As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Vancouver PAX Forumer Events: November to May Edition

15678911»

• drspacemonkey2drspacemonkey2 Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    Not sure if there's a better spot to put this, but who all else is taking the train? My brother and I are on:

Service: 517 Amtrak Cascades
    Vancouver, BC (VAC) to Seattle, WA (SEA)
    24-AUG-11; 5:45 pm - 24-AUG-11; 10:10 pm

Service: 516 Amtrak Cascades
    Seattle, WA (SEA) to Vancouver, BC (VAC)
    29-AUG-11; 6:50 pm - 29-AUG-11; 10:50 pm

For anyone who doesn't know how they're getting to PAX, I recommend the train. Easy trip, relatively low cost, customs & security are easy (at least easier than the hassles I've had at SEATAC), lots of legroom, dining car, wifi, the works. I actually enjoyed my train trip so much last year that I'm flying to Vancouver and taking the train again instead of flying direct to Seattle.

drspacemonkey2 on
  • SmallLadySmallLady Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    Sometime soon b0wser will make a post for the Canadian Super Trip, which will be for everyone's travel methods so people can plan to travel together.

:)

SmallLady on
    "we're just doing what smalllady told us to do" - @Heels
  • tr0tskytr0tsky Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    Most of us go down on the Thursday, though.

tr0tsky on
  • SerenitySerenity Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    awww what about all the pre-pax events in July/Aug? Any planned?

Serenity on
    qxd8or7ouox3.png
  • AbsintheMindedAbsintheMinded Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    Serenity wrote: »
    awww what about all the pre-pax events in July/Aug? Any planned?

Yes. Some events are in the works.

One of the folks always asking for daily OP updates said they would take over and start the new thread. Guess they changed their mind.

I've been having probelms even reading the thread for the past two weeks, with the 'server busy' errors. So I wasn't aware they hadn't put up a new thread.

I've PM'd them. If they have in fact changed their mind (and haven't just had the same error issues I've had) then I'll post what I have.

Basically there are events for pretty much every week in August, but we need some stuff for July.

AbsintheMinded on
  • SerenitySerenity Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    ok absinthe, lemme know if the other person changed their mind... I can start the other thread if you want...

Serenity on
    qxd8or7ouox3.png
This discussion has been closed.