Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Lets go kill some Pirates

14567810»

• DruhimDruhim Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited July 2009
    Belruel wrote: »
    this is an awful thread
    well it is now

Druhim on
    belruelotterav-1.jpg
  • Me Too!Me Too! __BANNED USERS regular
    edited July 2009
    Taranis wrote: »
    So watching a JDAM demolish a house that had numerous hajj in it is "relieving stress"? Seriously? How many people feel remorse because they lit up someone that was trying to kill them and their comrades? Feeling elated when snuff out the life of someone that's trying to kill you and your comrades is common. To say that infantrymen who reup time and again don't like doing their job is a fucking joke. I'm not trying to say that they enjoy killing though, I'm trying to say that the experience of combat isn't altogether terrible like most civilians believe. You can't have an all volunteer force if infantrymen don't reup. What of SF units? Some SF guys stay in theater for years on end (they get RnR, not sure how much but that's not the same as time back in the states). I have several friends that tried to stay in country when the unit was redeploying to the states. PSG turned them down. In combat you hunt and kill the enemy. Pirates are no better than terrorists.

Honestly if there's a better job out there for me where I get paid to get shot at and shoot back, I'll take it.

You used "hajj" unironically, this allowed me to skip the rest because it's painfully obvious that you have a war fetish

You are literally the guy that gives every soldier a bad name because you really are a psychopath

Me Too! on
  • Me Too!Me Too! __BANNED USERS regular
    edited July 2009
    Artreus wrote: »
    Also is anyone else catching the fact that he is throwing out acronyms left and right to make it look like he knows more than he does?

Yes

"POG land" and his description of how non-pack humpers have a different reaction towards it I just

Nyargh

Me Too! on
  • Burning OrganBurning Organ Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    This thread reminds me of

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hP_EqfZK_zk

Burning Organ on
  • DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
    edited July 2009
    Taranis are you a republican

Unknown User on
  • AMP'dAMP'd Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    You should address him properly

"Are you a Republican, sir?"

AMP'd on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
    edited July 2009
    Look man I'm just trying to find out of a fellow pubbie needs to be taught a lesson

Unknown User on
14567810»