As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Dogs carrying sticks thread (also [chat])

• Options
    FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Mazzyx wrote: »
    Feral wrote: »
    My friend has a bengal(his girlfriend/wife wanted one). Its a huge fucking cat.

What's he like?

A big cat from what I hear. I met him once for like 5 minutes. My friend more tells the story of how he had to drive across like 3 states to get him.

Hrm.

Feral on
    every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
  • Options
    Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Poodles are awesome dogs. I wish more people would get them. But then lots of people say they are two wimpy or girly for their manly self. Ugh.

Poodles are pretty great dogs, just never give a poodle one of those terrifying "poofball joint" haircuts.

It should be a crime.

Donkey Kong on
    Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • Options
    CindersCinders Whose sails were black when it was windy Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
  • Options
    Captain CarrotCaptain Carrot Alexandria, VARegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    also its just personal preference

if i got a dog i would want a dignified, noble animal (even if theyre a goofball, just the appearance)

German Shepards take their jobs very seriously.

Captain Carrot on
  • Options
    HakkekageHakkekage Space Whore Academy summa cum laudeRegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    coming-out.jpg
    ahahahaha

Hakkekage on
    3DS: 2165 - 6538 - 3417
    NNID: Hakkekage
  • Options
    FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Pet chat is dangerous, it makes me want to get a pet.

beardeddragon03tfk.jpg

sugar20glider.jpg

capybaraharness.jpg

Feral on
    every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

• Options
    Irond WillIrond Will WARNING: NO HURTFUL COMMENTS, PLEASE!!!!! Cambridge. MAModerator mod
    edited March 2011
    Organichu wrote: »
    i finished the daiquiri will made for me

now onto the blinker (rye, grapefruit, raspberry syrup) and then chinatown for dinner

jesus will is wining and dining you

i think he's aiming for a threesome

i roll high-class, cass

you canadians should take a lesson

Irond Will on
    Wqdwp8l.png
  • Options
    Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    This is a proper haircut for a poodle:

2593550725_6a258a8c8b.jpg

Donkey Kong on
  • Options
    Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    one more hour and then i can sleep

my mom is so dumb shes like

why dont you take some lorazepan?

no mom im not going to take sleeping pills all the gosh dang time

Dread Pirate Arbuthnot on
  • Options
    edited March 2011
  • Options
    edited March 2011

well i hope you don't take them all the time

just take them when you need to sleep

Feral on

• Options
    Irond WillIrond Will WARNING: NO HURTFUL COMMENTS, PLEASE!!!!! Cambridge. MAModerator mod
    edited March 2011
    Poodles are awesome dogs. I wish more people would get them. But then lots of people say they are two wimpy or girly for their manly self. Ugh.

poodles are kinda bitey

Irond Will on
    Wqdwp8l.png
  • Options
    Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
    edited March 2011

well i hope you don't take them all the time

just take them when you need to sleep

that is the goal

mom thinks i can pop them like candy

she means well but she drives me nuts

• Options
    WashWash Sweet Christmas Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    I do not want a pet. This [chat] is powerless against me.

Wash on
    gi5h0gjqwti1.jpg
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    Hakkekage wrote: »

This is a great site. These are the texts I get from my mother:

fogs-out.jpg

Generally I get one, laugh, then call and ask what is going on.

Donkey Kong on
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    Pet chat is dangerous, it makes me want to get a pet.

beardeddragon03tfk.jpg

sugar20glider.jpg

capybaraharness.jpg

revenge-of-the-nerds_0.jpg

Irond Will on
    Wqdwp8l.png
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    This is a proper haircut for a poodle:

2593550725_6a258a8c8b.jpg

yeah

that is dignified

a lot of standard poodles end up resembling llamas if they're cut down too much

Irond Will on
    Wqdwp8l.png
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    AtivanAd.jpg

Feral on

• Options
    HappylilElfHappylilElf Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Kalkino wrote: »
    Kalkino wrote: »
    While I love dogs carrying sticks, I feel the cats need some support

maine+coon+cat+in+the+kitchen.jpg

Yes

I love Maine Coons.

Although, damn, that's big even for a Maine Coon :shock:

Yup. I'd like one that size - so I could take him for walks and he could beat up dogs that look at us funny

I used to take the Maine Coin we had growing up for walks.

By which I mean I'd give him about 20' of slack and the follow him in his wanderings with him occasionally stopping to glare at me for constantly following him around.

HappylilElf on
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    Irond Will wrote: »

poodles are kinda bitey

This is true. When you play with them, unless they have been specifically trained, the mouth opens and your hand is inside. But they absolutely don't attack and bite or anything (more than any other type of dog).

Donkey Kong on
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    revenge-of-the-nerds_0.jpg

I'm pretty sure you need a wildlife license for one of those.

Feral on

• Options
    edited March 2011
    reason eight thousand nine hundred and four why living at home sucks

choco calls, my dad snatches up the phone and is all bright and cheerful 'hello?'

'hi, is cassie there', choco says

my dad says in the bleakest most miserable tone 'it's for you' and walks away, clearly rejected that we had that much interaction

• Options
    MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    edited March 2011

poodles are kinda bitey

None of the ones I have had were. Proper socializing the key to every dog. Standard poodles and giant poodles are a lot weirder than miniatures and toys.

Mazzyx on
    u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    YamiNoSenshiYamiNoSenshi A point called Z In the complex planeRegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    My step-sister has sugar gliders. She says they're great pets.

YamiNoSenshi on
  • Options
    edited March 2011

choco calls, my dad snatches up the phone and is all bright and cheerful 'hello?'

my dad says in the bleakest most miserable tone 'it's for you' and walks away, clearly rejected that we had that much interaction

You guys need an apartment. Think of all the sex you'll have. You'll have all the sex.

There won't be any left for anybody else.

Feral on

• Options
    edited March 2011

You guys need an apartment. Think of all the sex you'll have. You'll have all the sex.

Wouldn't that kill you, Feral?

Cinders on
  • Options
    IncenjucarIncenjucar VChatter Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    After having or at least spending significant time with horses, dogs, cats, geese, reptiles, amphibians, fish, arthropods, birds, rodents (including chinchillas), and possums, cats remain my #1 favorite pet. My apartment's rules against pets (and my lack of funding to steady pay for their upkeep) is one of the few daily downers I experience. :(

Incenjucar on
  • Options
    YamiNoSenshiYamiNoSenshi A point called Z In the complex planeRegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    MeMuEl.jpg

Snugglebutt.

YamiNoSenshi on
  • Options
    DaxonDaxon Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    I miss my dog, I used to play super rough with him.

He'd get really excited and bark at me and sometimes lightly nibble on my hands (he'd stop the second he realised he was closing his mouth my finger or hand, just got a bit excited).

He was also absolutely adorable.
    164461_10150341089690061_533370060_16303784_414037_n.jpg

74084_10150287842545061_533370060_15407776_3162469_n.jpg

66345_10150287846880061_533370060_15407888_3569756_n.jpg

Daxon on
  • Options
    IncenjucarIncenjucar VChatter Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    edited March 2011

Your dad is just jealous because Choco never wants to talk to him.

Incenjucar on
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    Cinders wrote: »

Wouldn't that kill you, Feral?

I generate my own sex. My cells have amoroplasts, special vesticles for the synthesis of sex from sunlight.

Feral on

• Options
    mrflippymrflippy Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    So my girlfriend left for a road trip/camping/couch surfing adventure with a friend today. I'm not really quite sure what to do with myself. First time we haven't been together for an extended period of time for months.

mrflippy on
  • Options
    MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Daxon you have a scotty. The best fucking type of dog in the world. I am on my second one. I love him to death. My first one was cute but very much into himself. But was awesome beyond awesome. This one is like a big black teddy bear. And loves to play and walk and lay on the couch with me. I love him so much.

Mazzyx on
    u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    MeMuEl.jpg

Snugglebutt.

n586946966_1679529_5867.jpg

Sad torties are sad!

Feral on

• Options
    edited March 2011
    that creamsicle baby looks so content and happy

while their fellow is like 'meh'

• Options
    TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    \u22C1/\u22C1 - [X \u22C1 (y \u22C1 Z) \u2261 (X \u22C1 Y) \u22C1 (X \u22C1 Z)]

I've to write out about 200 of these for my contribution to our software engineering project

Tav on
  • Options
    Niceguy MyeyeNiceguy Myeye Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    My kitten gets all bitey when he plays with me. He also loves to bite feet and steal socks.

But, then when he's tired it's all dawwwwwwww.

Unfortunately, I have no pics of him nor a camera.

Niceguy Myeye on
  • Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    edited March 2011
    chinatown

and then

back to the land of crack cocaine

Organichu on
  • Options
    SorensonSorenson Registered User regular
    edited March 2011

poodles are kinda bitey
    They're all over the place. One of ours was a hyperactive psychopath who knew just how to turn the charm on to get out of trouble and threw a shitfit if you so much as walked near him; the other, his older brother, is the most laid-back dog you can imagine, loooooves jumping up on stuff and settling into the most comfortable crevace your body can provide, is incredibly empathic and communicative, and is an OCD groomer.

Sorenson on
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    My kitten gets all bitey when he plays with me. He also loves to bite feet and steal socks.

But, then when he's tired it's all dawwwwwwww.

Unfortunately, I have no pics of him nor a camera.

Yeah, that tortie I just posted is growing out of her bitey/rampagey phase.

She actually accepts pets now and purrs sometimes.

She has a deep rumbly chocolatey purr. Make her happy enough and she'll shake the walls of Jericho.

Shake them with love.

Feral on

This discussion has been closed.