As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

a

124»

• The Black HunterThe Black Hunter The key is a minimum of compromise, and a simple, unimpeachable reason to existRegistered User regular
    edited August 2009
    Raiden333 wrote: »
    BusterK wrote: »
    Henroid wrote: »
    ASimPerson wrote: »
    Protip: Real-life interactions can lead to forum infractions!

Someone last year was jailed for three months for being rude to me at PAX.

In my defense they were very rude

What's the story there? Like were they just "Fuck you!" all the time?

He spoke ill of the Queen

...LewieP's Mum?

tube would either be in a supermax or living in the mountains of afghanistan if someone did that infront of him IRL

The Black Hunter on
  • WrenWren ninja_bird Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    I'd like to meet tube in real life and give him a big hug. then maybe some of these old infractions would disappear.

Wren on
    tf2sig.jpg
    TF2 - Wren BF3: Wren-fu
  • MKRMKR Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    I earned all mine either by genuinely doing something infraction worthy, or communicating poorly and giving the impression that I was doing something infractionable.

MKR on
  • I Win SwordfightsI Win Swordfights all the traits of greatness starlight at my feetRegistered User regular
    edited August 2009
    I talked about peggle in the new comic thread

I Win Swordfights on
    lfYVHTd.png
  • AntimatterAntimatter Devo Was Right Gates of SteelRegistered User regular
    edited August 2009
    I fought the law and the law won

Antimatter on
  • CyvrosCyvros Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    Wren wrote: »
    I'd like to meet tube in real life and give him a big hug. then maybe some of these old infractions would disappear.
    I'd like to shake his hand. Just from a bit of a distance.

Cyvros on
  • DarkPrimusDarkPrimus Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    Cyvros wrote: »

Cyvros: 2 Point Infraction: Sweaty palms, wet fish grip.

DarkPrimus on
  • Arch Guru XXArch Guru XX Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    I think it was before the infraction system, but I remember someone getting a 5 minute ban for 'blasphemy against the wonder that is guacamole' or something similar. I thought that was pretty funny, wish I could remember/applaud the mod responsible.

Arch Guru XX on
    Should have been a rock star.
  • PiptheFairPiptheFair Frequently not in boats. Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    I think it was before the infraction system, but I remember someone getting a 5 minute ban for 'blasphemy against the wonder that is guacamole' or something similar. I thought that was pretty funny, wish I could remember/applaud the mod responsible.

likely knob, who also banned me for 2 minutes for ruining a joke

PiptheFair on
  • MetalbourneMetalbourne Inside a cluster b personalityRegistered User regular
    edited August 2009
    Cyvros wrote: »

Frankly, I think the best way to deal with Tube would be to cross the street and try not to make eye contact.

Metalbourne on
  • BobCescaBobCesca Is a girl Birmingham, UKRegistered User regular
    edited August 2009
    PiptheFair wrote: »

likely knob, who also banned me for 2 minutes for ruining a joke

i was banned for five minutes by Elki for perhaps making fun of American Football...

BobCesca on
  • AldoAldo Hippo Hooray Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    BobCesca wrote: »
    i was banned for five minutes by Elki for perhaps making fun of American Football...
    Same here. Guy likes his burly men throwing balls around.

Aldo on
  • RonaldoTheGypsyRonaldoTheGypsy Yes, yes Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    How do you perhaps make fun of something, anyway?

And is this thread collecting anything? I got an infraction for making a poop joke.

By this standard, half of the awesome posts threads should have burned in a mountain of red cards.

RonaldoTheGypsy on
  • Caulk Bite 6Caulk Bite 6 One of the multitude of Dans infesting this place Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Both of my infractions are directly related to me giving in to my Spergoid Heritage.

Caulk Bite 6 on
    jnij103vqi2i.png
  • FalloutFallout GIRL'S DAY WAS PRETTY GOOD WHILE THEY LASTEDRegistered User regular
    edited September 2009
    I have a couple of amusing ones in my collection.

Fallout on
    xcomsig.png
  • CentipeedCentipeed Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Hopefully this isn't answered anywhere else, and doesn't constitute a derail, but I was wondering, do infractions ever disappear from your User Panel? It sits there, mocking me silently, every time I check which threads have had replies. I've only had one, so if they're designed to disappear as more appear, that's probably not going to work so well.

Centipeed on
  • KrunkMcGrunkKrunkMcGrunk Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    From what I can surmise, they don't disappear.

My only good infraction was had when I got into an argument with ViolentChemistry. I wish I could edit the post to tell him to go fuck himself. Because seriously, fuck that guy.

KrunkMcGrunk on
    mrsatansig.png
  • MKRMKR Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    I still have one from 2007. I don't think they go away.

MKR on
  • IvarIvar Oslo, NorwayRegistered User regular
    edited September 2009
    I remember looking at the profile of some idiot who used to talk out of his ass in the new comic thread, and he had several pages of infractions.

Ivar on
  • Eat it You Nasty Pig.Eat it You Nasty Pig. tell homeland security 'we are the bomb'Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    one of the best things to do is look at people's profiles and see what they've been infracted for

I don't have any interesting ones sadly

Eat it You Nasty Pig. on
    NREqxl5.jpg
    it was the smallest on the list but
    Pluto was a planet and I'll never forget
  • YamiNoSenshiYamiNoSenshi A point called Z In the complex planeRegistered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Despite my hubris and taunting, I have yet to get any infractions. YOU HEAR ME MODS! I AM UNTOUCHABLE!

YamiNoSenshi on
  • BedlamBedlam Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Drez wrote: »
    Didn't people get infracted for failing to draw a proper horse as well?
    A three point infraction! Which also made me jailed for a couple days!

Drawing horses is serious fucking business, people.

Bedlam on
  • PaperLuigi44PaperLuigi44 My amazement is at maximum capacity. Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Dyscord wrote: »
    one of the best things to do is look at people's profiles and see what they've been infracted for

I don't have any interesting ones sadly

My favourite is LewieP's 'FAILURE TO PHRASE RESPONSE IN A MANNER THAT GLORIFIES THE HIVE'.

PaperLuigi44 on
  • RustRust __BANNED USERS regular
    edited September 2009
    In a FEAR thread a while back Tube basically said he didn't scare easy, so I told him that the developers of the Hitman series put out a press release saying Hitman 2 was their favorite entry and all future games would be made with that system in mind.

He infracted me forever with the reason being 'JUSTICE! I WILL HAVE JUSTICE!'

Rust on
  • Caulk Bite 6Caulk Bite 6 One of the multitude of Dans infesting this place Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Despite my hubris and taunting, I have yet to get any infractions. YOU HEAR ME MODS! I AM UNTOUCHABLE!

It's statements like that that show you as a masochist, and thus scares away the mods. The ironic infraction you're hoping for would be too much like a reward here.

Caulk Bite 6 on
    jnij103vqi2i.png
  • LewishamLewisham Registered User regular
    edited September 2009

If I wasn't to get an infraction for reporting this to mods, I would have done it by now.

Lewisham on
  • AMP'dAMP'd Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    I guess this is related enough to this thread: did the post timer for jailed users increase?

Mine used to be 150 seconds, but it seems to have jumped to 180

AMP'd on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]