimes something of a pavlovian response.

Sex being an issue to kids is something of a self-fulfilling prophecy. Kids are distressed by hearing, seeing, or thinking about their parents having sex because they are taught, by their parents, that sex is bad, or because they don't know what sex is and are confused. Otherwise, it's just annoying.

Yes, this is true. I would say it's hardly just the parents fault.

But how much of my idea is related to the inherent feelings and meaning of sex to human beings, and how much is related to the societal imprints regarding sexual repression, chastity and whatever?

JamesKeenan on
  • Options
    edited March 2009
    But how much of my idea is related to the inherent feelings and meaning of sex to human beings, and the societal imprints regarding sexual repression, chastity and whatever?

I don't think anyone really has any business commenting on what the inherent feelings and meanings of sex are to human beings, unless anyone knows of any cases of two humans growing up in isolation and then suddenly being put together. Because that is like the only way anyone is going to see it in a vacuum.

Res on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    Nova_CNova_C I have the need The need for speedRegistered User regular
    edited March 2009

The couple above me have very loud sex at all hours of the night that sometimes lasts for an hour or more. There is also an 8 or 10 year old child living up there (Son of the girlfriend). They also have crazy screaming matches. I fear for the kid's long term mental health.

I am also getting the fuck out of this place as soon as I can. I got laid off at the wrong fucking time. ><

Nova_C on
  • Options
    edited March 2009
    Nova_C wrote: »

The couple above me have very loud sex at all hours of the night that sometimes lasts for an hour or more. There is also an 8 or 10 year old child living up there (Son of the girlfriend). They also have crazy screaming matches. I fear for the kid's long term mental health.

So do I, but exposure to sex still isn't harmful.

Res on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    edited March 2009
    My cousin lives in an apartment building next to neighbors who fuck loudly. He told me (and he's an earnest dude, I know he's telling the truth about this) he jerks off listening to them every night.

Organichu on
  • Options
    KageraKagera Imitating the worst people. Since 2004Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    Kagera wrote: »
    I'd go to the ER Eddy.
    WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME ABOUT MILPITAS?

What about Milpitas?

Kagera on
    My neck, my back, my FUPA and my crack.
  • Options
    edited March 2009

Sure it is. Sex is bad and the kid should feel shamed.

I get what you're saying, as well with regards to how we could only ever really know by locking up and raising tons of people in almost complete isolation and seeing how they react.

But we had to have had samples or "close to" kind of scenarios, right? What about kids who grow up in puritan homes where sex is never even mentioned, for better or worse?

I'd rather know the effect of raising kids with full knowledge of sex, practices and issues. See how they grow up.

JamesKeenan on
  • Options
    edited March 2009
    Organichu wrote: »
    My cousin lives in an apartment building next to neighbors who fuck loudly. He told me (and he's an earnest dude, I know he's telling the truth about this) he jerks off listening to them every night.

See, I've never been turned on hearing people fuck. ESPECIALLY the chick upstairs. She sounds fucking ridiculous. She's also a nasty, ugly bitch, but then to each their own.

Generally, though, I'm trying to sleep whenever I can hear neighbors fucking and then it's just annoying.

Nova_C on
  • Options
    edited March 2009

Sure it is. Sex is bad and the kid should feel shamed.

I think it's more being kept up by your mom fucking her boyfriend at 2 or 3 in the morning when you've got school at 8. I mean, she fucking shrieks.

EDIT: I never meant to imply kids being exposed to sex is inherently bad, just that this kid is in a dysfunctional home and the loud sex at all hours is not something that I think is helping. Hell, there was once where they fucked loudly at 2, screamed at each other at 3 in total rage and then fucked loudly again at 4. I was fucking pissed.

Nova_C on
  • Options
    edited March 2009
    I don't know, hearing some crazy hot people fuck like mad, loudly, really getting into it, and doing it well?

Not just hot people going, "Oh yes. Yes sir. Engage in intercourse with me, engage in intercourse with me!"

JamesKeenan on
This discussion has been closed.