Options

Es[chat]ology

• Options
    EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    edited January 2011
    Speaking of Honk's favorite things, I'm gonna take a dump.

Echo on
  • Options
    HonkHonk Honk is this poster. Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    edited January 2011
    Echo wrote: »
    Honk wrote: »
    COME AT ME BRO

Have at thee bro!

It's my new favorite thing.

Did you see this?
    come%20at%20me%20bro.jpg?1291096708
    It's the most hilarious thing this week.

Honk on
    PSN: Honkalot
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    This anteater or whatever is not even remotely close to joking.

Honk on
  • Options
    YamiNoSenshiYamiNoSenshi A point called Z In the complex planeRegistered User regular
    edited January 2011
    COME AT ME BRO

Have at thee bro!

Lay on, MacBro!

From hell's heart I stab at thee, for hate's sake I spit my last breath at thee... bro.

Depressing: The wiki page for Moby Dick is 2nd for "From hell's heart I stab at thee". The first is a WoW achievement.

YamiNoSenshi on
  • Options
    FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    edited January 2011
    COME AT ME BRO

Have at thee bro!

Did you see this?

hahahahhahaha awesome

Feral on
    every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
  • Options
    electricitylikesmeelectricitylikesme Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Holy hell it really is David Duchovney in this one episode of Space Above & Beyond.

electricitylikesme on
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    Feral wrote: »
    COME AT ME BRO

Have at thee bro!

Did you see this?

hahahahhahaha awesome

Right? RIGHT? :lol:

It's my new background for everything.

Honk on
  • Options
    MimMim I prefer my lovers… dead.Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Why is it that every time my fellow English majors begin talking about things they've read I feel like a literary twinkie?

Especially the creative writing English majors. I have three hours with them tonight.

Mim on
  • Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Holy hell it really is David Duchovney in this one episode of Space Above & Beyond.

That was a good series.

Thomamelas on
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    Maybe I shouldn't have it tiled, I can barely make out my shortcuts. Hmm.

Honk on
  • Options
    MimMim I prefer my lovers… dead.Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    MM

blood and poop

my favorite things how did you know?

I read this just as a I popped a Ferrero Rocher into my mouth. D:

Mim on
  • Options
    matt has a problemmatt has a problem Points to 'off' Points to 'on'Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Biggerer
    anteater_nighthawks.jpg

matt has a problem on
    nibXTE7.png
  • Options
    electricitylikesmeelectricitylikesme Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Thomamelas wrote: »

That was a good series.

Old TV is the best. You see random actors in random parts.

electricitylikesme on
  • Options
    FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    edited January 2011
    COME AT ME BRO

Have at thee bro!

Did you see this?

hahahahhahaha awesome

Right? RIGHT? :lol:

It's my new background for everything.

The lighting and shadows are really well-done, too.

Feral on
    every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

• Options
    edited January 2011
    Biggerer
    anteater_nighthawks.jpg

yessss

Feral on

• Options
    edited January 2011
    Feral on

• Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Supposedly best buy has ds 2 collectors edition, hopefully picking that up after work.

Preacher on
    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    ArchArch Neat-o, mosquito! Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    alright time to get subway or something

back in a bit nerds

Arch on
  • Options
    matt has a problemmatt has a problem Points to 'off' Points to 'on'Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Preacher wrote: »
    Supposedly best buy has ds 2 collectors edition, hopefully picking that up after work.
    Yeah. Those sons of bitches. I never buy collectors editions. But, model of the plasma cutter that lights up...goddammit... How did they know my weakness.

matt has a problem on
    nibXTE7.png
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    Matt you've just made my decade :lol:

Honk on
  • Options
    Aroused BullAroused Bull Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    COME AT ME BRO

Have at thee bro!

Lay on, MacBro!

From hell's heart I stab at thee, for hate's sake I spit my last breath at thee... bro.

Depressing: The wiki page for Moby Dick is 2nd for "From hell's heart I stab at thee". The first is a WoW achievement.

I get Moby Dick followed by a Simpson's episode, followed by Star Trek. Warcraft isn't even on the first page. Unless Wikipedia's started profiling? That could be amusing.

Aroused Bull on
  • Options
    Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
    edited January 2011
    I'm debating whether or not I want to try to revive, plan and pay for plans that fell through. I dunno.

Dread Pirate Arbuthnot on
  • Options
    TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular
    edited January 2011
    If you liberal fags haven't seen Exit Through the Gift Shop, I'm going to need you to go ahead and do so or turn in your Birkenstocks and righteous indignation.

TL DR on
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    I'm debating whether or not I want to try to revive, plan and pay for plans that fell through. I dunno.

Revive is for nubs. Pick ghost or flash.

Feral on

• Options
    edited January 2011
    Yeah. Those sons of bitches. I never buy collectors editions. But, model of the plasma cutter that lights up...goddammit... How did they know my weakness.

Oh is that what the collectors has? As the miz would say... AWESOME!!!

Preacher on
    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    Look Out it's Sabs!Look Out it's Sabs! Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Mom and sis left on sunday and my dogs a big mommas boy so hes kinda needy at times.

I go to shovel the driveway leaving him alone for the first time since sunday and when I come back he's not leaving my side wanting pets and attention.

Look Out it's Sabs! on
    NNID: Sabuiy
    3DS: 2852-6809-9411
  • Options
    gundam470gundam470 Drunk Gorilla CaliforniaRegistered User regular
    edited January 2011
    If you liberal fags haven't seen Exit Through the Gift Shop, I'm going to need you to go ahead and do so or turn in your Birkenstocks and righteous indignation.
    It's been at the top of my queue for like a month now.

gundam470 on
    gorillaSig.jpg
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    I'm applying for two 1-year long project based Art Director position, one is my first choice and the other my second choice, and I feel confident that I have one of them locked.

Honk on
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    help me lawd!

i've found myself in some kind of hell!

Feral on

• Options
    IncenjucarIncenjucar VChatter Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    edited January 2011
    So my mom calls me up this morning to, belatedly, tell me about the conversation she had with my ladylove while driving her home after I left.

My ladylove was expressing her distress over my complete lack of interest in kids, and so my mom goes and suggests that maybe I will come around eventually.

Gee, thanks mom. That won't make the horrible emotional strain on my relationship any worse.

Incenjucar on
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    Incenjucar wrote: »
    So my mom calls me up this morning to, belatedly, tell me about the conversation she had with my ladylove while driving her home after I left.

My ladylove was expressing her distress over my complete lack of interest in kids, and so my mom goes and suggests that maybe I will come around eventually.

Gee, thanks mom. That won't make the horrible emotional strain on my relationship any worse.

Well if she wants kids and you do not the relationship will probably not last.

Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    Incenjucar, I had a dream about you last night. I don't remember what happened in it though.

Preacher, there was something I wanted to say to you, but I don't remember what it was.

Feral on

• Options
    DynagripDynagrip Break me a million hearts HoustonRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    edited January 2011

totally fake

Dynagrip on
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    Incenjucar, I had a dream about you last night. I don't remember what happened in it though.

Preacher, there was something I wanted to say to you, but I don't remember what it was.

Probably.

"Fuck you."

Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    DynagripDynagrip Break me a million hearts HoustonRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    edited January 2011

and you, that guy...where am i?

Dynagrip on
  • Options
    edited January 2011

Well if she wants kids and you do not the relationship will probably not last.

I'm not absolutely sure that she genuinely wants kids - when she talks about it she's usually talking about her fertility or "womanhood" or then talks about nannies and world travel. But if it is going to be the dividing point of the relationship there's no benefit to false hope or making her think she can nudge me in that direction. It's an issue to be discussed openly and frankly not hoped and wished about.

Incenjucar on
  • Options
    edited January 2011

Probably.

"Fuck you."

Oh no, I remember.

When I saw Tron Legacy, every time they mentioned Quorra's name, I imagined her as Cora from Quigley Down Under, just sitting and singing to that baby like a crazy person, and it made me laugh.

That's my story. *nod*

Feral on

• Options
    edited January 2011

That's because I slipped you a dream roofie. :winky:

Incenjucar on
  • Options
    edited January 2011

That's because I slipped you a dream roofie. :winky:

INCEPTION

(I haven't even fucking seen that movie yet)

Feral on

This discussion has been closed.