Options

[Glossolalia presents: RADLands] It's Glossolalia's first birthday today!

• Options
    AntimatterAntimatter Devo Was Right Gates of SteelRegistered User regular
    edited January 2010
    Lockout wrote: »
    have you see this wallpaper off the PA dump site, Anti?

(nsfw, I guess. despair tits)
    http://gallery.thesecondscreen.com/gallery.php?pid=1440

it's kind of neat, pretty stylistic take on them

hah, I forgot about this one, it's rad as hell

Antimatter on
  • Options
    BearstranautBearstranaut Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    Earl gets to work on Crabby - after mentioning to the waddling interloper -

"Ain't no singin' allowed. If I were some sort of half-starved holocaust-crazy super beast from the paleolithic era, I'd hell of be waitin' for some sign - any sign - that nourishing, scream-filled flesh was around the corner."

Bearstranaut on
    You ever try and draw Falcor as a giant dong? No? It just ends up looking like a long cyclops.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    Tommy2HandsTommy2Hands what is this where am i Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    Lockout wrote: »
    have you see this wallpaper off the PA dump site, Anti?

(nsfw, I guess. despair tits)
    http://gallery.thesecondscreen.com/gallery.php?pid=1440

it's kind of neat, pretty stylistic take on them

what is this

looks cool

Tommy2Hands on
    8j12qx8ma5j5.jpg
  • Options
    Mr. Henry BemisMr. Henry Bemis God is love Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    Mr. Henry Bemis on
    Nothing is true; Everything is permitted
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Tommy2Hands on
    8j12qx8ma5j5.jpg
  • Options
    RaneadosRaneados police apologist you shouldn't have been there, obviouslyRegistered User regular
    edited January 2010
    edit in fact bemis is cool

Raneados on
  • Options
    Mr. Henry BemisMr. Henry Bemis God is love Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    are you sure i'm not a silly goose

Mr. Henry Bemis on
    Nothing is true; Everything is permitted
  • Options
    RaneadosRaneados police apologist you shouldn't have been there, obviouslyRegistered User regular
    edited January 2010
    thanks bemis you are cool

Raneados on
  • Options
    DE?ADDE?AD Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    [The Third Heat]
    After roughly four hours of travel, the Mothertrucker rolls up into the, now empty, bandit camp. The place is in bad repair, even worse since the team showed up, but it is a good start.

They could build something here. This place could mean something to these people. This could be a new start.

...or not. Whatever. Either way, you all really wish the Fatman would stop humming Telephone.

[Mayfield is Dead]
    [14+12] Together, the fake-Cowboy and the fake-Pirate haul open the gate to the bird enclosure, raising even more of a racket in the process. It is at this point that, having walked some distance into the cave, Husc arrives on the scene to find a cripple in a ten-gallon hat and a robot with an eyepatch and a peg leg.

Mayfield business as usual, circa 0000 AC.

Meanwhile, CRABBY spends some time updating his RobotFaceFaceFace status, and crafting a heartfelt memorial page for his dear friend that-guy-who-thought-he-was-Elvis. On a whim, he checks to see if there are any nearby robots, and finds, much to his astonishment, two other constructs in the area! One of them is standing right in front of Husc, while the other seems to be heading toward him from somewhere outside the zoo.

[Hail to the Watch]
    [20] The van erupts through the garage door as a massive heat-wave turns its metal supports into something with that offers all the resistance of luke-warm butter. Flames and smoldering bits of wood cascade across the front of the sensible vehicle as it swerves madly around the cul-de-sac, sending the already startled members of the suburbanite mob ducking for cover.

As Jack tears out of the 'sac, Jimothy gets a quick view of the house behind them. Cassandra lingers in one of the upstairs windows, staring intently at the van as it drives away. She looks down at her hand for a single moment...

...and then the house explodes, sending a column of fire up into the late-afternoon sky.

B]Mission Accomplish![/B
    Grade: D+
    Deaths: 0 (1)
    Kills: 1
    Time: 3 Hours
    Reward: 2 Ad Points
    Ads Unlocked:

As the van disappears down the road leading back to the city proper, Beige Polo grips his still-aching head, blood dripping slightly from his nose. As the mob closes in on the wreckage of the Warden's house, he turns away, slipping off into the crowd...

DE?AD on
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    AHAHAHA D+

this is for all the people we had unconscious and for losing the arm isn't it

I can only guess we didn't fail simply because we found a screaming fish, a spider dog, and we fucking burned the place to the ground as we left

Raneados on
  • Options
    VALVEjunkieVALVEjunkie Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    WHAT
    (poor Cassandra)

VALVEjunkie on
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    D+: Because, technically, you didn't all die.

DE?AD on
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    hahaha we are the worst ragtag team ever

Raneados on
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    In truth, you guys did manage to set yourselves up to be much less screwed over later.

DE?AD on
  • Options
    DoobhDoobh She/Her, Ace Pan/Bisexual 8-) What's up, bootlickers?Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    The Third heat needs to figure out what we're gonna do next

kinda like the idea of building up the settlement and taking out the trash around our little paradise

Doobh on
    Miss me? Find me on:

Twitch (I stream most days of the week)
    Twitter (mean leftist discourse)
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    DE?AD wrote: »
    In truth, you guys did manage to set yourselves up to be much less screwed over later.

oh my goodness you actually have a plan for all this?

D:

can you divulge something we did that stopped us from being completely fucked?

Raneados on
  • Options
    NeoTomaNeoToma Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    Hahahahahahahaa

All right we are having a parent-teacher conference guys

NeoToma on
  • Options
    MarshmallowMarshmallow Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    I imagine we lost a grade just because DE?AD had to actually force us to leave the garage.

Everyone just sitting there, waiting for something to happen.

Marshmallow on
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Oh my fucking god that is awful you guys

why did we burn down the house!

Tommy2Hands on
    8j12qx8ma5j5.jpg
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    I imagine we lost a grade just because DE?AD had to actually force us to leave the garage.

Everyone just sitting there, waiting for something to happen.

well we all wanted to

I was waiting for everyone to actually get in the fucking car

why did I decide to set fire to the place

I'm pretty sure De?ad told me to

Raneados on
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Raneados wrote: »

D:

I have notions.

It's pretty obvious what you guys did well - if you'd handled it otherwise it could've come back to haunt you.

DE?AD on
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Oh my fucking god that is awful you guys

why did we burn down the house!

CASSANDRAAAAAA!
    :cry:

VALVEjunkie on
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Raneados wrote: »

D:

I have notions.

It's pretty obvious what you guys did well - if you'd handled it otherwise it could've come back to haunt you.

i am terrible at figuring out this stuff

I am not one for foresight, mister de?ad

Raneados on
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    The house didn't burn down.

The house fucking exploded.

One garage-door fire wouldn't've done that.

DE?AD on
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    The house didn't burn down.

The house fucking exploded.

One garage-door fire wouldn't've done that.

I KNEW IT

i knew we didn't do that

Raneados on
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    is the deaths 0 (1) from jimothy or sticks

Raneados on
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Little Column A, little a Column Got-his-arm-blown-off-by-a-kid-in-an-Optimus-Prime-mask.

DE?AD on
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Question is, what did?

Time to go full on, insanity, no sleep 'til Brooklyn, it's phalla time mode.

Opening spreadsheets with both hands and feet.

Marshmallow on
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    people who do these gloss things

how does this work now

do we decide what to do or do we wait for De?ad to introduce us into a new setting?

Raneados on
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    You decide what to do.

I'm a reactionary GM. I play off of shit you guys do.

DE?AD on
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    [Hail to the Watch]

Jack wonders what we see as we fucking rocket down residential streets CLEARLY exceeding the posted limit

Raneados on
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    one sec

poast incoming

Tommy2Hands on
    8j12qx8ma5j5.jpg
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    [Hail to the Watch] - 1 Phys Wound, 1 Ment Wound, OOOOO

Well that seemed unnecessary" I note. I would be worried about Cassandra if I had any doubts at all it would take more then an explosion to keep her down.

Okay, maybe I'm a little worried. But the last thing we need to do is head back and start poking through ashes with an angry mob still roaming around.

"Alright, if we're still headed to the doctor, you probably want to take a left on Wilberson and head towards the highway. Although considering that everything's probably gone Roadwarrior there the side roads might be better. I think you can keep going straight here, until you hit Campbell a mile or two down and see where to go from there."

Also, http://www.frabar.ca/circle.swf

Marshmallow on
  • Options
    NeoTomaNeoToma Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    [Hail to the Watch]

"Take THAT you FUCKERS! ah-ahahahah-ahhhaaaaa!" She cackles with insane glee, pleased by her own carnage.

Syd slyly hooks her ipod into the minivan's sound system
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yl1mH0DROQM&feature=related

"No looking back guys, we have the open road in front of us!"

"I think we got a knack for this guys. We should, like, do this. Like professionally. And by this I mean track down these upjumped little god-kings and fuck up their shit. We'll like be heroes or something. I'm sure this isn't the only neighborhood with a bunch or jerks being complete assholes." She is is glowing. This is the best idea.

"But first...let's get some tacos."

"Also the doctor thing. I guess. if we have time." She adds, eyeing Jim dimissively.

"But mainly the tacos."

NeoToma on
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    [WATCH]
    how many rad do I have now that the Legions is gone?
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

using all of the energy available to him, Cecil screams so hard and so loud that the paint on the car changes into that of the A-Teams van

USING EVERY SINGLE RAD POINT

VALVEjunkie on
  • Options
    Kane Red RobeKane Red Robe Master of Magic ArcanusRegistered User regular
    edited January 2010
    Dubh wrote: »
    The Third heat needs to figure out what we're gonna do next

kinda like the idea of building up the settlement and taking out the trash around our little paradise

Doc has shit to do, backstory shit that hasn't been revealed yet, but probably will be shortly. I don't think he would be opposed to setting up a nice little home base here first though.

Kane Red Robe on
  • Options
    LockoutLockout I am still searching Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    [The Third Heat]

A raider lies dead in blistering heat, unseeing eyes looking straight into the sun overhead. He's jerked by the leg, and then slowly begins to drag on the ground. This continues for some time until he's lifted up with a guttural grunt, and Raaargh-Bargle throws him onto a growing pile of corpses. R.B. is gathering up the larger bits of deceased foes into a mound outside the main entrance.

When the pile is about sixty raiders in size (minus the unfortunate few consumed by Irmin's car), R.B. wipes his hands off on his jeans and sits down, looking accomplished.

Lockout on
    f24GSaF.jpg
  • Options
    romanqwertyromanqwerty Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    [Mayfield]
    [The Cap'n][4,2,2,OOO]

The Captain extricates himself from the bird enclosure and then nods towards the wheelchair cowboy.

"Yarr, thanks fer th' help matey, now that i'm out o' that thar prison, we can set sail t' find me booty."

He pulls out and unrolls a paper placemat with a pirate themed kids puzzle printed on it, and begins pouring over it, mumbling to himself.

A minute or so later, he puts away the "map" noticing that a large brawny robot had approached.

"Arr, metal man, be ye friend of foe?

romanqwerty on
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    [Hail to the Watch]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BfL9NTJyk7o

Jimothy stares out the window, his mouth agape

If he wasn't crying before, he was at least passively crying now

After watching the pyre retreat into the distance, Jimothy curls into a ball and after a time, passes out

Tommy2Hands on
    8j12qx8ma5j5.jpg
  • Options
    DoobhDoobh She/Her, Ace Pan/Bisexual 8-) What's up, bootlickers?Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    [The Third Heat]

Dusty doesn't need to paint the MOTHERTRUCKER- the sandstorm did most of the work. As big as the vehicle was, it is incredibly hard to distinguish from a proper wasteland background.

The walls. Oh God the walls. They were in a poor state of repair. Dusty was certain that a one-armed boy blinded by a robot mask could climb over them. He posts a flier in the mess hall (where is Dusty getting all this paper?).

DUSTY NEEDS YOU

TO FIX THAT DAMN WALL

PAYMENT: A WALL THAT A ZOMBIE HORDE CAN'T BUST THROUGH.

DON'T DENY IT- THIS IS A POSSIBILITY.

He then takes inventory of the former raider base. Spare scrap, facilities, supplies...

And the camp needs a name.

Doobh on
    Miss me? Find me on:

Twitch (I stream most days of the week)
    Twitter (mean leftist discourse)
This discussion has been closed.